Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:41 pm
A brief flash of a lost memory came to mind....

....he was in an alleyway.....Adam stood before him...his scythe lashing out....but.....he couldn't make out the words being said......

"You did the same to me like you did to did him," Dougal replied pointing at Adam.

----------

"So, far much farther you think we have to go?" Opal asked using her strings to pull leaves out of the way and finishing up the last of the major reappears. The minor damages would be saved for later so not to waste energy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:54 am
Niaro smiled and then walked back to Sin.
She looked at her and then bowed down in front of her
“The Xion is injured and he is out of the way “ She then changed back to her normal look and then looked at her.
“Is there anything my lady wishes to do ?”  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:24 am
Sin smiled. She quite enjoyed Niaro doing everythings he told her. An idea fluttered across her mind but was quickly rejected. but then she picke dit up again.
What if she could rule Hell?
She cewed lightly on her lip, amused by teh idea. It would be impossible of course. The only way that would happen would be if her father was murdered, and she knew she couldn't do that. Plus the otehr demons....it woudl be doomed.
So she relished in Niaro's servitude, feeling every bit the princess she was.
"Well done. Now our task is to protect the others and attempt to get the last of the relics. you were pretty good at finding them last time, right?"

--

Adam looked a little uncomfortable.
"Yes. You needed to die to become a proper demon. If you could just remember properly it would become clear."
he stopped down and picked up the pices of Xion's body without a hint of squeamishness. He decide dit would be best to scatter them. To return to earth he would need his body, and the harder he could make it to regenerate the better. Perhaps he should burn them, he thought. sure, no-one was immortal, but some were pretty damn hard to kill.
occasionally he coudl feel the weight fo his own death pressing in his future, an unknown he was not sure whether he was afraid of or accepted. He reminded himslef how lucky he was to be blessed with a long life. But he also wondered if rebirth would ever be an option like it was for the mortals. The mortals had the afterlife, but since he was a product of the afterlife - where could he go?
He suddenly felt very old. Dougal's frustrating mix of feelinsg and allegiance made him feel even older.
"Can't you simply trust me?" he sighed

---

"Not far..the spells supposed to be pretty accur-AH!" natasha tripped over a heavy block of rock and fell with a thump. Ahead of them, laced in trees, was an old looking structure - a huge jumble of grey stones alien to the environment, carved with ancient deisgns.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:49 am
((lol-you did it again DT.....poor Niaro-Sin can't even get her name right...))

Aisling struggled to her feet and slowly limped over to Dougal. Her steps faltered and she stumbled. She would have fallen if Dougal hadn't rushed to catch her. He held her close. His injury adding to the already blood stained gown she worn. "I trust her," he replied.

------------------

Opal cringed at Natasha's fall and went to help her up. "Well, you found it," she replied. "Are you alright?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:10 am
((argh! gonk *headdesk* fer gawd's sake lol *edits*)

"ouch..yeah I'm fine." Natasha laughed. "wow how old do you reckon this is?"

--

"And she trusts me." Adam said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:35 am
Dougal couldn't make any snappy reply to Adam's comment. He just lowered his and allowed his face to become shadowed by his red hair. He then lifted Aisling, despite the increased pain it caused him from the wounds, and carried her to where she could sit and rest. Once she was settled he examined the injury to her leg. Removing one of the belts around his torso he proceeded to tighten it around her leg to both help close the wound and stop the bleeding.

Aisling brushed slightly at the caring attention given to her. "So....they escaped?" she asked turning her attention to Adam.

--------------------

"Well...it's probably older than me.....at least," Opal replied. "Ummm....do we know what the relic here is suppose to look like?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:43 am
"no idea. "Natasha sighed. "I think these are more..umm..incorporeal. Like spiritual or whatever."

--

Adam nodded. "i belive so. I should go and find them soon. I wnat to chec on the angels first though. I belive the war is winding down. as I left Gabriel took out about 2,000 in one hit - i've never seen anything like it. I imagine there's not many demons left"  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:51 am
Aisling nodded and looked down at Dougal. "Do you know where to find them though?" she asked. "After you've checked up on Gabriel?"

Dougal's muscles tensed. His sister couldn't possibly be offering his services-could she?

