Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:09 pm
Izara looks over at Eddie and Nate, then the two girls and sighs. Von looks down at her with sad eyes and pats her back some more.
(on the bright side of my pplz)
Hita looks over at Ria and Racy then walks over. "Woah...how'd you do that? It was cool--I mean...the poor girls...do you think they need help?" She bit her lip to keep from laughing at herself. She looked over at Eddie then giggled, "We need to stop meeting in weird situations like this." She said, still smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:20 pm
"hm." eddie sighs. nah, i dont think theyre hurt. just...dont touch them... it could..fall out. dont let it fall out.. he though to her. he was really afriad for the girls to wake up. hopefully, the dart in the back of racy's neck will have the same effect it had a few years ago, so she'll forget everything...he need that to happen.
now ria, racy has to forget, so shell stop ria. again.
nate was hoping the same thing and he walked to eddie and knels down next to him, and looked at Hita. "so, youre hita, eh?" nate said in a smug tone, teasing eddie.
eddie nudged nate. "yeah, this is Hita. and Hit, this is Nate." he says though his teeth, uncomfterbly.
nate laughed at eddie, getting up to get a Dr.Pepper.
eddie sighed, resting his head in his hands.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:30 pm
Hita looked between the two boys and giggled, "Yeah I'm Hita. Hey Nate."

Izara rested her head on the table and smiled down at it. Her friend was so oblivious. Von looked at Hita then to Eddie and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:57 pm
((whats oblivious mean?? i feel so blond -_-))
eddie heard the laugh from Von and looked to hyim, confised. he blushed a bit, getting an idea. he totally forgot about Racy and Ria. when nate came back, holding a soda can. and knelt down to eddie again, his knee accidentally touched the dart on Ria's head and it moved to the side sloghtly and her hand quickly grabbed Eddie's ankle. he was so suprised he almost jumped in the air. nate did though, seeing the sudden movement from teh 'supposed to be uncauntios' body and started walking slowly to the door. "ohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrap..."
eddie looekd at the hand, really scared. "get her off get her off get her off get her off...!!" he kept repeating, not wanting to move do that he could awaker her more.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:03 pm
((it means she has no clue. lolz.))
Izara raised her head and looks over at them. She raised an eyebrow at the sight. Von smiled, raising a hand, but Hita threw her shoe at him. "No! You'll wake her up!" She looks around then grabs a pipe that looked way too important to fool with, but she took it anyway. She knelt beside Eddie and replaced his ankle with the pipe. She sighed, "There, ain't I brilliant?" She said with a smile.
Von chuckled at his little sister, "Very."
Izara smirked then rolled her eyes playfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:11 pm
ria took a deep breath then passed out again. eddie sighed in relief and hugged Hita happliy. thank you, thank you thank you!!! you have NO idea how you jsut saved my life. and i thank you for that. eddie said, stapping back again, and smiles. now, if you excuse me, i must be going. before he left, he teleported
racy and Ria safely somewhere else and he clamly walked toward the door to nate.
nate stared at eddie, looking like he had a heart attack. "oh..my..Dude!! i was so frekkin scared, you have no idea..i mean, she was like...and you were like..and then she was..." nate talked as they both walked out the door.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 pm
Hita smiled at the spot Eddie was then turned to face her brother and best friend. When she saw them she actually flinched and jumped back, squeeking. Izara was sitting with her head in her arms, sulking. And Von was sulking from seeing his student so sad.
Hita walked closer to them and it sounded like the two made a hissing sound. Like the sound vampires make when they come into contact with sunlight. They being the vampires, and Hita being the sunlight.
"Gah...what's wrong with you guys?" She asked.
The both looked at her with depressed looks, making her jump away from them again. "Sheesh, next time I'll just leave...actually I think I'm going to leave now. You guys can stay in your emo corner together okay?" She smiled, causing the hissing sound to come again then she turned and went outside.
She walked around then just decided to lay in the grass. It wasn't raining anymore because Von was occupied with being depressed with Iz.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:30 pm
eddie was actaully out in the feilds with nate, talking about their problems and what had just happened and how to fix it. eddie saw hita and ditched Nate, running to her, seeing her look not as happy. "hey, whats wrong?" his smile fading.
nate rolled his eyes. "wow." he was still where eddie had left him. hm...that hita girl might be tearing me and eddie apart..but eh, its too early to think that. ill let them have fun first. then he smirled at his thoughts.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:32 pm
Hita gasped lightly when Eddie appeared. She propped herself up by her elbows and smiled up at him. "Oh nothing, Von and Iz are just being downers...I didn't want to wait for them to perk up so I came out here to lay down."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:45 pm
oh! okay. eddie said with a smile. then he noticed he just left nate and looked back at nate. nate waved at eddie with an, 'hello, im right here...' look. eddie looked back to hita. quick question. are you a vampire? he asked innocently. if she was, it would ruin his life. he may never be able to speak to her again, ignoring the fact that he was a vampire himself.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:48 pm
Hita blinked at the random question, "Wow. That was unexpected. Especially the emphasis on the 'you', but no...I am not a vampire...last time I checked...So um, no." She giggled. "I don't even know anyone that's a vampire." She smiled up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:05 pm
heh sighed in relief, again. and smiled a fake smile. t-thats..great! i mean, its really good... then he turned his head, wanting to tell her everything soooo badly. then he only told her a small part. well, to be honest, im a vampire. but i really seem to foregt it at times. cuz..i feel like a normal human. except for the fact that i need a weekly sip of blood to keep me going, but yeah! other than that, im as normal as you...i guess then he realized what he just said and blushed, totally regretting the 'blood drinking' part. i mean, ive already had my share this week. then he regreted that too. n-no no, i mean..um..ugh. he gave up, feeling terrible.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:20 pm
Hita giggled at him, "It's okay. Don't feel weird. Thanks for telling me though, I hate being left out of things." She sighed, "Von and Iz hide a bunch of things from me, like they think it will hurt me or something. But, after a while I got used to it, so," She shrugged. "Whatever. I can deal with it." She smiled at Eddie, "But, I'm really happy that you shared that with me, Eddie. It means a lot."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:46 pm
"hm..gr-great..." then he loked down, picking at the grass, soon putugging out blunches, soon tuging out roots, until there was a hole of soild infront of himself. he tried to stop himself from telling her. either way, it was gonna hurt somone. if he didnt, it would hurt her. she didnt like being left out. if he did, it would hurt him. there are consequences for those types of things. "so, i assume you dont have any secrets for yourself?" he said slightly changing topic.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:50 pm
She smiled, "Nonsense." She looked at the hole he had ripped up out of the ground. "Actually, I'm supposed to be dead." She said casually. "I died a few years ago in fact. But, Von couldn't deal with it, so he brought Iz to the graveyard, and they resurrected me...Iz accidently got possessed by a ghost and she was acting WAY out of character. Like, skipping and giggling and falling and just...it was weird. Yeah, but Von and I have been gone for a while, to lure death away from the school. And when I say death, I mean the grim Reaper. He doesn't like that I escaped my fate...so he's been trying to drag me back under...and Von has been risking his life to save me..." She sighed, "He's so overprotective of me ever since I died..."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games