Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

Gertie had been enjoying her first week. She explored the Hufflepuff common room, the great hall, the moving staircase, the Ravenclaw tower (to the talking door knocker), and the owlery. She had yet to discover the kitchen and she still very much wanted to explore the grounds before winter hit. Not that Gertie minded the cold snowy weather. Perhaps she would re-explore some places in the winter. For today however, the Hufflepuff planned on going down to the lake. She heard there was a giant squid and she really wanted to see it.

Skipping down to the lake Gertie noticed two Ravenclaws down by the water. Speeding up the red haired girl made her way over to them. The girl she recognized as Anandi and she remember the boy from classes, though she forgot his name. She thought after all the introductions throughout the week she would have it memorized. It was something with a W, she knew that much.

“Anandi! Hello,” Gertie greeted as she ran over. “What you guys doing? Are you looking for the giant squid too?” She asked curiously. The Hufflepuff bounded on the balls of her feet. She really wanted to see the squid. Did it really exist? Was it really still down there? It was then that Gertie noticed what looked like a tentacle coming out of the water. “Look! I think it’s waving!” She declared pointing at the tentacle as it swayed. It really was real!

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Anandi, Wallis, Squid!!!!

OOC: ---

User Image

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales
TheRealKiru

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:13 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Wallis was walking along the lake with Anandi, having been dragged out to see the squid. Well, not exactly dragged out, as he was interested in the squid as well. He'd heard things from Leon, but not much as he hadn't been down to the lake to visit the squid. Wallis figured it was because his brother was pretty much antisocial at best, hostile at worst. Jer hadn't mentioned much about it either, so he had no clue from that front either. However, it was definitely an interesting creature, since he'd always heard that squids were saltwater creatures and this was a freshwater lake. Maybe there was something about the squid that prevented it from dying in such conditions. Too bad he didn't think they actually had records beyond 'the squid is magic' to read up on that.

It was certainly cold, and he crew the sleeves of his coat down more over his hands as he looked over the lake. He looked over at Anandi's question and shrugged.
                                                  "I dunno. I fink tha' she prolly wouldn' mind, though I be' my bruv would disagree. I don' fink it'd hur' any." He saw Gertie come up and was about to reply, but then spotted a tentacle as well, which caused him to blink and take a step back from the water. Not that he was scared, just surprised.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, is tha' a tentacle?
                                                  OOC:

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

TheRealKiru

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLake Edge
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxWallis
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whєn rσmє's ín ruín, wє αrє thє líσns frєє σf thє cσlísєumxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ín pσísσn plαcєs, wє αrє αntí-vєnσm, wє'rє thє вєgínníngxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σf thє єnd - tσníght, thє fσхєs hunt thє hσundsxxxxxx
                                                          ít's αll σvєr nσw. вєfσrє ít hαs вєgun, wє'vє αlrєαdч wσnxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAnandi nodded at Wallis' confirmation that Caty likely wouldn't mind them asking her questions. Either about the squid, or anything else, she'd wager. But, before she could say anything else, Gertie approached, asking if they were here to look for the squid as well. She noted that the girl had only greeted her, and assumed she hadn't been properly introduced to Wallis yet. "Hello, Gertie," she greeted cheerfully. "This is Wallis, if you two haven't had a chance to meet yet." She gestured to the blonde boy, then was distracted by the sight of a tentacle in the water.

spaceAnandi froze in her place, staring at it like it was the most amazing thing she'd ever seen. Which, truth be told, it was. Ghosts and moving paintings and the like weren't new to her, after all, not by a long shot. Giant squids, though? New. Very new. When she finally caught up with herself, she smiled widely, and waved back.
                                                          "Do you think it knows what it's doing when it waves?" she wondered aloud. "Is it just mimicking what it's seen humans do, or is it actually greeting us? Do you think it's magical in some way? Giant squids themselves aren't, of course, they're just massive squids. But, they're also saltwater creatures, not fresh water, and obviously the lake isn't saltwater..." She had so many questions! But, she hadn't a clue how she'd get answers to them, seeing as the squid itself couldn't speak to them. She was pretty sure she'd have heard of that if it were the case. Perhaps the other lake dwellers could understand her, though? Maybe she should learn Mermish.

