Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:09 am
User Image
                                                Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
                                                Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
                                                You got mud on yo' face
                                                You big disgrace
                                                Kickin' your can all over the place
                                                Singin'
                                                We will we will rock you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fїяsт Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Half-Бlооd

════════════════════════

Chance got off the stool and looked toward the staff table where he saw his aunt sitting. There was a tiny part of him that wished he could go to Hogsmeade and tell his uncle and cousins about being in Hogwarts and his house, but sadly he knew that he couldn't at least for two years. Maybe he could when he went over to his grandparents' house for Christmas, or when his uncle decided to do a midnight visit to the castle to see his wife. Either way, he was actually glad that the hat hadn't decided that he was going to be kicked out. Now maybe if his dad saw how much he enjoyed school, then he wouldn't be so annoyed about Chance attending. Or be annoyed about the reminder that Chalmes never attended.

Getting to his table, he looked toward all of the other students already there and waved. He didn't know them save for Charlie, and that was only in passing. Beyond that, he was kind of hoping he'd see Sky somewhere. Maybe she hadn't gotten to the Hall yet. Either that, or she was off with Dris somewhere. He could spy Byuch over at the Slytherin table scowling, and he kind of felt bad for the other boy. He was sure that Byuch was hating everyone at his table already. How he could hate everyone that was a wizard and still be one was beyond Chance. He figured that Byuch would eventually calm down eventually. He settled his guitar next to him and hoped that he wouldn't get into trouble for carrying it with him. Otherwise he'd be in a lot bigger trouble than he thought.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Man, Byuch doesn't really look happy where he's at right now...
                                                OOC:

Buddy you're a young man hard man
                                                Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day
                                                You got blood on yo' face
                                                You big disgrace
                                                Wavin' your banner all over the place
                                                We will we will rock you
                                                (Sing it!)
                                                We will we will rock you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:04 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle

Hannah was glad they'd been able to ride up to the castle with Emma, it just wouldn't have been right if they hadn't done that. Now they were at the House table, where the other Seventh Years sat, a place she wasn't so sure over the years she would ever get to. Idly she wondered, as she watched the Sorting, if she would be called upon to lead the incoming Badgers downstairs like she had the past couple of years. She didn't mind doing it, and it was a reminder to her that being a Prefect meant being a big sister to the younger students, easing their fears and helping them adjust to being here.

When Emma mentioned how this was their last year, Hannah strove not to feel all maudlin about it, but it was hard not to. "Yeah, I can't believe it either. We got one more year to make a case for ourselves if we want to make it onto a professional Quidditch team, and if we can't do that, we have to start finding real jobs after graduation. My cousin's afraid I'll end up as a shop-girl somewhere if I don't put up NEWTs scores like she did, but I think she worries too much. Yeah, like I'm only writing eight NEWTs, not eighteen like she did, so that isn't happening. I figure I can get a job at Ollivanders, save my money and open my own art studio in a couple years."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:09 pm
You fall through the trees,
And you pray with your knees on the ground.
For the things that you need...
With your lust and your greed weighing down.
And you weaken your love,
And you hold it above your head.
Success is a song of the heart, not a song of your bed!

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ first year │ halfblood

Donella grinned at the redhead, Gertie, and nodded animatedly in response to Charlie's question. "Yes- quidditch! It's sort of like muggle football but on brooms in the sky. You'll understand more in our Flying classes. Each house has a team." She wasn't sure of the respective backgrounds of her fellow first years, but as someone from a fairly magical household she felt some obligation to take them under her wing, so to speak. "I'm a halfblood," she explained a little sheepishly. "My da's from a muggle family, but both he and my mam are witches." Neither of her parents had played Quidditch in school- too focused on their studies, but she thought she wouldn't mind trying out next year.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset

oyehh

And we all still die, yeah, we all still die-
What will you leave behind, oh, we all still die...
Marching away from the stream;
This tree, it will die without leaves.
This tree, it will die, this tree, it will die.
And we all still die, yeah, we all still die-
What will you leave behind, oh, we all still die...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
There were a few beats of stillness in Anastasia's mind after the Sorting Hat called out her house to be for the next seven years. It almost didn't quite hit her until the hat was removed from her head. Not that she was unhappy, she was just utterly shocked at the outcome. From what her father had told her of each house, she didn't think that someone like her would be placed in Hufflepuff. She pegged people like Gertie! Those who are bubbly and bright and have gregarious attitudes. She heard an eruption of clapping and hollers of joy come from the yellow splattered end of the hall, all of them welcoming her with open arms and non-judgmental grins slapped on each of their faces. She knew the shock would fade away, she just seemed to keep thinking about how she could have been wrong in her own self knowing.

