Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:50 pm
That happened to me too, NG. Except..we weren't really dating..but just on and off seeing each other. He'd gotten back together with his highschool sweetheart and didn't tell me until 3 months afterwards...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:56 pm
Oh no no no, he knows i like him, and that i want to be with him, but i'm to shy to ask. I visited himo n SL and what? oh, hes cuddlin' with his girlfriend. I hate men. i'm so threw with this. BACK TO BEING A LESBIAN neutral  

UglyCoyoteNG

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:06 pm
Alright people, i need help.

Robin, my mothers best friend, has a problem. Namely her husband. She cant' kick him out on the street, shes to nice. His family wont take him. What do we do? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:45 pm
I don't really know the situation, but..hm...nice approach? Uh, helping him find somewhere else to stay? An apartment or something? ::shrug::

On another note, my father is a moron. He tried calling like, a week ago. Now, he hasn't tried to make contact in...forever. Oh, he's tried a few times in the past, and kept in touch for a while then dropped off the face of the earth. Happens every time. I really don't want to talk to him. Mainly because his drunken, drug-addicted a** can't stay out of jail and he doesn't act like he really cares about us. My brother doesn't even want to talk to him. Anyway, the idiot didn't even leave a number to call him back at. My mom wants to know what to tell him if she finds out where to call him at. She suggested having him write to us, but...no, I wouldn't like that. ...ugh, if he's going to stay out of my life, he should stay out. Not try to make half-a** attempts at talking to teenage kids he hasn't seen in 16 years. I don't like thinking about him, and now he just resurfaces as yet another reminder of what a ******** up family I have.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:52 pm
He dosen't work.
He dosen't do anything.
He sits on his a** all day and watches nascar.
Oh. and he bitches and yells. neutral

Ugh, your dad sounds horrable. I'm glad mine is gone. >.o MAN. Men just suck today don't they?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:53 pm
cry Hey...  

Af Mas

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:55 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
He dosen't work.
He dosen't do anything.

Ugh, your dad sounds horrable. I'm glad mine is gone. >.o MAN. Men just suck today don't they?!

get him a job, get him a cheap apartment, get rid of the tv and tell him he can't b***h and yell if he doesn't do a damn thing

But really, I don't know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:56 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
He dosen't work.
He dosen't do anything.

I dunno...teach her to be a little less nice and kick him out? He'll have to learn the hard way. And while many men I've know have been asses (my sister's dad almost killed me), there's some good ones. My mate's a wonderful guy.

edit: and so is Affy.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:04 pm
Indeed, "Hey".
Not all of us are that like that, nor do we plan to be.
Give us a chance; wont you?

But in terms of changing his attitude, I agree with rainey. Take the alpha position; the strength of a man like that is skin deep. Take charge and he will fall into submission, He knows that she has the potential to be dominent so he tries to distract or intimedate(sp?) her with said "bitching" and yelling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:05 pm
shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG
He dosen't work.
He dosen't do anything.

I dunno...teach her to be a little less nice and kick him out? He'll have to learn the hard way. And while many men I've know have been asses (my sister's dad almost killed me), there's some good ones. My mate's a wonderful guy.

Thanks ^^;; And I'm pretty sure NG isn't totally serious  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:06 pm
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG
He dosen't work.
He dosen't do anything.

Just wanted to make sure you're feelings weren't hurt, or any of the other males here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:09 pm
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG
He dosen't work.
He dosen't do anything.

Just wanted to make sure you're feelings weren't hurt, or any of the other males here. 3nodding

Oh, very slightly. I think it would be pretty clear if NG was serious about what she said. And for the most part, one when it's really meant do I really take offense

I don't take matters of sexism lightly though. I really hate it when people of either gender belittle the opposite. There was a teacher in my highschool who was a man-hater to the extreme. She wouldn't grade males above a B, ever.  

Af Mas

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:11 pm
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG
He dosen't work.
He dosen't do anything.

Oh, very slightly. I think it would be pretty clear if NG was serious about what she said. And for the most part, one when it's really meant do I really take offense

I don't take matters of sexism lightly though. I really hate it when people of either gender belittle the opposite. There was a teacher in my highschool who was a man-hater to the extreme. She wouldn't grade males above a B, ever.

Hm, she sounds like a nice educator  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:12 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
He dosen't work.
He dosen't do anything.

Just have her do like the female mantis and devour him.

Come on now people, males have worth. they are good for killing other men. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:12 pm
Kasaki01
Hm, she sounds like a nice educator

She was the most hated woman in the entire school, for good reason. I really hope she doesn't work there anymore  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games