Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:43 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno stared at Miror B. For a moment, contemplating something outside of his usual thought process. Letting a false smile cross his face as he closed his eyes, Reno softly told the Cipher admin, "Well then, there is a simple solution. For me. Keep you here a few days, kindly set you out for Win to see, and let nature and the paranoia of a megalomaniac do the hard, bloody, painful work for me." Slowly backing away from the cell and opening his eyes, a flash of intense cruelty crosses his face. "And don't you dare play coy, goofball. I WAS the goofball around here and I can spot any falsity in that act without effort. Now, speak up, b-before I get cruel or I get extremely cruel." Tapping the side of his head as he backed away, Reno felt himself connect mentally with Blizzard. "Like what you see, Frosty? Wanna get in on this?"

I rolled my eyes and looked back. "Too much for you already, Reno? And to think it wasn't the threesome like last time." I said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:45 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno stared at Miror B. For a moment, contemplating something outside of his usual thought process. Letting a false smile cross his face as he closed his eyes, Reno softly told the Cipher admin, "Well then, there is a simple solution. For me. Keep you here a few days, kindly set you out for Win to see, and let nature and the paranoia of a megalomaniac do the hard, bloody, painful work for me." Slowly backing away from the cell and opening his eyes, a flash of intense cruelty crosses his face. "And don't you dare play coy, goofball. I WAS the goofball around here and I can spot any falsity in that act without effort. Now, speak up, b-before I get cruel or I get extremely cruel." Tapping the side of his head as he backed away, Reno felt himself connect mentally with Blizzard. "Like what you see, Frosty? Wanna get in on this?"
"I'll run anyhow, because that's what I do. I'm a wanderer kid, been pacing the deserts and back-alleys of this world since before you were even conceived of." Miror B. sneers at Reno's threats. "Do your worst kid, because I guarantee I've seen better. Tell me, have you ever heard of Trudly and Folly?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:51 pm
Snorting at Blizz's attempt to knock him down a peg, Reno responded verbally this time. "No, but I figured the old bird s-should see how the newer blood does interrogations." Turning back to where Miror B. was still caged up, Reno rolled his eyes. "Let me guess: your joker sidekicks that Ein offed? Let's see you try and make scared this time."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:56 pm
Eventually, Aden had managed to let off enough steam and decided to make himself slightly busy by remaining some distance away from Reno and Blizz, as well as the cell Miror B. was in. He wasn't too thrilled about this guy at all, but he didn't jump into the interrogation. No need to have too many involved yet.

Cera herself still hadn't dared to leave the Medlab just yet, though she had managed to come to. She wasn't in the best of conditions by any means, however, and she wasn't sure if she had managed to evade infection a second time. Or a third time, for that matter.

As for Amaranth? She wasn't anywhere near much of anyone, sitting at the kitchen table by this point and practically listless. Seeing what she had seen earlier still hadn't set well with her one bit, and she wished she could just up and blank the last several hours from her mind so she could at least pretend Ein wasn't still around.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:52 pm
Arkana would show up right next to Aden looking at the cell Miror B. was in, using her usual human illusion. "Hm. So, this is the afro guy she mentioned." She stretched her arms and tilted her head. "He doesn't look so intimidating... or serious," she'd comment quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:08 pm
Tesei Utakata
Snorting at Blizz's attempt to knock him down a peg, Reno responded verbally this time. "No, but I figured the old bird s-should see how the newer blood does interrogations." Turning back to where Miror B. was still caged up, Reno rolled his eyes. "Let me guess: your joker sidekicks that Ein offed? Let's see you try and make scared this time."

