Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:50 pm
GI joes rocked...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:52 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku

Waspinater ^.^

I thought it was funny in Beast Machines, when whats her name thought he was Silver bot. "Doggy bot not here" I can still do Waspinater's voice. also can almost sound like Starcream, Sound wave, and Megatron.
kool, I never really cared for Sound Wave, he seemed too monontonous, but Star Scream will always be one of my fav chars from G1.

I loved Soundwave. I don't think I have a fav LAZERBEAK <.< >.>

"Soundwave Supirier, Destructicons infiriour"

Hey how about GI Joes... there was another old show that came to mind, but I forget it.... O.o COBRA!!!!!!
They show the Transformers Movie, and the GI Joe movie every couple months around here on TV, I saw the opening for GI Joe... I wanted to stab myself in the face... just Cobra repeated over and over in screeching voices...  

Vashyyk

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:06 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
GI joes rocked...

When that was on Cartoon network again, till Adult Swim took over. I would watch liek every episode they showed.

And now you know, and knowing half the battle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:11 pm
Vashyyk
no that's a job for Coke, AKA death in a can/the miracle blood and toilet cleaner
Good thing I don't drink coke. it can cause ulsers and stuff, but you have to drink a shitload of that stuff for it to cause stomach issues, I'll have Coke or Pepsi everynow and then, but usually I'll stick to rootbear, or sprite berry remix. mm...coke. you know that police cars carry a couple of gallons of it around to clean blood off streets. another thing thats interesting, is that trucks that carry coke have to have a special marker warning for hazardous errosive material. I also remember putting a t-bone steak into a bowl of coke, and in three days it was all gone o.O ...and i still drink it like once a month  

BlackWolfPoet

BlackWolfPoet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:12 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
GI joes rocked...

When that was on Cartoon network again, till Adult Swim took over. I would watch liek every episode they showed.

hey guys... you know, i never really liked GI joes... it was too old-school for me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:14 pm
gonk Coke's evil. icy icy icy

I once talked to a veturna, and he said to me. "That stuff pision" and I was huh. he looked, and saw I was drinking Dr. Pepper "Oh, I thought that was coke"

As a Pepsi fanatic, that is like my favorite story

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:16 pm
BlackWolfPoet
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
GI joes rocked...

hey guys... you know, i never really liked GI joes... it was too old-school for me sweatdrop

I kinda have it for Cobra Camander. I know what he really lloks like, but theres somethgn to him, and I love Barroness. She's so wicced awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:18 pm
Sura Tokaniku
BlackWolfPoet
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
GI joes rocked...

I kinda have it for Cobra Camander. I know what he really lloks like, but theres somethgn to him, and I love Barroness. She's so wicced awesome.
I liked Roadblock and Stormshadow. I have/had the NES game, too!  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:26 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku
BlackWolfPoet
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
GI joes rocked...

I liked Roadblock and Stormshadow. I have/had the NES game, too!

No idea one was there O.o

Snake eyes and storm shadow ruled. I love that fight scene fom that new CGI movie they made.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:33 pm
ooo Beast Wars is on *watches it*  

Vashyyk

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:36 pm
Sura Tokaniku

No idea one was there O.o

Snake eyes and storm shadow ruled. I love that fight scene fom that new CGI movie they made.
It's actually pretty good. 'cept when you try to play wetsuit on dry land... xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:38 pm
Vashyyk

lucky  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:39 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk

lucky
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:42 pm
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk

lucky
3nodding

tape it, Im comming over  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:59 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk

lucky
3nodding

tape it, Im comming over
too late now... tis ovah, rat trap had a fun time shutting down Sentinal when him and Dinobot decided to ******** around and set it off when it wasn't ready...  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games