Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:16 pm
"What do you mean?" Eyes said quietly in his fur.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:24 pm
"I mean, I feel like this just isn't going to work. You must find your true mate, don't fall for some one as cold hearted as me. You need some one better and stronger, inside," Raven said moving away from her. He was ready for this, he just wasn't. He was too shy and got embaressed easy.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:34 pm
"Can we try? C-Can we see what happens?" Eyes asked as Raven moved away. Eyes' ears folded back and trotted off to Lindsey, some thing had to happen if Raven was this nervous and shy to. "Lindsey!" she barked as she trotted toward her sent.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:41 pm
Raven watched her as she trotted off until she was out of his sight. His ears folded back all the way and he was in distress. Stuck some where he didn't want to be, choseing weither to keep Eyes or leave her. Raven clawed the ground darkly. Upset and worried again, he snarled as he thought. He paced back and forth feeling rage pass through his blood, Raven wasn't always calm. He still had that sense of blackness in his heart and it will always be there.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:19 pm
Lindsey looked up. "Over here my pup" She stood up.

Hunter-James stood as well but quietly and quickly made his way back to Raven and rudded into him as he got close enough.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:29 pm
Raven smiled as Hunter-James came. "Hunter-James, do you think that Eyes will make a good mother for you?" Raven asked but was unsure if Hunter-James knew the point of this question, at least not from Raven point of view.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:10 pm
Hunter-James looked at Raven and tilted his head. "Mother?"

((Writer's block))  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:34 pm
--((Lolz, you'll think of some thing))--

Raven nodded, "Yes Mother." Raven thudded his tail against the ground, when he thought at what Hunter-James might say.

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:51 pm
Hunter-James tail went crasy as he thought of having a mother again. He nodded. "mm-hmm" He grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:19 pm
Eyes came over to Lindsey. "Lindsey, I worry about Raven. What happened to him? Why is he so locked up and cold under all that fur?" Eyes asked. She was full of questions, she wanted to know why this is happening to Raven.

LilSnowBird

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:17 pm
Lindsey sighed. "His adoptive mother really got into his head. Dantara ((adoptive mother)) managed to get him to do things that have stuck with him for a long while. He has blood on claws that washed off. He's worried that his going to hurt the wolves around him." She watched Eyes closely. "He really needs somewolf right now."  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:38 pm
Sympathy and sorrow fell over Eyes, she couldn't imagin the pain he must have had a lot of pain. But one question still lingered.

"Why did he chose me?"

LilSnowBird

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:42 pm
Lindsey shook her head. "I don't know why?" She smiled. "Raven seems to find the good in every wolf even though he may seem hard shelled at first"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:35 am
BlackRain was slowly walking. He was trying to spot any wolves. He needed to find atleast one wolf to help him learn to survive here.  

Willowpelt12

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:37 pm
Sulkrai was a huge, lanky wolf with black fur that had a blue tint and flickering golden eyes that watched other wolves below her sunning ledge. Her mane was thick and full of dust that slowly slid from her fur causing the air around her to look dark. Her keen eyes and ears caught the movement of every wolf that passed her way, allowing her to memorize the different wolves in the territory. Her long ears picked up the noises from the waterfall beside her as well as any movement behind her. Sulkrai lazily watched a fish go rushing down the falls with a quiet splash at the end. She let a large, toothy grin pass over her stern features as she watched the fish try to regain itself at the bottom.
Finally getting up, she slowly made her way down the cliff side to catch the unsuspecting fish below her. None, not even a fish, could escape her flickering, golden eyes.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff