Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:55 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
*the little man got a bit aggrovated and summoned a floating round disc then he said... over the talking... *

"hey.... HEY.. please can i have your attention, i have more than you believe of thoose Androids... i want to check out how good they work as a weapon against the humans, they are controllable in form of a game, in this game, "you" as the rebellion can stear single robots, they will have your own fysical abilities, and i can stear how many that will come, in form of a strategy game,... i made it just for fun, but i think it can be used against theese forces... if it is a huge army, i think the best thing to do is to lure them in the middle of the space to the north, ill make your biological clones do so, and when they come there, my main force will slaugther them, ... it will only be a fraction of the whole army but since it is a army that in theory would kill his forces, even if there is some magical ability's in some of them... and dont worry, we are secure here at home base... i can tell you so much... it is invisible for the persons that i dont want it to be visible for... and allso, i have some defencive mesures that will come in handy!"

kevin gets to the lab with the kids
kevin:here are the kids and is there a female bull demon form of the androids??kevin looks at him pleadingly

"if you want that to happen, Kevin ask the one inside you [you can control it urself]... Logen, theese are of your kind, all three," ...

the little man pointed at them each.. then he hinted towards the Half snowtiger Half human looking Logen now sitting at the floor playing with her tail becouse she was bored, the kids ran towards her, and they transformed intoo their true form... three small snowtiger/elfs... as logen saw that... she cried in happyness, and a flash of darkness and she and the kids was away, she had gone to another room, where she and they could be alone... feelings like pure happyness and feelings like her heart being mended again was overflowing intoo Sam's mind (logen had a bit of her soul in her body just so you know it) then the professor cried one tear of happyness for her he had tried to make kids for her, kids or anything that was similar to her, though that was not easy, becouse whenever he tried to make one it failed... becouse he didnt know how to copy a soul, nor did he know how to create a soul... this was only a problem for her race, it was more easy to create it of human based subjects, he had done some extensive research on both humans, vampires, lucian, and even some elfs... all the subjects he had tested on, had been paid, exept the vampires that had died becouse they had a voilent reaction to a waterbased chemical he had made... he did only give one of them a spray, one spray with a normal plant sprayer... and they all died... not on purpose...,

then he touched a panel that was on the floating disc alike thing he stood on, and out of the walls, came some things that they needed for this plan to get going... some eye formed things and some hands and feet formed things... they were for them to have full controll, and so he said*

"its made from the same matherial that the androids are made of, and you can pick any of the androids that are powered up right now!... you must try it out a bit... its fun!... and when you have taken on the hands and feet and the eyes has becomed truely adjusted to you, a bubble of gel wil come around you, and you can move freely, "
{i cant beleive i read all tht} Sam asks "Could I still take care of the children though? So i see you havnt tested on Angels yet have you, and if you need a soul you could test on one of my spirit arrow's"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:55 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
*the little man got a bit aggrovated and summoned a floating round disc then he said... over the talking... *

"hey.... HEY.. please can i have your attention, i have more than you believe of thoose Androids... i want to check out how good they work as a weapon against the humans, they are controllable in form of a game, in this game, "you" as the rebellion can stear single robots, they will have your own fysical abilities, and i can stear how many that will come, in form of a strategy game,... i made it just for fun, but i think it can be used against theese forces... if it is a huge army, i think the best thing to do is to lure them in the middle of the space to the north, ill make your biological clones do so, and when they come there, my main force will slaugther them, ... it will only be a fraction of the whole army but since it is a army that in theory would kill his forces, even if there is some magical ability's in some of them... and dont worry, we are secure here at home base... i can tell you so much... it is invisible for the persons that i dont want it to be visible for... and allso, i have some defencive mesures that will come in handy!"

kevin:here are the kids and is there a female bull demon form of the androids??kevin looks at him pleadingly

"if you want that to happen, Kevin ask the one inside you [you can control it urself]... Logen, theese are of your kind, all three," ...

the little man pointed at them each.. then he hinted towards the Half snowtiger Half human looking Logen now sitting at the floor playing with her tail becouse she was bored, the kids ran towards her, and they transformed intoo their true form... three small snowtiger/elfs... as logen saw that... she cried in happyness, and a flash of darkness and she and the kids was away, she had gone to another room, where she and they could be alone... feelings like pure happyness and feelings like her heart being mended again was overflowing intoo Sam's mind (logen had a bit of her soul in her body just so you know it) then the professor cried one tear of happyness for her he had tried to make kids for her, kids or anything that was similar to her, though that was not easy, becouse whenever he tried to make one it failed... becouse he didnt know how to copy a soul, nor did he know how to create a soul... this was only a problem for her race, it was more easy to create it of human based subjects, he had done some extensive research on both humans, vampires, lucian, and even some elfs... all the subjects he had tested on, had been paid, exept the vampires that had died becouse they had a voilent reaction to a waterbased chemical he had made... he did only give one of them a spray, one spray with a normal plant sprayer... and they all died... not on purpose...,

then he touched a panel that was on the floating disc alike thing he stood on, and out of the walls, came some things that they needed for this plan to get going... some eye formed things and some hands and feet formed things... they were for them to have full controll, and so he said*

"its made from the same matherial that the androids are made of, and you can pick any of the androids that are powered up right now!... you must try it out a bit... its fun!... and when you have taken on the hands and feet and the eyes has becomed truely adjusted to you, a bubble of gel wil come around you, and you can move freely, "

kevin tries to control the android and it comes out of its own free wil
android:what is your bidding
kevin turn into a female bull demon!!!
android:undrestood
the android turns into a bull demon female
kevin hugs her as soren walks in
soren:hey kevin should i leave and come back in a few houdrs
^said jokingly^
kevin blushes and lets go
kevin:thanks for ruining the moment  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O
soren is sam ok

ya her and cordire are playing tag
Sam pushes Soren "YOUR IT TO!!" then she run's away from him lauphing "HEHEHE"
she laughed running after her, she smiling
Sam "Angilita your not it anymore Soren is, and he has to play or i will kick him!" she starts lauphing aloud
she caught up with her "i know, just trying to catch up" she smiled, she laughed with her "yea and ill be there helping her"
Sam says in happiness "Hurray! You heir that Soren we are gonna beat you up if you dont play this game with us!!!" She continue's to run with Angelita  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:58 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

^said jokingly^
she laughed "aww you look cute together"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:59 pm
Hiroshi Etai
Hiro walks up to Sam and puts his hand on her shoulder. "Since we aren't alone, would you like o learn those magics now?"
"how about l8terI wanna play tag!! and you have to join us now lol" Sam yells to him as she continue's to run  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

^said jokingly^
Sam walks in and punches Soren playfully "Thanks for playing the game with us" she said sarcastically "I see Kevin is cheating on my scruff, How rude Kevin" Sam lauph's  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

^said jokingly^
kevin:hey thats embaressing
kevin blushes
soren:its the truth  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:02 pm
Hiro nods. "I understand."  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:02 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

^said jokingly^
kevin blushes
she smiled and walked next to them "but its true" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:03 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

^said jokingly^
kevin blushes

Sam lauph's then turns to the professer "Will i still be able to care for the children? and how are they doing?"  

ShinyToy

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:05 pm
Hiro watches Angelita's and Kevin's conversation. He turns away, and walks away, hand clutching the shirt over his heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

^said jokingly^
kevin blushes
she smiled and walked next to them "but its true" she said smiling
all we are missing is the pervert thing
oh and here
soren slips him a bag
youll need whats in it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:06 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{i cant beleive i read all tht} Sam asks "Could I still take care of the children though? So i see you havnt tested on Angels yet have you, and if you need a soul you could test on one of my spirit arrow's"

[sorry for writing long messages!]

*Professor Klingez took one of the spirit arrows, and started some tests, of dna and some tests that he tried to bend it and he started to design a arrown like it, with the same propositions,,, he did so, then he tossed the original to her again he pressed the copy intoo the wall, that swollowed it, and made it go to the control room, where he had 5 of himself wondering and such, calculating every move, and telling himself about alot, he had a huge database that was left in the research facility that had been here before, there was nothing but bones to see in any direction then but he found a simple computer with alot of data that they had gathered in the time they had done the researching there... Klingez had simply tested everything, in the beginning... then he had started to make tests that he thought of himself*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:07 pm
Hiroshi Etai
Hiro watches Angelita's and Kevin's conversation. He turns away, and walks away, hand clutching the shirt over his heart.

soren:were are you going join us for once  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:08 pm
wakes up in a tree
"were is every one at"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games