Hopping off the stool with ease, she patted down her pleated skirt and made her way over to her house table. Taking a scan over at the Ravenclaw table, her eyes found Hikaru and she gave a small wave and a shrug as she found a spot surrounded by her new house mates. She noticed that Gertie had already found more people to fly to her light and converse with her. She wouldn't want to interrupt, plus it could be beneficial to her to broaden her contacts. She didn't want to just trail along on someone's coattail, meeting others in between conversations. She would have to at least put a small amount of effort and say hello to someone. She didn't have her parents here to force playdates, and Gertie and Hikaru here with their friends. Time for her to make her own.

She selected a seat next to another first year she could presume. He was not necessarily talking to anyone, but his eyes did flash over to the opposite end of the hall towards the Slytherin table. Perhaps a friend got sorted elsewhere? Maybe family? She could maybe start some light banter about that. Not wanting to keep an awkward silence between the pair of them, she offered a welcoming smile as she extended her hand for introduction. "I'm Anastasia Whellworth, most just call me Stacy or Ana." She opened up. "And you?" She let her confidence take over and tried not to think about how weird she still felt. After their hands shook, she would point to the direction he was previously gazing over to. "I take it a you and a friend were sorted differently?" She queried, her head slightly tilted, allowing her brunette locks to dip over to one side.

She took the time waiting for his response to get a physical assumption or two. He seemed like a sweet kid, you usually had to be to be sorted here, but that was besides the point. Spying a guitar case by his side she put two and two together to say that he was artistic and musically inclined. This peeked her interest. One of Ana's secret joys was dancing. She loved music and letting it drift her mind away and having the beat flow through her body. She would more than likely touch upon that as well if he allowed the conversation to continue.

&&BLOOD :: Pureiiii&&HOUSE :: Hufflepuffiiii&&YEAR :: Firstiiii&&LOCATION :: Great Halliiii
                                      &&COMPANY :: Studentsiiii&&MOOD :: Bewilderediiii&&OUTFIT ::Like my soul

Diamond Wales

BunnyCheeks1114

OG OTP

2,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxChance, Anastasia
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

í hαd α drєαmвíg αnd lσudxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          í jumpєdhígh í tσuchєd thє clσudsxxxxxxxxx
                                                          í strєtchєd mч hαnds σut tσ thє skчxxxxxx
                                                          dαncєd wíth mσnstєrs thrσugh thє níghtxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys was wholly unsurprised when Chance was sorted into Hufflepuff. He had a lot in common with her little sister, in terms of personality, and she was pretty sure Finny was a dead ringer for Puff, so it made sense that Chance had ended up there. Chrys had been so sure, she'd almost bypassed her own table to sit with the badgers as soon as she'd arrived, but she figured that'd look weird. Also, there'd been no guarantee that Chance would've seen her at his table, since he wouldn't be looking for her, and she was rather short. Pink hair was a plus, but she was hardly the only person in the school with bright hair. So, she'd waited patiently through the ceremony (and wondering why on Earth the boy's last name just had to start with a W of all things). When he was sorted, she was on her feet the second he was seated, rushing over to join him.

spaceBy the time she arrived, of course, he was already sitting with one of the other newly sorted first year Hufflepuffs. She slid into the seat next to Chance, sliding an arm over his shoulder in a half-hug.
                                                          "You're sorted! Yay!" she exclaimed, stating the obvious if only because she was so happy about it. All her friends were finally at school! Now she just had to wait on her siblings to get there. She kept trying to correct herself when she thought about that, thinking 'it's only two more years' as opposed to 'that's two whole years away.' The former was much more optimistic, she thought.

spaceShe reached across Chance's front towards the girl on the other side of him, holding her hand out for the Hufflepuff to shake.
                                                          "Hi! I'm Chrys, second year Gryffindor! I'm friends with Chance." At the girl's question, she snickered, glancing over at the Slytherin table. She'd let Chance field that one. Figured that Byuch had ended up over there. The real question was, how long would he stay over there? She was pretty sure it was only knowledge of Hufflepuff house being known for friendliness that would keep the half-goblin with sitting with the only person in the whole school he could stand.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxí'm nєvєr gσnnα lσσk вαck
                                                          xxxxxxwhσα, í'm nєvєr gσnnα gívє ít up
                                                          xxxxxxxxxnσ, just dσn't wαkє mє nσw
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxthís ís gσnnα вє thє вєst dαч σf mч lífє

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

BunnyCheeks1114

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:13 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

Gertie knew all about Quidditch! Well maybe not everything about it but enough to get around. Dris was much more versed in it. So, when Charlie mentioned spots and Donella mentioned Quidditch she smiled. “My uncle runs the Quidditch supply store.” She said happily. Gertie was happy as is and she became even happier when Daniel greeted her. A new friend! “Hello Daniel. I’m Gertie, nice to meet’ cha.” She greeted him.

The red haired girl looked to Donella when she mentioned being halfblood. Honestly Gertie didn’t know what she was. The problem with being adopted and not knowing your biological family, not that she cared about that. The Adelwoods were her family. “I’m adopted so I don’t know. My mum’s a witch though. She was in Ravenclaw.” She told the group looking between Charlie and Donella on her one side and Daniel on her other. “What about you two?” She asked Charlie and Daniel. It was interesting hearing about other people.

Seeing Chance wave, Gertie returned it along with a smile. Finally after what felt like forever Stacy was sorted into her house as well. She clapped and smiled for her friend. Though, she was initially surprised that she hadn’t come sit with her, she didn’t linger on the thought long. She and Stacy would have plenty of time to hang out. Plus Chance needed someone to socialize with too.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Badgers... Charlie, Donella, Daniel

OOC: ---

User Image

Kungfudemoness
The Forgotten Weasley
oyehh

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  Now I got your back up, what do you not like?
                                                  Do you think I'm stuck-up 'cause I'm always picking fights?
                                                  You might think I'm one thing, but I am another
                                                  You can't call my bluff- time to back off, ********>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƇℓαяα Ƈяιѕcєℓℓє A. Ɓαυтιѕтαx
                                                  Third Year Hufflepuff Half-Blood spacexx

< Sorting Feast 2036 >
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Clara entered the hall while stretching her arms, paying no heed to anyone who seemed to be glancing at her. They probably didn't know her that much, and she was sure that she didn't know them either, so why bother about them anyway? She was much concerned for Alby's potential well-being that his snooty nephew might get Ravenclaw like him, she should know as Peter was a snot and he was as Ravenclaw as his big ego. Clara even told Alby earlier that his nephew should get Slytherin, explaining that when the Ravenclaws live in a tower, the snakes live in a dungeon. That soddy kid will have to endure running around the magical stairs to get to Alby. Fair play!

Picking a random seat in the honey-clad table, Clara flopped down to her seat, slouching in a way that she didn't have the energy to exert her Hufflepuff capacity. True, she could be friendly and nice, but that didn't mean she could do all day. She was hungry and while she enjoyed the tradition of the Sorting hat, she wished that the Headmaster could just serve the food already while the Ceremony was going on. She made an effort to make some first years feel welcome, though, as she did a high-five with at least three of them for the last forty-five minutes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  Ɯιтн [herself] αт [the House Table]

User Image

Sɪɴɢʟᴇ Aᴛᴛɪʀᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  Yukiii, I quoted you because i think you should see this <3

I am never gonna give you anything you expect
                                                  You think I'm like the others? Boy, you need to get your eyes checked
                                                  You can paint me any color and I can be your clown
                                                  But you ain't got my number, no, you can't pin me down

The Shiny Furret
                                                  Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:45 am
User ImageUser Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

"Qudditch? I'll have to look it up" Charlie said. Once he was a good enough flyier he have to try it out. The shift to family blood line left him feeling a bit akward though. His mom had told him about his dad more after Mr. Windsor left when he had been school supply shopping. It be more awkward to avoid the topic. Besides he was in the friendly house now. He have to hold down a proper conversation on his own sometime. "Well I must be half blood too. My mom said that my dad had an all magic family, but he left before I was born. Mom didn't tell me why so I assume adult stuff. So I live with just my mom who isn't magic." He said. His mom looked sad whenever he ask and say she give him details when he a bit older. Did he die? Charlie would understand that. He knew what death was per say, there was likely a big magic to it though, prehaps that why she wouldn't say. Another boy in their year joined them and introduced themselves as Daniel. "Hi, I'm Charlie." He replied. Finally someone that just uses their first name.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:09 am
User Image
                                                Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
                                                Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
                                                You got mud on yo' face
                                                You big disgrace
                                                Kickin' your can all over the place
                                                Singin'
                                                We will we will rock you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fїяsт Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Half-Бlооd

════════════════════════

Chance blinked as a girl sat next to him. He initially lookedto see if it was maybe Sky or Chrys, but no such luck as it was another first year like him. However, that didn't mean that Chance was going to be rude, after all. He knew his grandfather would have his hide if Chance was in any way rude. As the girl introduced himself, he shook her hand and opened his mouth to respond, that is until Chrys suddenly showed up and sat down next to him on his other side. She gave him a half-hug and congratulated him on being sorted, which had Chance rubbing the back of his neck. Leaning back a bit, he let Chrys introduce herself before he was finally able to do the same. "I'm Chance, um, Chance Whitethorne. I don't have a nickname unless you count Tree Trunk." He scowled slightly as he looked over toward where Byuch was, certain that the half-goblin was being his usual anti-social self.

At the mention of friends being sorted elsewhere, he shrugged. He had other friends in the school, not just Byuch, only they were years older. That actually got him thinking that he probably was the most knowledgeable about the teachers in his year, which was a scary prospect.
                                                "Yeah, Byuch, He's um, he's a half-goblin who's probably insulting everyone in his house by now." He didn't doubt that Byuch was likely to keep to himself in the house and ignore everyone else. Then again, Byuch was really good at doing that. It made Chance wonder how the heck he and Byuch even became such good friends to begin with.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Man, Byuch doesn't really look happy where he's at right now...
                                                OOC:

Buddy you're a young man hard man
                                                Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day
                                                You got blood on yo' face
                                                You big disgrace
                                                Wavin' your banner all over the place
                                                We will we will rock you
                                                (Sing it!)
                                                We will we will rock you

Cara MiaKitty

BunnyCheeks1114

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:41 am
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

℉ḯḟт♄ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder was glad that he already knew Kiki was there before he would have jumped out of his skin. As it was, he pushed his glasses back up his face as he looked over to her, a frown marring his features as she asked about the first years while she rubbed his shoulder. He cracked a grin, or well, at least half of one, and propped his chin up to look at everyone before glancing back toward Kiki. "No, I should be fine. Only part I'd be mortified about is if I somehow slipped into Norwegian, but I haven't done that in years. Unless you wanted to field the first years?" Balder wasn't going to pretend that he was the only prefect in the house. After all, there were others, and he was only the newest prefect in a long line. Besides, he had to live up to the pretty big shoes that Zeph left when he graduated, right?

When she asked about tutoring, Balder blinked then made a face.
                                                  "Ew. Why'd you have to remind me we have OWLs this year? Can't I pass on them and claim personal loss for why I can't take them this year?" He doubted it'd work that way. After all, they never did that kind of thing for anyone, and thinking that they'd make an exception for him was really pushing the suspension of disbelief factor. Maybe his mor would be a lot less mad at him if he somehow made himself sick from studying too much. "No, I can do that. I mean, I can try for all O's on the exams, and if me studying them with you helps you out, then I don't see an issue. Though I bet anything that we won't be the only ones in the castle doing that." Of course Balder was hoping Bas would be studying just as much. If he could somehow get his best friend to study with him when he wasn't studying with Kiki, then maybe he could help Bas pass his exams well. Though he did have to blink as he realized that apparently he wanted his time studying with Kiki to be alone time.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, the Sorting won't be that bad, right?
                                                  OOC:

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

BunnyCheeks1114

OG OTP

2,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
As Ana awaited the boy's response there was a brief but quiet overzealous interruption. Seemingly out of thin air, a firecracker of a girl flew in a slammed herself on the boy's back. She let out congrats and exclamations of his sorting, leaving him massaging his sore neck. She was in no way rude as she took the time to introduce herself and him in the process. Stating her name as Chrys and that the boy she clung to was her friend named Chance, Ana stifled a laugh, but still connected her hand with Chrys' for a welcoming shake. Chance still spoke up to introduce himself in the hindsight of things, which she appreciated. It showed he still spoke for himself even in casual situations. Also, Ana was a formal person and enjoyed knowing someone's last name as well. Just a force of habit she supposed.

