Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:31 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"i dont know"
ria seemed to growl, taking negi's hand, stomping out of her dorm. then she stopped and turned back to him. "no no no! i cant, then he wont like me, and racy will HATE ME and nate wont like me anymore either,a nd eddie will treat me like im fragile and helpless! noone will treat me the same!!" she whined, just outside of her dorm.

"one you dont know that theyed do that. two how do you know one of them cant here you out here?"
ria gasped then quickly covered her mouth with boh hands as she looked down the halls. then she let go of her mouth and whispered, "why didnt you tell me that earlier?!?!" she said, taking him back into her dorm.

"i dont know. fine i wont tell anyone. oh and do you wanna know how old i am?"
ria shurggs. "eh, sure."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:33 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"i dont know"
ria seemed to growl, taking negi's hand, stomping out of her dorm. then she stopped and turned back to him. "no no no! i cant, then he wont like me, and racy will HATE ME and nate wont like me anymore either,a nd eddie will treat me like im fragile and helpless! noone will treat me the same!!" she whined, just outside of her dorm.

"one you dont know that theyed do that. two how do you know one of them cant here you out here?"
ria gasped then quickly covered her mouth with boh hands as she looked down the halls. then she let go of her mouth and whispered, "why didnt you tell me that earlier?!?!" she said, taking him back into her dorm.

ria shurggs. "eh, sure."

"hmm nvm"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:33 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
racy finds reks, and cares to do a little bothering. she tapps him on the shoulder, then jumps into the tree he was under.

*Reks turns around and sees her* "Woah!" "didnt see you there beautiful""What are you doing"
racy hangs upside down, holder her skirt tightly to her sides so it wouldnt slip upside down wither her, turning to the side to hide the fact she was blushing. then she reminded herslef, i have a boyfriend i have a boyfriend, i love Koji. koji koji koji. then she loked at him with a normal face, her blush fading away. "nothing. im kina bored. what are you doing?" she said, hopping down, brushing herself off.

"Nothing just messing around,kinda bored too"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:37 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
racy finds reks, and cares to do a little bothering. she tapps him on the shoulder, then jumps into the tree he was under.

*Reks turns around and sees her* "Woah!" "didnt see you there beautiful""What are you doing"
racy hangs upside down, holder her skirt tightly to her sides so it wouldnt slip upside down wither her, turning to the side to hide the fact she was blushing. then she reminded herslef, i have a boyfriend i have a boyfriend, i love Koji. koji koji koji. then she loked at him with a normal face, her blush fading away. "nothing. im kina bored. what are you doing?" she said, hopping down, brushing herself off.

"hm...wanna go do something?" she said taking a few smooth steps around him.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:38 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria shurggs. "eh, sure."

"hmm nvm"
she puts her hands at her hips. "hey. i told you my age. come one, spit it out!" she said, insisting it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:39 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria shurggs. "eh, sure."

"hmm nvm"
she puts her hands at her hips. "hey. i told you my age. come one, spit it out!" she said, insisting it

"fine im 117"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:43 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

"Sure,what do you wanna do?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:48 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria shurggs. "eh, sure."

"hmm nvm"

"fine im 117"
ria widens her eyes in astonishment. "woah really?!?! you dont seem 117!!! you look....17!!" she said, standing up, walking to him, looing at him closely, like a little girl looking at a rabbit for the first time.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:50 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

(???)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:52 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

(???)

(srry i think I deleted what i typed by accident.... sweatdrop )

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:58 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

(???)

racy sits by the tree base. "i dunno. you name it. im just bored..." she said, leaning her head back on the the tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:59 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
(???)

racy sits by the tree base. "i dunno. you name it. im just bored..." she said, leaning her head back on the the ree.

"The fair?"  

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:04 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
(???)

racy sits by the tree base. "i dunno. you name it. im just bored..." she said, leaning her head back on the the ree.

"The fair?"
racy nods, "okay!" she said, getting up. then she rmebers the fair from last year, and turns her head to the other side, hiding her face  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:06 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
(???)

"The fair?"
racy nods, "okay!" she said, getting up. then she rmebers the fair from last year, and turns her head to the other side, hinding her face

*Reks teleports them there* "So whatta wanna do first?"  

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:13 pm
"faris wheel?" she suggests.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games