Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:42 pm
"Why couldn't stay if you wanted?" Patrick asked-smiling a little at the kiss. He twisted and turned enough to return the favor.....nuzzling and kissing her neck-even running his tongue over a vien. Koko and Drake weren't around so he forgot proper behavior at the moment. One hand skimmed over her stomach and rested on her chest-his fingers tapping.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:47 pm
"It's... complicated." Judith replied, unsure how else to phrase it. She blushed as his hand moved.
She nipped his neck wondering how Patrick would react if she told him the real reason.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:57 pm
Patrick moaned a bit and his pants felt suddenly tighter. He didn't ask anymore questions.....he didn't want to push her to tears when it looked like she might already break.

"I shouldn't have woken you up this morning," he mumbled and used one hand to cup her. "At least then I could have had you to myself all day....and not worry about being proper."

((I really should take a break from reading romance novels...)) XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:00 pm
Judith giggled.
"I think that sounds like it would have been a pretty good idea." She said and nipped him again, trying to distract herself from the pressing matters.

[Maybe you should. xD]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:11 pm
Another moan escaped him. "You like doing that to me don't you," he laughed. He leaned back in his seat so that she leaned and rested into him. That left his hand at her back to move up and entwined itself in her hair. He pressed gently-encouraging the play at his neck as he found enjoyment from it by her. His other hand moved back down to waist. His fingers teased played with the hem of her top.....unable to decide whether or not the venture further.

He mumbled something about 'even gentlemen having limitations until they broke....'  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:21 pm
Judith giggled again and leaned into him. She sucked on his neck leaving a hickey. Her hands trailed up and down his back.

[I'm still trying to decide whether she should tell him about vampires or not.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:30 pm
(( lol ))

Patrick inhaled deeply as she had her way with his neck. Then he exhaled-his hand at her waist finally decided the return to now familiar territory. In his mind he knew Koko would probably kill him if she saw what was going on.....of course she seemed a bit changed since Drake. And who knew what they were doing in the bedroom. Koko's shop had surprisenly become a bit of a love-nest.

"I must be having a mid-life crisis....." he joked. "....to be wanting you so badly." He bit back a groan and his hand explored the curve of her back..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:36 pm
Judith chuckled and licked up his neck from his collarbone to his jawline before picking a new spot to leave another hickey.
"Or maybe I'm just that hot." She mused and licked the new spot.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:48 pm
"Sexiest peacock I've ever come across," Patrick smiled remembering her favorite animal and chuckled as she seemed to leave her mark everywhere. "Enjoying yourself?" he asked followed by another moan and loosen one button so she had more area to explore.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:54 pm
"Very much." Judith smiled at him then moved down to the newly exposed flesh.
"You seem to be enjoying yourself too." She giggled and shifted so she was now sitting squarely in his lap, straddling him.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:06 pm
"Very much," Patrick said copying her reply. His hands moved down her sides, down her thighs and back up to rest on her hips. "It seems unfair that I'm getting all this attention," he moaned. He pressed down on her hips while pushing up with his. "Keep this up and I'm going to revert to primal insticts," he said. "And to hell with consequence."

The little voice in his head kept telling him to stop...but knowing she was leaving and how crazy he had become over her made him a bit mindless.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:12 pm
Judith smirked but she still have that feeling nagging in the back of her head that she should be honest with Patrick. Getting it on with Koko in the other room seemed like a bad idea, Koko had already kind of caught her once so she stopped and sat up so she was looking him in the eye now.
She kissed him lightly on the lips when she saw his disappointed expression.
"I have to tell you something." She said, now looking nervous again.
"I don't really know how to say it though..."

[I'm gonna have to leave soon since a friend and I were splitting the bookwork and she just told me that she wouldn't be able to finish one of the chapters. stressed I'm just gonna get off at the next stopping point]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:19 pm
((ok))

Patrick took a moment to settle down-his body shudder at not getting release. He focused on Judith's face. One hand resting on her thigh and the other stroked her cheek. "What is it?" he asked. His thumb rubbed over her bottom lip.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:21 pm
Judith thought for another moment.
"Do you believe in vampires?" She asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:25 pm
Patrick gave her a questioning look. He wanted to laugh.....what kind of question was that?......but she had such a serious expression. "Well.....I've never met a real one so I can't disbelieve in them I guess," he replied-a light chuckle escaping. "Why do you ask?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games