Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:00 pm
"Uh... Towers and cups?" Now she looked legitimately confused at Aden. "Not sure what you mean by that." Her whole head would turn now back to the interrogation. "That's not how you do it. It sounds like he's stuttering too, like he's nervous... Has he done this often?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:00 pm
Darksol88
"I'm not even surprised anymore. Was kinda hoping I'd leave the title of the Geosenge Butcher back in Kalos, though. Now I have a feeling it's not gonna be easy for us to show our faces in two regions," Aden commented, overhearing Blizzard as he decided to follow. "So much for what little help I tried to do. I hate to admit it, but maybe Ein really was right." It was rare for him to let something really get to him now, but ever since the incident in Slateport, the thought had been on his mind. And he couldn't think of any way that'd even slightly prove Ein wrong.

"......." Now that Aden brought up Ein, I started to realize something. Something that Ein mentioned when he revealed himself to us when that S-22 thing came after us. "...he's trying to break us." I said. "If he can't do it himself, he's going to get someone else to. Not hard to figure out who." I said staring at the television, crossing my arms, thinking for quite a bit.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:19 pm
"I've... heard about some stuff involving weird cards," Aden remarked. "Sorry, it's the first thing I thought of when you said your name." Then, as he looked back to Blizzard, he shrugged. "And maybe, but can you think of anything to prove him wrong? I mean, sure, I went to Agate to get some info, and sis and Ammy did a few things too, but the only results I can see are H.A.Z.A.R.D. wanting us dead more than ever even after us trying to kinda help them save the Quarantine Zone."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:59 pm
Darksol88
"I've... heard about some stuff involving weird cards," Aden remarked. "Sorry, it's the first thing I thought of when you said your name." Then, as he looked back to Blizzard, he shrugged. "And maybe, but can you think of anything to prove him wrong? I mean, sure, I went to Agate to get some info, and sis and Ammy did a few things too, but the only results I can see are H.A.Z.A.R.D. wanting us dead more than ever even after us trying to kinda help them save the Quarantine Zone."

"You see, there's a problem I have here." I said. "What the hell is HAZARD supposed to be anyways?" I asked. "I have a hard time believing that they were organized as soon as the whole situation we had in Kalos was done with, just to see to it that we're taken out of the picture. There's more to this that we're not seeing."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:11 pm
"Ah huh. And wait, did he say.... Oh s**t." She began to pace back and forth. "Did he say bounties were doubled, and dead or alive?" Arkana would have a look of panic on her face. "I at least have a more imminent problem than who is HAZARD..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:13 pm
Blizzard120
Darksol88

"You see, there's a problem I have here." I said. "What the hell is HAZARD supposed to be anyways?" I asked. "I have a hard time believing that they were organized as soon as the whole situation we had in Kalos was done with, just to see to it that we're taken out of the picture. There's more to this that we're not seeing."
Already, Aden was checking his SNAG for any information he could get, but all he succeeded in finding was the little bit that the team knew. "Lesse... the Hoenn Affliction Zone Action and Reaction Department. They're pretty much a militant group tasked with handling high threats to the Hoenn region, including international criminals and terrorists. I guess they're kinda like a SWAT team. At least, that's the information gathered from the first run-in everyone had with them. Usually GRAY would have more than that..."

Noticing the panicked look on Arkana's face, he pocketed his SNAG. "What do you mean?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:26 pm
Darksol88
Already, Aden was checking his SNAG for any information he could get, but all he succeeded in finding was the little bit that the team knew. "Lesse... the Hoenn Affliction Zone Action and Reaction Department. They're pretty much a militant group tasked with handling high threats to the Hoenn region, including international criminals and terrorists. I guess they're kinda like a SWAT team. At least, that's the information gathered from the first run-in everyone had with them. Usually GRAY would have more than that..."

Noticing the panicked look on Arkana's face, he pocketed his SNAG. "What do you mean?"

