Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:08 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((oh yeah i forgot))
he walks by her
she got her Vanilla and strawberrry ice creem and turned to Negi. "so, what do you want to do Negi-san?" ria asked between 2 licks of her ice cream.

"i dont know. am i nii-chan or negi-san?" he says smilling
ria smiled back. "your both. you are an older brother to me, nd i cant call you by your name??" she said teasingly.

"you can but being called to things confuses me. and how old are you?"
ria tilts her head, and looks up with her eyes, trying to remeber. "um...im...15? yeah. im 15." she said with a ctue smile. 4laugh

"are you sure?" he says thinking shes lyeing  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:11 pm
she finishes her ice cream cone and leans back against a wall. "well, um..." she thinks, then suddenly looks back at him, suprised. "oh my gosh! i think your right!!" she said worriedly. she takes his hand, running to her dorm. she walks in, searching in her drawers. soon she pulls out a peice of paper she remebers writning in a year ago. she looks at it closely, re-reading it.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:13 pm
angel_eyes200
she finishes her ice cream cone and leans back against a wall. "well, um..." she thinks, then suddenly looks back at him, suprised. "oh my gosh! i think your right!!" she said worriedly. she takes his hand, running to her dorm. she walks in, searching in her drawers. soon she pulls out a peice of paper she remebers writning in a year ago. she looks at it closely, re-reading it.

"so?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:19 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"so?"
she blshes, fallung on her bed,covering her head with a pillow. "no no no no no no no no, i cant believe i forgot!! im so stupid!!!!!" she closed the door with her mind, and said, "can i tell you a secret?" whic was muffled a bit from the pillow.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:21 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"so?"
she blshes, fallung on her bed,covering her head with a pillow. "no no no no no no no no, i cant believe i forgot!! im so stupid!!!!!" she closed the door with her mind, and said, "can i tell you a secret?" whic was muffled a bit from the pillow.

"uhm yeah"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:28 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"so?"

"uhm yeah"
she sat up, and hugged the pillow. "im not suppsed to be here...andi cant tell anyone else, or else they'll hate me!!" she said putting the pillow over her face, only showing her confused and worried eyes.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:32 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"so?"

"uhm yeah"
she sat up, and hugged the pillow. "im not suppsed to be here...andi cant tell anyone else, or else they'll hate me!!" she said putting the pillow over her face, only showing her confused and worried eyes.

"they wont care im not suppsed to be here either they dont care. how old are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:36 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"so?"

"uhm yeah"

"they wont care im not suppsed to be here either they dont care. how old are you?"
then she jumped up on her knees. "thats the thing!!!! im 12!!!" she said flailing her arms at first, then crouched down, huggig a pillow and whispering. "im supposed to be in 7th grade!!!" she said in a croaking paniked voice.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:42 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"uhm yeah"

then she jumped up on her knees. "thats the thing!!!! im 12!!!" she said flailing her arms at first, then crouched down, huggig a pillow and whispering. "im supposed to be in 7th grade!!!" she said in a croaking paniked voice.

"oh well maybe your just smart i know someone that is so smart and she is a teacher and she is only 10 butim not suppust to here cuz im way to old"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:52 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"uhm yeah"

"oh well maybe your just smart i know someone that is so smart and she is a teacher and she is only 10 but im not supposed to be here cuz im way to old"

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:53 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"uhm yeah"

"oh well maybe your just smart i know someone that is so smart and she is a teacher and she is only 10 butim not suppust to here cuz im way to old"
ria shook her head. "no, im not smart at all! im failing most of my classes!! i dont even remeber anything! i never took algebra or anything! i dont remeber going to middle school!!" she dug her fingers into the pillow, staring blankly at the corner of the room. "i-i...i only got in because i was with Racy and Nate, and i was 'age apropriate' for highschool. i wont be wiht Racy or nate if they found out!!" she said, remebering whyshe changed in the first place.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:57 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria shook her head. "no, im not smart at all! im failing most of my classes!! i dont even remeber anything! i never took algebra or anything! i dont remeber going to middle school!!" she dug her fingers into the pillow, staring blankly at the corner of the room. "i-i...i only got in because i was with Racy and Nate, and i was 'age apropriate' for highschool. i wont be wiht Racy or nate if they found out!!" she said, remebering whyshe changed in the first place.

"well at least you didnt have to go to high school 18 times. and well how do you not remeber anything?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:02 pm
"because i never went!!" she said, dropping her pillow, waving both hands in the air. then she remebered everything. "see me now?" she said,pinting at herself. "i looked like im 15 years old. phyisically, i am, but im actually just 12. i was born 12 years ago. and i transformed into a 15 year old me, just to be here, with Racy and N ate and Eddie!!" she explained honestly. "but you cant tell anyone, especially those 3. they'll hate me, or they'll never treat me the same..." ria said, getting her pillow again, hugging it, and loking down shamfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:06 pm
angel_eyes200
"because i never went!!" she said, dropping her pillow, waving both hands in the air. then she remebered everything. "see me now?" she said,pinting at herself. "i looked like im 15 years old. phyisically, i am, but im actually just 12. i was born 12 years ago. and i transformed into a 15 year old me, just to be here, with Racy and N ate and Eddie!!" she explained honestly. "but you cant tell anyone, especially those 3. they'll hate me, or they'll never treat me the same..." ria said, getting her pillow again, hugging it, and loking down shamfully.

"what about your bf? he should know. its not right to keep that from a bf"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:16 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"what about your bf? he should know. its not right to keep that from a bf"

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games