spaceThat thought reminded her of Gertie's question, and she shook her head slightly, turning to the redhead.
                                                          "In answer to your question, yes, we were looking for the squid, and I'd say the mission was a success," she said jovially, bouncing lightly on the balls of her feet. "I'm surprised, I didn't think it'd be that easy! I thought for certain we'd have to sit out and wait, or perhaps hide so it didn't see us. But I guess it's accustomed enough to students that it doesn't hide from them." Actually, from the way it'd waved, she'd bet it wasn't afraid in the slightest, which was exciting. Perhaps it was even fond of humans? Some creatures were, after all, it wasn't all that uncommon.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxcσmє σn, mαkє ít єαsч, sαч í nєvєr mαttєrєd
                                                          xxxxxxrun ít up thє flαgpσlє - wє wíll tєαch чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxhσw tσ mαkє вσчs nєхt dσσr σut σf αsshσlєs
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxwє αrє wíld, wє αrє líkє чσung vσlcαnσєs

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Magical Creature: Giant Squid || Location: The Lake || Mood: Curious || Thinking: What's this?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the tip of her massive tentacle continued to wave above the surface of the water, it pleased the squid greatly to see the young minds of Hogwarts thrilled to greet her again before the time came to rest for the winter. The smaller one with orange hair seemed the most excited to see a sign that the legends were true. Her companions, a strange, foreign looking girl who appeared no younger than her friend, and a boy who took a step back for whatever his reasons may be. She always did enjoy surprising people, as hard as it was to do given her current size. Hopefully she'd grow to her mother's size sometime soon! She had been massive ever since she could remember, almost spilling out of the lake completely.

Deciding that it was safe enough to emerge from her bed beneath the waves of the lake, she slowly extended her tentacles to grasp the length of the ground surrounding her. She was still small (for giant squid standards anyway), not even taking up space for about a fourth of the lake's size. The waving tentacle was joined by a twin, the two dancing across the lake's surface before latching onto the piece of ground in front of the students. Before them, the large figure began to arise from the depths, water shuffling and running down the squirmy appendages of the squid as more and more of its body was shown before the three standing before her. While not fully emerging from the water, she at least showed the front half of her body to the students, her gazing eyes moving all around to take in the shapes and sounds of the three. The two tentacles from before would arise in front of the children again, the first one from before waving towards them while the other would occasionally submerge and snake around the shoreline, as if feeling around for something that was not there.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:07 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

Gertie probably would have been even more excited to meet Wallis but she was too distracted by the giant tentacle coming from the lake. She was hardly afraid of the giant lake creature. No, it was waving which meant it was friendly. After all why would something dangerous live in the lake so close to the school? Surely they wouldn’t have anything truly dangerous so close to Hogwarts.

Staring at the giant squid, Gertie wondered how it learned to wave. Did it know it was waving? As if Anandi read her mind, she asked if it knew what it was doing. Followed by a bunch more questions; was it mimicking the humans it had seen? Was it actually greeting them? Was it magical? Gertie bounded on her feet. “I don’t know. Maybe Giant Squids are super smart.” She commented. Whether that was true was another story. Gertie would like to think it was a smart lake dwelling creature.

“That sure was a fast find.” Gertie admitted. She too thought that it would be a little more of a challenge. “What’s it doing?” She asked as she watched the squid grab onto the land in front of them. Was it coming out of the water for a visit? Could it even do that? Gertie was so excited that when the front half of its body came out of the water she had to contain the want to squeal. “Can I touch it? I want to touch it!” She exclaimed inching a little closer to it. It was friendly right?

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Anandi, Wallis, Squid!!!!

User Image

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales
TheRealKiru

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:44 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Wallis watched the squid carefully, listening to Anandi ask a bunch of questions that honestly, he wasn't sure how to answer precisely. However, he had read up quite a bit of a lot of topics, so he might be able to answer them. Maybe. Glancing back toward Anandi, he shrugged. "If I 'member righ', squids're s'posed ta be really smar' anyway. 'Least th' smaller variety. Tha' should apply ta th' larger ones too, I fink." Which while he was unsure about, he knew that the former part of his statement was true. Not nearly as smart as octopi, but smart enough he thought.

Wallis then stared as he noticed the squid decide to rise from the depths to observe the students. A small gasp escaped him, and he blinked in surprise before he looked toward Gertie when she mentioned wanting to touch it. He wasn't sure that was a smart move, but he couldn't deny he was curious himself at how it felt. He wasn't going to approach to touch it though. Something along the lines of Joi scolding him once and telling him not to touch anything nasty.
                                                  "Go wite ahead if ya wan'. I don' fink I'm gettin' close ta th' squid. I' does look cool though. I wonder wot it's tryin' ta do."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, is tha' a tentacle?
                                                  OOC:

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

TheRealKiru

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:26 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Black Lake
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

ι coυld вe м e a n , ι coυld вe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ т н o υ g н т yoυ were тнere тo g υ ι d e мe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ were only ι n м y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ xxx

spaceOnce it seemed like the first years were all accounted for, Cal began leading them to the lake. He stopped at the shore, doing a quick headcount to make sure he hadn't lost anyone on the way. "Alright, everyone, listen up! We'll be taking the boats across the lake to the school. Each boat seats four students, and someone will have to hold the lantern. Be careful boarding, and no fooling around. I don't want to see any nonsense, and I don't think any of you want to land a detention before you even make it to the school." Knowing that there were probably at least one or two students, who'd fancy just that, Cal narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms before continuing. "Any students who think it would be funny or somehow impressive to accomplish such a task, I advise you re-evaluate your priorities. Carefully." Alright, so it paid to be intimidating sometimes. He found that, generally, he didn't have to make outright threats; his face and posture did it for him. He was pretty sure that anything the students could think of as far as a punishment would be far more severe than anything he'd actually hand out; he'd heard from his daughter a few of the ridiculous things she'd heard students gossiping about professors handing out as punishments. Where kids got these ideas, he'd never know, especially since some of them bordered on torture.

xxx ι coυld вe c o l d , ι coυld вe r υ т н l e ѕ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on мy o w n , 'caυѕe ι can'т т a ĸ e lιvιng w ι т н y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м a l o n e , ѕo ι won'т тυrn oυт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Four students to a boat!
                                                          Do not mention the boats moving, this will be done by myself later on
                                                          For now, just get in them.

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

shinesnowillusion

river rocker

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Jade Galaksylph

Wulvves

ElliottKun

Yukina101

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

murruelecreuset

NoxxyShy

Odin Moon

RiaUsha Bluewolf

vampiregirl1

TheRealKiru

Galaxy4314

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:55 am
User Image
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie and Darcy stuck with each other all the way to the boats. He was suprised and delighted they would be taking boats it remindind him of muggle fishing his grandpa was so fond of. He pondered what kind of fish this lake had. He carefully got on to the boat and grabed the lantern. He hoped Darcy would join him on the boat, if she did he would ask if she prefered to hold the lantern. Mabye she wanted to? Either way he would poke a finger into the water to see how cold it was. Even though it was the end of summer beginning of fall, the water was ice cold. Better not fall in!

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

river rocker

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:34 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

"Can't say I've ever been on a boat," commented Faina, as she and her friend followed the Keeper of Keys along the well-won path away from the station and through the dark woods. She'd never been afraid of the dark, and it was always her job to hold the terrors of the night at bay for her little sister, so she felt comfortable as they made their way to the pebble-strewn beach at the edge of the inky black lake. At points along their trek she was certain she'd caught sight of lights in the distance, but the trees obscured things well enough that she'd yet to get her first real look at the castle.

The chill breeze coming off the lake was enough to let the eleven-year old witch know just how cold the water would be, and she pulled her robes closer about her slim frame. "Best be careful, Rhy, I'd say," she advised her friend, her slight Slavic accent getting slightly more pronounced, betraying her nervousness. "Freeze to death if you fall in, I'm thinking. Of course, there could be just about anything living in there too. Wouldn't surprise me if there were Bagiennik or Rusalka in these waters." Picking out one of the wooden dinghies, Faina carefully got aboard (she didn't need the teacher telling her to be careful around a boat, drowning was not something she wished to experience, thank you), before turning to offer a hand to Rhett, and anyone else whom wanted to get in with them. Faina collected the lantern, and waited to see what happened next.