"Um, well.... You see, my boss, er, Aile, not used to calling her that, um... She's not here. Tatooine apparently got hit accidentally by one of those needles they were using to inject whatever experimental cure they had for this virus." She took a deep breath to calm herself at least somewhat. "They also apparently have some sort of tracking devices in them or whatever, so to make sure HQ stays off anyone's radar, she's kinda still in Hoenn right now...." A few more deep breaths. "Um, yeah. She knows how to stay off the radar normally, but that's also when she doesn't have some sort of astronomically high bounty." She'd start to have a more panicked breathing pattern again, pacing back and forth, her sharp blue eyes staring intently at the ground as she began to try and gather her composure again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:45 pm
Lykas was sitting in the main room watching television when the new report came on, prompting him to facepalm. "Damn it. I'm getting dragged into this anyway. I hate my life some days." He said calmly. "Odd!" He yelled, hoping the channeler was in range of his voice for the time being. No such luck for now.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:58 pm
Reno would quietly stare down the man who dared to explain he didnt know the horrors of war, blinking a few times before digging into his bag. "Ain't ever seen war? Well, guess this loss for myself was just a random bloody accident, right?" Reno questioned sweetly, carefully gripping onto something inside his bag before ripping it free and slapping Miror B. across the face. Of course he had kept that stupid arm of his. Simply placing it on the table, the Snagem Co-Leader gave a yawn. "So, remember your friends? I'm one of the more c-creative members around here, I wired up a robotic arm to work purely off a basis of my personal energy with a few gems as back-up, and I-I am really feeling like d-doing some live experimentation. And since you're in this cell, y-you're lucky number one." Grabbing one of his Pokeballs, he soon had his Volcarona sitting behind him. Snapping his fingers, the Bug type began to fire off a String Shot in efforts to tie down the Cipher Admin for transport.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:25 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Um, well.... You see, my boss, er, Aile, not used to calling her that, um... She's not here. Tatooine apparently got hit accidentally by one of those needles they were using to inject whatever experimental cure they had for this virus." She took a deep breath to calm herself at least somewhat. "They also apparently have some sort of tracking devices in them or whatever, so to make sure HQ stays off anyone's radar, she's kinda still in Hoenn right now...." A few more deep breaths. "Um, yeah. She knows how to stay off the radar normally, but that's also when she doesn't have some sort of astronomically high bounty." She'd start to have a more panicked breathing pattern again, pacing back and forth, her sharp blue eyes staring intently at the ground as she began to try and gather her composure again.
"...pardon me for asking anything sensitive, but you're not human, are you?" Aden asked, noticing something amiss between what he was sensing and the chi being let off from Arkana's panicking. "I'd stay calm, at any rate. She's probably fine if she's used to this kind of stuff. Though I'm not a fan of the bounties either-"

Suddenly, he cut himself off when he noticed a sudden surge of chi, this time really vile by comparison. "Don't tell me Reno just..."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:41 pm
Darksol88
Espeon_Commander
"...pardon me for asking anything sensitive, but you're not human, are you?" Aden asked, noticing something amiss between what he was sensing and the chi being let off from Arkana's panicking. "I'd stay calm, at any rate. She's probably fine if she's used to this kind of stuff. Though I'm not a fan of the bounties either-"

Suddenly, he cut himself off when he noticed a sudden surge of chi, this time really vile by comparison. "Don't tell me Reno just..."

Arkana looked up at Aden and began to open her mouth, then shook her head and closed her eyes. A shimmer would accompany the illusion dropping, revealing a regular Zoroark, albeit still very nervous. "Yeah, I'm not human at all, though I masquerade as one when it's not just the boss and my pack. Though, I suppose you lot aren't bad either... Anyways, we've done this before, but we've never had an entire region breathing down our backs thinking we're a threat. I just worry. A lot." She then perked up when she felt the chi, too, and backed away further. "Arceus... I hope Tati doesn't feel this bad...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:43 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would quietly stare down the man who dared to explain he didnt know the horrors of war, blinking a few times before digging into his bag. "Ain't ever seen war? Well, guess this loss for myself was just a random bloody accident, right?" Reno questioned sweetly, carefully gripping onto something inside his bag before ripping it free and slapping Miror B. across the face. Of course he had kept that stupid arm of his. Simply placing it on the table, the Snagem Co-Leader gave a yawn. "So, remember your friends? I'm one of the more c-creative members around here, I wired up a robotic arm to work purely off a basis of my personal energy with a few gems as back-up, and I-I am really feeling like d-doing some live experimentation. And since you're in this cell, y-you're lucky number one." Grabbing one of his Pokeballs, he soon had his Volcarona sitting behind him. Snapping his fingers, the Bug type began to fire off a String Shot in efforts to tie down the Cipher Admin for transport.

