Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image
                                                  I try to make you see my side
                                                  I always try to stay in line
                                                  But your eyes see right through
                                                  That's all they do.
                                                  I'm getting buried in this place,
                                                  I've got no room, you're in my face,
                                                  Don't say anything, just go away.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys felt a small smile form on his lips, realizing that yes, Gid still remembered a bit, but hadn't practised in a while. He couldn't blame him though. If he had a friend that had acted like an arse, he'd have a hard time actually being friendly. Then again, he was pretty sure that was the difference between them. Gid might not have had a lot of friends before he attended Hogwarts, but he certainly had them now, while Rhys was more quiet and reserved, and honestly terrified of the concept of talking to people he didn't know. However, he was pretty certain that no matter what, their friendship actually worked, if for no other reason than the fact that Rhys could help Gid when he was having trouble with subjects, and Gid in a way acted as a stepping stone for Rhys to become comfortable talking to people. He wasn't about to criticize Gid's attempt on sign language. "Thank you. You... I guess I should have asked a lot sooner."

Rhys blinked as Gid stated that friendship didn't work that way, and the white-haired boy ducked his head a bit, mouth twisting into a grimace before he shook his head. "I did try, though. To destroy our friendship, I mean. It wasn't you being intrusive, it was... I was stupid, all right? It was a stupid reason." Rhys was still having a hard time admitting that he had been blaming himself for everything that had happened with Aedan. After all, he was fairly certain that he still had something to do with everything, despite what everyone else told him. However, voicing that was difficult at best. However, a wry smile did find its way onto his face as he scratched his arm absent-mindedly before he signed again. "Speaking of stupid things, you still have my transfiguration and potions notes, right? I... forgot to ask for them back, and this is the first time we talked since... you know."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Why can't I say anything?
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If you were dead or still alive
                                                  I don't care (I don't care)
                                                  Just go and leave this all behind,
                                                  I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:31 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

Effy decided early that morning who she’d be seated with tonight at the end of the year feast, Rhys. This past year, she’d spent more time with him than previous, with both long stretches of silence, rants about family, or breaking rules just for the sake of breaking them. It was a dark path they trod; one Rhys need not venture down, so she’d follow him as he chased the white rabbit down to the end, and then down, down, down again, into the rabbit hole. Dark paths indeed, but it’s worse to go alone. Effy knew that all too well. So as she arrived at the great hall with the enchanted starry ceiling and levitating candles overhead, she peered down the long rows of the blue and bronze table in hopes of finding Rhys amongst the crowd. Thin lips wriggled into a half frown, half pout; he was nowhere in sight. Huffing defiantly, especially since she had hopes of catching Liam as well, she spurned forward to navigate across the rows of crimson and gold until she finally caught sight of his stark hair.

So this is where the phoenix has been perched, she mused, thin lips tightened into a straight line as she swept around the end of the gold and crimson table and shuffled past robes hanging off the edge of seats and halted dead in her tracks once she reached her destination. Effy—wait, no—Savannah shook her head. She was with her mates now; she was Vannah to them. Not Effy. ”Rhys, Gideon,” she said, greeting each with a wave of her hand, then tossed her robes behind in a flurry as she dropped down to occupy the space beside Rhys. ”What belongs to you but is used by others?” Vannah said, a singsong voice to her riddle which ended in a short chuckle. ”I hope you blokes don’t mind me joining you; I mislike the Slytherin’s this time of year, always so…obnoxious.” She said with a snort.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: Gryffindor Table 】 【COMPANY:: Rhys and Gid 】 【ATTIRE:: house robes, jewelry 】 【STATS:: twelve, 5'4", 110lbs

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:08 am
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxJ A Y D E N D R I C K S O N

Sixth Year ◆ Gryffindor ◆ Pure Blood

User Image

Nobody thinks what I think,
                                                      Nobody dreams when they blink
                                                      Think things on the brink of blasphemy
                                                      I'm my own shrink
                                                      Think things are after me, my catastrophe
                                                      I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden meandered into the great hall for the end of year feast. It was rather boring to him. He still had one more year to go and this year had seemed basically pointless. He was just going to skate pro or become a tattoo artist or something, so its not like he needed school for anything. The only good part was that he got to spend time with Isla at school. Beyond that, he could care less. School was boring, he didn't play quidditch. He could care less about house points, and he probably lost the house more points that half his grade could even make on a daily basis.

