Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:30 pm
mmmm.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:53 pm
Psh, all you sicko's! Don't you have any respect for your computers. Molesting them with one hand, you should be ashamed of yourselves. burning_eyes

Ok, and now for another proud mantis bragging moment. Redrum just shedded (<.< is that even a word?) today. My mantis babies are growing up so fast. emo  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:40 am
mantis bahbehs! We found one in our house living in my cats WATER DISH. He was just like HAY SUP biggrin DD so we put him outside and he started eating aphids emediately. o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:48 am
the Mantis is a cool bug.. is it a bug? eek  

DemFox

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:50 pm
I'm so tired.

I'm tired of my job. I'm tired of school, although I'm enjoying General Chemistry and the associated lab. I'm tired of my family, I'm tired of the weather, I'm tired of feeling like I don't have enough money to buy car insurance and do other stuff I need to do. (I think I do, but I'm also tired of being overcautious about money.) Last but not least, I'm tired of not getting enough sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:57 pm
DemFox
the Mantis is a cool bug.. is it a bug? eek
Yep, little buggly wugglies  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:01 pm
And weeeeeeeeee, I just witnessed a one claw bug catch by Siren. I was out catching them some moths for dinner. I got them each one, and went to catch them some more because the moths are pretty small compared to them now a days. So there I was with the third moth and figured I would just stick it Siren's cage and he would go after it when he was finished eating the other one. But he was like noooooo. He switched the moth he had to one claw, ran after the other one and caught it with the other claw. Then like the little glutton he is, he proceded to eat both moths. eek xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:21 am
Aieee...I have some exciting news too.

Bismark, our past guide dog puppy, is in phase 10! For anyone who doesn't know what that means, it means that he passed all his training and is now class ready..they will now match him with a blind partner. I'm so excited, my little Bisboo is going to be a working dog!

*spins around in circles*

and in other news but not quite so important, another of our club's dogs is graduating today with her blind partner.  

Rainey_angel81

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:34 am
Rainey_angel81
Aieee...I have some exciting news too.

Bismark, our past guide dog puppy, is in phase 10! For anyone who doesn't know what that means, it means that he passed all his training and is now class ready..they will now match him with a blind partner. I'm so excited, my little Bisboo is going to be a working dog!

*spins around in circles*

and in other news but not quite so important, another of our club's dogs is graduating today with her blind partner.

Thanks great news Sweetie. Let us know when he has got a partner. But either way, 3 cheers for Rainey!

HIP HIP!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:37 am
I've just managed to upset a good friend of mine..... I didn't mean to do it... but when they did something... I sort of went overally sensitive... and managed to hurt their feelings at the same time....

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, it's just.... I don't know... maybe I am going insane.....  

Crenn

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:48 am
I hate 12hr days at work, especially when we don't have enough closers. And my wrists and hands are killing me. I'm just tired of being there all day every Saturday. I finally have a day off Sunday. I love my co-workers and all, I just don't love them that much. Ugh, but I left my sketchbook there (I draw during my break) so I have to go back in and get it.

..that's all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:31 pm
Well, if anyone's still wondering, I leave MO tomorrow for the East, then South. I'm halfway through the move! whee  

Manda_Tifa

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:58 pm
Good luck Manda. 3nodding

As for me, I've gone back to being male.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:36 pm
********' hilarious. I just found out the guy i like has a ******** girlfriend he didn't mother ********' tell me about. ******** I hate men. (Im alowed to right now >;| )  

UglyCoyoteNG

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games