Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:15 pm
Kaine looked concern but ignore the assface thing "well yes the pentagram is a symbol of power but its all in my opinion equal to the yingyang symbol it has a chi that is both positive and negative and without has a positive energy to counter the negative energy you cannot perform anything with the darkness without being swallowed by hell"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:16 pm
suddenly it begain to chip. "OMG ITS HATCHING!" she yelled with joy. she took the egg as it begain to hatch. eager to see what dragon it was. its broke free and this smooth, scaley white dragon was staring at suka. she picked it up and it fell asleep.  

deedee10

Exelsia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:18 pm
"Yes, well the points also have meanings concerning the primary elements: fire, water, air, earth, spirit.. The circle represents how all things are equal and balanced and necessary."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:19 pm
oh my god its so cute wait till anthra and the others see this
tye runs a claw along the scales lightly petting it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:20 pm
she listens to what they are saying "smartys" she thought smiling, she hisses as someone pulls her tail "hey" she snapped, she turns into a kitten and curls up on the desk "dont pull my tail" she said looking at the boy  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:22 pm
the dragon looked at tye and gave a small smile. "i think its a boy so rueben is his name." she stroked its head and purred like a kitten. "do you wanna hold him?" she asked tye  

deedee10

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:22 pm
Kaine smiled "well i think i have a favorite student would you like the honors of administering punishment on that damn dog when he shows up tomarrow?" Kaine answered "yes it symbolized the balance and unity of everything ... we are all equally balanced by forces acting against each other ...and the little known fact that hell and heaven are directly connected and easily crossed if you know how to do so"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Normally, Rowan would've pet the kitten, with permission of course. But she was hungry. Only a little bit at the moment. She was still well in control, but healing the burns she'd acquired had taken their toll. She'd have to 'eat' in a few hours. She grimaced a little bit at the thought, then focused on what was going on in class.  

Exelsia

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:25 pm
tye smiles
can i?
he runs the claw back along the scales petting it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:25 pm
she looked at Rowan "something the matter?' she asked standing up on all fours, she looks at kaine "hmm you mean tye? err sure" she smiles  

Aprilbaby1

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:26 pm
Kaine looked at the boy behind the kitten and after a few hand signs the men in the back of the class shot him dead.. Kaine brought the kid back to life soon after "i hope you know that theirs no touching unless he lady wants it boy"  
"Honors? No sir, I don't think that's my place."

Offering to be fed? She'd had 'normal' people up to this point, but never anyone who was infected. What am I thinking?!? Why does everything like this turn into a feeding debate? Focus. She had to focus.  

Exelsia

Wacram Glaziuz

[gAH BrB... Gotta go buy sumthing at the Grocery store]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:27 pm
"sure." she gently handed him rueben and rueben smiled looking up at him,purring at the sight. rueben licked tyes paw as if he knew who he was and rembered him holding him. rueben yawned and fell asleep in tyes arms.  

deedee10

Exelsia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:28 pm
THE KID DIED! What kind of school is this?

"Uh, Sir, why did you kill him?"

She whispered "Anthra! Is this normal?!?!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games