Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:09 am
Welcome to the guild. Enjoy your stay, and here is a fresh basket of cookies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:26 am
Heey, what's up everyone?

NAME: I'm Karl Agnus Punu (Punu=Tree)
APPEARANCE: Gragh...

User Image
Not recent, about December when taken...

User Image
That's what you get with a camera, and a boring night.

User Image
Same deal

User Image
Yet again.

FAV. BANDS: Combichrist, KMFDM, Covenant, Seabound, Aphex Twin, Rammstein, Depeche Mode, The Cure, mind.in.a.box, and alot more. (If you ever wanna talk to me, just start talking about music rofl )
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Martial Arts, BMX'ing, Dirtbiking, Skateboarding, Computers, Xbox Live, La Pakour, and more (Same thing with music, loss of words, talk to me about fun stuff to do)
PERSONALITY: *Shrugs* I'm a typically off-the-wall, "weird" person, but according to my friends, I'm pretty "shweet" with my personality
PET PEEVES: Being single crying rofl and people that don't close doors when they enter and leave rooms.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like almost everything. You'd be pressed to find something I don't like.
REASON FOR JOINING: Because I <3 Goth music, Goth Club scene, and goth fashion.  

Date Rape Doctor

Heavenly soul Hellishmind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:37 am
Hi I'm new. I joined this guild to see if it were true what my friends were saying
Quote:
You are so totally goth man.[end quote] I haven't gotten my real answer yet, but I am still trying.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:40 am
Welcome to the got goth guild. *hands out two fresh cookie baskets to the newest members* Enjoy your stay.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Date Rape Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:45 am
lurichan
Welcome to the got goth guild. *hands out two fresh cookie baskets to the newest members* Enjoy your stay.

Suh-weet.

*glomps Lurichan*
Danke Sehr!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:06 am
NAME: Mouse
APPEARANCE: Dark Brown, and orange hair, blacjish-brown eyes, Height: 5 feet 6 or 7 inches
FAV. BANDS: AFI, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Evanescense
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Poetry, Writing, playing my clarinet...
PERSONALITY: Insanely Loud at one moment, creepily quiet another.
PET PEEVES: My dislikes as seen below.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like Ramen...vampires, spiders, Gaia, DN Angel...etc... I don't like...well...there's not much except for people who yell a lot, and those guys on the bus who play there personal CD player's so loud everyone on the bus can hear it.
REASON FOR JOINING: This place is more accepting, and I just like it... sweatdrop yea...

bubble.muffin.babe

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:08 am
*flutters over and hands you a basket of cookies* Welcome to the guild. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:23 pm
NAME: Ntropi or Entropy, but my friends call me Alyssa
APPEARANCE: 5'1 w/o boots, 5'6 with; very dark brown hair with dark burgundy highlights; light brown eyes made up in silver or purple/plum tones; light gold skin......why don't you see for yourself?

User Image
User Image

FAV. BANDS: Loreena McKennitt, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Nirvana, Poe, the Cure, Android Lust, Sal's Birdland, Sarah Mclachlan, Snake River Conspiracy, the Cranberries, Bikini Kill, the 5. 6. 7. 8's, Dead Can Dance, Audioslave

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing creative nonfiction, reading, dressing up

PERSONALITY:I was voted "Most Unique" in high school.

Some say it was the way I dressed--a Victorian/riot grrrl/cybergeisha/Goth/corporate/gypsy/flapper fusion topped with, of all things, a large black umbrella used to "accidentally" poke people who annoyed me.

Others say it was the way I wrote--juxtaposing contrasting ideas and tones to create something beautiful, but way too heavily influenced by Francesca Lia Block, David Sedaris, and Toni Morrison.

Still others say it was the way I distinguished myself on the Forensics/Debate team by performing my writings.

Me? I think the newspaper clipping says it all: a slim girl in a burgundy corset, smiling a winning smile and carrying a yellow Pikachu umbrella.
User Image

Yeah, I guess I'm pretty weird.

PET PEEVES: Juggalos, people who do their makeup badly, people who do whiteface and are not mimes (I see a distinction between paleface and whiteface--the former is an acceptable, attractive, semi-natural looking pallor, the latter looks ridiculous, especially when it stops at the jawline), sloppy dressers, rap music that degrades women, SUV's.

LIKES/DISLIKES:
Loves: corsets; fashion; hats; my boyfriend, Shahzad; my best friend, Emily; eye makeup; writing creative nonfiction; my Shih Tzu, Moppy; reading; A.P.D. (acronymic police dramas); literary analysis; psychology; English major-hood; words; my high school exploits.

Likes: My friends; English classes in general; English Professor Dr. John Hales; my rat terrier, Bettie Anne; my ipaq; procrastinating; music; my college career.

Dislikes: work; my exes; Courtney Love; my middle school invisibility.

Hates: hypocrisy; people who list abstract concepts as interests or dislikes; my elementary school years.

REASON FOR JOINING: This seems like one of the more mature Goth guilds on Gaia.
heart Ntropi heart  

ntropi

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:06 pm
Welcome to the guild!

Your weekly dues will be accepted in a manilla envelope every Tuesday.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:35 am
::walks in slowly and gives an evil smile. lets out a low threatening growl::  

wolfs_rain127

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:43 am
wolfs_rain127

Greetings and welcome to the got goth guild

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:58 am
wolfs_rain127

PUPPAY! Oh, such a cute pup-pup-puppy! lol Simply teasing you...here's a complimentary plate of cookies. We welcome thee.  

ceilisidhe

Lady Djin

Ursine Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:46 pm
NAME: Rena/Xen (don't care which one you call me)
APPEARANCE: Tall, brown hair, glasses, greeny/brown eyes.

FAV. BANDS: I could go on forever... I'll just say I like heavy metal to keep it short.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: computer games, drawing, reading, listening to music.

PERSONALITY: hmm... between miserable & incredably random

PET PEEVES: racism & having to listen to people going on at me for being english (I'm english/irish but no one seems to under stand that!! stressed )

LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: rock music
anime
martial arts
Dislikes: my parents comparing me everyone else.

REASON FOR JOINING: I think I maybe able to properly talk here.

I'm bi-curious but I'm afraid to tell anyone because around where I live you get targeted for your nationality & sexuality crying

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:20 pm
I will spare you the meaningless introduction. Nobody wants to read that crap. Ever.
Im Ashley. This is a mule account.  

Your.Grandpas.Daughter

Memories Tear the Heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:36 pm
NAME: Memories/Chaos

APPEARANCE: Dirty blond hair, dark blue eyes, pale skin, I'm tall, and I wear glasses.

FAV. BANDS: HIM, As I Lay Dying, My Chemical Romance, Slipknot, Korn, Eisley, and whole crap load of pther bands.^^ I'm simply too lazy to put them all.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I love building Zoids, drawing, singing, listening to music, and being on the internet.

PERSONALITY: I'm sorta random, if I know you well enough, and I like to be sarcastic. ^^ And I luff people. Lots of people. If you say something I like your likely to get glomped...

PET PEEVES: People chewing, people touching me (just like salbows touching,....Little things), and overly girlish girls. Ha.

LIKES/DISLIKES:
All types of Metal
Anime/Manga
Swords
My Baby...(M15 A2..or, AR 15))

REASON FOR JOINING: I thought it looked lovely, and it sounded awfully nice. And I liked the banners...NO! No Patrick, not the fork! Not the fork!
Mostly because of the Welcming message. It's the place for me.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games