Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:52 pm
Eyes turned her head toward Raven and opened her eyes. She was afraid of him but he seemed more nervous then angery. "Yes?"

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:04 pm
"I am sorry if I scared you, I only want to protect the things that matter most to me. Like my son," Raven said as he hung his head and folded his ears back. "I am really sorry..."  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:14 pm
Eyes didn't know how to reply to this.

Sorry?

Eyes stood up straight for once.

Sorry...

She took steps forward.

I'm sorry?

Eyes rubbed head with Raven.

"I am sorry, too..."

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:27 pm
Raven grew shy and back away, he did it with a huff. He didn't want to seem weak or shy to this fea.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:28 pm
Eyes was surprised, he was still mad at her she could tell. But when she looked up at him she knew some thing was different. He wasn't mad but some thing more...

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:35 pm
When Eyes looked up at him, he knew she saw his weakness. He wanted to walk away her eyes, so green and beautiful they were hard to not look at. No.. I won't fall for her... Raven thought as he tore away from her eyes.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:49 pm
Lindsey and Hunter-James wandered around till they found a place out of eye and ear shot. Lindsey could still hear thoughts so she smiled as Raven started to change in behavior. She grinned but was soon confused about why he didn't want her even though he said he was looking for a mate.

Hunter-James layed down and rolled over onto his back and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:57 pm
"What's wrong?" Eyes asked. When he turned away she felt passion in it, strong too. He liked her even though she had clawed him in fear; she wanted to know why. If he snapped at her she would forget this ever happened and keep her distance. "Raven...?"

LilSnowBird

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:59 pm
Raven wanted to move but his legs wouldn't even flinch. His ears folded back. "You.." he answered her with his eyes looking at her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:02 pm
Eyes took a step back, she was scared. "M-Me?" Eyes studdered in fear. Was his statment a threat or an answer? She wanted to believe that he hated her, but no... he loved her.

LilSnowBird

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:24 pm
Raven was embaressed it was very clear on his dark brown face. Then his heart seemed to stop, his paw lifted from the ground and touched his chest. The wound didn't help his cause.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:31 pm
She used to be afraid of but now it was different. Raven, the one who had scared her almost to death was now in love with her? Eyes was confused, she didn't know what to do. Run? Hide? No, not again she wouldn't run away not anymore. Eyes came to his swiftly and rubbed his head with her's and rubbed against him. Her eyes closed slightly as she looked up at him, her fur ruffled with his in the wind. Her soft green eyes glittered in the dim light, she found his soft side.

LilSnowBird

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:41 pm
How could I have been so blind? Why was I so locked away? How could I cause so much pain in this poor soul? Raven thought gentaly as he watched her green eyes pour into his spirit. His breath slowed down to a steady but his heart raced. Eyes was beautiful and dashing, as she came closer to him. He felt the strong warmth of her, his passion had grown for her but why? Why did I chose you...? Why not Lindsey? Raven's thoughts grew personal as he slipped into Eyes's gaze and sweet words.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:47 pm
Eyes hide her face in his neck and cried softly, her sadness was joy but her joy was sadness. She felt that she had betrayed some thing, but she felt the joy of him. She twisted her tail around Raven's and slowly grew even more closer to him till their bodys couldn't get closer.

LilSnowBird

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:40 pm
"Why do you do this to me?" he asked gentaly as he stroked her hair with his paw. Raven wasn't looking for love, it found him. He felt like he had to pay a price for Eyes, why did it feel so wrong? Why did it feel like he just couldn't hold onto her? He felt the heavy weight of burden on his shoulders. He still felt Dantara standing there, right there next to him. But it felt like a good force, not a bad one. She was watching over him, from heaven.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff