Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:11 pm
User Image

๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“‡๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                      ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                      ๐ผ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“
                      ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’น๐“Š๐“๐“?

After Jeremy got off the stool he went over to the table that cheered for him, likely the Slytherin table. He was quite pleased with his sorting, though the sorting hats word kinda stuck with him. His dad had always told him that if he was given advice to always give it a good thought as good advice can come from anywhere, a talking hat likely being a untraditional way of getting advice. He never thought he was too much like everyone else but the hat had a point he did ask it to sort him like everyone else in his family, though he doubted it was the only reason. Thoughts for after he ate of course, hard to think with a growling stomach. When he sat he noticed his robes had changed to the green of his house. That what the tailor meant by it would change when he was sorted. He watched the rest of sorting hoping it would go by faster so he could eat.

{open for interaction}

๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๐’น๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’น ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’
                                    ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’
                                    ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Š๐“… ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“€๐“Ž ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡
                                    ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ซ.๐’ฎ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:47 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                          I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                          Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                          The wires got the best of him.

Arnie tried to smile when Ollie asked her if everything was okay,
                                                          but she couldn't get herself to do it. She instead just sighed and shook her head. "No..." She muttered, before turning her face back to her hands on the table. She watched the sorting quietly for a few moments before finally heaving another sigh. "David broke up with me." She finally blurted out, not looking up at Oliver when she said it. She was fidgeting with her fingers, not sure she could say it without crying. She hadn't actually said it out loud since the day it happened and she'd cried to her big brother and sister about it. But now that it was coming out, she couldn't stop the words from tumbling from her mouth.

"He called me annoying. He said he never loved me and was only...w-was only in it for the s-s-sex." Her lip quivered and she stuttered over her words while she tried to talk. She took a deep breath,
                                                          willing the tears away. She was not going to cry again. She had cried to much over the stupid boy already. After another few moments of silence,
                                                          she finally let out a sarcastic laugh. "I guess you were right, he really was just a jerk." She said, cracking a smile at him.
                                                          He had never actually said that to her, but she wasn't stupid...
                                                          and people talked. It was no secret that Oliver didn't like David,
                                                          and he had always called him a jerk. Of course, Arnie knew why he didn't like David. They'd had some weird crush thing going on between them since like first year, but Oliver hadn't stepped up when she'd given him a chance,
                                                          so she had moved on. But had she really moved on? She couldn't lie and say she still didn't care for him deeply.

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                          Won't tell me to stop,
                                                          Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                          Well, I can tell the wires pulled

Kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:32 pm
    I cannot be happy cause I can't make up my mind;
    All the feelings that I wanna feel are takin' up my time.
    As I sit and wonder about is this all there is?
    There's gotta be some more to life that I don't wanna miss-
    Dreamin' helps us find the things that we might not have found...
    But we're chasing them while we're still lyin' face down on the ground.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T R E V A
    A N N E S T
    W A R L O W

slytherin โ”‚ fourth year โ”‚ halfblood

"Oh, my train ride was just swell," was all Treva said, very sarcastically, in response to Garnet's uncomfortable question at the station. She spent the carriage ride in pointed silence and sat down at the Slytherin Table in even more pointed-to-the-point-of-being-deadly-sharp silence, clearly anticipating him sitting at least near her. Was he really this moronic? She was so frustrated that she couldn't even properly mock the new Slytherins who looked about as bright as ever (not very), or Oliver and his Hufflepuff girlfriend's bullshit, which had now devolved into crying and blubbering like they were on reality telly. Ugh. How much longer was this bloody Sorting going to go on for, anyways? And why all the Hufflepuffs?

OOC:
    Julian Galaksylph

I cannot remember when I started to avoid,
    Everything and everyone just to keep up my poise!
    What is this, I can't miss, this isn't mine-
    All the things we're doing just to make up for lost time;
    All the things we want in life are things we never need;
    But we cannot stop these thoughts so we keep tearing at the seams.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:27 pm
                                              ใ€Œ Sorting Feast 2038 ใ€
                                              I don't like my mind right now, stacking up problems that are so unnecessary.
                                              Wish that I could slow things down, I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic.
                                              You say that I'm paranoid, but I'm pretty sure the world is out to get me.
                                              It's not like I make the choice to let my mind stay so ******** messy!
                                              I know I'm not the center of the universe, but you keep spinning round me just the same...

ยทโŠ•ยท ๐”Š๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฏ
                                                                            โ†ช ( Pureblood ๏ฟญ Fifth Year Slytherin ๏ฟญ Prefect )

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Garnet was trying to make his gears run in his head to figure out why the hell was Treva being this quiet. It's so strange, it's like she's mad at him or something- Sacre Bleu, what did he do? It's too strange for him to see Treva not saying anything at all, and not cracking up sarcastic quips on the run. ******** ******** ********, what will he do? Was this his paranoia kicking in, he felt like it must be something to do with him. ******** it, he's going to talk to Treva about it so that his soul will be in piece or he'll die crying.

He walked down the Hall and turned sharply to the Slytherin table, seeing Treva being at herself with still-pink hair. Watermelon hair was one thing, but pink hair was getting scarier because he didn't know what it means. "What's wrong?" Garnet said, his green eyes look at Treva with anxiety and utter concern as he sat down beside her. "You're being so quiet that it's freaking me out. Was it something I said? Please just say it to my face?"

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                              ยซ with [Treva] at [Slytherin Table] ยป

And I drive myself crazy, thinking everything's about me.
                                              Yeah, I drive myself crazy because I can't escape the gravity.
                                              I'm holding on, why is everything so heavy?
                                              Holding on to so much more than I can carry!
                                              I keep dragging around what's bringing me down;
                                              If I just let go, I'd be set free.
                                              Holding on, why is everything so heavy?

Out of Character โ—€โ—€xxx
                                              ((additional info under spoiler))

( PERSONAL FILES ๏ฟญ OUTFIT ๏ฟญ SIGNATURE SONG )

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:28 am

T R E V A
    A N N E S T
    W A R L O W

Treva scowled, a few streaks of darker purple showing up in her hair and speckled in her eyes as Garnet fretted beside her. What had happened to Mr. Apathetic Don't Bother Me? He was acting like he'd never seen her pissed off before. "Say it to your face?" she snapped at him, although she kept her voice reasonably low, since she didn't exactly want everyone and their mother listening in. "Fine, I will. I want to snog you and you're a bloody idiot who's completely oblivious, despite being a pretty bright bloke. Really, I show my emotions on my ******** face- literally- and you somehow haven't noticed?" she hissed. "What is wrong with you? I thought you were just messing around too at first but you look genuinely upset so it's clearly not that. Even bloody Rich noticed before you! And he's a moron!" she trailed off into muttered Welsh curses, ignoring the fact that her face was now very heated, and the color-changing of her skin completely natural.

OOC:
    Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:28 am
                                              Wish that I could slow things down, I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic.
                                              I know I'm not the center of the universe, but you keep spinning round me just the same...

Garnet had to clench his fists to prevent himself from flinching when Treva just snapped at him. Marvelous, now he ******** up more and now his arse will be handed to Treva Annest Warlow. See? This was what he was talking about when he asked if his life was a bloody joke, and boy was he not wrong! And... what? She has feelings for him?! What was something in Garnet that made her want to snog him, Merlin's beard because why did she have to lower those ******** standards? All those moments when Garnet just shoved all his emotions to a box because he wanted to ignore just exploded as his olive face became red. Rich was right and Garnet regretted not taking his quip about Treva's implied romance.

"You can't be serious, how could you lower your standards of boys that much to snog me? How am I even qualified??" He exclaimed in disbelief, unable to wrap the concept of him having actually dates and love. "You know what? To hell with that, there are times that I want to kiss you but I was so ******** paranoid because I think that you can't be that crazy for you to have at least a crush on me. Yeah sure, maybe I do think that maybe you're hitting on me, so you called it: I was in a ******** denial!" He was gritting his teeth in the intensity of his flustering state, and apparently the noise made by him and Treva was enough to attract about at least five Slytherins and Ravenclaws, who were staring at them. Maybe more. ********.

Garnet glared at the nosy-a** students and snapped at him with venom in his tongue, "Hey. Mind your bloody businesses before I start docking points." And to his (nonexistent) surprise, said group had no guts that they just turned away immediately. Yeah yeah, call that lashing out because he sure as s**t wasn't going to lash out at Treva. Muttering curses specifically for himself in French, he inhaled sharply and turned to Treva, "Fine, you're right- and I'm sorry. He grumbled, as if he was resigned to this flustered humiliation, "I was nervous as ********, okay? What do you want one of us to do? Kiss on the cheek to prove that we're being serious about this?"

