Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:55 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
I'm everybody's hero.
User Image

And this is how conceeded people are born children.

Children:Uuwwww...aahhh..."

Now come along, next up are Star Trek Fans, otherwise known as Trekies.

Admit it.
I'm your hero too.
What have you done for me to consider you such?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:57 pm

Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Please do so, I hate to say it but you have too many drow. They are not special anymore, you have made them a dime a dozen

wait a tic.
Whats our party composed of?
A Dwarven Ranger, a Half elven swashbuckler, ad a half elven Dragon Shaman I think.
Now, logically, what should we need?

I was meaning to ask you if I could switch to a bard? I have played the swashbuckler too many times and want to try something I have never done before that is not a straight up warrior or a powerful mage.

Ok.
A Bard would be useful. And with the proper feat alottment, you could still do the swashbuckling thing.
Shoul I make a cleric or druid?

Do a cleric, druids are usefull, but cleric has more healing spells. Which is what our party needs.
Druid is the Pwnage Class.

Good Armor, Good HP, Kickass Spells, Decent Weapon choice, Wildshape, Animal ******** Awsome.

heh.
hee hee hee hee.
Right.
You've never seen what we've seen.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:58 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
I'm everybody's hero.
User Image

And this is how conceeded people are born children.

Children:Uuwwww...aahhh..."

Now come along, next up are Star Trek Fans, otherwise known as Trekies.

Admit it.
I'm your hero too.
What have you done for me to consider you such?

I exist.
Besides, you're always after my a**.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:59 pm

Rogues are the best at 1st level, especially if you know how to "rogue". Orelse you get the stupid character that gets killed off first cas he missed a vital step in escaping something and the DM caught wind.

I once haunted a village with an evil halfling rogue. Ended up killing 95% of it before the others went and left. 2 were PCs. But the enitre thing took over month or so In-game time, so it really gave it a spooky factor.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:00 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

I was meaning to ask you if I could switch to a bard? I have played the swashbuckler too many times and want to try something I have never done before that is not a straight up warrior or a powerful mage.

Ok.
A Bard would be useful. And with the proper feat alottment, you could still do the swashbuckling thing.

Do a cleric, druids are usefull, but cleric has more healing spells. Which is what our party needs.

Good Armor, Good HP, Kickass Spells, Decent Weapon choice, Wildshape, Animal ******** Awsome.

heh.
hee hee hee hee.
Right.

Ever seen a Druid lose his powers? Funniest thing ever, well after seeing the level 10 character mauled to death by a dire weasel.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:01 pm

Johnny Malone

Ever seen a Druid lose his powers? Funniest thing ever, well after seeing the level 10 character mauled to death by a dire weasel.

Thats the b***h about Divine powers.
They're given by gods.

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:02 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Ok.

heh.
hee hee hee hee.
Right.

yeaa...the whole metal thing sucks.

Put a druid into fullplate and he can't function. >.<

I had to restort to climbing a tree once.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:02 pm

Des Voh
Rogues are the best at 1st level, especially if you know how to "rogue". Orelse you get the stupid character that gets killed off first cas he missed a vital step in escaping something and the DM caught wind.

I once haunted a village with an evil halfling rogue. Ended up killing 95% of it before the others went and left. 2 were PCs. But the enitre thing took over month or so In-game time, so it really gave it a spooky factor.

Fighters or barbarians have the best survivablility at 1st level. I prefer them in low level adventures.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:09 pm

D&D again huh? That's cool.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:25 pm

Big bunch o' nerds! xd

And because I just know you're all dying to know my current quest stats ... mrgreen

Angelic Scarf
Dark Halo 5x
Ancient Katana 5x
Momo Monkey 4x
Steel-Plated Ninja Band 2x
Kiki Kitty plushie 2x
27k pure

AFK Masturbating

Jedi Knight Ferus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:32 pm

surprised Thanks for sharing. I'm pumped up now.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:32 pm

i've always favored monks and paladins. tho i find the sorcerer class to be useful for multi-classing.

half-elves FTW!

Nospai Deathous

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:34 pm

Nospai Deathous
i've always favored monks and paladins. tho i find the sorcerer class to be useful for multi-classing.

half-elves FTW!

I don't generally mult-class into a mage. I go either straight warrior type or straight mage type. Although the Duskblade is a fun class that mixes magic and fighting! mrgreen

Paladins are fun to mess with.
Lawful Good.
What a joke.

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

Wizards are groovy. ^_^
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games