Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to Strangers || Where am I? The beach || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

The man hadn't been as active as he could have been in this new city, probably how he managed to keep himself out of trouble around the new folk. This feeling was new though, despite lacking much interest in the beings around him, the man often did find a prey or two to keep himself from dying form boredom as he liked to claim when he didn't have a good means of release. Was he homesick? Maybe, but he was too oblivious to such feelings and would simply assume he needed more time in the new place. A walk around his element might make him feel better?

The man didn't take too long to make up his mind and head over to the beach, dressed in a sporty outfit sans the jacket which he replaced with a simple black T-shirt and no socks on his feet. He did wear his silver earrings and put on a hat that he wore backward, part of him still enjoying to sport the 'casual idol' look he carried around not too long ago back in his homeland.

Saeyong walked into the sand, as he headed for the waters, with a deep breath, he could soon feel at ease with those unfamiliar feelings of hollowness that took over him, making him feel much at ease than he was before. But something was missing. Without much ado, he slipped out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, slipping one out and planted it between his lips before he lit it and let the nicotine burn his lungs in the most soothing way possible. Now he wasn't quite addicted but he had fond memories of when he first started using this cancer stick that he wanted to briefly relive them at the shore.

The closer he got to the waters, he spotted a smaller figure walking around with her feet submerged. He wasn't very keen in talking to her lest she turned out to be someone who would lecture him on the buddy between his lips, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from stepping closer to the waters. He tried not to get in her way anyways and slipped his own shoes off. Unlike the other, his halfbreed form didn't allow him to have scales or webbing feet, which would indicate his being a siren, so him stepping into the water wasn't likely going to draw him any attention. But her singing was sure dragging his attention. Her voice was sure something, that coming from a siren, he couldn't help but stare at her for a brief few minutes until he registered the melody and began humming it himself. He tried not to be loud enough for her to hear, but he did ease his own mind trying to follow her tune. It sure was a nice tune.

The longer he hummed and the more he paced around the gentle waves, his eyes did catch a little speckling around her feet which made him look back at her directly now with a light frown. As much as the man didn't care too much for one's species, his own kind disgusted him a tad bit. The fact that they had rejected him for being an outsider and nothing like them did salt up his wounds like they were still fresh. He took a long drag of his cigarette before he brought it down to a little butt, drawing it away from his lips so he could crush it in his palm. He was contemplating of dropping it in the water as smoke rolled through his nose. Maybe he wanted to see if she was one of those overzealous kinds who would talk to him about marine life and how he was polluting it with his one crushed cigarette.

O.O.C.I like your choice in music >w>

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:01 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Being so enraptured in the melody of the song playing into her ears, Mi-Yeong didn’t even take in the fact that someone had came down towards the shore near her. Music and the sea were her only solaces that kept her calm in times of craziness. Was that a siren thing? Her mother was never around to teach her anything about her kind, so she just assumed that maybe this was just her way of remembering home. The beach at Soleil was completely different than the shores along Busan, but the familiar scent of the ocean kept the two linked in her mind. She really did miss home. She missed the townies, the scents from the food cart and fish markets. Above all else, she missed appa - her father. What was he doing now? Knowing him, he was probably running himself to death with work. He was always a workaholic, but he had to do what he needed in order to keep food on the table and a roof over their heads.

Her nostalgic train of thought was completely derailed once she caught a whiff of cigarette smoke. She wasn’t a huge fan of it, but since a lot of people in her family had a smoking habit, she wasn’t entirely bothered by it either. Turning her head to see where the source of the smell, Mi-Yeong finally noticed the stranger just staring at her with a slight frown on his face. How long had he been standing there?! ” s**t! Did he hear me singing? “ For a quick second, her gaze turned stony towards the male, but it was swiftly shaken off. She was still apprehensive about strangers in this city, but at least she was starting to learn to not catch an attitude so damn quick now.

With her phone being pulled out of her pocket, the half-siren pressed the ‘pause’ button while pulling her earphones out with her free hand. ” Sorry, was I bothering you? “ Her voice softly said as she began to wrap the cord from her earphones around the width of her cellphone. What was he so sour-faced about? Most of the time when people heard her voice, they couldn’t get enough of it. At least back at home, people almost demanded that she keep singing, hence why she’s pretty insecure about that s**t now. But… wait a second… was he immune? If that was the case, he definitely wasn’t some average human.

