Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Very awesome rocker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:01 pm
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker
-enters city and blackhole appears in sky- now no one can stop me, all i have to do is keep this blackhole going and everyone here will die and i will rule the world! -chanting spell that keeps blackhole up-

Selena: -enters city with eyes glowing white and looks up at sky- oh my god i knew this was gonna happen... -looks at guy- HEY MAKE A BLACK HOLE SOMEWHERE ELSE -runs over to-

-turns around and faces- i would but, no one knows the forrbiden spell like you do -evil grin-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:04 pm
Very awesome rocker
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker
-enters city and blackhole appears in sky- now no one can stop me, all i have to do is keep this blackhole going and everyone here will die and i will rule the world! -chanting spell that keeps blackhole up-

Selena: -enters city with eyes glowing white and looks up at sky- oh my god i knew this was gonna happen... -looks at guy- HEY MAKE A BLACK HOLE SOMEWHERE ELSE -runs over to-

-turns around and faces- i would but, no one knows the forrbiden spell like you do -evil grin-

Selena: -quiet gasp an says to self: oh no, he knows...- i-i-i b-b- i... i dont knwo what ur talking about
Ikuto: -faces selena- YOU KNOW THE FORRBIDEN SPELL?!?!?
Selena: NO!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT...  

iixAmuto

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ................. *tears start forming in her eyes* *wipes them away quickly* *to self: no i promised keiji-kun i wouldnt cry* *looks down* o-ok Rez

Rez:.......im sorry it has to end up like this........but things happen for a reason.........*turns around and walks past Sakura* come on.......let's go back inside

Sakura : ok *follows Rez , still looking down* *to self : why there has to be a way there just has to be......*

Rez:*arrives at door and knocks on it*...........
Guu:*opens door*.......hey Rez
Rez:*nods* Hey
Guu:So what do you want.....do you want to kill me and Keiji before you go anywhere else
Rez:*starts to growl*

Sakura : *head pops out from under Rez's arm* no Guu hes fine now *looks at him* right Rez ? *smiles*

Rez:........*stops growling* yeah,sure *walks in past Guu*
Guu:*looks at Rez*.......*looks back at Sakura* why'd you bring him here.......do you want everyone to die

Sakura : *looks at Guu and smiles* dont worry about that now *runs past her to catch up with Rez*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker

Selena: -quiet gasp an says to self: oh no, he knows...- i-i-i b-b- i... i dont knwo what ur talking about

Ran : forbidden.......spell ? *ears twitch in confusion*
Sakura : *to self : oh that one its pretty much a useless magic if you kill the person who did it other than that.....*......................  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Very awesome rocker

Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker

Yes you do know, you do know what im talking about -paces around her- admitt it, tell me the spell, your endangering everyone by not telling me... so tell me and no harm will come to you or any of your friends  
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ok *follows Rez , still looking down* *to self : why there has to be a way there just has to be......*

Guu:So what do you want.....do you want to kill me and Keiji before you go anywhere else

Sakura : *head pops out from under Rez's arm* no Guu hes fine now *looks at him* right Rez ? *smiles*

Guu:*looks at Rez*.......*looks back at Sakura* why'd you bring him here.......do you want everyone to die

Sakura : *looks at Guu and smiles* dont worry about that now *runs past her to catch up with Rez*

Guu:.....*closes door and walks into kitchen*
Rez:*realizes that he's bloody* Guess i'll take a shower first *walks in bathroom and closes door,then takes a shower*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:09 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Rez:*realizes that he's bloody* Guess i'll take a shower first *walks in bathroom and closes door,then takes a shower*

Sakura : *goes over to keiji and shakes him gently* keiji-kun...*says softly*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:10 pm
Very awesome rocker
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker

Yes you do know, you do know what im talking about -paces around her- admitt it, tell me the spell, your endangering everyone by not telling me... so tell me and no harm will come to you or any of your friends

Selena: -faces him furiously- The only way i would be endangering anyone is by telling you!!! YOU WILL NEVER FIND OUT!! OK I KNOW THE SPELL B-- OH SHOOT -covers mouth and ears twitching nervously-
Ikuto: -ears twitch in suprise-  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:11 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*slowly opens eyes and sees Sakura and then smiles* Hey......  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:12 pm
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker

Selena: -faces him furiously- The only way i would be endangering anyone is by telling you!!! YOU WILL NEVER FIND OUT!! OK I KNOW THE SPELL B-- OH SHOOT -covers mouth and ears twitching nervously-

Your gonna regret this -shoots fire beam at sending you three feet away-  

Very awesome rocker

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:14 pm
Very awesome rocker
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker

Selena: AH -lands on gorund groaning in pain-
Ikuto: -watchs in horror-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *smiles a little* guess who i found ?  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Very awesome rocker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 pm
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker

-walks over to, kneels next to and whispers in ear- you know your making a huge mistake by not telling me  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:16 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *smiles a little* guess who i found ?

Keiji:*ears twitch in confusion* Who.....  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:16 pm
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker
Silver Moon Sun
Very awesome rocker

Ran : *goes at the guy and kicks him sending him flying aswell* havent your parents ever told you never to hit a girl  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games