Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:29 am
-
OOC:

User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: The Beach
                                                              With: Dyl, Sophia
                                                              Age/Orientation/Status: 17/Gay/Healthy||Single
                                                              Address: 1120 Etoile

Robin quirked an eyebrow slightly when he heard the girl's question. Had he not just mentioned he decided to go for just a swim this time? Surely she jested, that was clearly why he was here today. But then the feline shook his head a bit and smiled. "Like I just said I am coming here for a swim this time. Usually I prefer to surf, but I didn't really see any information about good waves today." he repeated and elaborated. He was privileged at times this was true, but he wasn't half as bad as most rich kids you would pass by. "Besides, I kind of expected my friend to be here somewhere deep inside my mind." he said and winked, teasing Dyl a little who had seemed to settle down.

The feline stretched a bit and lay down on the sand. After all he could just take a shower once he was back home and the ocean would wash away most of the sand anyway. It would seem Dyl was somewhat distracted at first but then he came back to here and now and Robin chuckled a bit. "Of course you rarely see me swim. I usually have my surfboard I am standing on. But I can swim perfectly fine. Just not underwater. I may be a feline demon but I can't breath down there you know." he replied back to Dyl and shook his head as if he couldn't believe his friend. Still it was clear he was jesting. Still he had meant underwater and not above it. "What about you Sophia, do you swim?" Robin asked curiously.

Profile: Robin Averon

TenTenPrincess23

xXGhostStalker

[color=#00cc99]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:06 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Weapon: Holy Bow Avacoor
Housing: 1102 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Sophia's Information

"Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sophia listened to what they both had to say even though Robin had to repeat himself as she didn't hear her say it the first time. It would seem that they were both there for different reasons. One was to swim and the other was to simply relax. She mainly came to try and build up a little bit of a tan since she's been wanting to do so for a while but never got around to doing it either from bad weather or other things keeping her from going to the beach. When she finished putting lotion on, she put it back in her bag and relaxed a bit on her towel, looking out at the ocean when Robin asked her if she was able to swim or not. "Well, I'm certainly no pro athlete or have cat-like reflexes like you so I'd say I'm pretty average when it comes to swimming." She looked over at Dyl and examined him briefly when Robin had mentioned that he kind of expected him to be here. "Do you come around here often? From what I'm understanding, Robin's favorite thing to do here is surfing. What about you?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Party: Sophia, Dyl, Robin
Personal thoughts (OOC):

TenTenPrincess23

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:16 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

Dyl let the two talk. The Sun had moved only inches across the sky since Dyl got there. He only noticed this as his shadow sort of moved he thought. But now all this talk about swimming has gotten Dyl in the mood for swimming too now. And Robin's occasional teasing only inspired a playful atmosphere as he couldn't help but roll his eyes and giggle. "Goodness, if you could breathe underwater, you'd probably never leave. And then you'd become a cat-'fish' person." he teased back and laughed again. The joke sounded pretty lame, but Dyl laughed.

The blonde turned his attention back to Sophia as he asked about him. Her question made him smile. "Oh, I come here often enough~" he answered vaguely. "But my favorite things... hmm" Dyl had to think about it. He loved to do many things, and swimming was fine and all, but for him, it was more of an essential task that he had to perform every week. Swimming for him was like breathing for everyone else. Though, nothing beat swimming in open ocean during a typhoon or a storm, that was always fun... But thinking about it more closely Dyl noticed that the things he did on land that gave him joy were all things he taught himself how to do. He wasn't the best cook, but he learned the different recipes through reading through cook books and trying them. He loved his fashion sense and the colors he could play with, not just for his clothes, but the color schemes he has in his house too.

