Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovecats wire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:08 pm
hello. you can call me wire. some people would consider my to be gothic, but i tend not to judge. my most recent nickname was "gothic hippie" because i'm pretty mellow, love flowers, and into the concepts of peace and love. i usually wear black (i'm most comfortable in it and i love my long coat - i will soon get a cape though ^.^) i admire swords, rapiers, daggers and the like. i have a new interest in archery, but i am not a violent person - i just like the skill involved ^.^ i would consider myself very open minded but at the same time picky. i'm always courteous and show people respect. that's about it.... i tend to be shy, by the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:11 pm
Welcome to all the new members of the guild. *gives out cookie baskets* Have fun and enjoy.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Memories Tear the Heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:54 pm
Yay, cookies! Muchos gracias!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:03 pm
Memories Tear the Heart
Yay, cookies! Muchos gracias!

de nada.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

fallengrim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:03 pm
NAME: Kt
APPEARANCE: 5'7", brownish black hair, hazel eyes, light tanned skin
FAV. BANDS: Voltaire, CombiChrist, Orgy, Garbage, Faith and the Muse, Collide, The Birthday Massacre
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Painting, writing, dancing, cleaning, and a bunch of other stuff
PERSONALITY: Fun but only with people I know, I like helping people out, shy
PET PEEVES: people who talk about getting laid that really aren't, people who talk to me like I'm retarded, and people who like to judge others before they actually get to know them
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes: my lovely boyfriend, cats, cupcakes, board games, love, art, beauty, movies, music, dancing, my old highschool
Dislikes: stupid people, juggahoes (which is depressing because my best friend is one), people who think that everyone that shops at hot topic is a goth, church, ex boyfriends, my new highschool
REASON FOR JOINING: I felt like this was a place that actually felt like I wasn't alone anymore, there are people out there like me.

So a little about me, I have no life since my parents decided to move me to the middle of a desert half way though my junior year. I haven't learned to leave the house yet because I feel like someone is going to shoot me down, since it seems like people down here hate goths. (Long story) and I rather be where my home is. I also have a long distance relationship with my boyfriend. But trust me, it works if you have trust and a good calling plan. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:05 pm
i'm holly, but i go by an endless ammount of nicknames so call me what you wish. i hate lables but the people here seem nice & i'm usually called gothic anyway. i'm very open minded & laidback, but not at all shy. i'm quite nice & i'll most likely talk to anyone. i have a crazy obsession w/ depressing poetry & an even bigger one for music, mostly metal. i hate white socks w/ the deepest passion. i love animals, wearing 3 thousnds bracelets, & anime. thats all thats really worth saying i guess. lol  

hollyzilla

chimera-san

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:47 am
Hi there, I'm Rhea, my nickname is Ashes over diamond.I'm into alot of bands and other types of music. I dislike homophobes, meat, animal cruelty, stereotypes, and the zoo amongst other things. I like cats, bats, fireflies, ravens & crows, poetry, reading, anime/manga and other stuff.So um... hi there..-^_^-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:29 am
im new to this neck of the woods, but i get along with most people pretty well and i think ill fit in soon enough. im known on gaia as cheesey, but in my real life name is cleo, if you care to know. im interested in writing and drawing. my taste is music is incredibly varied, so its hard for me to pic a favorite band. i won the "most gothic" award at my school.  

cheesey

Amritha-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:12 pm
Well, I'm new in this guild and also new on Gaia whee
My name's Fleur, I'm Dutch, that means I live in the Netherlands and not in Germany as some silly people like to believe sweatdrop
I'm 13 years old, turning 14 at the 26th of August 4laugh
My hair is originally dark brown, alsmost black. But I recently died it again, now it's purple with a red glow mrgreen
My clothing style... varies.
Right now I'm wearing a maid-like dress, elegant gothic lolita style.
With black and white striped socks. blaugh
I like using emoticons xd
Because I like expressing myself 3nodding
I do this by drawing a lot (preferably anime style), writing, singing etc.
I also like to read, books and comics... make that manga whee
If my English isn't that well, sorry sweatdrop
But I do believe people can understand me, I only make little mistakes most of the time biggrin
So, more about me:
I like cats
My fav colour is deep purple
My fav artists are: Dragonforce, Cradle of Filth, Sonata Arctica, Iced Earth, Nightwish, Dir en Grey, MYV and many, MANY more!