” Are… Are you okay? What’s that look on your face for? “ That was a bit more blunt than she needed to be, but she was curious no doubt! The disgust in his face wasn’t too obvious, but it was still easy for her to tell that something was up. That’s when it suddenly hit her…! Dark and long lashed eyes took a little glance down at her webbed feet before she had face palmed herself. It was her feet! s**t, no wonder he was staring at her weird! With an aggravated sigh, Mi-Yeong trudged her way out of the water and onto the damp sand. She was pretty insecure about her scales and webbed toes. While Lucien had referred to her as a two legged mermaid, she always saw herself a weird swamp monster. ” This s**t happens… I can’t do much about the flippers… “

MOOD: Listless COMPANY: No one HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC: I love UMI emotion_bigheart Also, how long ago was it since he was an idol/ faked his death?

ll Neo ll

Cho-Cho Twain

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:59 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
    I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to Strangers || Where am I? The beach || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

The male had been taken back into his own train of thoughts, the song reminding him much about the pleasant times of his elaborate lifetime and the gentle waves crashing at his ankles in the night sky reminded him much of the element he considered his own. Despite the darkness that also came with it, he couldn't help but miss the times where this was his escape from the harsh reality of the world. Despite him never acknowledging his feelings, he did feel overwhelmed with the pressures of the world. He did have different means to escape, one even being his usual hunt for a peculiar partner to unleash his desires on, but the sea and a good tune were often what did the best for him.

When the woman would stop singing, his pale hues would trail over her for a moment as he'd notice her expressions shift to something akin to her being startled. Despite the dim lighting, he studied her features with less trouble than anticipated, why was she so nervous? Did she hide her skill from the rest of the world? Or was she simply nervous? None the less, it wasn't his business to be prying into her life, lest he'd take her as a good prey. Alas, he wasn't really in the mood for it yet, which was why he even came down to the beach to bring him back to his usual self.

The man cast his gaze away from the woman, having reminded himself what people told him in the past- staring wasn't a good thing, even if he wasn't thinking of the person. He did catch her shuffling her phone-maybe- back into her pocket before she spoke to him. The man shifted his frame lightly so he was facing her better now, the crushed cigarette still in his fist as he shook his head. "No, you were fine. You could keep singing..if I disturbed you.". he spoke honestly, despite it seeming polite coming from the man, it was the truth. If she truly was his kind, he understood how hard it could be to sing in peace without drawing much attention and this was probably why she chose the solace of her own self with the element that was bringing out her true form.

"What was that?" he raised his brow as he dropped the cigarette butt now, glancing down at the sooty trail it made as it was carried away with the waves before his eyes drifted back to the woman. Before he could snap a snarky remark, the woman's body language shifted. Was she upset about something? Curiosity made the male take a step closer but still much apart so she wouldn't be too flustered. Her speaking up did put his curiosity at ease as he shrugged. "It's who you are, why would you want to do anything about it?" he'd ask, taking a few steps closer this time as his curiosity seemed redirected to what caused him to hold a sour expression to begin with.

"What are you though?" he'd ask as he crossed his arms across his chest before he continued. "You sing well, ruling out the possibility of you being merfolk, are you a siren?" he'd ask bluntly, adding an unintentional compliment to it. He parted his lips to reveal the intention behind his question, but decided to avoid providing too much information where it wasn't necessary-unless she asked for it of course. Maybe even let her guess if she understood she was talking to one of her kind? Unless, she was going to be like the ones he once lived with, the ones who condemned him for having smooth skin and being different.

O.O.C.I did end up listening to a few of her songs after playing the one you linked xD
    Good question, I haven't given it much thought besides it being how he could manage to escape from Seoul...so it could be a recent event, maybe a month or two where he faked his death and years probably to keep his idol status as he is pretty old xD

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:01 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

He was okay with her singing? Well, even if she wanted to, Mi-Yeong was a stubborn cookie and once she felt like her solitude was altered, she wasn’t going to sing unless she was comfortable with the person. Some habits are tough to break, especially when they’re paranoia induced. As she sat out of the water’s reach, the moisture that was on her feet and part of her legs were already drying up. At this point, her scales and some of the webbing between her toes were beginning to recede back into the skin. It sure was itchy as hell, too! The girl couldn’t fight the urge to give them a little scritch to ease the itchiness that always followed soon after. The whole ordeal was a common occurrence that was nothing but annoying, in her opinion. After every swim at the beach, she always felt like she had an irritated rash all over her body as the scales dried away. The only time she didn’t have to suffer through that was if she went swimming in a regular chlorinated pool instead.