OOC:
mc2

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:31 pm
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

"I've never been either," Rhett said cheerfully as they walked the path through the dark woods which for many he supposed would be scary and foreign but for him reminded him of nights at home in the New Forest. Soon they made there way to where the boats were docked. By far not magestic looking things and likely older than him but if they weren't safe he doubted the school would use them.

Rhett couldn't resist rolling his eyes as Faina warned him to be careful. She was obviously a big sister. When she mentioned what might be in the water as he got in he said, "What's a Bagiennik or a Rusalka?"

Shaking his head he stood a little to call out, "Oye! We've got two more spots over here!"

Time: 2036-2037
Looking: Ready for Adventure

{OoC: Open for interactions }
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Magical Creature: Giant Squid || Location: The Lake || Mood: Curious || Thinking: What's this?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The water around the lake stood still as the boats made contact with the water. If the students were to gaze down in the depths of the lake with help from the lantern, some shadows would be stirring. They were small movements and didn't seem to be growing larger. It was almost like something from beneath the surface was observing them. This would continue until the creature had seen something that peaked its curiosity: the submerged finger of a child into the lake. All of a sudden, the shadows surged forward and moved towards the surface at a medium pace. As Ferdi recalled his finger from the lake, the tip of a watery tentacle would raise up and poke at the boat. It had no real power behind it, merely to copy what he had done to the water's surface. Near Faina's boat, two other tentacles would raise from the water for the students to see. They remained stationary for several seconds before waving back and forth, appearing to mimic the hand motion one did when waving to another person.

Kungfudemoness

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:36 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn
First Year Unsorted

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 11 years old...

Gabriella nodded at Nathaniel. “My name’s quite the mouthful too not to mention overly girly. I mostly go by Gabby myself.” She told him. Her name wasn’t the greatest name in her opinion but it was still hers. Luckily it came with a number of short forms that people could pick out. When the call for boarding sounded, she looked to the train. “Guess so.” She answered before heading towards the train herself. They didn’t want to miss the train like Nath had said. “Sure, I’d rather be with someone I know then end up with a bunch of older kids that would probably just ignore me.” Gabby answered him as they began boarding the train.

Finding a compartment the two talked about their wands. Since she hadn’t gotten the books on wands she was more than willing to hear what Nath found out. Of course the two would still have a lot of learning to do in that department. However it passed the time at least until they got to the platform. Upon arrival Gabby hopped off the train in her plain dress robes. They were then called by some guy Mr. Murdoch? He wanted them to follow him to a lake. Fine by Gabby she didn’t have a thing against open water.

Following the trail of first year students, Gabby stayed with Nathaniel. “So four to a boat… Any idea who we should get a boat with?” She asked. Gabriella could only think of that other boy that had been with Nath at the wand shop. That was at least another but who was she to suggest it? Either way she didn’t plan on riding with Mr. Murdoch cause water certainly didn’t bother her.

Wearing: Black School Robes

With: Other first years... Nath

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBoats
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGabby, Theo, Galen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous

ғall ιѕ нere, нear тнe yell, вacĸ тo ѕcнool, rιng тнe вellxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вrand new ѕнoeѕ, walĸιng вlυeѕ, clιмв тнe ғence, вooĸѕ and penѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι can тell тнaт we are gonna вe ғrιendѕxxxxxx
                                                          ι can тell тнaт we are gonna вe ғrιendѕxxx

spaceNath found that he liked Gabby well enough, just as he had Theo at Diagon Alley. He still wasn't comfortable calling either of them his friend, but thus far he had no reason to think he wouldn't eventually change his mind. He walked along with the redheaded girl, glancing into the crowd of other students as they walked. Of course, he didn't recognize anyone in the crowd, except when he finally spotted Theo. He didn't bother to approach, though, since he was with another boy, who Nath didn't recognize. He wasn't intending to approach, until Mr. Murdoch announced that they'd be taking the boats across the lake, and that each boat seated four. He scowled slightly, not keen on riding with two strangers. But... one stranger wouldn't be so bad, he supposed. The blonde gestured towards Theo and his companion hopefully. "That's Theo, from the wand shop, if you remember him. He's with another boy, that'd make four if we rode with them," he pointed out.

