Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:03 pm
Sub was down in the lab of the headquarters, working away on something. "I'm glad I didn't have to use it against Dakim, it's not even ready for it's first test run." Sub said as he fiddled with what appeared to be some sort of machine, perhaps a Snag Machine, though it seemed to be vastly different in appearance. "Nevermore!" Squawked his Murkrow from her perched position on the lamp that rested on the table that Sub was working at. "Hm? What is it girl?" Sub said looking around and noticed Lenore scraping her claws against the metal wall in the lab. "Lenore! Please don't do that, you've already got scratch marks all over my office walls. If you feel the need to sharpen your claws go find a rock outside." He said to his Weavile, who shot a glare back at him and huffed. "Don't get moody with me." Sub said in reply.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:18 pm
Ship was not quite moody, but as he sat in the kitchen, contemplating his tea, he wondered the same old things. Maybe it was his relatively privileged upbringing that left him soft. His parents had taken him sporting, but that wasn't the same as a life and death struggle.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:18 pm
"Is something going on?" Sol suddenly spoke up. He hadn't been far from the lab, and overhearing Sub again, he had figured he was still working on something. When he opened the door, one might've expected Volcarona to be at his side still. However, the large moth-like Pokemon was nowhere to be found.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:25 pm
Darksol88
"Is something going on?" Sol suddenly spoke up. He hadn't been far from the lab, and overhearing Sub again, he had figured he was still working on something. When he opened the door, one might've expected Volcarona to be at his side still. However, the large moth-like Pokemon was nowhere to be found.
"Huh? Oh hey Sol, no nothing's wrong. Just have a Weavile here that is scratching up all the walls, like a Meowth or something." He said looking over at Lenore, who then huffed and walked right out of the room. "I tell you what, Dark type Pokemon can be so moody." He grunted. "If I wasn't such a fanatic I would try different types of Pokemon." He chuckled, but his comment receive a loud squawked from Nevermore. "Sorry." Sub replied.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:28 pm
Michael wandered silently through the halls of the HQ. An old, worn, katana strapped to his back while his Growlithe, Zephyr, moved by his side. Eventually, the sounds of whatever Sub was doing in the lab. Curiosity getting the better of him, and the desire to officially meet the leader if this group he'd seemingly joined, the boy made his way towards the room and, upon seeing Sol there, silently entered behind him. He said nothing yet, but simply gave a small nod of greeting in Sol's direction.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:35 pm
Ship's hearing was not so much duller than a true Zorua's that he could not hear the others converging in the lab again. He remembered the healing machine demonstration and decided that, perhaps, it might be easier to distract himself with their latest antics.

Antics, he found, was the best descriptor for Snagem Activity.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:38 pm
"I personally find that a stereotype. Fire Pokemon are hotblooded and rash, Electric doesn't know when to simmer down, Water's too relaxed, Dragons are too high and mighty... I could go on." He said, nodding back to Michael. "But I don't see anything to apologize over. I take it you're still at work with what you started on a few days ago."  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:42 pm
"Fire types are hotblooded and rash," Night said with a grin as she stepped into the room as well, "I mean, have you ever known one not to be?"

Michael, meanwhile, simply sat back and watched the interactions. Namely the strange black hybrid that'd just entered the room. Another hybrid type he'd never seen before. Just how many of these strange creatures were there around here?  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:46 pm
"I see we have a few more guests, hey guys." Sub said noticing Micheal and Ship entering the room. The leader turned back to Sol and nodded. "Yeah, with a little help from GRAY that is. Remember that little healing device? Try to incorporate that into the Snag Machine, and some." He explained. "If I had access to an assembly machine this process would be much more efficient. Sweaty human hands are delaying this process." GRAY spoke up from the server that hung from the ceiling of the room. "Excuse me for sweating." Sub said right back at the AI. "You are forgiven." GRAY replied, Sub just sighed in response. "Either his programming doesn't cover sarcasm or it does, very well."  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Ms Edyn
"Fire types are hotblooded and rash," Night said with a grin as she stepped into the room as well, "I mean, have you ever known one not to be?"

Michael, meanwhile, simply sat back and watched the interactions. Namely the strange black hybrid that'd just entered the room. Another hybrid type he'd never seen before. Just how many of these strange creatures were there around here?
"Xipil's more on the nobility side, actually. And I try to avert the usual stereotype. Brought me more trouble than I've cared for. Though, a Quilava of mine does play that rather straight. Perhaps I should let her out more often." Sol mused. "As for GRAY, I'm convinced that he must do a sarcasm self-test regularly."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:54 pm
"Hello, Sub," Ship said. This seemed to be an impromptu discussion on their new tech, so he sat down where he would be out of the way.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:58 pm
"I still vote we dismantle that damn AI and completely reprogram it," Night said in response to the topic concerning GRAY, her voice dripping with the hatred she felt towards it, "As for Xipil, Turkey, he's likely the exception. Hell, you should have seen Tatsu when I first got him. Now that was one hot-headed little Charmander. And don't get me started on Heru. She may act calm at times, but even I wouldn't dare piss her off."

Michael chose to ignore the fire-type conversation for the moment and, instead, kept his attention on Sub, and gave the other a small wave before speaking, "Sub, right? I take you to be the leader of this, uh, group?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:07 pm
"Oh, he was a handful back in the day. Especially as a Charmeleon. If you saw him back then, you would think he was out for blood. Didn't like listening, either." Sol shrugged. "Anyway, tempting as it might be to dismantle GRAY sometimes, I'd imagine it might find a way to run off the minimal voltage a potato possesses."  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:07 pm
"Hey Ship, how you've been? Haven't seen you much lately." Sub said to the Zorua hybrid before turning to converse with Micheal. "Why yes, I am the leader of Team Snagem. I don't believe however I caught your name in our original meeting." He said to the boy. "Female Ninetales hybrid is menstruating again. I advise all male members to evacuate the immediate area around the ailing Ninetales hybrid for the remainder of the week." GRAY quipped.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:11 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey Ship, how you've been? Haven't seen you much lately." Sub said to the Zorua hybrid before turning to converse with Micheal. "Why yes, I am the leader of Team Snagem. I don't believe however I caught your name in our original meeting." He said to the boy. "Female Ninetales hybrid is menstruating again. I advise all male members to evacuate the immediate area around the ailing Ninetales hybrid for the remainder of the week." GRAY quipped.
"GRAY, if that were the case, that suggestion might be at all times." Sol quipped back. Night was right, the fire stereotype did apply sometimes. "And if you believe her emotions are bad at times, you clearly know little about my daughter."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games