OK I'm done sweatdrop Sorry to have bored you xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:18 pm
Greetings and welcome to the got goth guild

*Hands out some cookies*  

ieatyourtclol

Amritha-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:36 pm
Yay cookies! thankies! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:52 pm
NAME: Shadow misumi
APPEARANCE: black hair and crimson eyes
FAV. BANDS: none realy
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing and righting
PERSONALITY: cold and empty preferably anti social
PET PEEVES: c**k people and goddmoding
LIKES/DISLIKES: depends on my mood
REASON FOR JOINING: i was bored  

ShadowDragon14162000

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:14 pm
Welcome to the guild! *Hands out more cookies*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:34 am
NAME: Angel or Casper
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: *Pink Floyd*Nirvana*Nine Inch Nails*The Beatles *TheDoors*JimiHendrix*Iggy Pop*Led Zeppelin*Old Metallica*IronMaiden*Slayer*Anthrax*Biohazard*Killswitch*Nightwish*In Flames*Primus*Saliva*MISFITS*Static X*Type o negative**Fear Factory*Guns n'Roses*Grateful Dead*Orgy*Garbage*A.F.I* The Ramones*Dresden Dolls*The Distillers*Mudvayne*Murderdolls*The Clash*The SexPistols*DeadKennedy's* Smashing Pumpkins*Radiohead*SoundGarden*TOOL*KoRn*SLIPKNOT*Depeche Mode*The Cure* Dio*Duran Duran*Queen*Deftones*Coal Chamber*DrowningPool**Rob Zombie/WhiteZombie*Prodigy*Rammstein*Linkin park* Fuel*Creed* Machine**Judas Priest*Opeth*Dying Fetus*Marilyn Manson*Motorhead*Infected Mushroom*Cradle of Filth*SLIPKNOT*Godsmack* Gorillaz*Joan Jett*Placebo*Pantera*Perfect Circle*Cult of the Psychic Fetus*HIM*Wolfsheim*Assemblage 23*Lacuna Coil*The Cruxshadows*The Kovanent*London After Midnight*Children Of Bodom*Deadstar*Wumpscut*Skinny Puppy*Sisters of Mercy*Mindless Self Indulgence*Theater of Tragedy*classical such as Mozart*Beethoven Bach...etc,)This is to my Boys who know how to party DJ.Jet & Audiophile mixes
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:
PERSONALITY: the friendliest ghost in town all the girls love me cuz I'm casper,the dopest ghost in town. razz ~
I'm also Russian I made of 100% of vodka I'm good in till the last Drop,,,, razz

The words of wisdom Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand! It takes two to lie. One to lie, and one to listen.

This is the REAL me. Well one thing you need to know about me, before I say any thing else - I love to Party like there's no Tommorrow. So ppl come & party with me & my kick a** friends. We'll show you one kick a** night that you never ******** forget in ur g-d damm life :> ******** yea .. All Are free To come & party with us we love every one & any one as long you have a good soul & good heart. We will let you in with open arms & open minds to be your self ... & you got to love to dance ur a** off like theres no TOm ... Music & soul is the key to life.... 1O1 to life