"I wish offing them had been the only thing that had happened to them." The old gangster's hand shakes a little as he takes his seat at the singular table in the middle of the room. "Team Miror, what a joke... I heard them call out for me from the operating table, but I knew it wouldn't be worth it." He looks at Reno again, seriously, his afro holding together pretty well despite the damage. "Like I said, you won't get me to talk."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:43 pm
Espeon_Commander
Arkana would show up right next to Aden looking at the cell Miror B. was in, using her usual human illusion. "Hm. So, this is the afro guy she mentioned." She stretched her arms and tilted her head. "He doesn't look so intimidating... or serious," she'd comment quietly.
"Do I know you?" Aden asked upfront, not recognizing Arkana at all. "And yeah. Still wondering if that thing can open and has a Pokemon in it."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:14 pm
Reno stared down the afro man for a moment before finally speaking up, "S-so, does this mean Ein t-tried to create other ones like that S-22 Sharpedo thing? Is one of your buddies that thing? A-and why do you stay a-around if Ein is s-so deadly to his own?" Pausing just long enough for the Cipher admin to begin attempting to answer or think, Reno slammed his metallic arm into the table, leaving a nice dent on its surface. "Talk!" He shouted, attempting to get Miror B. to stutter something out in surprise. Damned man was going to talk, one way or another.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:18 pm
Darksol88
"Do I know you?" Aden asked upfront, not recognizing Arkana at all. "And yeah. Still wondering if that thing can open and has a Pokemon in it."
"I know, right? It'd probably let out a Tangela or something..." She turned her head to Aden. "Oh, um, I'm Arkana. I don't think I've ever gotten your name, either." Her eyes, at least, would turn back over to the interrogation once she heard the slamming of Reno's arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:33 pm
Espeon_Commander
Darksol88
"I know, right? It'd probably let out a Tangela or something..." She turned her head to Aden. "Oh, um, I'm Arkana. I don't think I've ever gotten your name, either." Her eyes, at least, would turn back over to the interrogation once she heard the slamming of Reno's arm.
"Aden. And with a name like that, you're not about to start talking about towers or cups, are you?" He asked, somehow unfazed by Reno's sudden shout. But then, the look on his face seemed to suggest he's seen some stuff, an eye kept on the interrogation regardless.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:46 pm
I listened into the conversation and shook my head. "Reno is trying too hard..." I said silently to myself. "The whole 'bad cop' routine is only going to take you so far."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:56 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno stared down the afro man for a moment before finally speaking up, "S-so, does this mean Ein t-tried to create other ones like that S-22 Sharpedo thing? Is one of your buddies that thing? A-and why do you stay a-around if Ein is s-so deadly to his own?" Pausing just long enough for the Cipher admin to begin attempting to answer or think, Reno slammed his metallic arm into the table, leaving a nice dent on its surface. "Talk!" He shouted, attempting to get Miror B. to stutter something out in surprise. Damned man was going to talk, one way or another.

Miror B. cooly flashes Reno a steely glance as the Snagem Co-Leader erupts in a tirade of smacking the table. "Go home kid, send in someone who knows how this world works, not someone who knows nothing of the horrors of war." He leans back in the chair. "Fuhohohoho, someone like you could never break my rhythm."

Darksol88

Cera herself still hadn't dared to leave the Medlab just yet, though she had managed to come to. She wasn't in the best of conditions by any means, however, and she wasn't sure if she had managed to evade infection a second time. Or a third time, for that matter.

There was a television on in the medlab, a breaking news bulletin from the Hoenn Region seeming to play on repeat was on all channels. "...horrible virus appears to be spreading across the continent at a rapid pace. There seems to be no stopping it after the Quarantine Zone formerly containing it was shattered by two renegade terrorist groups, known simply as Team Snagem and Team Cipher." A female reporter was saying as the footage shifted from her to video recordings of the battle between the Snagems and Miror B. at the Quarantine Zone, the Ludicolo's storm shattering the first dome by shorting it out, and the second and third shattering shortly afterwards, Reno's Volcarona prominent as it blasted open the last one. "Team Snagem is noted to be the infamous terrorist group charged with overthrowing the Kalosian monarchy, and so is the bigger threat in the eyes of the government." She reads, as the camera pans back to her. The H.A.Z.A.R.D. representatives had this to say."