"I'd say I enjoy working with my hands, I think. I like painting, and playing with colors. I think my favorite thing may be hair styling though, especially on other people.."
he answered. "You?" he asked. When Robin made note that he was cat-demon, Dyl wondered what Sophia was. She could very possibly just be human, but as he has seen, in this city, humans tend to be the minority. Which ever her answer would be, maybe she'd like to continue the conversation in the water.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company:Those at the Beach/Sophia/Robin|ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ|❁

xXGhostStalker
Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:36 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

With: Dyl, Sophie

"You got that right!" Robin confirmed Sophie's mention of him liking the surfboard the most and he gave her a smile. But since she was turned to Dyl at the moment, the feline didn't speak much more and just listened. When the other made the Catfish joke, Robin chuckled a bit. "I'll settle for diving cat." he said and looked at his friend as he waited for their answer about what they liked the most. It didn't fully surprise him what he heard. After all Robin had seen Dyl work on his hair on both occasions they met. Whenever Dyl always seemed to be braiding his hair. It made sense for an answer.

"Sounds like you would make a great Aesthetician." he commented but the feline didn't go into detail since the question was now on Sophie. They already named what they liked to do. Granted Robin also loved to cook, especially now he had the chance with no staff watching him and trying to take everything out of his hands. But surfing had been the first that came up in his mind at the question. So it would suffice for one. It wasn't like he could do that with other people anyway, and he wanted to socialize now, make friends. Perhaps find someone more than a friend, if that was a possibility for him. Robin knew he might be kind of weird to other people.

TenTenPrincess23

xXGhostStalker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sophia looked up at the sky and watched the clouds as they gave their responses to her question. Pretty normal responses as she thought. When the question was turned on her, she swayed slightly back and forth as she felt the sea breeze blow across her face. "To be honest, I normally come here to get a tan though I don't seem to get much. Although compared to when I first came here, coming to the beach now and then doesn't feel as weird and awkward as much." She was never the type to show off a lot of skin. She was pretty self-conscious about her body and the amount of skin she shows. However, she told herself that one way to overcome her lack of self-confidence is to first let her feel free without worry of being judged. She's lived in a forest for all of her life so it took some adjusting and still does to a certain degree. When Dyl mentioned that he liked painting, she looked down from the sky and back at him. "Are you an landscape artist or something?"

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

TenTenPrincess23

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:56 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

"No I don't think I've ever tried to paint land before, I just like the colors..." He murmured out loud. She replied about how she came to tan. Something that many people do. From his travels he came to understand that certain other creatures on land like to sun bathe, but tanning was something different. He glanced back over to Robin, "Like a salon stylist?" He asked, unaware that the titles were one in the same. "Hmm it may seem like fun~

Dyl took his sun glasses off and stretched a bit with a lilting groan, then pulling his legs in to stand himself up. "Alright, I'm going in." He stated, tossing his glasses on his leaning chair. "Care to join me?" he asked the both of them, slowly taking a few steps closer to the lapping sea water.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xXGhostStalker
Rhun Tolihzeh

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:34 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

"Yep, that is what it is, Salon Stylist. You'd do well!" Robin replied and chuckled before he sat up and looked at Dyl. It seemed Sophie was more replying to Dyl than him, so he didn't really see the need to speak much longer to her unless she would address him. When Dyl got up from the sand, the feline smiled and followed suit. "Just you try and stop me! I can even join you in your world for short periods of time." he said to Dyl and then laughed and ran off to dive into the ocean. Though feline of type, Robin loved swimming a lot as well. Not to mention just the ocean more than anything. Once he came back up he would look for Dyl to see what he was going to do. Possibly swim underwater though.

Once his friend would be close enough, the nekojin took a deep breath and dived under the water, curious to see what was below it here. He had seen underwater before, but Soleil he had only seen above so far. In his mind he wondered if they would see wreckage maybe, or a beautiful coral reef. Every ocean was different he was told way back in lessons he received. At least in the first parts of the ocean he was able to dive to the bottom and look at the seashells and such there. They could sting pretty badly when walking on them with bare feet, but untouched they often looked pretty.