He dropped into a seat at the table and yawned loudly before flopping his chin into the palm of his hand. His elbow rested on the table and he waited dully for the food to come so he could eat and get the hell out of here.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                      ooc:

Are you searching for purpose?
                                                      Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
                                                      Then paint something then, it might be wordless
                                                      Pointless curses, nonsense verses
                                                      You'll see purpose start to surface

ooc:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:05 am
User Image
User Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛǟʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ Cɦǟsɛʀ

Gideon noticed his friend's small smile, and one to match touched his own face. His Rhys was back! In this time, he remembered Jazzy's words. She said he held the choice of returning trust to Rhys. He looked at the white haired boy, this time to remember how happy he'd been to make friends with him. Pain be darned, he was already tossing his faith back with Rhys. Of course, he was going to be on high alert for any sign of his being a d**k, but for now, the storm had passed. Rhys signed, saying he should've asked a lot sooner for help. Gid shrugged, then signed "We all need help. You ask me.... four help." He shook his head at his awful signing, then just decided to speak. "I'm gonna talk, since I'm signing like I recently suffered head trauma. Anyway, Rhys, You know I'm always here to talk. I'm not a very fast person, so I can't run off, either." He laughed, smiling like he'd never been apart from his friend.

When Rhys signed that he had tried to ruin the friendship, Gid had a moment of honest hurt feelings. He really tried to destroy what they had? Gid thought he'd just been caught in the crossfire, not as an intended target of Rhys' anger. Well... that stung a bit, but the fact was, they were here now. He could totally be friends again, so long as Rhys didn't... do this again. He realize that Rhys had claimed himself stupid for the whole situation, and he sighed heavily, grinning. At Rhys' next signing, Gid couldn't help but laugh. "Those? Yes. I do indeed have them. Not gonna lie, I think that's the only reason I didn't die in potions this year. I have them in my room, so I'll give them back on the train tomorrow. As for Transfig, I'm still lost on some of the maths. You'll have to help th-" He stopped talking as Savannah greeted them. Why was she here? She was a Slytherin! Did she have friends in Gryffindor? No, she specifically spoke to them. She sat beside Rhys, and something in that made Gid feel a tinge of jealousy. She'd been Rhys' best pal all through his rampage... Why hadn't he pushed her aside? The Gryffindor bit his lip hard, trying to keep peace. Savannah asked some weird, rhetorical question, causing Gid to sigh. After having made herself comfortable, she bid her hope that they wouldn't mind her sitting with them. Apparently the Slytherins weren't her taste. "No, it's fine. Go ahead and sit.... here." He hoped his voice sounded the same as always, even if he was visibly less than excited.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:41 pm
User Image
                                                  I try to make you see my side
                                                  I always try to stay in line
                                                  But your eyes see right through
                                                  That's all they do.
                                                  I'm getting buried in this place,
                                                  I've got no room, you're in my face,
                                                  Don't say anything, just go away.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys couldn't help himself, and a quiet chuckle escaped his lips as he listened to the other boy say that his signing was similar to someone with head trauma. As someone that learned by himself how to sign, he could understand that. It wasn't until last year that he really mastered it, and while he hadn't used it much at all recently (except for the occasional smart remark at the professors that didn't know sign language this year), he still understood quite well how difficult it could be. However, he blushed as he realized that his vocal chords decided to work again and decided to switch out of sign language for Gid's sake, at least. "You weren't too bad. I think that someone with brain damage would have a much harder time signing than what you demonstrated. I guess it's just that you're still learning. I had that problem when I first started out."

Rhys winced as he watched his friend absorb the fact that Rhys had tried to destroy their friendship, though he was glad that at least he got Gid to grin a bit before he responded to Rhys's question about his notes. The fact they helped even when Rhys wasn't there himself to help his friend was a good thing, though Rhys did wish he hadn't been a stupid arse for the entire school year. He was still convinced that Gryffindor was humouring him as a whole by allowing him to sit at their table. However, before Gid could ask for help with the Transfiguration half of the notes, they were both interrupted by Vannah taking a seat with them. He noted a touch of something flashed across Gid's countenance before he sighed at her question, making Rhys wish he could explain why he was friends with Savannah to begin with. However, Rhys was quite used to her riddles so he shrugged, knowing he could probably answer it quite easily. "My name. Everyone uses it, but unless I decide to refer to myself in the third person, I rarely do except in introductions." He noticed Gid's less than enthusiastic response, and decided to try and introduce the two properly. After all, Vannah was a friend of his, and she had stuck by him throughout the school year. He figured that Gid's reluctance was probably due to that.

