Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:44 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Raith sighed as he let he escape, she wouldn't escape. She does have good aim, i'll give her that.Raith thought as he turned to Kenji, letting the scalpels cut through his cloths. she got around my armor to my cloths, next time she won't be so lucky.

"Give me a minute Kenji i'll be back," with that, he was gone in a swirl of smoke and mist. He appeared in front of Ifuuki in another swirl of smoke.

"And here I thought you didn't like me." Ifuuki said as she spyed his unprotected areas. Another scalpel appeared in her hand and her arm jabbed forward toward his face.
The scalpel was deflected by a sword that had glowing red inscriptions on it that said "Wielder of fire and metal". The air around the blade wavered with heat at the scalpels that had touched hit melted. "Don't try me women."

"But it's too exciting not to." she replied. Pulling her hand up he blew a dust into Raith's face.
Raith swung his sword in a circle like a fan and the dust super heated into glass, which Raith shattered Ifuuki's direction, he also said "blood shurkins" and flung his hand, shurkins actually coming from inside his body, there edges coveeed in his blood, they hid amoung the shards of glass. As the glass and shurkins came at Ifuuki, Raith made hand seals and said, "Hands of Shiva!", though Ifukki could not have seen the effect.

The glass and shurukins struck her all over her body embedding themselves and causing blood to spurt out. But oddly enough not much blood. Slowly the shrapnal was forced out of her body, and it fell to the ground in a crackle. The wounds quickly sealed themselves up, leaving unblemish skin, the blood that had flowed absorbed back into her body. "Now that wasn't very nice Raith-sama."
A cloaked figure landed next to her, his forehead protector wrapped around his eyes.
"Anything wrong, Ifuuki? You're late" Kyouryoku asked.

She noticed Kyouryoku, and smiled. "Just a little. The famous Raith-sama decided I wasn't welcome. The prize is still with the boy."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:17 pm
Kenji watched the little spectacle unfold outside. The Dragon was giving 'commentary' whilst Kenji watched. That's Ifuuki. As I have mentioned, she is of the Kubaku clan. Anyways, I'll tell you about them later... As Raith made his attacks on Ifuuki, the Dragon couldn't help himself but laugh. Kenji felt a little uneasy... He might as well give up. He can't hurt her, not even scratch her. The clan that she comes from are powerful indeed... "Are you certain?" Kenji asked, unnerved even more. If the Dragon were next to Kenji, he would have nodded.

Certainly. Her Clan, your Clan and myself are tied in the past... The Dragon went quiet for a while... Seems like the Clan have grown stronger though... just by looking at her fight so carefree shows that she is not worried about anything.

As Raith attacked further, Kenji heard the Dragon laugh once more... Oh, this is going to be great...  

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:28 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"But it's too exciting not to." she replied. Pulling her hand up he blew a dust into Raith's face.
Raith swung his sword in a circle like a fan and the dust super heated into glass, which Raith shattered Ifuuki's direction, he also said "blood shurkins" and flung his hand, shurkins actually coming from inside his body, there edges coveeed in his blood, they hid amoung the shards of glass. As the glass and shurkins came at Ifuuki, Raith made hand seals and said, "Hands of Shiva!", though Ifukki could not have seen the effect.
The glass and shurukins struck her all over her body embedding themselves and causing blood to spurt out. But oddly enough not much blood. Slowly the shrapnal was forced out of her body, and it fell to the ground in a crackle. The wounds quickly sealed themselves up, leaving unblemish skin, the blood that had flowed absorbed back into her body. "Now that wasn't very nice Raith-sama."
A cloaked figure landed next to her, his forehead protector wrapped around his eyes.
She noticed Kyouryoku, and smiled. "Just a little. The famous Raith-sama decided I wasn't welcome. The prize is still with the boy."
"Damnit, i don't have all 6 swords," Raith muttered to himself, "I can't use my shiva style ken-jutsu, but i may be able to attract the attention of someone who can bring them to me," Raith sheathed his swords and put each pair of his hands together and started to make handseals with all three. He said three different jutsu names, "Bog of the dead!; Fog Barrier!; Black Panther Mist!" He said them in quick succesion as his lowest hands hit the ground, and a nightmarish swamp erupted from his hands, with strange trees and huanting sounds covered the ground and buildings in the large are it took up. Then he whipped his middle hands in a fanning motion, fog and mist coming forth in their wake, and then he put his top hands together with the index fingers up and blew at the mist, sending it all throughout the large swamp, a fleeting black object flashing within it.

