Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Jaganshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:19 am
Hey hey hey. I'm Akira and I was recruited by Raziel. Him and I have a lot of roleplay experience together and are involved in many together now. Obviously I'm an avid roleplayer and I've been doing it for so long I can't remember how many years... I roleplay pretty much anything so long as it can hold my interest, but I'm one of those tards that brings romance to just about any roleplay I'm in. Just a warning for you guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:12 am
Hi, I'm explodingstaples. But most of the people I roleplay with call me staples, mr. RP creator, or mr. staples. I hougt I already post but I zoomed through and didn't see mine. My real name is Brett, I'm 14 and I live in a little place called Temecula on the west coast. Or, as I like to call it, The Haven of Religious Freaks and Narrow Minded Republicans. No, I don't have anything against religious people... or republicans, just the one's in my town. I am, however, Agnostic and a Democrat. I like dogs, especially my two-year-old neopolitan mastiff named Max. He's just a puppy, but on two legs he's taller than me. I'm almost 6 feet by the way. I love music and I listen to bands like Nirvana, May Kurt Rest In Peace; System Of A Down; SlipKnoT; Disturbed; Defined Addiction; Alter Bridge; Yellow Card; and NoFX (Don't worry, they aren't for everyone, lol.)
Well, if you want to talk or roleplay, hit me up here or on my Myspace page. (You'll have to add me to see my profile though.)  

explodingstaples

Destructionface

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:00 am
Hello. My name is Matt. I am always looking for someone to rp with. I've been playing for a trillion years, since the dinosaurs roamed the earth and I have actually felt myself becoming stupider as I age. I am now twenty-five and I spend my dorky life between working, family/friends, playing video games (Usually rpg's of some sort) and role playing online. My strongest roleplaying points are character development and character surroundings, and I am also decent at making a very creepy and/or intimidating character, as well as lazy and secure characters. I myself am listening to KMFDM, Flogging Molly, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Soulfly, and The Prodigy at the moment. I am prone to listening to The Pixies, Whale, P.J. Harvey, Bjork, Queen Adreena and Rollins Band as well. I am currently playing through Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSX again. I live in Rhode Island and it sucks. If anyone needs a specialty character let me know, I can usually pull it off. If anyone needs any help or a little advice that's fine too. For anything just send me a message here on Gaia and I'll get back to you within 48 hours, most likely within the first day.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:07 pm
Hey!
I'm glad to have been accepted into this guild because it's so active!
I like to read, go on gaia, and read roleplays 4laugh
I only like litterate roleplays though because they're so much easier to understand.

Hottie Vixen

G-Team Ranger Blue Eel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:14 pm
I'm A Hint Of Jalapeno, but I joined this Guild under the name Maestoso Fortissimo.
Afterwards, however, I fell in love with Tostitos chips with A Hint Of JalapeƱo, and the rest is fairly obvious.

I am extremely picky about what RP's I join and very picky about bios for any RP's I create. My "No pictures of any kind, unless they were custom-drawn for YOUR character and especially not if they come up when you type 'Anime' into Google!" rule didn't go over too well, and the one person that did join completely ignored that rule, made their character a bike-riding man who looked mysteriously like Sephiroth, carried a sword, no supplies, and spent his time riding around the ruins of the world slaughtering zombies. He proceeded to flame and make assumptions about my manhood when he was denied.

So you can understand my frustration at Barton and my gladness at having found this Guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:40 am
Hey there!

I'm Maeve Dragonheart, though you can call me Maeve for short. I started to role-play when I was about 10 years old, because one of my cousins was playing Dungeons and Dragons with his friends and tried to teach me how to play. It lasted for a couple years, but then I completely forgot about it, until I came on Gaia 2 years ago. Since then, I've tried to find a nice role-playing spot, in the forum or in the GGN, even tried to create my own, without too much luck. And then, I saw a link to this guild in someone signature... and you can probably guess the rest. I'm really glad to have been accepted in this place and hope to have a lot of fun here.

I like medieval/fantasy/sci-fi role-plays more than others, but I can play almost anything. I would like to start my own role-play someday, and maybe even restart a role-playing guild. BTW, I have a guild I recently restarted, if some of you want to join (link here). I'm always looking for new members and ideas.

If you would like any other information or just want to chat, PM me. I'm not that often on Gaia right now, due to some real life duties, but I check my PMs everyday or so.

See you around soon,
Maeve DragonHeart

Maeve DragonHeart

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:27 pm
Lol, Jalapeno!

I'm Mikkilala the Third (Some people call me Oh Great Powerful Mikki of Amazingness) I just wanted to point out a role play to some of the newcomers that are joining. And welcome to the guild. wink The RP is called Sagewind, and hasn't started as of yet. If you came to this guild for any of the same reasons as I did, you probably noticed the contemptible lack of literate role plays out there and traversed the long distance of the Internet in desperate search of a role playing guild of some great calibre. *misspelled about every word in that sentence and admits defeat*

xd Anyway, it is just beginning (no posts as of yet) and a literate - advanced RP with great development of the world and races. Fear not our intimidating leader, Johnathan Sagewind, for we are all softies at heart.

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:47 pm
Hello, I'm GameboyKnight. I've never roleplayed online, but my friends and I keep a roleplay book in which we pass back and forth in class. One of them recommended roleplaying online, and directed me to here. I hope this will be exciting, since I will be roleplaying with people I do not know.  

Manaricelle

kitsunekate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:48 pm
Hey people! I'm Kitsunekate, but Kitkat for short. =3
I'm a very literate RPer and I am a bit picky when it comes to a roleplay. I joined to hopefully find some wonderful RP's and maybe help out a few newbies become better Rpers.
If you have any good, literate Rps...feel free to PM me the link. I'm good with any kind of topic, whether its a school, any werewolf whatnot, pirates, anything. I love to chat and have a good time. I hope to see some of you people in the near future. =D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:50 pm
Pleasure to meet you all, I am Shikaree L, feel free to use any variation of it to call me by, I'm not picky.

I am a rather literate RPer, I have been doing it for years, although rarely ever on Forum boards for forgive me if it takes a bit to adjust, I'm much more used to IM roleplaying. I'm also a bit more partial to Fantasy roleplaying, my tastes do tend to expand for especially interesting RPs.

I try to be a very friendly person I often play rather caring characters,
Also anyone can feel free to PM me anytime, can always use more people to talk to ^^  

Shikaree L

The Shugotenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:47 am
Nice to Meet you All
Im The Shugotenshi which means Guardian Angel,
But in reality my Name is Ben.
Im not new to this Guild but I have been a bit inactive and Im sorry
I will be joining some RPs as soon as I can,
and Its been fun being in this Guild...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:09 am
Well im a black cute girl ^^ And i like to draw like crazy!!! I love jappanese food and chinnesse food. ^^ there the best kind of food plus amarican food. But i love to eat sushi all the time with some pepporoini pizzza. Um im 18 going on 19 sorry boys im already taken with my love of my life, my soulmate. Im not tall but i wish i was....hate being short...5'6...s**t..anyway i also love to write stories like fanfic. I have 6 diffrent kinds and a few of them have 6 chapters already im thinking of putting them on WWW.FanFicion.net but...not yet thought. I love Anime/Manga's/Asain drama's like crazy also. Im busy wacthing twilight over and over and over again online and on DVD also reading the book ^^ I love horroer. I collect alot of stuff. Oh and i do help my friends with there dream avi's on my other account blackanese_neko and this is my second one.

I have a huge anmagination...i am in my own anime world.I love horroer and anime and mangas ^^ I collect alot of stuff. And i help poele on gaia like i fyou need hel pwith yoru dream avai. I love to draw anime!!

and i love chatting on msn with my friends.
If you wann abe my friend then tell me your name, Gain/ crunchyroll name (so i know who you are) And your email.
Heres mine

Gain
blackanese_neko

Crunchyroll
anime_goddes

blackanese_neko@hotmail.comUser Image (this is me) User Image (this is also me)  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Melah

Shameless Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:54 pm
Hey there guys.
I'm Melah, and you may call me what you will as long as I'm not offended by it, which it takes a lot to offend me, so have at it with the names.

I've been in the role playing world for a good two or three years and have grown to love and adore it more and more as time went on.

I would call myself Semi-Lit to Lit, depending on what mood I'm in and how much the others in the role play give me to work with.

I can't wait to jump in and meet you all!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:59 pm
Hello just call me Frinla! nice to meet you-bows-  

frinla12

simply vanille

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:17 am
User Image

Hihi. I'm Ree-chan. I'm fifteen, and I live in Canada. I started role-playing around when I first joined Gaia, three years ago. I was around Beginner level. Now, I'm more of a Advanced level. I'm thinking about tutoring, and just chilling around in some cool role-plays. <3.

User Image

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games