The moment the words 'tree trunk' escaped Chance's lips, Stacy quirked an eyebrow as her lips curled up at one end. She was fixated on that tidbit for a mere second or two before speaking up. "Well it is surely a pleasure to meet the both of you." She bowed her head slightly. "Although, I may need an origin story on that nickname." Ana added with laugh. It didn't necessarily need to be at that moment in time, whenever Chance felt comfortable would suffice. Normally a nickname is just a shorten version of a name. Couldn't really get much shorter than 'Chance', so there must be at least something mildly interesting behind it.

Her question about the mystery friend across the hall was answered soon after. She could see Chrys back down slightly and allow her friend to answer this question. Once the boy explain the situation, Ana restrained a gasp. She had never met a half goblin before. She has certainly met half-breeds before, but only in one variety. Mother had many Veela half breed friends, different amounts of Veela within them. Although, she had never met any other type. She couldn't completely contain her surprised, her eyes widening a bit, she crossed her legs delicately under the table before she spoke. "Half-goblin? That's pretty rare to hear of." She explained. The statement that this 'Byuch' fellow was insulting his fellow housemates already, on the first day, caught her in a bit of a pickle. She would like to say that he seemed like a type of person you really wouldn't want around if that's the case. In any case, it also didn't look to be any of her business at the moment. Until this boy met her and chose how to speak to her, then she would chose how to speak back to him. Ana chose to keep it civil for now. "I'm sure he will find someone over there that will be tolerable enough. There is someone for everyone." She put simply with a shrug.

Turning her attention slightly over to Chrys, she wanted to bring her back in the conversation a bit more. Someone else a year up and also in a different house could pose for some new and fun information about the school. Placing on a brighter smile, one to match the radiance of this girl's personality, she leaned over slightly to get a better sight. Although, that pink mane atop her head can have her stand out in any crowd. "Having already went through the first year of Hogwarts, is their anything a first year should be on the lookout for? My dad wouldn't tell me much of his time here. All this talk of wanting it to be a 'surprise' for me." She did physical quotes to aid her question. "Even walking through the small bits that I have, it seems like there are a bunch of hidden nooks and crannies." Twisting a lock of deep brown hair behind her ears, revealing her blackbird stud earrings, she kept an ear also trained on the last few students being sorted into their respective houses.

&&BLOOD :: Pureiiii&&HOUSE :: Hufflepuffiiii&&YEAR :: Firstiiii&&LOCATION :: Great Halliiii
                                      &&COMPANY :: Chance, Chrys, and surrounding housematesiiii&&MOOD :: Bewilderediiii&&OUTFIT ::Like my soul

Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:43 pm
In the darkest of nights, the city of lights will pour unto us.
Creeping inside through our sleepy eyes, contagiously bright
Like sunlight and rain flooding through the veins of wilted vines.
But love travels like a rumor here, losing form with every ear,
A skeleton of something more; but waking seems an awful dream.
We'll be waiting for the night, to come and rescue us, feet off the ground.

User Image

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ second year │ hufflepuff

Liddie has been lucky enough to get swooped up by Chrysanthemum and co., and though she was still not quite sure where she stood with them, she assumed the pink-haired girl and her first year friend could at least tolerate her. "I'm just going to... sit with you guys," she said a little sheepishly as she sank into a seat by them and the dark haired first year they were talking to. The younger girl spoke confidently, far more confidently than Lydia would have as a timid eleven year old. Trying to ignore the Sorting, she smiled at the first year. "I'm Lydia- and I don't think I'll be very helpful. I have a terrible sense of direction," she giggled somewhat self-deprecatingly. "Our dorms are very tricky to get into, though-," Best she explain it, right? Chrys and Chance couldn't be annoyed with her, since Chrys was a Gryffindor and Chance hadn't even seen their dorms and common room yet. "They're in the basement, but a prefect will probably explain the exact way to get inside them when they take you there. We don't use a password like Gryffindor and Slytherin."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