"Welcome to the graves of many a powerful ninja," Raith said as he stood in the center of the squishy, springy ground, small movments flashing beneath the ground and the watery depths that only appeared to be solid ground. Things that should not, wriggled and moved and then stopped randomly trough the enormous swamp area. Raith looked at the two foes as the fog around them all thickened, his gaze could have sent lesser ninjas into a fetal position. "It is time you joined them, you cannot escape this jutsu swamp unless the fog barrier retreats," he said, now totally unseeable through the blanket of fog, now and then flashing with a black shadow that moved yet could not be touched. "And that will not happen so long as i live, expect that if i do not finish you quickly, another will be here to help me in doing so soon. Welcome to the first step on the trail to your living nightmare and then to hell, you will learn why they call me both Nightmare God and the Reaper in short succesion."

With that, Raith became utterly silent, even as he moved, not a sound came from him, his long years of assassinations and fighting in the very swamps like these in his home nation had toaght him how to not make a sound in them, even his breathing was bearly audible to even the most attuned ears. And it was drowned out by the gastly moaning and other strange unearth;y sounds coming from the swamp.

------------------------------

Issui suddenly snapped up in his makshift bed, he looked out the window and saw it, a huge blanket of fog and mist, strange trees and sounds poking out of it. "This con't be good, for him to use all three jutsus, he must really be serious and not want to use the mangetsugans. He must not have all his swords, otherwise, this would be over already." Issui said as he quickly pulled on his cloak and grab the 4 remaining swords that belonged to Raith and hurried to the fog blanket covering a large part of the town and forest, Raith had taught him exactly how this jutsu worked, and when he worked with his sensei, no one had ever survived it, no one.........

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:45 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Damnit, i don't have all 6 swords," Raith muttered to himself, "I can't use my shiva style ken-jutsu, but i may be able to attract the attention of someone who can bring them to me," Raith sheathed his swords and put each pair of his hands together and started to make handseals with all three. He said three different jutsu names, "Bog of the dead!; Fog Barrier!; Black Panther Mist!" He said them in quick succesion as his lowest hands hit the ground, and a nightmarish swamp erupted from his hands, with strange trees and huanting sounds covered the ground and buildings in the large are it took up. Then he whipped his middle hands in a fanning motion, fog and mist coming forth in their wake, and then he put his top hands together with the index fingers up and blew at the mist, sending it all throughout the large swamp, a fleeting black object flashing within it.

"Welcome to the graves of many a powerful ninja," Raith said as he stood in the center of the squishy, springy ground, small movments flashing beneath the ground and the watery depths that only appeared to be solid ground. Things that should not, wriggled and moved and then stopped randomly trough the enormous swamp area. Raith looked at the two foes as the fog around them all thickened, his gaze could have sent lesser ninjas into a fetal position. "It is time you joined them, you cannot escape this jutsu swamp unless the fog barrier retreats," he said, now totally unseeable through the blanket of fog, now and then flashing with a black shadow that moved yet could not be touched. "And that will not happen so long as i live, expect that if i do not finish you quickly, another will be here to help me in doing so soon. Welcome to the first step on the trail to your living nightmare and then to hell, you will learn why they call me both Nightmare God and the Reaper in short succesion."

With that, Raith became utterly silent, even as he moved, not a sound came from him, his long years of assassinations and fighting in the very swamps like these in his home nation had toaght him how to not make a sound in them, even his breathing was bearly audible to even the most attuned ears. And it was drowned out by the gastly moaning and other strange unearth;y sounds coming from the swamp.

Issui suddenly snapped up in his makshift bed, he looked out the window and saw it, a huge blanket of fog and mist, strange trees and sounds poking out of it. "This con't be good, for him to use all three jutsus, he must really be serious and not want to use the mangetsugans. He must not have all his swords, otherwise, this would be over already." Issui said as he quickly pulled on his cloak and grab the 4 remaining swords that belonged to Raith and hurried to the fog blanket covering a large part of the town and forest, Raith had taught him exactly how this jutsu worked, and when he worked with his sensei, no one had ever survived it, no one.........

For the first time Ifuuki frowned. "You are really proving to be a nuisance Raith." she said bluntly. She turned up her ears and stood waiting.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:55 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

For the first time Ifuuki frowned. "You are really proving to be a nuisance Raith." she said bluntly. She turned up her ears and stood waiting.
Raith could have responeded, but he wasn't that stupid, suddenly, a multitude of hands came up from the mushy ground that Iffuki and Kyouryoku and clawed at their feet and legs, trying to draw them down into the filthy, watery substance. Their clamy, cold decaying flesh was covered in scabs and bugs and other small animals crawled in and out of hole in the skin. quit a few caught hold of both ninjas and they started to pull them into the soft ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:59 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Raith could have responeded, but he wasn't that stupid, suddenly, a multitude of hands came up from the mushy ground that Iffuki and Kyouryoku and clawed at their feet and legs, trying to draw them down into the filthy, watery substance. Their clamy, cold decaying flesh was covered in scabs and bugs and other small animals crawled in and out of hole in the skin. quit a few caught hold of both ninjas and they started to pull them into the soft ground.