” Yeah… well, technically I’m only half. My deadbeat mom was a full one. “ Thinking about her own mother brought mixed emotions. Since she left when Mi-Yeong was fairly young, there weren’t a lot of fond memories that she had of her at all. The only thing she really had left of her were a few dingy photos that her father had owned. Other than the fact that she was a travelling siren, she had no real good memory of her. While it made her feel a bit bitter, she wasn’t entirely upset about her absent mother. In all honest, her mother gave her a bad representation of her kind. After the woman had left her lover and child, young Mi-Yeong had ultimately assumed that all sirens were dismissive and had no value for families at all. It left a good wound, but it was one that wasn’t easily reopened on a daily basis.

Looking over to the stranger, the young woman raised a brow in curiosity. ” Are you one, too? You didn’t seem affected by my singing at all. Now, I wasn’t raised around other sirens, so I have no clue, but a good guess would tell me that we can’t really affect our own kind with siren songs… or at least I hope not. That would just seem like one big s**t show.“ The woman said as she plopped herself down onto the ground. In her 22 years of life, Mi-Yeong wouldn’t have guessed that she would possibly meet another fish folk. Although, thinking about it now, maybe he wasn’t one? Weren’t they supposed to have scales? Unless he had good control over his fish-like counterparts, sea water didn’t look like it made him scaley like it did with her.

MOOD: Listless COMPANY: Stranger HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC: Okay, I’m lowkey trying to debate whether or not if she would recognize him a little bit? Obviously she’s not gonna 100% know him, but since her piece of s**t uncle was a music producer, I’m pretty sure he would know about a few idols and stuff. It’s up to you though!

ll Neo ll

Cho-Cho Twain

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:14 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
    I'm feeling Turmoil || I'm speaking to A woman || Where am I? The beach || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

The woman did seem like she wasn't going to take him up on resuming to sing again, it wasn't something he was planning on pushing her on, or would step out of the water to give her the comfort of her solitude again for. He was entitled to his own directions as much as she was and for the man he was, he wasn't going to leave unless he wished to.

The male found her discomfort to her reverting skin quite odd as she stepped out of the waters, something he wasn't familiar with. His pureblood peers he had also carried scales and they never displayed such odd behaviors, or maybe he had missed them as he rarely got to venture out on land with them. They did prefer the comforts of their home to the thought of venturing out on foreign terrain at that age - something he wouldn't be able to relate to with a mind more curious than the rest. He remained in them for longer, preferring the comfort it provided his smooth skin despite the dropping temperature. He did live part of his early childhood underwater, hence it was much more bearable than it would be to an average person.

Soon he would be graced with some information that would make him look back at her directly. Abandoned by her mother? Halfbreed? His head sank for a moment as he took a moment to try and picture that woman that he hadn't thought about for quite some time. Memories rushed to his head and an uneasy feeling coursed through his being. He felt sick, he felt upset, he felt like he could burst out crying but he couldn't picture her face even if he wanted to. All he could remember was the waters turning a bright shade of crimson when they cut her tongue off.

His hands shook lightly but he didn't want this new person to notice this massive turmoil of emotions that started to brew as he reached for another one of those cancer sticks, quickly lighting it and the burn in his lungs soothing the tremors first followed by taking his mind to a better place as he looked back at the woman. "I guess the women of our kind have a bad reputation when it comes to raising halfbreeds." he said, smoke rolling out of his mouth like incense from a cavern.

"A halfbreed too, although seems like we are much different besides being similar." he would state, feeling much at ease with the progressing time, maybe it was him focusing on something other than the one woman he cared for, or the cigarette. Which, he couldn't tell but he wasn't going to question it until he was away from people. "We aren't really affected by each other's song...I have never tried it before but I've heard touching the target might prove fruitful if we did try." the man spoke again, taking another long drag and releasing the smoke through his nostrils this time. Come to think of it, did he ever try to let his feelings sway with one of his own kind? He couldn't recall, maybe he did once but he wasn't likely going to admit it to her.

