Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:42 pm
eddie's eyes widened. "s-so..she is a v-vamp-pire?!?" he said shakily, grpping Von's hand on his shoulder. he felt like he was gonna die inside. "oh my god..." he shook his head, not wantint to beloeve it and ran off, as far away as he can get. "no, no, NO!!!" he said to himself, not wanting to believe it all. he couldnt tell anyone his problem, or it would endanger him and Nate. "i-i cant go back. i can NEVR go back...!!" ehe kept reminding himself. he was already materializing a little dagger type thing. he knew he wasnt supposed to, but he looked back one more time.
when he looekd back at his path ahead, racy was infront of him. "what the hell is wrong with you?!" she said as he kept running towards her. she froze when she saw eddie's sweet blue eyes turn red and he cuts her in the stomach as he ran past her. racy fell to the ground, clutching her stomach. it wasnt deep enough to make her guts spill, but it was enough for her to bleeed out a pudle in a few seconds. he kept running and soon diapeared into mid air, not looking back anymore. noone saw it, but a blue shade came back to his eyes and a tear rolled down before he disapeared.
ria screamed when she saw eddie cut racy and she teleported to racy with a running start. the next second, ria was kneeling down to racy, suprised form all the blood and speechless. her facial expression was as if she was going to cry, and really wanting to help, but she didnt know what to do, she wasnt really good with knowing what to do in a suprising event with it catching her off gaurd.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:50 pm
Von watched Eddie run off, and Izara appeared beside him with a look of rage. "What have you done?" She hissed, louder than usual.
He looked down at her and frowned, "I am sorry. I did not know he would react that way."
She sneered, "I told you to keep it a secret!" She gets a hostile look on her face as she approaches Ria and Racy. "She'll be fine. Move! I'll heal her." She said with a colder tone then she would like.
She knelt beside Racy and healed her. She stared into her eyes with a dead look in her own. "Where did he go?" She demanded.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:30 pm
for some reason, racy was still in deep pain, and around the cut, racy started turning a black shade, slowly creeping to a bigger form, covering more of her body. racy gritted her teeth, remebering the pain, from somewhere, sometime ago. she couldnt put her finger on it, but what it reminded her of, wanted to make her kill someone. ria touched racy's head, and Racy felt cold. the healing wasnt working at all. there was something in that dagger that had a great effect on vampires.

as eddie was up in the air, reappearing high above the clouds, out of sight, he was paceing back and forth in mid-air as if he wer pacing in solid ground. nononono, this isnt supposed to happen! he said, growling to himself. grr dammit, this place is filled with them, i might end up killing someone!! them his eyes widened, looking over a cloud. oh no! i hurt Racy..but i cant go back there... he argued with himself, going back up to were he was before looking over a cloud. then he got an idea, of where to ask for questions in these situations. Nate! then he teleported to where ever nate was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:36 pm
"Von.." Izara breathed in terror as she watched Racy. He quickly appeared behind her then scooped her up in his arms and stared down at Racy. He examined her then raised one of his arms. He held out his pointer finger then a ball of light escaped his finger and went inside her heart.
Izara's eyes were wide, "But...Von...that takes so much energy from you..." She looks up at him with scared eyes. "You'll be weak."
He smiles at her then looks to Racy, waiting for the effects to die down. "It may weaken me, but if it will aid little Racy then it was worth it. It seems that she shares the same qualities as you have recently gained."
Her eyes close as she thinks, I noticed.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:49 pm
when eddie finally reached nate, he was droopy, paniky and he looked terrible. nate looked at eddie as he popped in. "hey ed!" he said, at first not noticing his gloomy aura. "whats wrong?" he said hoppinh off a table he was sitting by, and taking a few steps toward him. eddie dropped his head and didnt answer. he looked up at nate, and hiw eyes flashed a red, then back to irts normal color, and he dropped his head again.
"oh." nate said, understanding. "well, who is it?"
"izara...and i got racy...but shes fine...for now." eddie said not looking up.
"aww, that sucks..." nate said, know how much eddie hated this. "well, how much does it cost to get a brain sugery?"
eddie widened his eyes, loked up at nate, not wanting a brain surgery.
nate laughed at his reaction, "hahaha, i was just kidding..."
eddie growls, hitting nate lightly on his arm. "well, im not." he ploped on nate's bed, sonce he noticed they wer in nate's dorm. he covered his head with the pillow, groaning in stress.
nate sat next to eddie, trying to think of a solution. "oh i know what you can do!!" nate started, as eddie peeked out from under the pillow.

