Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki’s words. It was nice to know that loki was interested in seeing him like that, was still attracted him on some level. Blinking when Loki questioned him, he met his eyes again and smiled. “I’m thinking about how beautiful you are…..about how it’ll be a shame to hide you away with a spell forever.” He said softly. He knew Loki wasn’t comfortable in this form, didn’t like being in it, so he would never ask him to stay in this form, but it was still sad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned the smile when Tony smiled. "You wish me to remain in this form?" Loki questioned. His tone was curious and not upset at all about it. He considered the thought, and nodded."If no one makes comments about it then I will not wear the device within the tower." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s gaze turned shocked. “You’d do that? You don’t have to do something just because of what I said babe.” He said slowly, not wanting Loki to feel that he was pressuring him somehow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled seeing the shocked look on Tony's face. "I am not doing this for just you love. It is time I stopped hating myself, you made me see that. If I know that I can walk around without comment then maybe I can grow used to this." Loki stated a bit embarrassed. The thought still scared him a bit but if it was merely in the tower then he believed he could handle it. "I mean I am doing it for you too and it's because you love me even in this form that I am considering this." Loki continued looking more and more sheepish as he kept talking.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head and listened to Loki, a small smile tugging at his lips. When Loki had finally descended far enough into embarrassment, he shook his head. “It’s alright Lo, I understand.” He said, cupping his cheek. “And thank you.” He added before leaning in for a sweet kiss. “And I will always love you, no matter what.” He added as he pulled away. As long as it was his Loki, Tony didn’t care.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki flushed in embarrassment as he continued talking his blue skin darkening. Finally when Tony spoke he met the man's eyes as Tony cupped his cheek. He relaxed when the man thanked him and leaned into the kiss. "I will always love you too." Loki promised nuzzling against the man. "I think we should go get dinner, now. Shall we see if the others are going to be eating soon?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony held Loki a little closer as he nuzzled against him. Hearing the question, he gave a small nod. “That sounds good. Maybe Steve will be cooking something good tonight.” He said lightly. Usually the blond liked to cook when people returned from a mission or something, his version of a greeting, maybe he’d see Asgard in the same light.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:07 pm
MDaylus

"Will, will you tell everyone or at least Steve and Jane since I know shes still here before I go out. I do not wish for the same thing with Clint to happen again." Loki stated. He liked the thought of eating Steve's cooking again, he had missed it in Asgard. Steve's meals were good and the atmosphere was far more relaxed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:35 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly once more. “I’m sure they’ll have already been told Lo…..Bruce and Natasha wouldn’t want a repeat of this morning either.” He said gently. He knew Bruce well enough to know the man would do whatever he could to save Loki any embarrassment. Smiling, he gave Loki’s hip a little pinch. “Alright Lo, up.” He said, trying to shoo Loki off his lap.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony shook his head at his request. He was about to threaten to not go downstairs when Tony explained that they probably had already been told because Bruce and Natasha would not want a repeat of the morning. Giving a gasp when his hip was pinched Loki pouted at Tony but the god did move. "Alright..."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling at the pout he got, Tony slowly stood one Loki stood and stretched. Slipping an arm around Loki as they walked out, Tony hummed to himself in thought. “You know….if we move to the mansion, I could have some stables built for you….you could get some horses if you want.” He mused to out loud. “I know both you and Thor enjoy riding, and I know some of the others ride too.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony wrapped an arm around him and led them out of the lab. Loki listened to Tony as the man spoke about the mansion. "I would like that very much." Loki sighed happily. "I could teach you how to ride properly." Loki stated teasingly even if he was a bit serious. "I was always the better rider between Thor and I." Loki laughed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face at the mention of learning how to ride. Sure, it was probably a skill he should learn, didn’t mean he had to like it. He would always prefer transportation with machines. Smirking at the news that Loki was the better rider, he nodded. “I can see that…it’ll be hard to find a horse big enough for him….but I’ll leave all of that to those who know what they’re doing.” He said lightly. “There are a lot of things we could do with the mansion. Everyone could have space for things they’ve wanted.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:17 pm
MDaylus

"Big horses in Asgard are not hard to come by. It is the maneuverability that was difficult for him. I had a much smaller horse and carried less weight that I was able to maintain a fast speed for longer and quicker and tighter turns." Loki stated. Listening to Tony go over the mansion once more and speak of how everyone would have space for what they wanted made him feel guilt. "you mean to say that your mansion has more room that the tower with many a floor?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. “I honestly don’t know what type of horses are easy to come by here, I know there are bigger and smaller horses, but not much beyond that. Probably need to talk to Bruce about that one.” He admitted. Hearing the question Tony chuckled. “That’s almost an understatement. Two dozen or so rooms, half a dozen sitting areas. Three floors above ground and three basement levels. It’s huge. But between the Avengers, guests, family, and Fury’s idea of expanding the team at some point, it’ll fill up quickly.”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games