O.O.C.I don't see what's wrong with that idea >w> He might just recognize her uncle but not her but it might be nice to think of how he'd react from being recognized e u e;

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:26 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

” Hmph, you got that right… “ She had no clue how his own mother treated him, but from his statement earlier, she could assume that his own had just up and left him like hers, right? It honestly amplified the bitterness she felt to her own. How come they could just do the “nasty”, pop a baby out, and then leave without any kind of remorse at all? Was it some sick way to get their jimmies rustled one good time before they disappeared? Ugh, she felt more annoyed and irritated by the second from just thinking about it. Putting her own feelings aside, how did her dad even feel about the whole thing? He never really stopped her mother from leaving, but he obviously wasn’t all that fond of the idea. Wasn’t he mad? Or even upset at all? Honestly, she couldn’t wrap her head around it. If she were him, she’d but up in arms about it!

Okay, she needed to clear her head again. As she pulled her phone back out, she only popped one of the earbuds into her ear before she had gazed back towards the stranger. However… something was bothering her a bit. Mi-Yeong hadn’t really noticed up until now but… he looked oddly familiar to her. He was definitely someone she had seen, but she couldn’t pinpoint where exactly. She didn’t think she went to school with him, no… He didn’t live in her hometown. It was so small that she remembers everyone’s face there to the T… what was it…?

Studying his face almost too much, the half-siren had to pull her gaze away for a moment to think. Besides, he was probably weirded out from her staring with such a strange facial expression. In korean, Mi-Yeong suddenly asked, [“ Hey, did you ever know someone named Dong-hae Nam? “] It was a simple question, but it was important! Well, not really… but it was going to continue to bother her if she didn’t figure out why he looked so familiar. It was clear she didn’t know the male well enough to come up with a name, but if he had met her uncle at least once, then it would clear things up.

Since living with her uncle in Seoul, he often took her to work meetings, music session, etc. He had his reasons for bringing her. He often told his colleagues that she was just too curious and was bugging him about wanting to tag along, but in reality, it was to keep a close eye on her. He became obsessive over her and her voice, so he wanted to get her used to the music industry. He was grooming her for it, actually. He had to make sure that his cash-cow was primed and ready to get exploited and used for his own financial fame and glory.

MOOD: Bitter | Analytical COMPANY: Stranger HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC: Okey dokey!

ll Neo ll

Cho-Cho Twain

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:38 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
    I'm feeling Turmoil || I'm speaking to A woman || Where am I? The beach || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

The man could tell from the bitterness of her expressions and the way she frowned that her mother was indeed someone she wasn't fond of. He wasn't going to reveal his fondness of his mother to her, no she was still a stranger to him and things like these were for only his own mind to cherish. He wasn't much of a father's son, mainly because his mother devoured him even before the boy could see him. He never did get curious about him as most of his peers didn't have one either.

The man noticed the woman take her phone and settle for some music again. He wouldn't complain considering he had his own vice between his lips. He couldn't ignore how she was looking at him though, what was wrong with the woman? It felt odd for the man to have the tables turned on him where he was being watched or observed closely. He wouldn't say anything though, looking away as he took another long drag, blowing out the smoke until his ears caught her speaking up.

"Dong-hae Nam..." the man echoed, looking back to the water from her as he took a moment to think. "Why would you even ask if I knew someone with that name?" he asked her, realizing he had just displayed that he had comprehended her question in the language she asked him. Seems like Saeyong was losing his touch. He did ignore his fall and continue to think for a minute, recalling a moment where that name did come up. "My manager had mentioned that name before..." he added, looking back at her, maybe he could in fact give her an idea about what his profession was before he moved here. Not like she would connect the dots-right?

"He sent my company a demo and set up a meeting...I suppose." he stated, maybe if she did reveal some more detail about him, the whole encounter would come rushing to his head. He had been through quite a lot of years and seen a lot of faces, remembering each specific person wouldn't be feasible.

O.O.C. I figured he's old so he might need help to jog his memory xD

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:40 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑭тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①0
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:02 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

Dyl was back here again. Today wasn't very cold or even that or sunny ,for that matter. Rain trickled from the sky for about 10 minutes at a time, and then it stopped as quickly as it came. The dry moments lasted longer, but Dyl had walked from his home to the beach with an umbrella in his hands regardless. But the heat in the middle of the day was making the air on land humid. When the sun came out, Dyl had a growing itch in his gut that he'd feel uncomfortable today in the warm wet air. So being in the water would help him from getting a splitting headache.

