Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:45 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"it doenst matter, just as long as we find her" she said looking down
we could probaly cover more ground by ship
nemo helps her up
come on lets go look for her
she nodded and looked out the window "hang in there max" she thought, she walked with him to the ship
nemo took her into the c**k pit and sat her down in the co pilot chair and then he sat down in the pilot seat
he fliped a few switches and then the ship lifted of the ground
which direction did she head in?
she thinks back "over here" points towards the woods, " she started to go south"
got it
nemo sets the ship at a slow pace and turns the search lights on as the pass over the forest
i hope the scientists from before didnt get her
she stands up "i cant just sit here, im going on foot" she walks towards the back
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:47 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she nodded and looked out the window "hang in there max" she thought, she walked with him to the ship
nemo took her into the c**k pit and sat her down in the co pilot chair and then he sat down in the pilot seat
she thinks back "over here" points towards the woods, " she started to go south"
got it
nemo sets the ship at a slow pace and turns the search lights on as the pass over the forest
she stands up "i cant just sit here, im going on foot" she walks towards the back

nemo sets it on auto pilot
if you go i go i can set the ship to alert me if it finds any thing

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:48 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
got it

she pushes him back gently "no, you stay" she walks towards the door again "if something happens, i dont want to lose you, so stay here where its safe"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:52 pm

After an Hour The Doctors stop and One says to the Boss "Sir, the experement is, uh"
Man "Spit it out!"
"The Experement is uh...Dead"
The Boss checks it out for himself then says "Crap, Well put her in the Morgue, We can Sell her Body parts and Organs for Money, We can at least get Some money back from her"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:54 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
got it

she pushes him back gently "no, you stay" she walks towards the door again "if something happens, i dont want to lose you, so stay here where its safe"
if some thing happend and i wasnt there to you and i wasn't there to stop it i couldn't live with my self
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:57 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
got it

if some thing happend and i wasnt there to you and i wasn't there to stop it i couldn't live with my self
"just stay here please" she opens the door "where its safe" she jumps out and lands in a pile of leaves

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:02 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"just stay here please" she opens the door "where its safe" she jumps out and lands in a pile of leaves
nemo looked down at her
if you need my help use the cellphone!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:04 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

nemo looked down at her
if you need my help use the cellphone!!!
she gets up puling the leaves out of her hair "yea, sure" she walks to where she last saw her sister and saw something shiny, she picks it up and sees that its a tranquilzer "oh no max" she cried and ran in the direction to where they took her

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:18 pm

nemo flew over the forest and found tire tracks simaler to the vans from the lab
damn it why them
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:21 pm

she kept on running, having a bad feeling in the pit of her stomache "no please" she whispered

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:26 pm

nemo followed the tire tracks through the forest at a fast rate
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:28 pm

she trips over a tree root and lands on something hard "ouch" she said and saw that it was one of max's braclets, she stood up quickly ignoring the pain, she kept on running, tears running down her face

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:31 pm

nemo got to the edge of the forest and saw the lab building
damn it was them
nemo proceeded to unlock all missile commands and aim at the building's front door
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:34 pm

she sees the building and runs up to it, gripping the braclet in her hand, she ran to the door and placed her hands on it, she froze it her tears drying "if you hurt her" she said and kicked the door cracking it and making it crumple to the ground

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:36 pm

(Wahts going on???srry I was in towns with my Pimp wahts happening?)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games