Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:09 pm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:12 pm

*lays her down*

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:14 pm

*turns over still in a deep sleep*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:29 pm

i'm sorry sam, but burying those momeries is all i can do

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:34 pm

*moans eyes open slowly gets up an rubbs head* i feel like i just got hit by a tree......
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:49 pm

*Sora watches the entire thing from behind the rock*
Shoru: Aw, isn't that sweet? He did a nice thing for her. Maybe you should too.
Sora: Like what....?
Shoru: You can erase memories......
Tsukiyomi: Not very well though, remember what happened last time?
Sora: Yeah, whatever. *Comes out from behind rock, pushes past Shiroi, and walks right next to Sam; much to everyone's surprise* Okay mundane, I'll make you a deal. But, this is not out of the kindness of my heart, and I still don't like you very much... understand? *Turns around, then stops on the new girl in their little group* Oh great, another one. What happened to that annoying girl... Ada was it? I want my money back, I don't think she really deserved that at all really.
Tsukiyomi: *morphs into human form before joining Sora* Hi everybody!!! Don't mind me, I suffer from ADHD!

iTammie-chan

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:00 pm

*sam blinks shes very confused* w-where did u come from?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:14 pm

*Sora turns to glare at Sam and says in a super sarcastic and high pitched voice * Oh, out of thin air because I'm a magical faerie from some magical land of rainbows and talking butterflies.....
Tsukiyomi: We teleported from behind a rock!!!!!!
Sora: Yeah, what she said...... *Places hand on Sam's head* Don't move mundane, unless you want your head to blast off of your neck and split into about a million pieces.

iTammie-chan

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Raiku growled."You can't just walk in here and attack this girl like that!"She said."What had she ever done to you!"

Shiroi grabbed her sword and held it to Sora's neck from behind."Don't lose focus or you might get cut"She growled"Don't treat me like I'm not even here and dont ever push me away..."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:06 pm

............ ummmm Sora just out of curiosity how did u know that we were here?

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Sora: Now, why would I want to tell you of all people? *Completely ignores Raiku*
Tsukiyomi: We were spying on you the entire time through a super awesome cool mirror!
Sora: *Grabs Tsukiyomi and pushes her into the ground so that she gets knocked unconscious* That would be true, except for the "super awesome cool" part. *Starts emitting red chakra through my middle finger* Now Sam.... if you move even an inch, I will blow your eye sockets out with this. *Emits green chakra from my ring* and this one will blow out all of your teeth... *Yellow chakra through pointer* and this one will most likely tear all of the skin off of your face.... *emits purple chakra through thumb and pinky* and this one will squish your heart until your die of suffocation. *Starts to intertwine Chakra inside of Samantha's head, allowing the chakra to drown out the memories and to bring them out* Now, if this hurts, even a little bit.... I don't want you to move.... *All of the memories come out through the red chakra. Sora stiffens as the memories flow through her body* Oh god, this is some pretty ripe stuff. Can't wait to make a movie out of this piece of crap....... *lifts hand off* All better...... *Lets Sam fall to the ground, then turns to Ryoku* She'll wake up in about a few minutes. Of course, she won't remember me, so don't give her any ideas. *Grabs tip of Shiroi's sword and bends it backwards with two fingers with almost inhuman strength. Speaking to Raiku* I don't attack random girls. If I did, I'd sound gay to which I am not. FYI, I have a boyfriend. *Turns to Shiroi* It's been a while Shiroi, didn't think you'd be a Mori all these years... you were always a disgusting thing anyhow.... *Laughs, grabs Tsukiyomi and walks away until she completely disappears from sight*
Shoru: Hey! Wait for me! *Flies in the same direction until he disappears too*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:47 pm

................. that girl really has some issues to work out seriously and i wonder if she'd have had any connections to some 3 dear old friends

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:20 am

Shiroi clenched her teeth, a low growl coming from her throat. She let out a roar."Don't you just disappear on me, Sora!"She yelled,her anger flaring.

Raiku stepped back, surprised by her insult."But I'm a girl..."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:57 am

raiku don't let it get to u............. after that little show i finally have a clear idea about who she really is under that mask, but for that to happen shiroi wanna help?

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:27 am

Shiroi looked at Ryoku"Hell yea!"

Raiku sighed"What is going on anyway?"
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games