Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:49 am

u see raiku along time ago before my clan was wiped out other than Shiroi 4 other people were my friends then we all lost contact with one another and i remember that one of those ppl always wanted all of us to refer to her as "sora"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:09 pm

Raiku nodded."That makes sense...I guess everything changed when you all split apart..."She muttered looking at Shiroi.

Blind Anbu

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:41 pm

*eyes open and attempts to get up but falls over from being really dizzy*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Sora arrives back at her room through the portal she opened up. Then she takes off her mask, and sets it down on the nightstand. She jumps onto her bed and groans.
Sora: That was painful.... I don't think I'm going to do it again.....
Shoru: Yeah, but you did it! And without blowing her to bits!
Tsukiyomi: Yeah, but think about it *morphs back into cat form* now they probably think that you're Sora, from that guy Ryoku's clan.
Sora: That's true.... we'll have to thank her later for her chakra.
*Knock at the door startles them all, but Sora is in too much pain to move*
Sora: Come in......
*Deidara walks through* Deidara: What are you doing? I've been looking for you for the past half an hour- *finally realizes that Sora's not moving like she normally does* Are you okay?
Shoru: No, she just extracted a memory. She's going to be in bed for the next couple days.
Deidara: Tsk... that's not even your technique to use. Your body's not adapted to it at all yet. After all, it's only been a month and a half.
Sora: I-I'm sorry.... I know it's not my jutsu to use, but neither is this Byakugan that I got from that Hyuuga clan person, but I can still use it pretty good.
Deidara: Which, you weren't even supposed to have in the first place. *Walks over to Sora and places a hand on her head* Don't be so reckless anymore.
Sora: *Looks ashamed* ....I'm sorry....

iTammie-chan

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Raiku stepped back, surprised by her insult."But I'm a girl..."

((Mind me asking.... but what insult would that be?))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:24 pm

xtsumihikarix
Raiku stepped back, surprised by her insult."But I'm a girl..."

((Mind me asking.... but what insult would that be?))
I'm confused...just drop it...

Blind Anbu

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:26 pm

((Okay....))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:31 pm

*catches sam* wooh...... easy there sammy-chan......... ur going to be abit dizzy for awhile so rest easy ok

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:44 pm

A sudden knock on her window makes Sora wake up from her troubled nightmares about her clan. "Tsukiyomi." she calls out to her cat.
"On it," Tsukiyomi morphs into human form, then walks over to the window. She leaps back in surprise. "You!?"
"I heard Sora was sick, so I brought something that might cheer her up. It's from Hikaru, just tell her that." Then the voice disappeared through the window.
"Sora?" Tsukiyomi asked. Sora looks up to meet the gold green eyes of her cat. "What is it?" Sora mutters. She notices Tsukiyomi holding a limp object in her hands.
"Arata came by. This is from Hikaru. And some ointments that you might want to take. He said it'll help." Tsukiyomi puts the objects down, and hands the limp object to Sora. She takes it in her arms, and realizes that it's her old panda plushie that she left at Hikaru's house with the note saying that she was no longer wanted by the Sand and had left to join the Akatsuki. A note was pinned to the bear.
"Hey Beautiful, how'zit going? I'm glad to see that you're still alive, although that's no big surprise. How come you haven't visited? I've been waiting for you for a long time. Word of advise: Don't even extract memories! I'm still healing from that burn from last time when you almost squished my heart but instead burned my eye. Thought you might want this back. Been up in my room, hope you don't mind. Come and visit!!!!!! xoxo -Hikaru" Sora felt tears overwhelming her eyes.
"Sora?" Tsukiyomi's anxious voice came to her ears, but she didn't hear it. She was just overly happy.
He remembers, she thought, He still remembers..... He hasn't lost it at all.....
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:54 pm

............ so shiori wanna find that kid and find out who she really is?

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Shiroi sheathed her sword."Yea lets go.." Shiroi then glanced at Raiku."You coming as well..." Shiroi knew this girl was something different and figured she would be useful.

Raiku looked surprised but nodded"Okay.."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:05 pm

alright, but first *looks at sam and picks her up* i'll take her home *teleports into sam's room tucks her in then returns to where shiori and raiku were* ok lets go and i know where to start looking

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Shiroi nodded."Okay.."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:15 pm

then to suna it is............ *summons a dragon* climb on

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Shiroi got on the dragon.

Raiku timidly climbed on.
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games