"Gid, umm, this is Vannah. I umm, I'm sorry if you felt like I favoured her more than you this year. Umm, she was the first person I went to when... When I found out that one of my das decided to abandon the family. I couldn't get to your house easily since I live in-I used to live in Ireland, but she was connected to the Floo network. I... I'm sorry about that." He winced and tried to slide under the table, feeling mortified that he even said that out loud. That same hollow feeling he felt when he first discovered that Ciaran had divorced Aedan opened up, and Rhys bit down on his bottom lip, refusing to cry. He didn't want to end up turning into a complete mess like he knew he wanted to be this entire year, so he attempted to shove it down to avoid breaking down over it.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Why can't I say anything?
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If you were dead or still alive
                                                  Just go and leave this all behind,
                                                  I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXUser Image

Seventeen Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin was beaming as he held Thane's hand and lead them over to the Gryffindor table. Whether he was beaming because this would be their last night in the castle as students, or because he had actually talked his boyfriend into coming to his own house table, or even just because he actually got to hold his hand. Quite possibly it was all of the above. He had come to just accept that the Scottish teen wasn't a huge fan of pda or rather any real affection outside of their snogging and groping but he was slowing weaning him into it. Or he was trying to at least. He was only scowling at him and really everyone as they plopped down into their seats and since he hadn't actually started cursing at anyone passing he counted this as a win. "What are you going to miss about this place? I think I'm going to miss the scenery. It's really beautiful out here, especially in the fall and winter." Kalin turned to him with a small grin and only chuckled as Thane just huffed. "Allergies or frostbite, no thanks. I doubt I'm going to really miss anything. I mean really what have I got here that I don't have at home?" Thane's mouth clamped down with an audible snap and look of slight bewilderment at what he had just said before graning at the inevitable. Sure enough, the Gryffindor's eyes widened to almost hilarious proportions, so much that they could've been said to sparkle before he wrapped both arms around his boyfriend cuddling him to his larger frame and practically depositing him into his lap. Five seconds of shock later the leaner teen was grumbling and cursing beneath his breath as he tried to get away while Kalin's arms just tightened. He was so cute when he wasn't trying. "I swear to God if you don't let me go I will bite. This is not a threat." he growled and then scowled even harder as the Kalin merely snickered and then pressed a kiss to his cheek. So cute. He was pretty sure he'd be paying for it later but it'd be worth it.

Quote:

I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero
Trying to save the world, but never really sure
I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero
Nothing more than that, that's all I really am

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:50 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

”Exactly,” she snapped her fingers in tune to Rhys’ short answer, amusement spinning round the carousel as she divided her attention between each boy. Noting Gideon’s sudden lacking—lacking in what she didn’t know but it surely wasn’t the same vibrancy of color as before, no, it was as if a rain cloud had suddenly stolen the sun and stars from his world. She dropped her gaze down to her lap, twisting fingers together into a messy woven ball. In half a heartbeat, she ripped herself from the rollercoaster of sensitivity and plastered on a smile. Because honestly, what else should she feel if she has absolutely no idea what’s going on inside of her. Some days it’s a carnival, other days, it’s a haunted house.

”Thanks,” she said, the Gryffindor’s reaction was about as well as she could’ve hoped for. She hadn’t earned herself a favorable reputation with most of her year mates. She wasn’t oblivious; she just didn’t care. Or she told herself not to care, anyhow. After the official introduction, she waved in greeting, then tucked a few thick curly strands behind her ear. Soon, her grin became lopsided and wide as she tilted her head to the side, then blinked owlishly and replied, ”Sorry, I hope you didn’t take mind—snakes know better than lions how to hide.”

LOCATION:: Gryffindor Table 】 【COMPANY:: Rhys and Gid 】 【ATTIRE:: house robes, jewelry 】 【STATS:: twelve, 5'4", 110lbs

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:07 am
User Image
User Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛǟʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ Cɦǟsɛʀ

Gideon watched Savannah, his eyes never leaving her. What purpose did she have being here, honestly? She and he had never talked. She was here because Rhys was, and for no other reason. She got to have Rhys all year, couldn't she let him talk with Gid for like... ten minutes?! Rhys answered her riddle, though he didn't seem bothered that she was cozied up to him. Rhys looked nervous as all hell as he tried to introduce the two, though his saying that he went to her first after his dad abandoned the family. Wait... what?! When the hell did his dad leave!? He tried to explain further, saying she was connected to the ... the flew network? What even was that. I would've come and got you. My mum wouldn't have minded a drive to Ireland. And..." He stammered off to a stop, trying to regain his calm. So, from new information, Rhys' dad left, Rhys went to Savannah... and she did what to help? Whatever it was, it caused Rhys to go nutso. God. No wonder Rhys chose her over him.