The next shot is of a stern-looking general-type with a rugged face and an eyepatch, pointing towards the camera defiantly. "The Hoenn government needs to consider these actions damning war crimes of the highest order for allowing this plague to spread. The bounties on all of the criminals within this Team Snagem have been doubled, and they're valid dead or alive. We here at H.A.Z.A.R.D. will be doubling our efforts to capture these felons and bring them to justice."

"As the general mentioned," The reporter adds, the return of her face visible in the middle of the screen. "The Shadow Virus has been spreading rapidly ever since its introduction into the water table due to the storms brewed up by the Ludicolo." A picture of Hoenn, the Quarantine Zone highlighted in by a black triangle in the southern-middle of the mainland continent appeared next to her to indicate the radius of infection. "Here," She continues, indicating the graph, "Is where the infection started." Petalburg and New Bark Town on the very edges, Oldale Town practically in the middle. "And here, is where it is estimated to have spread currently." The graph changes, the scope of the circle widening fairly immensely, though it appeared to be limited to the mainland continent at the moment, the edges of the dark zone appeared to near Slateport and Mauville Cities to the West, and encircle Verdanturf Town and butt up against Lavaridge Town to the North. "Anyone meeting a Shadow Pokemon in the wild should not attempt to battle it and risk exposure as the virus currently has no known cure, though researchers at the Devon Corporation has assured the public that they are working on it around the clock, gathering data from in the field."

Darksol88

As for Amaranth? She wasn't anywhere near much of anyone, sitting at the kitchen table by this point and practically listless. Seeing what she had seen earlier still hadn't set well with her one bit, and she wished she could just up and blank the last several hours from her mind so she could at least pretend Ein wasn't still around.

This same news report would play in the kitchen over the radio as well, it appeared to be on practically any channel or device that anyone touched.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:24 pm
Seeing all of this, Cera just flopped over and buried her face on the bed she had been staying on top of since coming to. "Can any of this possibly get any worse than it already is? Kalos was bad enough, now there's this, what region's next? Kanto and Johto because they find the HQ or something because someone decides to drop their SNAG in a Pokemon Center and not make sure they still have it?" She commented, the mental broadcast of her words acting as if they were muffled while she spoke.

Amaranth didn't seem to take the news broadcast much better, suddenly wishing she had never even bothered to go see Norman like she had. Seemed like all that had been accomplished was more total screwups from the team...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:29 pm
And on top of it all, apparently Miror B. isn't buying the bad cop act either. I rolled my eyes once more then perked up, walking off, hearing something that started to stand out. After a moment, I found my way to the television and stared in a bit frustration. Suddenly I realize why I don't particularly care to watch the news. "Is this being hosted by FOX?" I asked. Something didn't settle right with me though. It didn't really bother me at first, but...something about this is getting to me. I wasn't sure what, though.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:36 pm
Blizzard120
And on top of it all, apparently Miror B. isn't buying the bad cop act either. I rolled my eyes once more then perked up, walking off, hearing something that started to stand out. After a moment, I found my way to the television and stared in a bit frustration. Suddenly I realize why I don't particularly care to watch the news. "Is this being hosted by FOX?" I asked. Something didn't settle right with me though. It didn't really bother me at first, but...something about this is getting to me. I wasn't sure what, though.
"I'm not even surprised anymore. Was kinda hoping I'd leave the title of the Geosenge Butcher back in Kalos, though. Now I have a feeling it's not gonna be easy for us to show our faces in two regions," Aden commented, overhearing Blizzard as he decided to follow. "So much for what little help I tried to do. I hate to admit it, but maybe Ein really was right." It was rare for him to let something really get to him now, but ever since the incident in Slateport, the thought had been on his mind. And he couldn't think of any way that'd even slightly prove Ein wrong.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games