Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:29 pm
eddie froze. it was so wierd for him hearing her talk about death. since he was one of those who caused it. eddie stood up. "um...wow..." then he sat down, risking alot. "tell me about it...howd you die? and Von is that powerful, h-" then he choked for a few seconds. ugh crap, if that was a person theyd be dead right now.... he gorwled to himself. then he thought to Hita, okay, well, um...how did you die?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:34 pm
She jumped at his thoughts in her mind, but eased up immedieatly. She was used to Iz talking to her like this. "Well, I was walking home from school one day alone. Von was at home, he didn't need school. The only reason he went was to watch over me, but I insisted he stop because I thought I was a big girl. Well, these drunk guys came out of nowhere and started hitting on me. I freaked out and ran away from them. They chased after me and beat me...then took turns, you know." She gulped, cringing at the memory of the men raping her one after the other. "Well...My body couldn't take it. And after they were all done, they beat me some more, and one of them was freaking out about the police catching them or something. So he shot me in the head..." She picked at the grass. She wasn't crying or anything, but her voice got really quiet at the end. "That's why Von is so protective...He doesn't ever leave my side unless I'm with someone he trusts to protect me and look over me." She sighed and mumbled, "It's kind of annoying."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:48 pm
eddie looked at the grass sorrowfully. im so sorry...that must be terrible...both things. he really didnt like the idea that she was Kidnapped and Raped by drunk guys, and that fact that she died. and he felt sorry that she was being overprotected by Von. he knew he would do the same though, if someone he loved Died, and came back to life. he would try and protect them the same way. he probably couldnt bring them back a second time, if at all the first. then he noticed, that he couldnt be around her either. he was rsking too much. "i-" *choke choke* urrrrggg... stressed i dont like choking. anyways, i have to go...see ya tomorrow? eddi stood, holding out a hand to help her up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:01 am
Hita looked up at him and then took his hand and smiled. She stood up and hugged Eddie tightly. "Yeah, ok. I'll see you tomorrow." She sighed and pulled away so she could smile at him. She took his hand in both of hers and raised it to her mouth. She closed her eyes and breathed in his scent. She giggled, then kissed his fingers then dropped his hand and performed a backflip. When she landed, she was in her wolf form. Her tail wagged as she went up to him and licked his hand, then nuzzled it a bit. She gave a wolfish laugh then turned and trotted off.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:55 am
eddie blushed when she did all of this. that was ...wierd. but..pleasant. and he smiled as she left. he hovered above the grass, too lazy at the moment to walk around. he found nate, who has been watching them from their usual tree. he sat next to him. "so, why are you just sitting here?"
"i was watching you and Hita." he said bluntly
eddie scoffed, suprised nate didnt even try to hide it, but it was the usual nate so eddie got over it quickly. he nudged nate, rolling his eyes. "ugh, i cant talk to anyone but you, and whenever i do, i choke to death. it sucks sooo bad."
nate laughed, "yeah, i think id be dead by now if i had that same choke thing."
eddie luaghed. "you think? you would."
"oh yeah. ahaha" nate got up, walking to the school with eddie folowing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:58 am
Hita ran at full speed to where Izara and Von were. When she found them, she tackled them both onto the ground. As she pinned them down, she returned back to human form, laughing whole-heartedly.
"Ah, you guys. You're so easily freaked out." Hita said with a wide grin.
Izara rolled her eyes but smiled back at her.
Von chuckled and stood up. "Well, I think it would be best if we went to class now."
Hita nodded then took both of their hands, "C'mon guys! Hurry!"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:14 am
this next class, all four of them were together. "mmk, so, biology next nii-san?" ria asked eddie.
"yeah, i think so." eddie replied, walking into the biology class. nate sighed. he didnt really like boilogy, but he lived with it, and knew alot of it. since he was created by it, he didnt need to know the basics.
eddie knew most of this too, but still took notes to stay in character.
racy tapped eddie on the shoulder. "i dont really get it..."
eddie whispered back, "ill toutor you later k?"
racy nodded, and still took notes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:30 am
"We're gonna be late and it's all your fault!" Hita hissed to Izara and Von.
Von sighed, "Would it make you feel better if we didn't get scolded?"
"Yes, very much so!" Hita said, nodding furiously.
He chuckled then took Izara's hand. "Alright, time to see if you can perform this correctly, Iz."
Izara nodded then closed her eyes. After a few seconds, they looked at the clock to see that it was five minutes prior to when they originally arrived.
"That is so cool!" Hita siad excitedly, rushing into Biology. She looked around, and it looked like nothing changed except the time. That is awesome!  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:41 am
nate and eddie waved to them. racy looked at Iz and Hita and Von suspiciously. she looked at the clock and its moved back. "???" was her expression. ria waved to them too, curious to who Hita was. she didnt remeber meeting her yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:46 am
The three sat in the back of the classroom. Izara yawned and held her head in her hands, and closed her eyes, dozing off. Von hummed a certain tune to himself, sitting with perfect posture and doodling on a piece of paper. Hita sat back in her desk so she could swing her legs back and forth. She looked to Ria and smiled brightly, then started drawing on her desk.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:21 pm
racy and ria were totally clueless at who Von and Hita were they dont remeber meeting them at all. Nate and eddie's plan wirked after all. they did twitch thier memory enough for them to forget again. eddie and nate sighed in relief, at the same time. somehow, they both knew what eachother were thinking and they knew what they were gonna do next. even though Nate was somewhere else, problably out of school, and eddie was still in class they had a connection.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:39 pm
Koji sat there in class bored as well you get it? Kai also the same.  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:43 pm
racy turned around and waved to Koji and Kia. eddie did too. ria was taking notes and didnt seem to notice them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:47 pm
They both smiled. And now that Koji knew Racy was in the room he couldnt help but stare Kai rolls his eyes.  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:50 pm
racy blushes, trning back to the board. she kicks Ria's chair to get her attention. "hey," she whispers as Ria turns around to her. "what class is your Adrian friend in?"
ria blushes and didnt reply, know Racy was teasing her. then Racy looks back to koji and smiles.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games