Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 am
He nodded, "Well I will only erase it if she wants me to. But for now, you should be fine. I have put you back to full health." He sat back agaisnt the tree, Hita and Izara both cuddling him in a brotherly way in their sleep. He looked to Ria and Racy, "Will the two of you be alright?" He asked, stroking Izara's dark hair absently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:45 am
Racy nodded, a biut confused, but knew what was going on.
ria's eyes were quickly looking around, quick glances from place to place in a paranoid fashioin.
eddie sighed and looked to Von. Ria knows she doesnt liek it, but trust me. she needs it more than ever. he remebers a time were she saw a scary movie, and on the same day she was kidnapped. (this ws when they were young) she was afraid to the highest degree, and let out all ehr fears on the kidnapper. then she escaped, running away free and unafraid. all ehr fears have been let out, and she was brave at the moment. she only lets out those movie characters, because she doesnt want them in her head anymore. the only problem was that she wuold see them alive, and breathing, as if she were in the movie. but though Ria never knew it, since they came from her mind, she can control them. but sometimes she jsut too afraid to.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:51 am
Von nodded as Hita woke up with a yawn. She looked at her brother and the group in front of her. "Um....I'm not going to ask." She said with a smile, leaning her head on her brother's shoulder and hugging his arm.
He chuckles and pats her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am
eddie couldnt smile, though he wanted to. things kept flying in his head, that made him want to smash some particular someone's head into tiny peices. the more he tried to ignor it, the more it came to him. without a word eddie just left, going to the school gym.
racy and ria both watchhed him leave until the could see him anymore. "onee-chan, whats wrong with Eddie?" ria asked Racy.
racy just shrugged in reply, tilting her head a bit and thought about it.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:58 am
Izara sits up and looks to where Eddie left in worry. She was sleeping, but her dreams were filled with everyone's thoughts. She sighed and hid her face in Von's chest. "Sensei?" She asked quietly.
He looked down at her and smiled, "Yes, what is it little Iz?"
Hita looked over with curiousity.
Izara sighed, "May I go see Eddie?"
He nodded, "Of course. I do not own you, I am merely your teacher..."
She nodded then stood. She bowed to Ria and Racy. Then went to Eddie in the gym. She watched him for a while then sighed. "Eddie why are you so angry?" She whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:03 am
eddie was in the middle of hitting a punching bck with his bare hands, and when Iz came in the bag burst open as itr flew to the other side of the room. "what?" eddie said, not hearing Iz.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:08 am
She frowned, "I asked why you're upset..." She said more audible, but just as soft.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 am
eddie looked down. "it shoudlnt concern you, because it has nothing to do with you." eddie was acting odd, not like himself. he was acting more like nate.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:34 am
Izara sighed then nodded, "Alright. Fine I'll leave." She said with clenched fists as she turned to leave him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:00 pm
eddie blinked a couple times before realizing she was upset. he ran/skiped/fast-walked awkardly to catch up to her, and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "i-im sorry..i..didnt..i cant..i-uh.." he said trying ot apologized. e didnt know why he was mad or acting this way, but something was coming over him. kinda like the feeling where his chip starts to turn on. "oh..no..um...are you a v-vampire? just wondering..." he said nervously.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:16 pm
(( I just started an RP in the non-neko rp forum knowing not many people go there do you think you can check it out? it's corrupted dreamworld thanx))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:33 pm
Izara stared at him in bewilderment for a long moment then stared at the ground and sighed. She closed her eyes and whispered almost inaudibly, "Von is the only one who knows..."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:54 pm
eddie's eye twitched, being so serious he could die. he thought to himself, wtf is that supposed to mean?! he looked at her once more then teleported to Von and the rest. do you know anyone thats a vampire? its really imprtant. Reaaalllyy important.
racy loked at eddie skeptically. then to ria. she waved her hand infront of his face, with an 'hello, im right here!' look.
eddie sighed, already knowing about Racy and Ria, so thats why he was asking Von. Genius stare he thought to himself, looking back to Von for the answer.undefined  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 pm
knnytte of terror
(( I just started an RP in the non-neko rp forum knowing not many people go there do you think you can check it out? it's corrupted dreamworld thanx))
mhmk, ill check it out.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:58 am
Von looked up at Eddie then stood and took his shoulder to guide him away from the girls.
Hita frowned, "Hey! Von where are you going?!"
Von looks over his shoulder and smiled gently, "I just need to speak with Eddie alone alright?"
When they are alone, he looks Eddie in the eye. "Listen Eddie, Izara and I went away for a while, just by ourselves. I was meaning to enhance her magic abilities, but other things happened instead." He looked Eddie over then went back to staring him in the eye. "Izara doesn't want anyone to know. Not even her brother, nor my sister know about this. Izara was attacked while I was getting food. When I came back, she'd already begun to change." He looked at him with a stern expression, "I'm trusting you with this secret. Obviously, she didn't deny it, so she wanted you to know. Do not, I repeat do not, tell anyone. Or I'll be forced to hurt you." He didn't smile, he was completely serious. "Izara is like a sister to me, she trusted me with this. And I do not go back on my word."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games