Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:25 pm
Juno's unconcius body is carried by Tomoe, being limp , and his weapons, besides carrying Nightbane, is Esuna, who's having a difficult time flying with him, but is still hjolding him at steady.

Gtg.. Nite everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:28 pm
(Nite.)  

hopltetheleader

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:54 am
(Good day everyone! Glad to see I am still alive.)

Nightbane's regains conciousness (I don't know how to spell that word) and looks to see Tomoe carrying Juno back and a bright bird flying up in the air. I hope he's ok. Nightbane realizes he had been left behind. He also notices through the time he was not awake his wounds had closed up and left scars. Lucky he had the werewolf ability to regenerate quickly. Remembering the full moon, I can't believe I forgot it was today. Lucky that it went behind the mountain. Looking back at where everyone was, Well I guess it's for the best that I leave. After my change they won't want me around anymore. I barely even cope with myself anymore. Friends are a waste of time. Nightbane gets up and grabs for his cloak. His shirt had ripped off but he found it and using a simple spell repaired it. He then put on his cloak and walks off into the night. He finds a tranquil clearing and sits on a stump and rests.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:17 am
she sits down by the river dipping her feet in, the dragon laying beside her, his eyes closed, she splashes the water a little looking at the sky  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:44 am
Nightbane sits on the stump looking up at sky. It'll be dawn in a few hours. Nightbane starts to think of what to do next. I could always go back to the castle...even if they forgot me they could always use an extra arm

A thought comes up inside his head, contrary to what he was thinking, "Why should you go back? To be used as a shield for them? Even if you could protect them from their own demons you couldn't protect them from yours. You have been running from you problems all your life and you will keep running no matter who you get to help you...you coward!

Nightbane yells outloud "Shut up!" He then puts his face in his hands and hot tears fall off his hands and to the ground.

Grown men don't cry

Nightbane wipes his face off, shameful for his act, and quietly says to himself, "I'm not a man...I'm not a human, so I can't be a man. I am...something else."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:50 am
she hears someone yelling and crying and looks around "hmm whos there?" she asked then looks back at the sky  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:22 pm
Nightbane hears someone. "Just...no one. Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:28 pm
"my names Bella" she said tossing a rock in the water (gotta clean kitchen be back soon kk)  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:39 pm
Nightbane walked towards the sound to find a girl and a dragon. I saw these two earlier... Nightbane has his hood up luckily because his eyes were red from lack of rest and tears. Why had I even cried? That's not like me... "My name's W...Nightbane."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:45 pm
"nice to meet you Nightbane" she said smiling, she turned and looked at him  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:48 pm
Nightbane decided to stay here. Alone and he started acting odd. "So why did you join up with Tomoe and Juno?" Nightbane tries to think. "Wait you're Tomoe's sister...I think."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:51 pm
she smiles "yes i am her sister" she patts the ground next to her "sit" she said looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:05 pm
Usually Nightbane didn't like to be too close to people but for some reason tonight he forget that. Must be the full moon affecting me or something...maybe the Wolfbane. Nightbane sat down next to Bella and looked at the dragon. "Well you don't see that everyday. That's a nice dragon."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:07 pm
"thank you" she said smiling "Nightbane this is Rin" she said motioning towards the dragon
the dragon picked up his head and looked his red eyes glowing a little seeing if he was okay to be around her, he nodds and lays his head back down  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:11 pm
"Um..nice to meet you. Uh Bell did you lose something earlier?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games