In an instant the hands were severed at the wrist. Ifuuki stood with yet another scalpel in her hand while the bloodless stumps continued to claw at them. "It's very insulting no to attack me yourself. You must not think much of me."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:35 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

In an instant the hands were severed at the wrist. Ifuuki stood with yet another scalpel in her hand while the bloodless stumps continued to claw at them. "It's very insulting no to attack me yourself. You must not think much of me."
"No, i think it's amusing to see you fight yourself," Raith said quickly as the arm dissapeared and Ifuuki's and Kyouroku's leg were suddenly covered in deep cuts and slash marks, in Ifuuki's case, her arms were also covered in severe cuts. Their own blood covered her scalpel. "See how the caged animal reacts when they is poked?" Raith said, his confustion riddled jutsu begining it's dark work. "They slash at it with their claws and sometimes they hurt themselves isn't that right?" Raith voice seemed to come from everywhere and no where at once, give no clue to his location.

--------------------

Issui stood out side the fog barrier and closed his eyes, he made a few hand seals and then put two fingers into the fog, pulling it apart like a curtain. He then walked in, four swords at his side along with his own, the fog closed behind him, leaving no evidence of the tear. Issui immediately sunk to into the water of the swamp, not fighting the water at all......  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:44 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"No, i think it's amusing to see you fight yourself," Raith said quickly as the arm dissapeared and Ifuuki's and Kyouroku's leg were suddenly covered in deep cuts and slash marks, in Ifuuki's case, her arms were also covered in severe cuts. Their own blood covered her scalpel. "See how the caged animal reacts when they is poked?" Raith said, his confustion riddled jutsu begining it's dark work. "They slash at it with their claws and sometimes they hurt themselves isn't that right?" Raith voice seemed to come from everywhere and no where at once, give no clue to his location.

--------------------

Issui stood out side the fog barrier and closed his eyes, he made a few hand seals and then put two fingers into the fog, pulling it apart like a curtain. He then walked in, four swords at his side along with his own, the fog closed behind him, leaving no evidence of the tear. Issui immediately sunk to into the water of the swamp, not fighting the water at all......

Ifuuki had an inscruttable look on her face. The genjutsu had not worked on her, but she had still injured Kyouryoku. A livible acceident, at least it added to the realism of the fake. It had been easy to open her skin as if she had been cut, and she quickly closed them up again. Continuing with the bluff, she spoke. "Ah I see. Nice trick. But I won't be fooled twice."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:55 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

--------------------

Ifuuki had an inscruttable look on her face. The genjutsu had not worked on her, but she had still injured Kyouryoku. A livible acceident, at least it added to the realism of the fake. It had been easy to open her skin as if she had been cut, and she quickly closed them up again. Continuing with the bluff, she spoke. "Ah I see. Nice trick. But I won't be fooled twice."
Something had felt strange about how Ifuuki had taken the blow, but Raith could put his finger on it, and when someone tapped the underside of his shoe, he forgot about it and reached his hands down into the water and four sword in their sheaths where handed to him. He smiled as he strapped them into place and said, "Yes, but you never know what might be real and what fake."

------------------

After he had handed Raith his swords and heard his que, Issui preformed his hand seals, no one would see him coming, even without the fog, the darkwater hid him well, he swam quickly with his newly webbed appendages. His jutsu was about to pull the women under, literally.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:02 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

--------------------

Something had felt strange about how Ifuuki had taken the blow, but Raith could put his finger on it, and when someone tapped the underside of his shoe, he forgot about it and reached his hands down into the water and four sword in their sheaths where handed to him. He smiled as he strapped them into place and said, "Yes, but you never know what might be real and what fake."

------------------

After he had handed Raith his swords and heard his que, Issui preformed his hand seals, no one would see him coming, even without the fog, the darkwater hid him well, he swam quickly with his newly webbed appendages. His jutsu was about to pull the women under, literally.