TenTenPrincess23

xXGhostStalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:39 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre District

【Location:】Lune Beach【Company:】Adriel【Outfit:】Beach Day【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald smiled and let out a relieved sigh, "No problem, I couldn't just leave you to get attacked by those demon birds." he said with a low rumbly chuckle. He reached out his own hand to give the man a firm handshake. He blinked for a moment before rubbing the back of his head, "Uh yeah I suppose you're right. It's nice to meet you Adriel, my name's Ozwald." At the question of him coming to the beach often he shook his head, "Eh no not really, I've only been here once before. Though I've been meaning to get out more often and visit the beach more. What's the point of living in such a sunny beach town if one isn't going to be out and about. Even if I burn easily in the sun." he said with a lopsided grin. Having lived in the UK for most of his life, he was used to dreary rainy weather so now living in a place with such nice weather was quite a change.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】Beach Bag, Umbrella 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm【Thoughts:】Hmm.. 【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

TheSaltyPrince

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:06 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sophia swayed back and forth as she took in the sounds of the ocean as the two talked. When Dyl asked if they wanted to him in the water, she shook her head a bit. "I'm going to try and see if I can work on my tan for a little bit. Plus, it's been a rather tiring week so I want to relax and unwind. You two go on ahead and I'll catch up." With that, she took a sip of her drink before laying down on her stomach, watching the two as they both ran off into the water. Dyl kept his composure but Robin took on an excited behavior, almost like how a kid would do when they visit the beach. The sounds of the ocean and the breeze that came off from the water was very relaxing for her. She could find herself easily dozing off. Although, it would be even better if there wasn't a big commotion going on at the beach with the crowds.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

TenTenPrincess23

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:26 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

Sufficed with her answer "Oh!~ I brought one of those.. uhm?- Tanning folders? Whichever they're called, please feel free to use it!~", he said, then Dyl turned around and followed Robin to the water, leaving Sophia to suntan. he called back to her. He was so excited to swim, the blonde couldn't help but laugh out loud a bit.
"Robin, we can simply swim, I don't have to transform" he suggested, stepping into the water after his friend. It would be too dangerous for Robin to try to and keep with Dyl. So perhaps it would be simpler to for Dyl to keep up with Robin.

When the boy dove under, Dyl followed suit and held his breath, not transforming and using his gills. Swimming with his legs wasn't that difficult, just not as powerful as his fin would be. But the reefs and sand underneath the waves close to shore weren't all that impressive, probably so it would be safer for the regular populace to swim there. But swimming farther out would allow the two to probably see more wildlife. For now, Dyl would follow Robin and swim where he led.

Dyl still hadn't transformed, but his hair did change from its golden shade to its original pink hue, that was simply something Dyl could not control.

xXGhostStalker
Rhun Tolihzeh

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:22 am
-
OOC:

User Image

Robin had lost little time to get into the ocean and dive under for a while. He was always excited when at the beach. More so if surfing, but swimming was just as fun. For a while he remained under water as he swam further in and looked at the small reef around there. It was disappointing to say the least. He had seen coral reefs on television and the internet and they always looked imposing and big colorful. This wasn't nonetheless it was nice to see the diversity in the clear water. The feline was quickly reminded he was not on land however when he could feel his body protest against the lack of oxygen and he quickly went up. Once he broke the surface he took a few deep breaths and sighed.

"Kind of cutting it close." he muttered to himself but smiled nonetheless as he wiped his wet bangs away from his eyes, just water-peddling for the moment. Robin tilted his head and rubbed over his right ear before tapping it a few times and shaking his head once the water was out of it and he could hear better again. One downside of having big cat ears really. The feline demon had gotten used to it by now with all the surfing he had done but it was still a small annoyance. Once done he looked around to see if he could see his friend Dyl. He did see Sophie was laying on the beach. She had said she wanted to tan though, so Robin didn't call her over and left her to sunbathe. She could always join them when she felt up for it after all.

TenTenPrincess23

xXGhostStalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:46 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sophia took in the sun's rays as she tried to drown out all of the commotion people on the beach were making as she tried to find her own peaceful state of mind. She watched the two play around as they ran off into the water. After a while, she rolled over onto her back, taking a sip of her drink as she put on some sunglasses to keep the sun out of her eyes. She stayed in this position for several minutes before sitting back up and pulled something out of her bag that appeared to be lotion that would prevent burning and would also help build up a tan. "Maybe I should try using this stuff instead of actual lotion." She decided to give it a try and put some of it on top of the lotion she already had on as she continued to watch the two play around in the water. The crowds around the beach didn't appear to get any better though

Personal thoughts (OOC):

TenTenPrincess23

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:59 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, αυɢυsт ⑬тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③0⑨
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:32 am
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: The Beach -> Smoothie Palace
                                                              With:
                                                              Age/Orientation/Status: 26/Bi/Healthy||Single
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.
                                                              Address: 1419 Doux

"So the sentence is chores, dying your hair and shopping huh? smile Sounds like you have a busy schedule ahead, if you need to visit more than one shop. I hope you are enjoying the day so far though. It is good to hear you are well."

Damen chuckled a bit despite himself and put his mobile back in his jacket. Why the other wanted to keep dying their hair was beyond the demon, but it made them happy so it had to be a good thing. Just strolling the streets without a goal in mind, Damen eventually found himself on Lune Beach. It would seem it wasn't very busy at the moment, but it was still early and it wasn't exactly weather to go swimming. The man continued as he wandered over the sand until his feet took him to the overlook and he looked out over the water as the gentle wind picked on his locks and his jacket. Up here it would be easy to forget once worries. The gentle wind, the sound of the waves crashing on the beach and the seagulls that were flying around.

Despite the soft rain, the temperature was quite comfortable. Even the stress strung businessman found himself relaxing a little as he looked at the vista that spread before him. Damen sat on the railing as he was enjoying the moment for now. The calm of the beach was infectious or perhaps it was the relaxing sound of the waves. For a moment his gaze wandered back to the beach as he heard some voices from below, noticing a small group of probably friends walking off the beach and towards a building he had completely missed the last time he was at the beach. Perhaps because he had been focused on the aquarium. Going by the sign it was a place for drinks, perhaps food as well.

After considering his options for a while he decided to go try it out. He did love fruits. Damen got off the railing he had been relaxing on for a while and made his way back down to the beach. As he walked passed a few people that, like him, braved the rain for a stroll along the beach he would nod them a greeting with a smile. It didn't take long to reach the building and he glanced at the sign outside with some menu items on it before walking in.

Profile: Damen Daniels

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#8080ff]""[/color]
Later outfit image: [url=https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg]https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg[/url]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:32 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The waves gently crashing against the shore of the beach was a peaceful, and relaxing sound to this restless siren. The past few weeks, she had been basically living in Lucien’s home in the hopes that she’d be safe from her uncle. While there were no real signs that he was even in Soleil, it didn’t stop her mind from overthinking, thus making her even more paranoid than she needed to be. Besides leaving to go to work, Mi-Yeong barely left the house at all. At least not on her own. Lately, her paranoia had been causing her to stress so much to the point where she was having frequent nightmares almost every other night, if not every single night.

Each night was hellish and it got to where she became almost too afraid to actually sleep properly. Instead of cooping herself up in her room, the woman decided to head out onto the beach for a nightly stroll. The ocean usually acted as her security blanket at times when things become too hectic in her life. Kicking her shoes off, Mi-Yeong started to slowly walk along the shore, letting the ocean’s wave wash over her feet. This brought her scales and the webbing between her toes out, but so far she hadn’t seen anyone yet to really be worried about it. Besides, they’d probably couldn’t even see her feet since the waves were covering them up.

Pulling her phone and headphones out, she plugged them into the earphone jack and started to listen to music. Scrolling through her music playlist, the siren just pressed ‘shuffle’ on her phone. As the calming melody began to ring into her ears, she eventually began to sing along softly. Usually, she never sang out in public, but since she was alone for the most part, there weren't many people to actually get caught in a trance from her voice.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
MOOD: Listless COMPANY: No one HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

ll Neo ll

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games