spaceThere was a chance the two boys already had other companions in mind, of course. But, it didn't hurt to ask. He considered for a moment, then gestured for Gabby to follow him.
                                                          "C'mon, let's go ask if they want to share a boat." He approached the two boys, somewhat nervous. He hadn't seen Theo since the shopping trip, after all. And Theo seemed very friendly, excessively so. For all Nath knew, he might be friends with half the people here already. If that was the case, he'd have his pick of others to ride with. "Um, Theo, hey, do you remember Gabby?" He indicated the girl, then crossed his arms awkwardly, glancing at the boy with Theo. "Uh, hi, I'm Nath. We, um, were wondering if you'd mind sharing a boat with us." His feet shuffled. If they didn't want to share, that meant he and Gabby had to find someone else, which seemed like an exercise in torture to be perfectly honest. He didn't really do well with new people. This was a lot of new people, all at once. Which was why he'd not be sure about starting Hogwarts to begin with. At least Gabby was going to stay with him, though.

xxxwe don'т noтιce any тιмe paѕѕ
                                                          xxxxxxwe don'т noтιce anyтнιng
                                                          xxxxxxxxxwe ѕιт ѕιde вy ѕιde ιn every claѕѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxтeacнer тнιnĸѕ тнaт ι ѕoυnd ғυnny
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxвυт ѕнe lιĸeѕ тнe way yoυ ѕιng

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:05 am
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The train ride to Hogwarts was as long as Lizzy had been told—it was already dark by the time they arrived at the station—but Lizzy enjoyed it more than she'd expected to, having chatted with Gi and Ferdie the entire time. By the time they got off the train, Ferdie had gone ahead, while Gi pulled Lizzy along through the crowd, not that Lizzy minded. She stuck close to the other girl, nodding her head as Gi worried about finding Drew. While Lizzy wondered where Drew was, she wasn't as worried; Drew seemed like she knew how to take care of herself. A familiar face caught her eye from amongst the crowd and Lizzy turned her head to look closer. Gi apparently noticed Drew as well; she called out her name and rushed towards her and Lizzy followed her with a smaller smile.

"Hello Drew," Lizzy waved at her after Gi greeted the other girl. "How was the ride?" Her eyes then fell on the taller and slightly scary-looking boy with her friend, a fellow first year judging by his black robes. "Uh, hello? I'm Lizzy," she stuttered, following Drew's lead. He didn't look happy and Lizzy usually avoided being near people who looked as annoyed as him, but both Gi and Drew were here and she didn't even know this boy so she wasn't going to be rude.

By this point, they'd reached the and Mr Murdoch was calling for people to get in the boats. The worn and dilapidated boats didn't make Lizzy eager to get on them, particularly since they looked ready to snap, but it didn't look like they had a choice. "Do you, uh, do you want to get on a boat together?" she asked the group as a whole, cringing slightly at how demanding she sounded; she hoped that she wasn't being too forward. She knew Drew and Gi wouldn't mind but the boy didn't seem like he'd enjoy their company.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxBlack Lakexxxxxw i t hxxGi, Drew and Madoc
                                                            f e e l i n gxxanxiousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        Sorry again 8'DDD

Yukina101

Jade Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

ElliottKun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:05 pm
ELIOS NAKOMI

HalfBlood * First Year * Unsorted

Lio found the train ride to be near unbearable, if the constant tapping of his feet hadn't given it away. The soft 'thuds' against the floor of the train managed to somewhat calm him by giving him something to focus on, but overall, his anxiety overtook him. Lio was used to chaos, having eight siblings and all, but leaving on an unfamiliar vehicle to new surroundings by himself wasn't something he was prepared for in the least. His gentle, green eyes studied the passing buildings and people as he gazed through the window, finding some comfort in the consistent and continous sky.

Once the students were allowed to exit the train, Lio simply followed the flow of the student body to their next destination and kept to himself. He'd make more of an effort to converse later on, when his nerves had settled a bit, but at the moment, it seemed more reasonable to play the role of the loner. Typical, but it would have to do.

As instructed, Lio made his way to the nearest boat, and climbed in. At the moment, the worn boat seated only him, so he held the lantern until another student chose to join him. Or had no choice but to, whichever came first.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games