On shore watching the waves break at the beach, he saw water slosh and spill, crashing on the sand, but farther out looked still and glittering under the sun. Dyl figured it would be best to get in sooner, rather than later. He closed his umbrella, tossed it in the sand and sat to slip his shoes off, then focused on the buttons of his overalls. Why didn't humans wear overalls all the time? They're so comfy~. Before taking them off though, he slipped his sweater off instead and folded it by his shoes. Already, all of the meticulous removal of clothing had him a bit winded, a sign that the humidity was getting to him. Luckily he had some swim trunks underneath the overalls so he didn't have to dive in the water nude.. again.

He stepped out of his overalls and placed his belongings in a neat little pile, and walked to the water. Instead of diving in right away today, he walked and stood in the waves. Sometimes the waves pelting him across his torso, but he felt a wash of ease blanket over him as the salt water calmed his nerves. Standing and stretching in the water, this was the first time he took note of just how tall on land he really was...

And then a wave pushed him over.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company:Those at the Beach/Sophia/Robin|ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ|❁

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:32 am
Peers Karstensen

Company :: Dyl
Glamours :: N/a
Outfit :: Blue swim trunks

❄ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ ❄

The entire trek to the beach was mildly irritating. All Peers had on was swimming trunks. No shoes, no nothing. That wasn’t what annoyed him though. It was all the stares. It was probably odd for everyone to see considering it was still raining off and on. Not to mention his tail and back were on full display. No one approached him thankfully, but he figured people getting a good view of his back might think it was a realistic tattoo, or he’d say as much if confronted. It wouldn’t be too far fetched since he did have other tattoos.

Even dealing with all that it didn’t sway the huldrekall’s mood much one way or another. The rain was finally easing up. Sure, the humidity was a bit much because of the heat, but Peers could overlook the feeling. He was just glad the summer showers didn’t turn into a thunderstorm at all. Since he doubted there could be any unexpected storms he decided to sort of celebrate by heading to the beach. The weather wasn’t perfect for it, but it didn’t bother him as much as it would for others. He was used to being exposed to the elements. In his eyes it just meant he didn’t need to bring a towel if he was going to experience rain on the way home. For the day he was back to being a wild child.

When he finally reached the beach he was expecting it to be completely empty. To his surprise there was one other person already there. Figured that he couldn’t ever be entirely alone in this city. He had no desire to be anywhere near them in case of potential chatting, unfortunately he was also kind of lazy. He wasn’t about to take a longer walk to reach the water farther along the beach so he bit the bullet and just walked straight through the sand. Grumbling all the while, he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his swim trunks. He wanted to feel the water so he was going to do just that. Nothing said he had to stay swimming near the person once in the ocean.

But there was another surprise as he got even closer. He easily recognized the person in the water as Dyl. Hard to forget the tall man with an equally long head of blond hair. Of course they’d meet again. He had just hoped it wouldn’t be the literal next day though. With a sigh his steps slowed until he was standing next to the man’s belongings. Honestly he was a little tempted to kick sand on ‘em or something but that was childish even for him. It was what he would consider a playful thought since he sucked at joking with people.

Ignoring the urge, he continued on closer to the waves lapping up along the beach. For some reason he kept the man in his sights, and soon enough he was privy to see him get knocked over by the waves. Peers couldn’t stop himself from snorting. “Very graceful.” He didn’t know if Dyl would even hear him, but he didn’t care. He finally stepped into the water and relaxed as he felt it splash over his feet. He missed being in the ocean.

❄ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ ❄

TenTenPrincess23

Art by LettuceJamming

Sweetest Sweetheart

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:26 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

As if on instinct, once the wave pushed him over, his legs melded together and his scales and fin returned to form his long, raspberry colored tail. When he popped his head back out of the water, his long blonde hair was pink now and he couldn't stand anymore. His hair was unceremoniously covering most of his face, so pushing it out of the way let him see where he was pushed to.

Rubbing the sand and water out of his eyes, he looked up to see he was now facing a certain red head, bushy tailed boy in the water. It took a moment to register exactly who the familiar face belonged to until it finally clicked. "Peers?" he muttered and held a happy surprised expression for a moment until another wave covered his head. Dyl gargled under the water for a moment and then swam closer to the shore to sit up and not get pelted by the waves anymore. He sat up and let the lapping water clear some of the sand off his body.