He dared a glance into her now innocent blue puppy dog eyes which caused his heart to tighten. Damn it.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:31 pm
"I know a few places they could have gone, but I don't know which relic they teleported to." Adam answered. He looked over at Dougal a little warily. He didn't want to push the demon one way or the other - it was obviously taking him time to adjust  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:16 pm
Dougal glanced up at Adam briefly. He should have been surprised that Adam wasn't forcing him for directions......but he wasn't which was what really surprised him. He could though....tell him......already he had found their presence.

Dougal turned his back to Adam. Aisling whispered something to him and he gave a reluctant nod. She smiled, hugged him and then looked to Adam. He'll take them to you when you've returned from checking up on the angels. Her thoughts projected. Thenshe turned her attention to healing her injury.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:16 am
Niaro heard the words relics and she remained silent in her face expression. She knew that she had managed to find another relic but it was her way to feel safe if her master would find her. But what would the lady do to her if she didn’t follow her order about the relics or if she off-track them from the relics. She just looked down and wanted a help or just something that told her that she was doing right or wrong. She then took her attention back to the lady and she said about the others. She had seen the humans and she had to spy on them and now protect them. She felt like it sounded like a thing that an angelic creature would say to one. She had no idea of what to do and she just looked at her in silent without transmitting some words. She really wondered what a friend would do in this situation.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:04 am
Adam nodded.
Thankyou

With a swish of his scythe he teleported off to find Gabriel, currently unworried about decomposing more form the energy. Frankly he had greater things to worry about.
What he returned to made the breath catch momentarily in his throat. It was as he imagined - the charred bodies of demons were everywhere, joined with the broken bodies of angels, and the other angels had flown off to chase the demons who were now retreating back to Hell.
For now, the battle was almost over.
"Gabriel!" He called, looking around. he took to the air to search for him, but the masses of bodies were confusing. the humans had backtracked but were in the edges. He could see a small gathering of angels collecting to address them. he was concerned that Gabriel wasn't with them.
"Gabriel, where the hell are you?!" He called again.
He then spotted him. A huge demon that appeared like a almost alien-like worm or snake of some kind had come through, and he spotted Gabriel pinned under the dead thing's head. he flew down and landed.
"Gabriel, is that you? Are you alright?" He asked, concerned that the angel hadn't just gotten up - he was strong enough usually. But then again..it had been a long and hard battle.
"Adam! Yes..yess it's me." He voice was tired and he heaved a little in an attempt to wriggle free. "going to need some help here, kid." he said with a slightly hollow laugh.
Adam braced himself against the worm-demon and pulled its head up. Gabriel then managed to scramble backwards out of the way before he dropped it again. Adam turned and looked down at him.
"oh man...are you alright?" he said, frowning and crouching to check him over. The archangel was in a bad state, since Adam last saw him he'd lost an arm and a couple of wings and had various bruises, cuts and burns on his body, but at least the detached look in his eyes had gone to be replaced by something more like the old Gabriel. His eyes were a electric blue and lightened by a mix of bitter sadness and quite obvious pain, but they weren't some detached deity any more. Not for now anyway.

"I'm ok..." Gabriel sighed. He pulled himself to his feet, wavered a little and almost fell over. Adam caught him.

"You don't look alright."

"I've been worse. I’m just...well I think I'm an old man. I sure it was easier last time." he laughed again, still strained and somewhat hollow. His sense of humour hadn't fully recovered yet - that was still detached, like he was acting. The angel looked over to the others. "I should really be there.." he said as they started to talk to the humans.

"You've done enough." Adam said firmly. "They're capable, aren't they?"

"Oh yes.very capable. Very. But... I don't know. It's not a good situation, is it?" Gabriel said. He winced and sagged against Adam's chest. "heh, I bet I look like a wreck. I'm all dizzy."

"You've lost a lot of blood. Maybe you should come with us, for a little."

"But they need me."

"They don't. not right now. Come on, I bet opal's worried about you."

Gabriel sighed, finding a little comfort in her, while still gradually being disturbed by the change he had experienced. "oh..Opal. Gosh yes, Opal. I almost forgot..up there I almost..." He closed his eyes and frowned. "Oh God...I can barely even remember what..." he opened his eyes and looked at the charred bodies. "What...I am. What am..? This....it's not right...I.. I did this..."