Savannah spoke again, something about snakes being able to hide better than lions. Gid glanced up at her, trying to hide the tears threatening to fall. This time, his words were silent. He didn't care if she understood or not. "Snakes are good hiders indeed. Also venomous." He closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. He didn't want to be angry right now, but he just... he felt betrayed. Rhys had apologized, and he felt perfect for a glorious moment... until this loon showed up. Why was she trying to make their friendship derail moments after it left the proverbial station?

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:42 am
This a long time coming like a comet pass;
Got 'em all fired up from the rocket blast!
And if I fall on my sword turn my bones to ash...
Let it clog up the sand in that hourglass.
We're in the title fight, blow for a blow!
And you can reap the benefits of what I have to sow.
'Cause I'm about that worth of which you don't appear to know-
So you can take the scene while I take over the show.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

third yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster was psyched to be going home, as this year there would hopefully be no terrorist attacks at the train station, and she didn't have to worry about her parents finding out about the Forest Incident, since she'd already gotten in trouble for that last summer. This year she was finally home free! She planned on spending most of the summer with Pam, as per usual, and probably never going outdoors because she missed all her screens and their reassuring muggle glows. Hogwarts was great, but it didn't have wifi. But as for right now, she was starving. However, the food wasn't out yet, so the only thing to do was people watch. Or stalk. Whatever you wanted to call it. There was some seventh year and his Slytherin boyfriend fooling around, and that little sh*thead second year Rhys back to being best buds with Gid Reid. Tristan Hastings' little sister was sitting here too, why, Aster didn't know, and didn't expect to find out.

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

It's a long way down when your head is in the clouds...
And all around the sirens play; don't get in my way!
Don't tell me I should bow, 'cause I'm no clown;
And this is not a game, don't get in my way!
Poisoned by the snakes in the grass...
Hoaxed by the rats out the maze...
Shoulda never poked the lion as she passed;
'Cause now it's two hawks in a cage.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:16 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

There was a time when Dani wouldn't have thought tonight would come, at least not for a long time, and yet here she was, arriving for the Year End Feast she would attend, at least as a student, and the last night she would spend in the castle. With her NEWTs completed, and her trunk packed save for what she needed for the night, Dani was ready, at least physically, for her final departure in the morning. There would be one more check of the dorm, and making sure she had Sassafras with her, and that would be the proverbially it. She was physically ready for her last day as a Gryffindor. Emotionally ... well, that was a different story altogether.

Wearing a wool red plaid short skirt with a short-sleeved white dress shirt and Gryffindor tie under a grey sweater vest, and pair up with a pair of black ankle boots, Dani wanted to present a happy and confident image, as this was to be her last real appearance as Head Girl.

Dani was thankful to have made it through the term without too many issues along the way, at least this time there wasn't a mass exodus of First Years into the Forbidden Forest to blemish her track record, though she fully expected the House point tally to be pretty anemic, especially compared to Slytherin, not that it mattered to her at this point in her academic career. Now, though she couldn't care less about House points, or any of the other things which went along with them.

'Time to enjoy tonight,' thought Dani. 'Time to have one more nice meal in the castle, listen to the Headmaster award the House Cup to somebody else again, have fun with my friends, and relax. Tomorrow will come in its own time.'

OOC: Open for Interaction

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, though there were points he wanted to shake his head at. The Forbidden Forest escapades of numerous students was just one of many such events. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 95 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 120 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 360 points, goes to Hufflepuff. And finally, in first place with a total of 455 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:32 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                  ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

After the carriage rides up to the castle, Tori split ways with Dakota, Rider and Lyall. That left her to follow Pru and Addy to the Gryffindor table. Of course, she figured they would want their privacy, with whatever privacy they could get from being in the Great Hall during the Sorting feast. Addy would have to take the new Lions up to the Common room anyways, so that left their night shorter than most. Tori took a seat by herself and sighed. 'Kota was acting a little... distant earlier. I wonder if everything's okay...' she thought. She knew how awkward their relationship was with Feather as well, making a sort of love triangle between her and two of her best friends. It was all so confusing... Either way, she tried her best to push those thoughts away to pay attention to the Sorting. It hadn't officially begun yet, but the First Years were lining up. It would start shortly, she was sure.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                                                  ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR SǀXƬH ƳƐAR ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ xx
                                                                  MAƊAM MALƘǀƝS ǀƝƬƐRƝ .xxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ƊAƬǀƝƓ ƊAƘOƬA ƲAƝƝ xxxxxxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                                                  Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                                                  That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                                                  But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                                                  That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                                                  'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                                                  and you won't believe, that girl was me.