Just a few more things you need to know about me

My life is pretty ordinary Not Tee hee razz I'm easy to get along with & hard to love. People either love me or hate me. The first Impression I give off is 'Wow he's a Sweet guy & kind a dork' Or 'Omg this ******** is such a ******** a*****e too full of himself'...One thing I hate is making stupid things a bigger deal then it needs to be. I am an open minded person, even though often, I say the wrong things. I know what I want in life But I'm more Afraid than any thing else.. I can be the biggest dork you ever meet but even more a bigger Fool, I am really nice, and I would bend over backwards to make you happy. I hate following rules & some times I'm can be Shy & emo we all have a day's of fulling out,, Sexualty- IM straight I also enjoy adventures & I have a very sarcastic sense of humor at time Or at times I'll make you cry I'm usually the one who telling you want to do but they never listen, I'm the person who can solve all of your problems and none of my own I have strong opinions I all ways voice them & some time lose a friend Or two I change everyday To the way I'm, feeling I have a BIG obsession Photography Music Girls Milkshakes LOVE hugs.. and i am addicted to candy.. id do anything for candy.. i like pixie sticks ... there great. Oh yes the crazies of theme all Dancing like threes no Tom... I love individuality. There's nothing more attractive then seeing someone being themselves. The soul is wonderful thing that should not be wasted. and although IM not bad of a looker myself But I think everybody should be applauded for having the guts to show their face and put themselves out there. Being Labeled- I agree with my with my friend Fresh that labels are for soup cans by the end of the day, all I want is too know I have people who love and care about me in my life. forever be there when I need them most if you love me, ill love you.. if you give me a hug ill love you forever!!.. if you give me candy.. ill be your slave.. if you are actually reading this.. then you cool... yeh IM prbly boring you so...bye.... <3 but SMOOCHES IF YOU ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO READ MYprofile.. also some thing els you may not have know about me

I don't know why I have a hard time saying I love you to someone. So I don't think about Married at all. Its more like who am I going to be going out with or would I show my love to some one But I don't know how to begin & show my love with out being hurt but its all bull s**t Love hate its all in one you must live & lean & grow before you can love some thing that you want to be with forever with

PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like chilling with all my friends having 420s all the time. If they don't smoke that's even better. Meeting new people, doing crazy s**t such as running around in the wilderness in the nude, having crazy sex in unusual places. doing kinky things. It doesn't matter what you do but who you do it with. razz I like to go see shows. I love to talk about art and give tours at museums of any sort, I love clubbing a whole lot, watching the sunset, and some times I like writing poetry. I hope to travel the world one day with all my friends if I live that long. Even sometimes I act like an idiot to just make people laugh.I have a shiny penny and a dull penny I like them both just the same. I'm not prejudice
REASON FOR JOINING: I dunno.I guess cause the name and how beautiful the guild looked to me.  

XEverythingsxxOverratedX

Soviet_Viking

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:14 am
Aloha kākou. Mana'olana au kēlā hau'oli loa kākou. Makemake au kēia papa lawelawe ho'olaha. smile

(Sorry, had to practice...201's coming up and I gotta bust a** to get back to my pre-summer levels...)

Anyway...

NAME: SovietViking, Riley, Portagee Thunda, Na'auao, Riddley, The Jewish Tsunami

Location: Maui, Hawai'i (Born and raised)...s'okay, but it's a little boring at times.

APPEARANCE: 5'6-5'7, short but on the longer side dark brown hair (This is, likely to change soon), blue-green eyes, glasses...oh screw it, here's a pic of me (Be afraid sweatdrop ):

User Image

FAV. BANDS/ARTISTS: Too many to name, but including O-Shen, Peter Tosh, Alpha Blondy, Groundation, Heaven Shall Burn, Combichrist, Fiji, Jedi Mind Tricks, Eek-A-Mouse, Jack Off Jill, Lamb of God, State Radio, Steel Pulse, Immortal Technique, Velvet Acid Christ, Lucky Dube, and much more... sweatdrop

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Currently single, kinda-sorta looking

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: My friends, studying people, photography, cemeteries, air hockey, history, Learning the Hawaiian language, and most importantly, being Portagee (Portuguese). whee

PERSONALITY: Generally sociable, somewhat acerbic, quite sarcastic...many people think I'm a total p***k when they first meet me. Sweet when the time arises, sometimes way too much.

PET PEEVES: Poor spelling, people unopen to new things and ideas, teenyboppers at teh mall, troublemakers at my (soon-to-be) job (At an arcade...Gods help me XD)

LIKES: Cool and interesting people, living on a fairly diverse island (sometimes), cultures of the Pacific peoples, intriguing photography, and generally, most things.

Dislikes: For the most part, they're in my pet peeves... lol

REASON FOR JOINING: Like I said, interesting people intrigue me...most of the people here seem pretty interesting. That, and I am becoming more and more fascinated with gothic fashion and people thanks to the numerous goth-types I know and love IRL. 3nodding  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games