"Shh." Adam said, generally unsettled by how much of Gabriel's blood was gradually staining into his clothes. He knew it wouldn't kill him, but it was certainly not good. he hoped Aisling or Dougal could heal him a little. "It doesn’t matter. Let's just get you some rest ok? we'll figure this out later. The girls will find the relics and everything will be alright."
Too tired to argue Gabriel nodded, though he knew everything would not be alright. Not yet, anyway.
"Ok. Take me home, wherever that is. I just want to go home."

"We'll find Opal." Adam said, scooping Gabriel up into his arms and taking to the air again. In a sweep he teleported them both back to the mansion.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:48 am
(( *squee* whee ))

Ailsing had finishes with healing the injuries to her legs. There were scars but she was thankful that was all there was. That demon from earlier was definitely had her end in mind-no doubt about that.

She glanced down at her brother sitting silently beside her. Dougal hadn't said a word since she got he to agree to help. She could still sense the uneasiness and conflict in his posture. Arms crossed, head lowered to shadow his face, his tail snaking slowly behind him...... She stroked his hair gently to offer some sort of comfort.

"I'm fine," he said flatly.

"You're not," she responded.

"I'm fine as I can be," he replied.

"You did the right thing," she said, "and you'll be doing the right thing by helping Adam when he returns."

"I'm not helping him because its the right thing," Dougal said as he turned to look her in the eye. "You played the 'little sister' card when you asked me to help him."

"Its still the right thing to do," she replied.

"You sound like him," he scuffed and turned away.

"Well....I guess he does have an effect on people," she replied. "A good one...like a protective big brother or father."

"Then what do you need me for?" Dougal snapped with jealously edging on his voice.

Aisling was caught off guard by the remark but then giggled. Dougal tensed at her bit of laughter. "That wasn't meant to be funny," he said coldly.

"Are you jealous?" she giggled. "It's so cute."

"I am not jealous," he said standing up and turning to look down upon her. "and cute does not describe me at all." The hair of his tail was standing on end-showing his agitation. He didn't notice Adam's return until Aisling grabbed his hand and forced him to go greet them.

Aisling immediately turned her attention to Gabriel who looked.....well-like he had seen better days.

------------

Opal was turning over rocks and what not. Looking for anything that 'shouted' relic. So far she was having little success which was upsetting her because if she couldn't find the relic-she couldn't help Gabriel sooner.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:09 pm
(lol :3 hmmm if I'm in the mood I might try do a nice piccy of Gabriel today in watercolour or something biggrin See if I can make him realistic. problem is how to do it - I find myslef increaisngly lookig at pretty asian guys for 'im. For some reaosn they look more androgynous...hmmm *ponder ponder squee ponder* )

Natasha hoisted her long dress up over her knees and began to climb the more diagonal parts of the fallen tower. Her dress was already ripped to hell and back and cake din dirt - she no longer cared. still it had been bloody expensive.
Then again it WAS the end of the world....sort of.

"oh!" She exclaimed. As she touched one of the higehr stones her finger tingled with pins and needles. She began to pull away the foliage form it and found that it was inlaid with gold writing.
"Opal, have a look at this!"

---

"we're back." Adsam said with a note of soemwhat meek humor, trying to deflect the seriousness of the situation with hsi light tone. he placed gabriel gently on the ground and the angel flicked his eyes up to see them.
"um..hello. Sorry for...um..the mess. No need to panic, i'll be fine." he gave a tired, slightly more genuine laugh. He looked around, dissapointed that Opal wasn't there. "Where is everyone?"

"Looking for the relics." Adam said. "How are you two doing?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:29 pm
(( *claps happily* What ever you decide on and end up with I'm sure my inner fan-girl shall go crazy over it... :3 ))

Opal climbed the rocks as fast as her could. She wasn't as flexible probably as real flesh was, but she still moved better than Natasha did in that dress.

When she examined Natasha's finding she replied, "Well-if that doesn't scream relic I don't know want does." Now how to get it out..... she wondered.

--------------------------

"As well as one can be after such an encounter," Aisling replied as she went to work on Gabriel's injuries. "Dougal's just pouting over something I said."

Dougal narrowed his eyes at his sister. He opened his mouth to speak his defense but decided against it. He wouldn't give her that satisfaction. He just crossed his arms. "What happened to blonde?" he asked.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games