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:07 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Caleb Devereux
    First Year Slytherin
    Middle Child

Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Despite being placed in Slytherin as expected, Caleb got off the stool with a look of irritation on his face. What did that ratty old hat know anyway? Sure, it knew to put him in the right place but that wasnโ€™t nothing Caleb couldnโ€™t figure out on his own. He had manners. That shouldnโ€™t be the hats concern. Making his way to the house table of green and silver, the boy sat down next. He hardly noticed or cared about anything else now aside from being tired and hungry.

The sorting after a while felt like it was dragging on. He was beginning to regret the fact that he was closer to the top of the list as opposed to the bottom. Caleb couldnโ€™t take the silence anymore and he certainly wasnโ€™t talking to Jeremy. Although the boy was quick to give his answer on the boat ride, he didnโ€™t think it mattered just yet. Instead he turned to a rather silent girl that was sitting next to him. โ€œSo, whatโ€™s your blood status?โ€ He asked her rather abruptly. The girl remained silent until a glare appeared on her face. โ€œWhat did you just ask me?โ€ She questioned him a hint of annoyance. โ€œI asked you what your blood status is.โ€ Caleb replied folding his arms. โ€œItโ€™s a simple question.โ€

Status : Irritated... Tired & Hungry
                                                    With : Slytherins... Tsubaki

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                    And put it rather rudely as well
                                                    Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                    Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:14 pm
    Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
    Second Year Slytherin
    Pureblood โ˜พ Parselmouth

Tsubaki had been glad to get away from her sister and her friends. The moment they hit the great hall she went and sat down at the Slytherin table. At least there everyone would leave her alone. People wouldnโ€™t ask what was wrong and she could continue to remain silent. After all, Tsubaki didnโ€™t have many friends. Not that sheโ€™d consider at least. Granted the twelve year old was in denial about that one. Perhaps if she bothered to try sheโ€™d consider the people she interacted with her friends. However, she didnโ€™t want too.

When a dark haired by sat beside her, Tsubaki though her silence might be broken. However, the boy remained silent. She hadnโ€™t really been paying attention to the sorting so she probably couldnโ€™t remember the kidโ€™s name. It really didnโ€™t matter. That was until he opened his big fat mouth. โ€œSo, whatโ€™s your blood status?โ€ It was rather abrupt and at first the second year wasnโ€™t going to reply. However, the way he asked the question caused her some annoyance. โ€œWhat did you just ask me?โ€ She questioned him with a glare and a hint of annoyance in voice. โ€œI asked you what your blood status is.โ€ The boy replied folding his arms. โ€œItโ€™s a simple question.โ€

Tsubaki took a deep breath before she shouted at him and got herself in trouble. โ€œYou know asking someone that kind of question is likely to get you killed. Donโ€™t you have any tact at all? Honestly the least you could do is give your name and perhaps share your own status before deliberately asking someone. Did your parents teach you nothing?โ€ She told him glaring at him all the while. Caleb couldnโ€™t understand why everyone seemed to be asking if his parents taught him manners. โ€œI do and they did. Not that you should concern yourself with what my parents have or have not taught me.โ€ He answered her. โ€œOh trust me Iโ€™m not. For the record my name is Tsubaki Yuko and yes as far as I am aware I am a pureblood. I take it you are based on your use of tact.โ€ Caleb went to speak however he was caught off. โ€œThat was a rhetorical question. I donโ€™t care who or what you think you are.โ€

Status: Annoyed... Irritated... Giving this kid a piece of my mind...
                                                    With: Slytherins... Caleb

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Quick, eh? Easy enough
                                                    You're right, you certainly belong in
                                                    Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:45 am

T R E V A
    A N N E S T
    W A R L O W

Treva nearly hauled off and hexed him when he started ranting about her 'lowering her standards' and that he 'wasn't qualified'. "Spare me the 'I'm not good enough for you' bullshite," she sneered. "I never exactly had high standards in the first place, you absolute shithead, so it's not like I'm taking a ride on the wild side, liking you. Who the ******** do you think you are, anyways? Some gang leader? You're about as threatening as toast, Garnet!" Honestly, he had a nasty temper, but aside from that, she wasn't see what was wrong with him. She'd dated far worst. She ignored the smug feeling when he admitted to being attracted to her as well, and then join him in glowering at the students eavesdropping. "You can ******** right off, Stone!" she snarled at one Slytherin in particular, before looking back to Garnet just as he turned to her. "I'm glad you've seen the light," Treva said in a far milder tone, and swiftly kissed him on the mouth before pulling away. "Now that we've got that out of the way, we can snog after the feast, right? You're a prefect so we'll just pretend you're yelling at me or something if anyone sees us," she added smugly.

OOC:
    Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:22 am

Well, looks like Treva decided that standards don't exist regarding her answer to Garnet, or at least that's what he was thinking. They're even, Garnet didn't have that much high standards of girls either, as long as they don't have prejudice and has some good backbone. Maybe that's the thing he really like about Treva: she has backbone unlike the girls he would probably get offered to for betrothing to if his family name wasn't tainted badly. But then, maybe she didn't really a single ******** about his surname, probably she sees him more as Garnet and less on Mortemer.

But the moment she said that he was threatening after asking who did he think he is? That was an armor-piercing question on a personal level, so having to process his mind with deep two breaths before he answered, "Who I think I was? I'm- I'm just Garnet. More on the Garnet and less on the Mortemer in contrary to their notorious beliefs about me." He said, sounding intent on proving himself and he was trying not to sound angry (and succeeded), then he mellowed down to answer what she thinks about him, "And... Is toast supposed to be an intentional understatement? If yes, then... merci, I guess?" And he wasn't ******** around when he said that. It's established that he never appreciated being called 'scary' or 'threatening'. Phoebe, Lucy, and Treva would take that as a compliment, but to Garnet it was an insult. It was like saying that he was like his father or worse, his grandfather. The family only got better because Uncle Topaz took charge of it and decided to change traditions, even if it took time for grandmor to accept that- including the fact that Topaz was dating a guy to boot. She's now better, though.

Garnet gave her a relieved yet tired smile when Treva appreciated that "he had finally see the light". Honestly? He was glad that they're in the same page, and somehow it may made him relax and lessen his anxiety of the unknown. He did however, froze when the Welsh kissed him on the mouth- implying that she was really serious about this. But instead of just freezing throughout the kiss, he held her left hand with his own cold one- hopefully to not look like a moron. "Hopefully we can, he nervously chuckled, mainly because he's a first time to-be, "But I might have to escort these challenging first years to the common room. How about later?"

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:17 pm
    Rebecca Joanne Richardson
    Slytherin First Year
    Half Blood โค Magic Enthusiast

Rebecca listened to the sorting hat in her head. It told her, her worth wasnโ€™t measured by her house. It wasnโ€™t for her motherโ€™s sakeโ€ฆ She wasnโ€™t lacking. She was cunning and determined and thatโ€™s why it put her in the house she so desired. โ€œSlytherin!โ€ She smiled then heading off the stool and over to the house of green and silver. Her mind was still deep in thought over what the sorting hat had said. Her mother was wrongโ€ฆ Yet her sorting had nothing to do with her motherโ€ฆ It had to do with herselfโ€ฆ

Rebecca couldnโ€™t rake her brain around any of it. If she was good enough then why didnโ€™t her mother approve. Perhaps what the hat was trying to say was that her mother didnโ€™t matter. But she had to matter, didnโ€™t she? She was her mother. A motherโ€™s opinion should matter, right? The poor girl was so busy trying to figure it all out when she could have been making friends. Shaking her head, she waited for the last few people to be sorted so she could eat.

Company : Other Slytherin...

OOC : Open for Interaction...

Ah, child, it isn't you who are lacking, I promise
                                                    Your worth isn't measured by your house
                                                    And it isn't for your mother's sake that I tell you
                                                    Your cunning and determination will serve you quite well in
                                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:15 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                  Oliver Davis
                                                  Slytherin - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Prefect - Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                  โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Oliver was astonished for a moment. He read the situation correctly? She wasnโ€™t okay? This was probably the first time the teen had been right about how a girl was feeling, and he lived with two of them for the past five years, for Christโ€™s sake. Both of his closest friends were also girls and this was still the first time he scored any points in the emotions department. โ€œWanna talk about it?โ€ he asked quietly, eyes on her even though mostly everyone else, including Arnie, kept their attention on the sorting. After she had told him the reason why she was upset, he was very astonished. David dumped her? Oliver had always wanted to punch his fellow housemate in the face, and now even more so. As much as the blond wanted his foe and crush to break up, he wanted Arnie to be the dumper, not the dumpee. He wanted her to be the one to decide they were over because she realized she was madly in love with Oliver and didnโ€™t want to waste any more time on the scrawny bucktoothed dumbass.

