Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deedee10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:56 am
suka laughed. she turned to see ryan out of the window. she got out of bed, opened the window, punched him in the mouth so he fell backwards and sat on her bed. the egg was moving a lot now. "i think its close to hatching." she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:57 am
Kaine smiled and turned all the darnkess and minions around them into angels and heavenly things kaine sighed "well the truth is there is no heaven or hell there is only a creater god and when we die we all rot in the ground reguardless of what we say or do in life" Kaine cleared his throat "but in other dimensions there are places consumed with hatred and malice" kaine pointed to the drawing he drew "and god does send those there through his will" Kaine pointed at all the angels around him "and the same for those that he likes" Kaine then made them all disappear except for the soldiers who sat there smiling at kaines skills.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:57 am
she shakes her head "not mostly animals, ive seen ghosts around" she smiles "dont worry, your not a freak" she tickles her with her tail smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:59 am
Kaine passed out pentagrams to the classroom "what do these symbols mean to you?"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:59 am
tye hands her the egg
if its about to hatch you should be the first person it sees so it will think your its mother  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:01 pm
"Well, Mr. Kaine from what you've showed me, I suppose you're the authority on the matter, so I'll take your words to heart. What made you become a teacher?"

Rowan smiles, a little relieved.

"Anthra, thanks. But I have a questions, maybe for both of you. What is the deal with this school? What do we do here? No one really explained it to me. I think my family just sent me here to 'get fixed'."  

Exelsia

deedee10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:01 pm
"yea i guess your right but it takes three days for an egg to hatch and i think it might hatch tomorow, so dont worry yet. well i guess i should worry in case it hatches in class!" she laughed holding the egg tightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:02 pm
she looks at the pentagram "err i think i know, not sure" she moves it around in her hands "this school is where we learn to control what we are or what he can do and what not"  

Aprilbaby1

Exelsia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:03 pm
"The pentagram is a considered both a holy or unholy symbol, depending on which way it is turned and whom you ask. With a point centered at the top it is a symbol for traditional Saxon Pagans; with a point centered at the bottom it is a symbol for Satanists. Either way it is a symbol of power."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:04 pm
well then that would be bad...lets just hope its not in mr.a** faces class  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

deedee10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:07 pm
suka laughed. "yea if it was in the hell teachers class he would probably snatch it away from me and kill it." suka smiled at the egg and handed it back to tye. she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:07 pm
"Sir? Mr. a**-Face?"
She turned to her classmate, "Who is Mr. a**-Face?"  

Exelsia

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:08 pm
Kaine smiled "well i used to be a soldier and was in the Russian intellegence part of the KGB and then i was transfered to GRU and joined spetsnaz shorty after i was used in a secret test program to make a new breed of vampires for mother russia's military and then well im the only surviving member of the BlackFang program i became a bounty for a short time and then i was looking to do new things and well i was offered the job of teacher and i thought it was going to be easy...i was wrong" Kaine coughed "any questions bout kaine's past?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:12 pm
tye looked at suka
dont worry im not going to let him touch the welp in the egg
tye wraps his tail around it making it warm  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:15 pm
she plays with the pentagram "err so teach what can we do?" she sits on her desk looking around  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games