Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:32 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
ria looked up at him with blank empty scared eyes. "for you it wasnt! youre alot braver than me negi-nii!" she said with a chill down her spine.

"no its just a movie is a movie not real live"
ria sighed, and nodded. "b-but...i can lok at something, then imagine its real...and soon..it will be..." she whispered in fear.

"wow"
"n-no! im serious, i can create things in my mind...then they come to life..." she whispered, "i cant control it...but it happens...im sorry for making us watch that movie nii-san!" she said miserably, feeling lame, pathetic and troublesome for causing so much on Negi. she let go of him, running away to the school. she felt like a cowerdly little child. she stopped as she saw in the corner of her eyes that monster in the movie. but she blinked and it was just her imagination. she sighed, andd kept running. she jsut wanted to stay in her room, and wait till it disapeared.
Disapear! i can disapear...she thought. she closed her eyes, vanishing in mid-air, walking around unseen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:07 pm
Tora sits in a rocking chair with in Bliar's room with Kimoray in her cat form on her lap. she rocks back and forth lightly strokeing Kimoray's fur. Kimoray purrs softly enjoying the feeling.

Tora is haunted by the events that occured a while back still.  

Alice the Loving

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:56 am
Sarah stared at the large gaping hole in the wall that used to be the window then looked at the lack of furniture " note to self, stop by hardware and furniture store  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:34 pm
racy and eddie were walking around, looking for Ria. they were kinda worried, for they havent seen ehr in a few days and wanted to check up on her. they walked around, searching high and low in every place ria would go.
"okay, we've been to the movies, the mall, all the classes, the mall. anywhere else?" racy muttered looking around with eddie next to her.
um..her dorm?? he said obviously, suprised they havnt looked there yet.
"oh! ya! right..i knew that..." racy said nervously. sweatdrop
eddie rolled his eyes playfully.
racy peeked in ria's dorm and she was sitting upright, hugging her knees to her chest, staring blankly ahread at a mirror. she had cuts on her face, and on her arm and back. she was hiding from the monster that came to life. "r-ria? w-w-what happened?!" racty said, stepping a couple steps towards ria.
eddie peeked in after Racy and raised his eyebrows at ria. "wow...just over that little movie you saw with negi?!" he said to himself. he had been watching her the whole time. he watches everyone he cares for, so he knew most about racy, ria,and nate.
racy tunred to look at eddie, then back to ria. she walked to her and hugged her gently. "aww, ria! i told you not to see any scary movies. especially the ones you know will scare you." racy whispered while hugging ria. ria didnt resopnd, still staring at the mirror. when racy loked back at the mirror, she got a cut on her face too, for there was Bloody Mary. *Dun Dun Dun*(she saw that movie long before, but memories came back)
eddie quickly went behind the mirror and smahed it to tiny millions of peices, then he looked back up at ria and racy. they were both staring at him blankly, with each a cut on their face, but ria had a few more from being there the longest. eddie sighed, swinging them bother over a shoulder each, looking for help. but he was oddly calm about this. he always was.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:32 am
Name: suki yori
powers: magic,shapeshifting,charm,etc
bio: her parents died when she was young. so she lives with the nami familiy. she is bffs with kagami nami. shy around people. she may look weak but she's strong.
dislikes: peves,snobs,bugs,etc
love status: single
class: magic/fighting
year: sophomore
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:03 am
Name: miyo nami

Race: neko/vampire
dislikes: jerks,perverts,snobs,etc
Powers((optional)) : control people at will,charm,shapeshifting,etc
class: magic/fighting
year: sophomore

Bio: she is kagami's sister. she has the ability to control people's minds. has the stregth of 10 people.
love status: single
Gaian:misaolovesnaruto16rox
User Image  

Xmisao_miyukiX

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:58 am
Izara, Hita and Von sat together under their favorite tree. Hita was asleep, her head resting on one of Von's shoulders. While Izara was asleep with her head in his lap. His head rested agaisnt the trunk of the tree as he sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:03 am
eddie absentmindedly carried racy and ria around, and spotted Iz and company. he teleprted there, gently put the two in from of them and crossed his arms with a serious look on his face, looking down. at them.
ria and racy were staring blankly ahead, a few cuts on each face, but ria was most hurt cuz she was bleeding almost everywhere on her body. racy was just cursed and scratched on the face by Bloody Mary. *sigh* Ria's powers and lack of experience can really...*doesnt finish thought* he thought after looking at ria again and rolling his eyes, turning his head to the side.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:04 am
Von calmly looked up at Eddie, "Yes? May I help you with something?" He asked in his polite way of speaking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:11 am
eddie seemed so careless. ria watched a scary movie with negi, though we told her not to watch anything scary at all, because she can make things come to real life, uncontrolably. and if a monster or whatnot came to real life, it can hurt her. maybe not you or me or anyone else, it can hurt Ria because she was the one afraid of that character. she has seen a few scary movies before, and theier charcters came to life. one of them was Bloddy Mary, and Ria has been staring at her for 3 days. she also saw Nightmare on Elms street. she got hurt, and racy saw bloody mary and i dont know whats wrong with her. he said not looking at anyone, just quicly thiinking the words absentmindely. can you fix them? he said finally looking down at Von.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:17 am
He nodded, then lifted izara and hita out of the way so he can stand. "I will help you. Where are they?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:23 am
eddie raised his eyeborws, kinda suprised Von didnt see his place them right infront of Von when he came. eddie loosely pointed down to his feet, and ract and Ria were staring blankly above them, pupils tiny and skin pale. ria was still bleeding from all those cuts, and racy's cut dripped a few drops with red liquid rolling down the sid of her face to the grass.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:25 am
He nodded, "Sorry. I was a little zoned out." He bent down in front of them and held a hand to both of their foreheads, healing them. He looked into Ria's eyes. "Would you like me to take that power of your's away?" He asked calmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:30 am
as ria came back to causciousness, she sat up quickly and looked around with terrified eyes and quick short breaths. she couldn't talk, only wanting to scream. Ria was the most childish out of all of them, being afraid of the most. she couldnt even watch King Kong without crying halfway through. but, Racy eddie and Nate all loved her that way, and noone was going to change it.
eddie tapped von's shoulder, and shook his head. it may not seem like it, but it can be pretty useful... eddie tilted his eyes.
racy blinked, sitting up slwly, and looked at Ria, and Von and everyone else. "...what..happened?!" she said, looking at some blod on the gras and ria hypervenalating.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games