Before Oliver could fully process how he felt about the situation, Arnie continued, explaining why he had broken up with her. Okay. Now he really wanted to punch David. Brown eyes madly scanned the Slytherin table, trying to locate the boy. Fortunately for David, he wasnโ€™t sitting anywhere near the two; otherwise, he wouldโ€™ve gotten hexed right then and there. Oliver wouldnโ€™t have cared if that caused him detentions everyday for a month โ€“ it would have been worth it. โ€œHey, donโ€™t be sad over him,โ€ Oliver started when Arnie had said he was right for calling David a jerk โ€“ even though he hadnโ€™t actually said that to her. He wasnโ€™t a complete idiot, telling her that while they were dating would have only pushed her away. โ€œYou can do so much better.โ€ She knew it and he knew that she knew it. A pause of silence went by before Ollie added, โ€œWanna stay up late and walk around the castle tonight? Iโ€™ll make sure we donโ€™t get in trouble.โ€ After all, Oliver was a prefect, and it was usually his duty to patrol the halls past curfew anyway. This would give them some privacy and time to talk or cry, if Arnie wanted to โ€“ he wouldnโ€™t mind.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm pleading guilty to the way you make me wanna steal your heart
                                                  โ™ซ โ™ซ No matter what you do, I'm gonna steal your heart

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166
    Crew

Devoted Winner

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:23 pm
    User Image

๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“‡๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                        ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                        ๐ผ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“
                        ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’น๐“Š๐“๐“?

Jeremy was bored and was looking for something any thing to do. The girl he was seated next to looked like she was...shocked? Well, conversation kills time "Hello, I'm Jeremy. it would be good if I know my classmates, whats your name?" He said hoping she wouldn't just ignore him, he didn't like awkwardness. he honestly hadn't been around this many people his age. usually, he was around adults more often than not. Shouldn't be too different right?

๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๐’น๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’น ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’
                                      ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’
                                      ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Š๐“… ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“€๐“Ž ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡
                                      ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ซ.๐’ฎ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:48 am

T R E V A
      A N N E S T
      W A R L O W

Treva rolled her eyes. "I'm not sure how to make it any more obvious that I really don't give a s**t about your family or what they think," she stated flatly. "Who the ******** cares? I'm a Warlow, so what? I'm not related to a bunch of angels either. My taid's an arsehole and my aunts and uncles aren't much better." Truth be told, her favorite extended family member was her nain, but that was just because she was a metamorphmagus, like Treva, even if she rarely used her powers the same way (except to look about fifteen years younger). Granted, she wasn't the son of a wanted murderer, but she didn't give a s**t. Garnet clearly didn't take after his father.

Intentional understatement? Was he delusional? "No," she said, looking at him like he was insane. "You're literally not intimidating, like, at all. I don't know how much simpler to put it. Like, you think everyone's really scared of you, but no one actually is except ******** Petey, and that's because you kicked his arse six ways to Sunday and humiliated him. You don't even look threatening. You're kind of baby-faced, you have a boy band haircut, and you're not exactly hulked out. You're tall, I guess. There's that. Granted," Treva said, pointing a spoon at him for emphasis, "I'm attracted to all of that, so don't change and get any weird piercings or anything just yet. I like toast. It's a staple food."

At least he seemed open to the idea of breaking some rules and racking up some broom closet points. "Fine," the Slytherin sighed dramatically. "I'll meet you in the Common Room, and then we're finding some dark, decrepit corner to desecrate." She smirked at her own alliteration.

OOC:
      Julian Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley
      Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
      • WilyTrickster 50
      • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
      Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100
      PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:10 pm
      Rebecca Joanne Richardson
      Slytherin First Year
      Half Blood โค Magic Enthusiast

Rebecca was still rather deep in thought when Jeremy decided to greet her. It took a moment for the words to break threw the thoughts in her head. When they did, she was quick to push her thoughts aside and focus on the boy who greeted her. After all she needed to make friends too. She couldnโ€™t have thoughts of her mother ruin her an attempt to make at least acquaintances.

โ€œHello, Jeremy. Iโ€™m Rebecca. Feel free to shorten that to Becca if you like. My sister does.โ€ She replied as she looked over to him. Jeremy seemed pleasant so that was good. โ€œSo, did you get into the house you wanted?โ€ Rebecca asked him. โ€œI know I sure did. Though, Iโ€™m not sure I get the sorting hats riddles.โ€ She added, not that it was speaking in riddles. It just felt like it.

Company : Other Slytherin... Jeremy

OOC : - - -

Kungfudemoness

Ah, child, it isn't you who are lacking, I promise
                                                      Your worth isn't measured by your house
                                                      And it isn't for your mother's sake that I tell you
                                                      Your cunning and determination will serve you quite well in
                                                      Slytherin!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games