racy started breathing normally again, and the blackness started to fade away. she sat up, though the was still bleeding and in pain and stuff, and she hugged von. "thank you..."
she thought about why her cut was different from all the others she had gotten in her life...except fot one. "t-that..was.." she started to remeber everything. she gasped and clasped her hands around her mouth in shock.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:02 pm
Von sat Izara back on her feet and looked to Racy. "What is it?" He asked gently.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:10 pm
racy shook her head, not wanting to say it. tears rolled down ehr face, remebering all the painful things. she remebered the death of her Parents. of her Brother. of her hope. she didnt want to talk about any of it. and she especially hated that she was crying in front of everyone, and that eddie was part of that cruel society. ria knelt down next to racy, putting a hand on her shoulder, showing that Ria would always be there for Racy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:14 pm
Von nodded, "Alright, you don't have to talk about it if it makes you uncomfortable. I'm sorry for making such sad feelings resurface for you."
Izara looks at Racy with sad eyes as she cries.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:18 pm
ria gasped, hearing Racy's thoughts. "we're in danger..." she whispers to herself. she got up, tugging Racy's clothing to get up. racy looks up at Ria, stops crying but still sniffles and wipes away her tears. she knew that Ria knew, and she knew that Ria would know what to do.
Ria looked at Von and Iz. "um..we..have to do..something." she said, starting to run back to the school. Racy followed, but alot more slowly, still aching inside, and feeling like she wanted to kill herslef.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:23 pm
They both nodded, then went back to Hita. She had waited quietly, but when she saw Von's overly calm mood, and Izara's pissed off one she grew suspicious. "What happened?"
Izara shook her head and Von spoke. "You know the usual drama that happens whenever we come to see our little Iz."
Hita makes a '0' with her mouth, "Okay."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:36 pm
((g2g, picnic for father's day))
(aw not enough time to reply!! Dx)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:39 pm
angel_eyes200
((g2g, picnic for father's day))
(aw not enough time to reply!! Dx)

(( crying bye...))  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:41 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
They both nodded, then went back to Hita. She had waited quietly, but when she saw Von's overly calm mood, and Izara's pissed off one she grew suspicious. "What happened?"
Izara shook her head and Von spoke. "You know the usual drama that happens whenever we come to see our little Iz."
Hita makes a '0' with her mouth, "Okay."
rac and Ria ran around the school, looking for eddie and nate. both are pretty enflamed and verrryy mad.

eddie wavs his hands in front of nate's face. "hellooo?!?! whats the 'idea' of yours?!?!" eddie said getting impatient.
"oh! oh ya! you just have to stay away from her for a while. get used to it, and control your chip."
eddie slaps his hands to his face over his eyes, slowly wiping them down, off his face. "oh..my..gad. are you crazy?!?! i cant control the chip!! and i cant stay away from izara forever!!" then he mumbles, "Hita always hangs around Izara..." then he coughs loudly and fake. "hm? what? oh, who said that? hm?" then he looks around, blushing.
nate laughs at eddie's terrible lying skills and his chioldish reactions. he nudges him and says calmly with a slight giggle. "heh, dont worry dude, nothings comming out of this guy." he said pointing to himself.
eddie sighs, feeling embarresed because of his total lack of experience of lying, and now nate knew...something. but he got back up and nodded confidently. "o-okay...ill try to control it." he said nodding again. as eddie was gonna walk out the door, he was stopped by a slam opening of the door as it swung open almost hittng eddie.
Racy and ria found them. "you are sooo dead." ria said angrily.
racy nodded, not saying anything because her teeth were so thightly clenthed together. then she growled. "you KILLED MY BROTHER!!" she yelled to nate.
eddie and nate widened their eyes as the looked at eachother. nate looekd at the window, and eddie caught the memo and they hopped out of the window together, running through the field franticlly, trying to control both of their chips. they really didnt want to hurt anyone anymore. racy and ria hopped out, taking off into the air, flying as fast as a jet, following eddie and nate.
nate whispered through his teeth, "crap crap crap crap."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:47 pm
Von sensed a disturbance in the force (lolz) and tugged Hita and Izara out of their sitting positions. They both gave him a questioning look. "Let's get out of the rain." He said.
Hita looked at him like he was crazy, "It's not--"
Von's eyes flashed white and it started raining. "Raining..." She finished with a frown.
Izara shook her head then took Von's hand then looked to Hita. Hita sighed loudly then took her brother's other hand and let him teleport them to the cafeteria. Izara sat down at a table and sighed quietly.
Von walked over and put a hand on her back.
Hita just stared at the two, totally oblivious to what was going on.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:03 pm
NATE AND EDDIE SLPIT UP, ENTERING BACK INTO THE SCHOOL. THEY WERE BOTH ENTERING ROOMS, ((woooopps caps on.)) and jumping out throug windows, and crashing through doors to get rid of Racy and Ria off their tails. eddie and nate found eachother again, and ran through the halls, with both ria and racy roght behind them. eddie looked through a door and saw von, and hita and iz. he knew he couldnt, but he was gonna die if he didnt. he pulled nate's arm, crashing through to Von and the rest, kinda half-hiding, when Ria and Racy came in after them. racy and ria got back on their feet, walking to them, when they soon collapsed to the floor with dart looking thins on the back of their necks. edie glared at nate after standing back up, looking down at nate, wondering what happened. nate chuckled, and held his hand up for a high five. eddie shook his head, and crossed his arms. "what? you didnt see me set that up when you oulled me in?!" nate said disapointed. "they wer gonna kill us!!"
eddie blushed, suddenly remebering that Von and Hita and Izara was there. "oh..um..hi..i'll just...." he thought of running out the door, but he just walked over to Racy's and Ria's bodies on the floor. he didnt wanna touch them though in case they wake up and stare chasing him again.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games