Dyl couldn't help but giggle as he looked up, eyeing Peers from the ground and looking at his gloriously puffy tail. "It seems that we both have tails, heheh~" this time Dyl's cheeks were turning pink and warm, though under all of his other pink features, it was probably hard to see. Dyl had much more graceful transformations before and this was one of his more embarrassing moments. The man lived in the ocean, anyone would think that he should have a sixth sense on how salt water moves - or something. Very few here had ever seen Dyl so flustered and clumsy, traits that the merman had been trying carefully to keep in check.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company: Peers|ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ|❁

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:15 pm
Peers Karstensen

❄ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ ❄

Still standing there with his hands stuffed in his pockets, Peers was clueless to what was happening under the waves. He saw the shift of pink under the surface, but he had no idea what the hell it was. His brows furrowed as he squinted at the blob of pink. Seriously, what the hell…? It was honestly a mind-blowing moment when the bright blob emerged from the waves as a head of hair. For a moment he felt panicked that this pink creature pulled Dyl down, and a moment longer before he realized it was Blondie. Well, he sure as hell wasn’t anymore. “The fu—Dyl?

It took until the man swam closer to him that he noticed the giant tail and knew that he wasn’t a normal man at all. There was clear bafflement on his face as he yanked his hands out of his pockets and squatted down to be more at eye level. His bushy orange tail swayed through the air. “Uh… yeah,” was all he said in reference to the comment about both of them having tails. His eyes trailed down his bottom half taking in all the scaly details. “But mine doesn’t take up half my body.” Thank god because the idea of having a giant fox tail instead of legs was horrible. “And yours is also more useful.

Peers was completely oblivious to the merman being flustered. He wasn’t the brightest bulb in the shed, that was for sure. He would’ve most likely ignored it anyway. His only care was to make it easier to talk to Dyl. Not that he’d admit as such. He plopped his butt into the water and scooted further in until the waves barely came up around his hips. For a little while he said nothing, just enjoyed the feeling of the ocean, the smell, the sound. “So a merman that likes being on land, huh? Don’t tell me you're looking for a prince?” He shrugged at his dumb joke and absentmindedly rubbed at his arm tattoo. “Never imagined you turning all pink.

❄ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ ❄

TenTenPrincess23

Art by LettuceJamming

Sweetest Sweetheart

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:09 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

Peers' expressions and reactions were a bit on the funny side, so Dyl couldn't help but laugh. "Only in the water~" he retorted with a soft chuckle. "But your tail is lovely, does it have to be useful?" he asked sweetly with a bright smile. The company was welcome in the quiet of the just the two of them there on the beach with the constant push and pull of the water. Dyl stretched out and laid on his stomach next to Peers, his long fins moving freely and gracefully in and out of the water. "Me? Looking for a Prince? Hmm... Do you know any?" he asked with a sarcastic smile. He was joking of course and he'd hoped Peers caught on to the joke as well. He knew wasn't the greatest at the one liners, but he was trying to get better at them.

But when the mention at his coloring was mentioned, Dyl grew a bit quieter, but still trying to keep his smile. He contemplated about telling the other that his unique coloration was actually from staining. The methods about how he got his colors weren't so hard for Dyl to discuss anymore since that lifestyle was long behind him, but he could only imagine the fear or disturbing feelings others would get in knowing that about the merman. Of course, here in this city, Dyl did assume that there are probably many other creatures that had much worse upbringings then himself. Still, Dyl would like Peers to be his friend, so the merman assumed that the other would think like less of Dyl if he properly knew. Maybe they'd get closer to learn more about each other, but for now, best to leave it vague. "Hehe, uhh You know, neither did I" he spoke simply, running his fingers to slick his wet bangs out of his bangs.

Best now to try and change the subject. Dyl's eyes wandered over and noticed Peers covering something on his shoulder. "Actually, to be honest, I did not expect you to be interested in a beach~" he spoke honestly. "What with the water, crowds and sand, it seems like a place that you wouldn't like..." he pondered out loud. Peers didn't seem to like people all that much, but if Dyl was going to be completely honest, he was most surprised that a man as short as he was wanted to be so close to the ocean. His smile faded a bit and Dyl shifted and sat up again, "I'm sorry I misjudged you..." he spoke sincerely, looking down.