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

The carriage ride was fairly average, but being her first one ever made Kimberly a bit more excited about it. After arriving at the castle, she said goodbye to her sister as they parted ways and went to their individual tables. There were plenty of empty seats at her table, and after taking one of them, Kim looked towards the front of the Hall to keep an eye on the Sorting ceremony. She wondered how many of the new students were Gryffindors. Maybe she should have made a bet with her sister to see who could get the most First Years in their house. That would have been interesting. Sitting alone, Kimberly pondered the upcoming year. There were Quidditch tryouts to look forward to, as well as Advanced Flying, and helping out her mom in the library with her sister, of course. She still had to find a club for Kiley to join, because her sister really needed something else to do with her time than reading and hiding up in the Ravenclaw tower. She truly had to take care of everything.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍
                                                𝒮𝐸𝒞𝒪𝒩𝒟 𝒴𝐸𝒜𝑅 𝒢𝑅𝒴𝐹𝐹𝐼𝒩𝒟𝒪𝑅 x

They said change your clothes, she said no I won't.
                                                They said comb your hair, she said some kids don't.
                                                And her parents dreams went up in smoke.
                                                She's a wild one with an angel's face.
                                                She's a woman-child in a state of grace.
                                                When she was 3 years old on her daddy's knee,
                                                He said you can be anything you want to be.
                                                She's a wild one runnin' free.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

{ooc: open for interaction. owo}

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:03 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxJ A Y D E N D R I C K S O N

Seventh Year ◆ Gryffindor ◆ Pure Blood

User Image

Nobody thinks what I think,
                                                      Nobody dreams when they blink
                                                      Think things on the brink of blasphemy
                                                      I'm my own shrink
                                                      Think things are after me, my catastrophe
                                                      I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden walked into the great hall. His skateboard was balanced over one shoulder and he flicked the end of his f** out of his hand and stopped it out before joining the Gryffindor table. He was all but bored with this whole school thing by this point. He just wanted to be out of school and free to do as he liked. His parents and their stupid heirdom could go ******** themselves for all he cared. He wasn't going to go into their stupid jobs or work for the stupid ministry. He had noticed a tattoo shop over summer and was thinking about seeing if they were hiring.

He flopped into a seat next to a pretty blonde girl and grinned at her. He recognized her as the sixth year prefect Victoria, but that was about all he knew about her. He'd never really noticed how pretty she was, but he'd been pretty wrapped up in all the Isla bullshit up until now. He still kind of missed Isla somedays but, he knew they were terrible for each other. They had gone down in a chariot of flames... that was for sure. He gave Victoria a handsome grin, and winked at her. "Hey there beautiful. I'm Jayden."

He ran a hand through his hair, while he set his board down on the ground beneath the bench. He loved to make girls blush. Especially pretty girls like her. But he also was secretly a romantic little weirdo. He loved treating girls to romantic dates and chocolates and flowers and kisses in the rain. All things Isla had hated. He was ready to join the dating game again, and preferably with a girl who was just as much a hopeless romantic as he was secretly.

ooc:

Are you searching for purpose?
                                                      Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
                                                      Then paint something then, it might be wordless
                                                      Pointless curses, nonsense verses
                                                      You'll see purpose start to surface

ooc:

The Shiny Furret

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:32 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                  ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori watched the little First Years lining up, waiting to get sorted. She was fairly quiet, which was not something she normally did. Usually, she would be running her mouth to anyone who would listen, but that wasn't the case tonight. She wasn't alone for long, however, as a boy quickly slid into the seat next to her. He winked at her and grinned, calling her beautiful and literally making her heart drop into her stomach. Green eyes blinked, confused, and her cheeks reddened.

What was he doing talking to her? Wasn't he a Seventh Year? Well, she was a Sixth Year, so there really wasn't much of a difference there, but hadn't he flunked into having to repeat a year? She was sure she had heard a rumor about him from someone... What was his name again? What was her name? Where were they? Tori had completely blanked on everything. "Uhhh... I'm Tori. Hey," she finally managed to say. Jayden. His name was Jayden. Now she remembered who he was, but she hadn't remembered how attractive he was until now. Maybe it was because he was close up now rather than across the room? Did it work that way, she wondered?

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                                                  ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR SǀXƬH ƳƐAR ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ xx
                                                                  MAƊAM MALƘǀƝS ǀƝƬƐRƝ .xxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ƊAƬǀƝƓ ƊAƘOƬA ƲAƝƝ xxxxxxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                                                  Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                                                  That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                                                  But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                                                  That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                                                  'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                                                  and you won't believe, that girl was me.

Devlyn Maycry

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games