Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:00 am
MDaylus

Loki didn't know how to take JARVIS' silence and began to grow a bit anxious. When the AI finally answered giving the option of sending alerts to the phone Loki relaxed. "I will make sure that I keep it with me." Loki assured. "I will need to research what the common hazards are here on Midgard. There are many different foods."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Most research only calls for the complete removal of alcohol from one’s diet.” JARVIS provided. “Most other things are only supposed to be limited to certain amounts but not completely restricted. Is there something else you require help with sir? Or would you like me to call Dr. Banner for you?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened as JARVIS explained that most research only called for alcohol to be removed and other things to merely be limited. He felt better about the knowing not much in Midgard would then damage his child. "No I will stick to the rest of the research myself, Bruce already knows and will be helping keep track of things. Thank you JARVIS." Loki thanked before setting himself on the couch as he summoned the phone to do his research.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony worked hard on the device for most of the day, finishing the construction of it and working on the fine tuning of the working parts and modifying anything that seemed to not be working and modifying other pieces form the original designs. The whole time he focused on it working, on it helping Loki and making him happy. He didn’t know what sort of magic he supposedly had, but he figured this had to be part of it. Focus and concentration were always key parts of his best inventions. By the time he was done, his hands and arms ached from work, and the wound on his shoulder stung continuously, but he was satisfied. He’d done all he could so far. He didn’t know what Loki’s part of this would be. Wiping his hands on a cloth, he sat back in one of his chairs. ‘Loki babe…..I think I’m done…..’ he whispered over the bond.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki had spent the first part of the day unpacking things. He had summoned them all in one go to conserve magic and then put them away by hand. He still had a few bags of clothes when he became bored and decided to move on to doing his research about pregnancy on Midgard. He read everything he could find but after many repeating articles he found himself dozing until he reached the point that he had fallen asleep on the couch with the phone on his chest. It was Tony's voice in his mind that had woken him. 'I am done as well, I will be right down.' Loki answered a bit sleepily before clearing his history on the phone. It had been one of the things he had researched so he knew Tony would not find out what he had been looking up on the phone. Pocketing said phone he made his way down to the lab.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony realized he had woken Loki and was almost ashamed. He hadn’t meant to disturb the man. Hearing him say he’d be down. Tony leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes as he waited. Hearing the door slide open, he looked over and smiled. “I hope I did it right, but it’s built as far as I can tell.” He said, motioning towards the device.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki entered the lab with a soft yawn but smiled upon seeing Tony. Moving over to the device Loki looked it over and smiled again. "It looks wonderful and it seems you managed to control your magic enough that it seems to want to accept another spell. Now all I have to do is find the correct spell to put into it." Loki stated running his fingers over the device.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony leaned forward slowly as Loki looked the device over. “Really? I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do. I was just hoping whatever magic I have wouldn’t counteract yours.” He said slowly, starting to smile when it seemed that Loki approved of what he’d managed.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony questioned him. "Really it seems like your magic knew the intent for which you were creating this." Loki answered smiling at Tony. Moving to the man he leaned down to kiss him. "Thank you Tony, this means alot."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony leaned into the kiss and smiled up at the god. “You’re more than welcome babe.” He said lightly, reaching for his hand. “So what now? Can I help you find that spell or something?” he asked, tilting his head. He’d do anything Loki asked him to do, that much was becoming increasingly obvious. Whatever made Loki happy and comfortable. “Did you get unpacked?” he added, wondering how much Loki had done before falling asleep.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled brightly at Tony when the man told him he was more than welcome. Loki put his hand in Tony's when the man reached for it. "Perhaps, but I do not wish to do it tonight. I tired myself out bringing everything over. How about we search for it tomorrow." Loki suggested moving to sit in Tony's lap. "Mostly there are just a few more bags of clothes left." he answered. There was also all the baby stuff but that would not come yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony squeezed Loki’s hand when he let him take it. Smiling, Tony let Loki move into his lap, arms sliding around him. “I think I can live with that.” He said lightly. Chuckling at the mention of clothes being left, Tony shook his head. “I think you may have more clothes than me.” He teased, hand slipping up and down Loki’s side. He loved having Loki in his lap, it reassured him that his lover was safe and protected.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said he could live with doing things tomorrow. Nuzzling at the man's neck he hummed in amusement when Tony stated that he thought Loki had more clothes than him. "Leather is not made for washing machines. After awhile you can no longer get the stink out so we were often fitted for more outfits. With magic I am able to keep my armor and leathers clean and odor free, I have not had to get rid of clothing in a long time." Loki stated arching into Tony's hand that ran up and down his side.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to him and chuckled. “Yet another benefit of magic huh?” he smirked. “You know, they ended up finishing the clothes and armor you asked them to make for me….” He said lightly. “I’ll have to try them on for you at some point.” Slowly lifting a hand, he pushed Loki’s hair from his face, examining his markings and horn absently. He was starting to worry he preferred this form. Sure, it would be nice not to have to wear the necklace and to have warm skin under his hands, but Loki really was beautiful like this.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony commented on another added benefit of magic. Hearing that the clothes he had ordered for Tony had been finished loki gave a pleased hum of excitement. "Yes you will. When I have finished unpacking them that is." Loki continued. Watching Tony as the man examined him he looked on curious. "What are you thinking love?" Loki questioned.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games