Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:38 am
I met a woman long ago
Her hair the black that black can go.
Are you a teacher of the heart?
Soft she answered no.

Quote:
User Image

»Noram Silvergleam
»Twenty
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Elven Master
»Kenji Rayugi

Noram
Elven Master

Noram looked a bit puzzled as he looked back in the mirror again. She seemed to have been rather thirsty but what confused him was of what she said. "No?" he repeated in a questioning way. He didn't like the sound of a no, much less coming from a servant or slave. "No...what?" he asked her. It was a little to adjust to for the elf to be traveling home with one that would be around him more than his servants probably. He wouldn't mind her wandering around the mansion as long as she would obey and not go outside without him along. After they been driving for a while the car slowed to a stop near the mansion. But Noram didn't get out yet. He first wanted her answer to his question.

(Moving to Silvergleam mansion)

I spent my hatred every place,
On every work on every face
Someone gave me wishes
And I wished for an embrace.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image
Softly clearing his throat Vincent pulled the ribbon from his hair letting the black silken lock fall freely around his face. Staring at the masters and mistress in the market, he bowed deeply an tucked behind his back the other infront of his waist. His long hair creating a thick curtain around his face. "I am only here to please.I am a pawn in the game of life and I will do anything for my master." He said to himself repeating the phrase over and over in his head as he stood to his full height.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image
Raven walked back to the other slave she had saw that caughther eye. She looked down, but stopped in fron of him wiith her hands in front of her,and her wings still around ehr body. She blused a bit for no reason it seemed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image
"Good evening Miss." Vincent said to the Mistress that neared his fithly cage, smiling pleasently at her he dipped back into a graceful bow before stepping a bit closer to the bars of the cage. The light made his alabaster skin glow slightly as he stood every still his hands clasped infront of him. "How may I help you mi'lady?" Vincent asked tilting his head slightly keeping the smile on his pale pink lips.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

Raven smiled and blushed. She giggled a little. " You don't have to be formal to me. But thank you for doing so..." She turned red as she looked up slightly. " would you like to get out of this filthy place?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image
"To be very honest Miss, I would love to get out of this filth but I dont think a lady of your standards could use a slave such as myself." Vincent said truthfully his smile never fading from his mouth. Taking her dainty hand in his own large gloved one he placed a gentle kiss upon her knuckle. "I am not sure how to please a little miss like yourself, I know only how to care for male masters." He said letting go of her hand before bowing once again. "I am very sorry miss." Vincent nodded slightly at another slave near his cage."I am sure someone will beable to please a lady like yourself."

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:54 pm
She nodded slightly. " If your sure about it. But I'd love to help." she said as seh smiled a little more. " Thanks fro actually talking to me.. I tend to be very shy.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image
Vincent chuckled softly as he patted the top of her head, stepping back into the darkness of his cage. "Anything for a little miss like yourself." He said softly a smile in place.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:12 pm
" I have seen one other master in here." she said hoping to help him get out of the cage. " I can.. lets say....Influence him.. to come over here... If you would like. " he seemed to be the only other master in here now.

(( If you would like i have a master. He used t be the warden here. Retired now, but looking fro a slave. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:25 pm
Vincent nodded slightly stepping back into the light, smiling at the little miss he took her hand pressing another kiss to her hand. "If you could do that little Miss, I will forever be grateful." He said looking at her with his deep alluring eyes a gleamer of hope shone brightly in them.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:52 pm
The warden had been busyy harrassign a girl. He laughed as he walked away,and stopped looking at a girl walking toward him. He was thinking to himself. He noticed he had never told anyone his name. It was Kain. He shrugged. Raven looked at him. She waved him over,and walkaed back towards the cage. She looked back with alluring eyes,and smiled slightly.

He didn't know who she was, btuu he didn't care rigth now. He followed her,and stopped when a slave caguht his eye. He looked back at her,and thento the slave again. When he looked back for her seh had dissappeared. " She is an interesting thing huh? " He asked the slave. " You look to formal to be here. I may actually just neeed you. You'd be better than some clumsy wench."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:00 pm
Vincent merely nodded a small smile gracing his lips when the warden spoke to him, bowing deeply to the man. "Indeed Little miss is very interesting." He said in simple agreement. "I am here only to serve the ones willing to be my master." He said standing to his full 6 foot height, leaning toward the man. "My name is Vincent, I am trained to be a pawn to my master's every wish." He said smirking slight. "I am one hell of a Butler." He said as he looked at the warden with his dark alluring eyes.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:05 pm
' if your not afriad to kill, I'll take you." he said plainly. " I could use someone like you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:09 pm
"Anything for my Master for I am a pawn in his game." Vincent said walking toward the door of the filthy cage waiting quietly for the guard to open the door.  

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:20 pm
Kain pulled out his skeleton key. " Heh, i meant t leave this here when i stepped down. Gues its okay to use it whil i;m here." He said as he waited fro the slave to step out. " Come n. I don't have all day. I do want to go home, and relax there aswell. I hate this place anyway."  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games