During that minor glance down, Dyl caught a glimpse at something on Peers back and couldn't help but try to look over more, wanting to see what it was. "What's on your back?" he asked curiously, but cautious in his tone as to not overstep boundaries.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:08 pm
Peers Karstensen

❄ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ ❄

Peers really didn’t like how he was being laughed at. He wasn’t mad at Dyl for making fun of him or anything, it just felt… odd. He was too dumb to even understand what he was feeling and that was what he didn’t like. The slow creep of pink came to his cheeks as he dropped his gaze to his lap. “No… I guess not.” Being complimented on his tail in such a sincere way made him a little uncomfortable. He was more used to people teasing him about it and calling him a dumb furry. Letting his hands run through the water to keep them occupied, he cleared his throat a bit. “What am I, a Disney princess? Nah. No Prince Charming for either of us.

Bringing up that he didn’t know he could turn pink utterly baffled the huldrekall. He had no idea what that could mean. Was he being sarcastic or something…? How could someone be unsure about something they were born with? Whatever the case, Peers was not the one to pry or lose sleep over the answer. It wasn’t because he was being polite to Dyl to ignore his obvious discomfort around the subject, but rather he knew it was none of his business. It was one less thing to bond over and be chummy about. It already kind of bothered him how chill he was around the man. He wouldn’t call him a friend, but that was more out of stubbornness. He didn’t want to make new friends. He was used to being solitary and keeping to himself.

Yet even knowing all that, he still refused to get up and leave. Maybe it was just boredom that had him still sitting there. Or maybe it was the pink oddity that he’d occasionally eye when it lifted out of the water. He didn’t even flinch when Dyl sat up to give him an apology. Peers didn’t understand the reasoning behind the man thinking he didn’t like the beach, but neither was he offended. “Uh, ok...?” he said with a slightly raised brow. Was that a good way to accept the apology? He had no clue. “I mean, even when the beach is packed, people always keep to themselves.” Ironic considering the current situation. “But you’re kinda right. I like rivers more than oceans, but it’s better than never stepping foot in water again.” The words that fell from his mouth flowed too easily and with no hesitation. Normally he was guarded and refused to reveal information about himself. He blamed Lola for that. He wouldn’t believe it was anything else. The only good thing he could see was that he didn’t divulge why he enjoyed the water so much. That gave him some peace of mind.

That is, until the question about his back was brought up. He shifted his gaze away for a brief moment, a single familiar click could be heard as he flicked his piercing against the back of his teeth. With a sigh he reached up and scratched at his head. No use hiding it since he couldn’t being shirtless and all. “Nothing... Just a tattoo,” he grumbled. His usual excuse, if anyone were to believe it. He slowly turned away to show his back to the merman. The large hole that took up where his spine should be probably looked bizarre, especially with the bark that lined the edges. It was as if someone took a hollow right out of a tree and stuck it into him.

❄ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ ❄

TenTenPrincess23

Art by LettuceJamming

Sweetest Sweetheart

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:58 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

Appreciating the lack of questions about the whole pink issue, his golden eyes studied the markings and etchings on the other's back. They looked so real, but Dyl knew that tattoos are often made to look as real as possible now a days. He had to resist reaching out to touch it as the hole seemed as black a true void. He managed to keep his hands to himself as he listened to Peers speak. Dyl smiled, Peers did seem like more of a river person, if that made any sense. Rivers were rocky and rushing, flowing freely with few directions to form. His answer was intriguing.

"Ah- So you can swim~" he expressed with a pleased, but surprised exclamation. " You're bit on the short side, I didn't think you could..." he spoke out loud, curiousness overtaking "Does the tail help you float?" he muttered. "Well, if you ever need..-" he stopped himself, remembering how Peers seemingly dislikes help from others. Dyl's confidence with the whole joke clearly deflating, "uhh..drinks... I know a nice ...bar... here..." Dyl groaned and looked away, but he didn't seem too upset as the bit was clearly so stupid, Dyl couldn't help but laugh at himself. " uh-... I'm sorry... " he blushed, voice a bit low and shy. He needed to change the subject before Peers chose to get up and leave.

By now Dyl was attempting to look for spots on his skin where he could get a tattoo. His skin was pretty flawless with a few brown dots across his body. "Did that really hurt when you got it? Does it mean anything?" he asked curiously, seemingly being polite about the accidental slip, not pursuing much further. Or at least focusing on something else for now. " They really are quite stunning on you. Are you going to get anymore?" he asked.

The tide was slowly beginning to come in and Dyl found himself looping his arms around his tail as the water slowly swayed beneath them, each time, the level rising a bit further up their torso's.

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games