Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:56 am

Branwen began eating a thigh and wondering if the others will join them. She watched Zayra eat peacefully with herself. Eventually Akeji came to join them for breakfast as well. Branwen asked "What would you like? A leg? Rib? Just meat? Anything in particular?" she asked Akeji.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:36 pm

Akeji looked up when he caught the scent of the charred flesh wafting through the cave. He looked to Branwen, who was speaking to him. He replyed, "Oh! Heh, I don't mind. anything please!"

Akegura Hirou

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:19 am

Branwen handed a couple of spare ribs to Akeji. "Here you go son. Enjoy." she smiled. She began eating a couple of ribs herself. This catch was very good. She knew her brother was a good hunter.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:37 pm

As Zayra finished her meat she saw that Akeji was just gnawing on a rib bone. She walked up to him and grabbed the other end in her mouth and began to pull on it.

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:19 pm

Branwen took notice of Zayra behavior. Branwen stopped eating for a moment curiously watchin Zayra and waiting for Akeji's reaction.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:32 pm

Akeji was curious as to whether Zayra was playing or not. Assuming she was, he snatched up the other end, and started to pull also, grinning a small grin.

Akegura Hirou

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:45 am

Branwen a couple more pieces of meat watching the two at play. Well she was hoping this was playful behavior. Although if it turned into a little quarrel. She would stop the situation. Zayra was a pup experiencing all kinds of new emotions and developments. She watched onward curiously.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:05 am

Zayra grinned as Akeji acted as she wanted him to. She growled softly still grinning as she tugged harder trying to get her big brother to submit and let it go. She yanked on it hard and shook her head from side to side trying to get it out of his mouth.

Kaida_Lee

applz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:30 am

((i do not know really what has happened in role-play so far, but may i ask if Timber can still be included in this rp?))

Timber was walking through the forest, looking out for danger. Over time, she grew more and more protective of her friends, and so now she acted as a guard for them.
She was careful to be as quiet as she possibly could, and used her powers to make the wind still so that her scent would not be carried to any enemy. She spread out her hawk-like wings, and practiced flapping them a bit. It has been a while since she last attempted to fly, but she was still destined to accomplish that one day.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:38 pm

(if you go back to page 159 brawen's brother Angello is trying to talk to you. wink )

Kaida_Lee

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:15 am

*wolf slowly awoke from her long slumber and almost ran into a tree*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:44 pm

(( Yeah, my brother Angello is trying to talk to you.))

Branwen Zayra's determination to take the rib bone away from Akeji. "Zayra easy there hun." she said. Branwen looks around wondering if Angello and Timber are going to join them to eat.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

x=Red Fox=x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:40 pm

Tyrus crept up cautiously to the wolves who were eating. "May I join you?" He held his head low and looked down at the ground nervously. "I'm new around here..."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:18 pm

Zayra stopped tugging on the bone as a strange wolf walked up. She ran behind her mother and peaked out from behind her tail.

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:19 am

Branwen saw how fast Zayra abandoned her chance to win the bone when a stranger approached. She smiled at the stranger and said sure. There's plenty for eveyone." she smiled. "Name? I'm Branwen and this is my daughter Zayra and son over there Akeji" she smiled. "I'd introduce my mate but he's inside sleeping." she said. "There are a couple of others. My brother and friend but please help yourself." she nodds.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games