Ifuuki sensed something coming. With her enhanced hearing, the sounds of underwater swimming came to her. So he's not alone anymore, eh? "So, are we just going to dance all day? And me without my makeup on." she said in a patronizing way.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:11 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

--------------------

------------------

Ifuuki sensed something coming. With her enhanced hearing, the sounds of underwater swimming came to her. So he's not alone anymore, eh? "So, are we just going to dance all day? And me without my makeup on." she said in a patronizing way.
Suddenly, reeds and roots sprung up from the ground, plants seemed to come to life as the tangled around the two foes, hidden amoung them were clear tendrils, darken by the water that they had formed form. The things slowly drew the two ninja's into the sludge of water, muck and rotted earth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:14 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

--------------------

------------------

Suddenly, reeds and roots sprung up from the ground, plants seemed to come to life as the tangled around the two foes, hidden amoung them were clear tendrils, darken by the water that they had formed form. The things slowly drew the two ninja's into the sludge of water, muck and rotted earth.

Ifuuki let herself be drawn in, arms behind her back, and a sadistic smile on her face. "Be back in a few." she said as she dissapeared into the water.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:39 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

------------------

Ifuuki let herself be drawn in, arms behind her back, and a sadistic smile on her face. "Be back in a few." she said as she dissapeared into the water.
"Damn, she knows about Issui," Raith thought to himself as she let herself be wraped up in the detris material and sink into the swamp as Kyoruyoku broke out off the restraints and Raith drew all 6 of his swords, preparing to shread his foe......

------------------

Underwater it was a whole new level of hell, Issui had worked quickly and the water was filled with strange abominations and freaks of nature made of translucent jelly like material, bearly visible through the murk, but still there in their terrifiying hords, and Issui was no where to be seen. As soon as she was underwater, the tendrils that had held her were the only thing not to dissapear, but they grew exponentially more abundant, covering every inch of here and keeping her from moving, tying up every joint, every appendage as they drew her closer and closer to a monserous squid like creature, though it's tenticle number at more than one hundred instead of eight. The lake appeared far, far deeper that one would have guessed from looking at the swamp, amoung the creatures floated dead bodies, real ones, for all who died here, stayed here. When they hit one of the monstrosities, the slowed and floated around in them like they were gell. Meanwhile the Tentacles had nearly drawn Ifuuki in to the razor sharp edges of the beak of the squid beast. And they actually looked silver and sharp, different from the other gell like bodies............

[[g2g to bed it was hard enough to pull this one off with my dad watching for me like a hawk. 9 pm cut off my a**]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:50 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

------------------

"Damn, she knows about Issui," Raith thought to himself as she let herself be wraped up in the detris material and sink into the swamp as Kyoruyoku broke out off the restraints and Raith drew all 6 of his swords, preparing to shread his foe......

------------------

Underwater it was a whole new level of hell, Issui had worked quickly and the water was filled with strange abominations and freaks of nature made of translucent jelly like material, bearly visible through the murk, but still there in their terrifiying hords, and Issui was no where to be seen. As soon as she was underwater, the tendrils that had held her were the only thing not to dissapear, but they grew exponentially more abundant, covering every inch of here and keeping her from moving, tying up every joint, every appendage as they drew her closer and closer to a monserous squid like creature, though it's tenticle number at more than one hundred instead of eight. The lake appeared far, far deeper that one would have guessed from looking at the swamp, amoung the creatures floated dead bodies, real ones, for all who died here, stayed here. When they hit one of the monstrosities, the slowed and floated around in them like they were gell. Meanwhile the Tentacles had nearly drawn Ifuuki in to the razor sharp edges of the beak of the squid beast. And they actually looked silver and sharp, different from the other gell like bodies............

[[g2g to bed it was hard enough to pull this one off with my dad watching for me like a hawk. 9 pm cut off my a**]]

Iffuki breathed normally underwater, as easily as she was breathing air. Her eyes were wild with delight upon seeing the dead refuse. The squid ahead snapped its jaws hungrly. Pulling out a small capsule, she broke it in her palm. An odd purple mist came out. It spread through the water with unnerving speed; anything organic touching the cloud withered away into nothing, its nutrients sucked right out. Ifuuki floated in the center of the cloud like a ghost, completely uneffected, smiling like she was mad.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:45 pm
Kyouryoku ran a finger through his leg.
Blood. Its real... You won't leave here un scratched, Raith-sama... Ifuuki, I saw the technique. Kyouryoku wasn't scared at all that he was being pulled under.
This is stupid. Kyouryoku thought as he started a set of hand seals.
"Aoi Tenshi no Jutsu"
A spining chain of chakra released itself from Kyouryoku's body and cut Kyouryoku free. He lifted up a his fore-head protector, revealing only one eye. The Byakugan. Kyouyoku looked around scaning for Raith.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games