The Cipher Admin would be snagged by the Strings, having no way to defend himself from the adhesive as it covers two of his legs and one of his arms in thick stringy liquid. "I'm not scared of you." Miror B. sneers, spitting down at the feet of the Co-Leader from his prone position. "Over ten years in the Orre Underground, I can take a little pain."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:57 pm
Espeon_Commander
Arkana looked up at Aden and began to open her mouth, then shook her head and closed her eyes. A shimmer would accompany the illusion dropping, revealing a regular Zoroark, albeit still very nervous. "Yeah, I'm not human at all, though I masquerade as one when it's not just the boss and my pack. Though, I suppose you lot aren't bad either... Anyways, we've done this before, but we've never had an entire region breathing down our backs thinking we're a threat. I just worry. A lot." She then perked up when she felt the chi, too, and backed away further. "Arceus... I hope Tati doesn't feel this bad...."
"Yeah, sorry. And I like to think they're not. Kind of. Not so sure about Reno," Aden commented. "Still, if he actually sent out one of those Pokemon, I wouldn't be anywhere close. I doubt Aile's gonna be any happier if she comes home to another one in a viral frenzy."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:14 pm
Reno smiled as he began dragging away Miror B.,scoffing at the Orre Underground remark. "I g-grew on the streets of Goldenrod and I have fought Ice types hand to hand. I'll let you know when you've reached the p-pain I've been dealt." Reno calmly told his captive, making sure that the dragging of his body took them over a multitude of bumps in the road. Finally reaching the lab and his own personal set of toys, Reno was quick to throw the Admin's body onto a random table and scatter all that was on top of it without care. "Now then, Nova. Set the hair on fire. We break him down from the ground up." Reno informed the Volcarona, watching as it fired off an Ember into the large afro.

Letting the smell of hopefully burning hair meet his nostrils, Reno returned the Nova before grabbing one of the larger wrenches in the room. "N-now then. First thing we do is stop any running away." Reno spoke aloud, tapping the wrench a few times against the palm of his left hand before slamming the blunt piece of metal into the Cipher Admin's legs, listening for the fun sound of things breaking. "Next, we start with removing a few other bits of importance. Now then, hold this. This is going to sting a lot."

Quickly grabbing a scalpel he had liberated from Doc's supplies, Reno sliced open the threads binding the Cipher before setting into slicing into his left arm. If he was going to be vivisecting his bizarro universe counterpart, he was going to have fun with it.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:03 am
Tesei Utakata
Reno smiled as he began dragging away Miror B.,scoffing at the Orre Underground remark. "I g-grew on the streets of Goldenrod and I have fought Ice types hand to hand. I'll let you know when you've reached the p-pain I've been dealt." Reno calmly told his captive, making sure that the dragging of his body took them over a multitude of bumps in the road. Finally reaching the lab and his own personal set of toys, Reno was quick to throw the Admin's body onto a random table and scatter all that was on top of it without care. "Now then, Nova. Set the hair on fire. We break him down from the ground up." Reno informed the Volcarona, watching as it fired off an Ember into the large afro.

Letting the smell of hopefully burning hair meet his nostrils, Reno returned the Nova before grabbing one of the larger wrenches in the room. "N-now then. First thing we do is stop any running away." Reno spoke aloud, tapping the wrench a few times against the palm of his left hand before slamming the blunt piece of metal into the Cipher Admin's legs, listening for the fun sound of things breaking. "Next, we start with removing a few other bits of importance. Now then, hold this. This is going to sting a lot."

Quickly grabbing a scalpel he had liberated from Doc's supplies, Reno sliced open the threads binding the Cipher before setting into slicing into his left arm. If he was going to be vivisecting his bizarro universe counterpart, he was going to have fun with it.
One leg broken, and his afro on fire, Miror B. was not prepared to go under the knife, but as soon as Reno set one iota of the scalpel underneath the skin of the Cipher Admin, an enormous electric shock would travel up the knife and through his metal arm, coming from some kind of device Ein must have surgically installed inside the disco man's body to prevent tampering.

"Ah ah ah." Ein's voice would come from somewhere inside Miror B.'s body. "You didn't say the magic word."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games