Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:21 am

User Image
Kai notices Izzy's attention is on him. He looks at her and kinda smiles" Sorry about that." He smiles an awkward smile looking or trying to look as if it wasnt uncomfortable.
User Image
Adrian walks up to them. "Ello there!" He says in a british accent." How have you all been i might need a lil help around here if yew dont mind?"
Kai stares uncomfortably at "Adrian".
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:28 am

Izara looks at Adrian and takes Kai's hand, helping him to his feet. She looks back to Adrian and smiles, "Of course." She nods, and tugs at Kai's hand. "We'll show you around."

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-I- silent_ame -I-

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:28 am

masaki got up and started walking "wait masaki where are you going?" May asked masaki stopped and turned around "for a walk wanna come?" she nodded yes and got up and walked with him "so how are you liking it here sis?" masaki asked "its ok but im still kind of lonely"
masaki:
User Image
May:
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:33 am

User Image
Kai stands up uncomfortably and shuffle to his feet and smiles a bitchy smile "Sure......Im Kai, ........Its a pleasure to meet you. Whats your name?"
User Image
Adrian looks at him and realizes that Kai noticed him staring at his whatever realtionship she was to him and said,
"Well my name is Adrian Kohaku its nice to meet you too." Adrian got a fire in his eyes that really only Kai got.
"Thank you for showing me around Kai and....What's your name miss" He said politely.

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:36 am

"Izara." She replied with a small smile. She squeezed Kai's hand a bit. "Well. . . would you like for us to show you around now?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:40 am

User Image
Kai kinda looks down and then in his head he says~ Damn British blonde b*****d!~ "ALright why dont we start touring around then
User Image
Adrian smiles and says" Nice to meet you Miss Izara. And okay why dont we go shall we?"
~Stupid lil twit of a boy white haired ******** smiles," I'd be delighted!" Smiles that bitchy smile too.

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:45 am

Izara can feel the tension between the two boys, and it's making her a little uncomfortable. "Um, alright, let's go." She holds onto Kai's hand and pulls him around the school, starting the tour.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:52 am

User Image
Kai notices the tension between them and the uncomfortableness of her and feels bad. He leans over and whispers," Im sorry it wont happen again I promise." Then kisses her on the forehead. He gets into a better mood dispite the fact the Screw everything in sight is behind them.

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:54 am

Izara nods, "Thanks." She whispers back then looks over her shoulder at Adrian. "These are the dorms. It's where you'll be staying."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:00 am

User Image
Adrian smiles, "I have my dorm number with me its 302."

User Image
Kai tenses and then releases and thinks ~ Mine is 303.~

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:03 am

Izara nods then continues walking with Kai in tow. She points to a big building, "That's the cafeteria."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:06 am

User Image
Oh well then it seems nice," Adrian thinks~ She is quiet cute what is she doing with him?~

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:13 am

She nodded continuing their walk. "And that's the main building where all the classes are held."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:19 am

User Image
Kai mumbles "Well I havent been to class in like.....ever and i kind of wanna keep it that way." Kai sighs.
User Image
"okay then" He smiled`

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:20 am

Izara shrugs at Kai, "Well, that's true. . . You probably won't ever go in there, Adrian."
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games