Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:04 pm
Vashyyk
Fiice
Viraana
Fiice
Garek Maxwell
Vashyyk
lol @ sura, but ya, that can't be good, just remember baking powder makes a good fire suppressant... or is that baking soda... damnit I get those 2 mixed up...

Baking soda and most kinds of fire extinguishers get rid of the "hot bright thing" (some use liquid nitrogen...does that conduct electricity? or is it electrically resistant?).

Yay boaking soda. Makes cupcakes not bricks and puts out fire too. Is there anything this substance can't do?!
it cant unclog your toliet!

Well... I guess not... crying It's so sad.
no that's a job for Coke, AKA death in a can/the miracle blood and toilet cleaner
Good thing I don't drink coke.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:07 pm
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
meeps ;.; fire is bad

*looks off toward burning Microsoft building* Depends on what it's used for..... I mena, yeha, totaly. <.< >.>

what did ya do? or what happend?
our trasnfmorer on our wires is burning hot again last time is caused a fire..

Would say, damn them autobots, but I hope nothign bad happens o.O
neutral

What? Decepticons rule. G1 had the best. Megatron gun, Star Scream the jet, Soundwave the Tape player, Lazer Beak, the Tapedicon, Devistator, the combo of five bad arce constructdicons. Oh yeah, old school Transformers ruled. Beast Wars too, after that, turned to crap. T.T damned Minicon show. they ruined Lazerbeak(no idea what they made him) and Starscream (looked cool, but he gose autobot, what in da hell?) gonk scream
I agree with you totally about all that, the new ones suck, energon makes me want to scream with it's poor animation, it looks cool, but it's clunky and gibbled, G1 and Beast Wars will always be my favs. And Star Scream will always be better as an evil badguy that's always trying surpass Megatron rather than some p***y.

To me, Tarasaor, and Dinobot from Beast wars, were like the Starscream of G1. They both hated Megatron, wnat wanted to over throw his rule. Dino just lost,a nd was forced to join Maximals, and slowly was truned good.

Scorpinoxs was liek the Sound wave. Inferno too, but inferno though Megatron was his queen. ^.^

Skuger Moonclaw

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:11 pm
Heh, I'm in the current process of trying to obtain all 3 boxsets to have the entire Beast Wars Series on DVD.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:13 pm
DjCrimsonFox
Heh, I'm in the current process of trying to obtain all 3 boxsets to have the entire Beast Wars Series on DVD.

I need Speed Racer, Thundercats, and G1 Transformers. Only have one DVD of Speed Racer, but there were tons of episodes, and like three other series they came out with. One was like a Mad MAx movie o.O  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:18 pm
Sura Tokaniku

To me, Tarasaor, and Dinobot from Beast wars, were like the Starscream of G1. They both hated Megatron, wnat wanted to over throw his rule. Dino just lost,a nd was forced to join Maximals, and slowly was truned good.

Scorpinoxs was liek the Sound wave. Inferno too, but inferno though Megatron was his queen. ^.^
lmao, good ol' ******** up Inferno. Although I've seen very little of G1 becuase I was only 5 when i saw it, and by then it was already really old. But I have seen the movie multiple times and still love it ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:22 pm
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku

lmao, good ol' ******** up Inferno. Although I've seen very little of G1 becuase I was only 5 when i saw it, and by then it was already really old. But I have seen the movie multiple times and still love it ^.^

I've seen like ten episodes, and barely remember like two. I remember that sweet thing with the Optimus and the kid. forget his name, like Jimmy "WHats the matter Jimmy?" Kids were being mean to me "You gotta stand up against Bullies. I remember the time the Autobots and I had to face Megatron and the Decepticons...."

Man that rocked. They have that in the DVDs? I sure hope so.

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:28 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku

I've seen like ten episodes, and barely remember like two. I remember that sweet thing with the Optimus and the kid. forget his name, like Jimmy "WHats the matter Jimmy?" Kids were being mean to me "You gotta stand up against Bullies. I remember the time the Autobots and I had to face Megatron and the Decepticons...."

Man that rocked. They have that in the DVDs? I sure hope so.
I know the Transforms Movie is on DvD, but the only place in town here that has it, lost it somewhere along with the VHS copy... and the only chance of finding it, that's if it's still in the store, is whenever the hell they do inventory.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:29 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
meeps ;.; fire is bad

*looks off toward burning Microsoft building* Depends on what it's used for..... I mena, yeha, totaly. <.< >.>

neutral

What? Decepticons rule. G1 had the best. Megatron gun, Star Scream the jet, Soundwave the Tape player, Lazer Beak, the Tapedicon, Devistator, the combo of five bad arce constructdicons. Oh yeah, old school Transformers ruled. Beast Wars too, after that, turned to crap. T.T damned Minicon show. they ruined Lazerbeak(no idea what they made him) and Starscream (looked cool, but he gose autobot, what in da hell?) gonk scream
I agree with you totally about all that, the new ones suck, energon makes me want to scream with it's poor animation, it looks cool, but it's clunky and gibbled, G1 and Beast Wars will always be my favs. And Star Scream will always be better as an evil badguy that's always trying surpass Megatron rather than some p***y.

Didn't StarScream show up in beast wars? I liked that episode. Very epic.  

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:29 pm
Fiice

Well... I guess not... crying It's so sad.
no that's a job for Coke, AKA death in a can/the miracle blood and toilet cleanerGood thing I don't drink coke. it can cause ulsers and stuff, but you have to drink a shitload of that stuff for it to cause stomach issues, I'll have Coke or Pepsi everynow and then, but usually I'll stick to rootbear, or sprite berry remix.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:31 pm
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
meeps ;.; fire is bad

neutral

The hole third season I think, was about the Arch, and it had Megatron, and optimus, and a bunch of the originals. but none were alive.

Starcream did posses Lazer beak...or was it waspinater? I forget  

Skuger Moonclaw

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:33 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
meeps ;.; fire is bad

neutral

The hole third season I think, was about the Arch, and it had Megatron, and optimus, and a bunch of the originals. but none were alive.

The incect one.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:39 pm
Fiice

The incect one. Waspinator, and that was a very good episode indeed, I didn't like the ending to Beast Wars though, even though I think they ended at a good time.  

Vashyyk

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:41 pm
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
meeps ;.; fire is bad

neutral

The incect one.

Waspinater ^.^

I thought it was funny in Beast Machines, when whats her name thought he was Silver bot. "Doggy bot not here" I can still do Waspinater's voice. also can almost sound like Starcream, Sound wave, and Megatron.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:44 pm
Sura Tokaniku

Waspinater ^.^

I thought it was funny in Beast Machines, when whats her name thought he was Silver bot. "Doggy bot not here" I can still do Waspinater's voice. also can almost sound like Starcream, Sound wave, and Megatron.
kool, I never really cared for Sound Wave, he seemed too monontonous, but Star Scream will always be one of my fav chars from G1.  

Vashyyk

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:49 pm
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku

Waspinater ^.^

kool, I never really cared for Sound Wave, he seemed too monontonous, but Star Scream will always be one of my fav chars from G1.

I loved Soundwave. I don't think I have a fav LAZERBEAK <.< >.>

"Soundwave Supirier, Destructicons infiriour"

Hey how about GI Joes... there was another old show that came to mind, but I forget it.... O.o COBRA!!!!!!

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games