Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:05 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
TheKidiKehT

"Sorry about the delay. My dad was in the room. And he likes to hover over me as I talk with friends. And he doesn't know I'm a fur. Or even what a fur is. But yeah. We got her two photo's of the Twin towers. One after, with the lights shooting into the sky. And another that's a rare, day time shot of the towers before the collapsed."

It's cool, but shat's so sweet Keht. ^-^

Edd- 2k

Pfft. So many people over charge nowadays. It's quite annoying.

Aww, that's great of you hun. I'm sure she'll happy.

Yea, for that price I would like to have had it colored.

Why didn't you?

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
TheKidiKehT

"Sorry about the delay. My dad was in the room. And he likes to hover over me as I talk with friends. And he doesn't know I'm a fur. Or even what a fur is. But yeah. We got her two photo's of the Twin towers. One after, with the lights shooting into the sky. And another that's a rare, day time shot of the towers before the collapsed."

Edd- 2k

"I'm sure she'll love them. I'll get some photo's tonight, when she's asleep, (cause I have to wrap the gigantic gifts) of what I got her."

@Yami: Heheh. Well My dad paid for them, but I spotted both photo's and suggested getting them."

*snugs* Must be weird having your birthday then.

Eddily

Shadows sweet embrace

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
TheKidiKehT

Edd- 2k

"I'm sure she'll love them. I'll get some photo's tonight, when she's asleep, (cause I have to wrap the gigantic gifts) of what I got her."

@Yami: Heheh. Well My dad paid for them, but I spotted both photo's and suggested getting them."

It was still very nice of you. *nod nod*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:10 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
TheKidiKehT

Edd- 2k

*snugs* Must be weird having your birthday then.

-Huggles-

"My entire family is a weird conspiracy. My birthday is Flag Day. My dad's birthday is 5-11. But my brother is the odd ball. His birthday is 9-25."

TheKidiKehT

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:11 pm

TheKidiKehT

-Huggles-

"My entire family is a weird conspiracy. My birthday is Flag Day. My dad's birthday is 5-11. But my brother is the odd ball. His birthday is 9-25."

Weirdness. xp
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:12 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
TheKidiKehT

Edd- 2k

It was still very nice of you. *nod nod*

"Heheh. Yeah I guess so."

@Eddily: "Well I've got my pics put up that I was trying to put up last night, hun."

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thekidikeht/

TheKidiKehT

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:13 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT

-Huggles-

Weirdness. xp

"Much so."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:16 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

-Huggles-

Weirdness. xp

"Much so."

My little weirdo. =p

Alright hun. I saw a few of them so far.

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:18 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

-Huggles-

Weirdness. xp

"Much so."

My little weirdo. =p

"Heehee."

=^.^=
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:20 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

-Huggles-

Weirdness. xp

"Much so."

My little weirdo. =p

"Heehee."

=^.^=

Lovely stuff. *nods and snugs*

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:25 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

-Huggles-

Weirdness. xp

"Much so."

My little weirdo. =p

"Heehee."

=^.^=

Lovely stuff. *nods and snugs*

"Thanks hun."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:27 pm

TheKidiKehT

"Thanks hun."

Of course sweetie. razz

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:31 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Thanks hun."

Of course sweetie. razz

"Nya!"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:35 pm

*sits on sofa and drinks apple juice* Darn stalkers....

Shadows sweet embrace

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:36 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Thanks hun."

Of course sweetie. razz

"Nya!"

*pounces*

Stalkers?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games