BunnyCheeks1114

Besides, we're living in this house of cards that pulls and pushes with the air.
Fearing a feather to the earth could destroy it and us, inside unaware!
All we want is something more to dream about and to adore.
All we need is a little place to close our eyes, to end this chase.
The living are moving, gracefully and painfully rushing ahead,
While unraveling the most essential thread of the fabric that covers us.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:04 pm
User Image
Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
You'll blossom quite nicely in...
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Third Years

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
                                                  With : Each other, other puffs...

Alana had taken the train with Minako. Despite the Ravenclaw mostly staring at her elective books the Hufflepuff didn’t mind her friend’s company. Alana had an interesting selection of classes. Only two of which she was taking on her own. Though, she was sure that she knew someone in those classes. Arriving at Hogsmeade the two hoped off the train and headed for the carriages. That’s when Candace ran into them and had decided to join them. She’d told Alana and Minako all about Kimberly and Rory after all they didn’t tell her to keep it a secret. Getting mixed messages from both, Candace didn’t know what to do.

Walking into the great hall they broke off from Minako before heading to the Hufflepuff table. “You think Rory is a bad influence on Kimi?” Candace asked Alana as they sat down. “Rory… a bad influence on Kimi…?” Alana questioned. The blonde gave her friend a definitive nod. “No one is a bad influence on Kimi. Not even Rory.” The quiet puff said with a bit of a laugh. “I’m being serious Alana.” She stated before adding. “You sure…?” Alana shook her head. “Yes. I’m sure.”

“Why are you so worried about it?” Alana asked her fellow puff. She honestly didn’t get the big deal. So the boy wanted his ears pierced and the powers that be would have said otherwise. She didn’t have parents so what did she know. “I don’t know… I just don’t want her to get in trouble.” Candace answered back as she glanced to the Slytherin table. “I wouldn’t worry about Kimi, she’s always been able to take care of herself right?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

Alana ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Candace ~ Status : Concerned... Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:46 pm
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
                                                                Who am I with? No one
                                                                What am I doing? Watching the Sorting
                                                                What am I thinking? Man, the Sorting's taking a while...
                                                                What am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

Kazu sat down quietly at the table, his eyes going over everyone and noticing who was here and who wasn't. He was honestly debating if he was rejoining the quidditch team, but considering that he had been inundated with classes last year, he was highly doubtful that he would do it this year either. Not that he minded quidditch, but he rather enjoyed trying to do well in his classes, even if it meant he was tearing his hair out regarding transfiguration. Maybe he could get lucky and he wouldn't need it after school. Doubtful, but he could imagine, right? Maybe he could ask his aunt for advice. She'd probably help out.

He stretched out his leg, wincing at the pain in his hip. That was another reason why he wasn't exactly keen on joining quidditch again. His hip had been acting up lately, and he reasoned that he might be sounding like an old man, but the truth was there had been pins put in it for a reason. He wasn't limping, but it got sore a lot when he was being too active on it, or sitting for long periods of time. Which, he hated to admit it, but the train ride hadn't done him any favors. If nothing else, the long ride had made him acutely aware that he couldn't just get up and walk around without running into a bunch of people going to and from their compartments. Thankfully the school year wasn't going to be too bad with the extended standing or sitting.

OOC:

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

murruelecreuset

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:51 pm
User Image

D A N I E LxxxJ A C O B S

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Daniel smiled in relief when they didn't seem to mind him; he was on a roll today! They continued the conversation, something about Quidditch and lineages before Gertie addressed him directly. "I'm a pureblood," he admitted, "So I'm pretty used to magic. My older sister's attending Hogwarts as well. I don't know much about Quidditch though," he added with a little embarrassment. No one at home was interested in Quidditch, and he wouldn't have thought much about the game itself at all if Lucy hadn't tried out last year.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxthe Hufflepuff tablexxxxxw i t hxxGertie, Charlie and Donella
                                                            f e e l i n gxxhesitantxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

murruelecreuset

Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games