Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Assasins list Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:15 pm
black shadow0
konta kissed yura and picked her up. "let's go." he brought her to a big waterfall that fell into a big bay. he set her down and said "cannon ball." he jumped into the bay.

tasu brought her to a grave yard instead of kentsu's house. he brought it to the grave of kentsu. tasu took out his sword. he stabbde it thourgh the mound of dirt way he laid. he then heard a loud "ow." tasu smirked "i knew it." he took out a shovel and started to dig up the grave. the casket opened by itself. in it laid a wounded kentsu.

kentsu said " what the heck tasu? why am i in a grave and why did you stab me?"

kentodo looked at Kinma and asked "what did the guy do wrong?"

Yura stared as she was about to be splashed with water. She shrugged her shoulders and performed a perfect dive into the water.

Hana stared at Tasu and then the dirt covered Kentsu. "Huh??" She muttered completely confused.

Kinma bit on her lip thinking, "It was that lady..um...the second proctor...Shaya I believe her first name was?" She scratched her head. "He'd been spying on her for some reason before she left on some trip or something."

Shaya groaned through the gag that covered her mouth, her head hang low. Her eyes flickered open slightly. The haze of unconciousness begining to dissipate. She tried to move her body in a vain effort, realizing she was suspended high above a cement floor, tied to a metal beam going across the ceiling of wherever she was. For the moment she was alone. Her clothes were blood covered, but somebody had taken the time to wrap her wounds in bandages before dangling her high at the ceiling of some kind of old warehouse.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:06 pm
konta hugged yura from behind and kissed her neck.

kentodo asked "why would he spy on her?"

tasu looked at her and said " you see kentsu here asked the fake shaya to marry him. but he figured out she was fake. the impersinator had sent shaya the letter to get out of the house. then put kentsu in a temporary death state. hopeing by the time he woke up he would die from lack of oxygen."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:37 am
Hana nodded, listening attentively. "But that still leaves us one problem."

Yura gasped lightly, not expecting to have him pop up behind her in the water. The surprise wore off pretty quickly and she held still, a small smile forming on her face.

"I don't know.." Kinma said wondering. "I saw her talking to that nurse before though. You know that lady who's always with your sensei? They're friends aren't they?" She asked.

A figure in a dark cloak with silver lightning designs on it slipped into the room. Shaya's slightly muddled senses fixed on him. "Who're you? What did you do to me?" She asked. She still felt slightly dizzy from whatever her attackers have done to her. The person ignored her, opening a cabinet on the far wall. He pulled out a container filled with a crimson colored liquid and picked up a paintbrush as well. "Hey. I'm talking to you. Hey!" She yelled through her haziness. Once more she was still ignored.

((I got bored so I put together pictures of each of my characters.))

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:21 am
Tasu said "does it." he looked at kentsu. "where did the fake shaya go after your...... nap."

kentsu throught and said " she went to the waterfall."

Kentodo said "Her name is Shaya tora. that is who that man aubdducted.

konta held yura there. he loved holding her in his arms it made him feel happy.

ontsu was whatching yura and konta. he painted a picture of them in the water.

[the picture is ountsu then tasu then konta then kentodo then kentsu.]
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:31 am
The figure sharply looked up at her with a glare. What oddly colored eyes. Shaya thought, before her eyes shut unwillingly. A kekkei..genkai..? Her eyes opened once again and she could not move at all. Glowing purple eyes peered out at her from under the man's hood and Shaya could not move a muscle. She felt as if she had been trapped in cement, even though it was only rope suspending her above the ground.
Hana listened intently, Waterfall? She thought.
Kinma shook her head lightly, "no.." she muttered. "Earlier I got some information out of him. "He's working for somebody. He was to let them know anything he could find out about her and everthing she does. He was paid a lot of money for the job but he doesn't know who employed him to do the job.
Yura turned her head slightly and leaned back, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:19 pm
Tasu smirked. "come now hana don't tell me you forgot. the water fall me, you ,shaya ,and kentsu went to after our first mission was over."

kentsu picked hana and tasu up "let's go already." he ran to the waterfall where shaya was being held.

kentodo frowned. "do you know where the anbu is now."

Konta smiled. he fainted and floated in the water. it was the first time that she had kissed him.

ontsu saw the kiss. she began to cry. she had liked konta. and now this girl had taken him. she wanted so much to be dead. she ran to her house. he went to her room. she looked all the window's and doors. she took out a knife. she set it down beside her. she wrote a note and set it on the bed. she picked up the knife andher hand shook sightly.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:49 pm
Yura's head turned quickly to the side. She had heard the noise a few twigs snapping, someone running, and crying. She stared in that direction, and her blood ran cold.
Hana sighed and shook her head, "I didn't forget anything.." She muttered.
Kinma shook her head. "The man knew that somebody had kidnapped her, but they took her somewhere out of the village. Far out of the village."
The man let out a low whistle and someone entered the room, the person had lighter movement, more feminine to the walk. She picked up the paintbrush he had started with and the red liqiud and continued painting symbols on the floor where he left off. "She woke up more quickly than susppected hm? I told you to up the dosage." The woman's voice had a sense of laughter to her voice."Shut it Sumi, any more than that and she might've died and all what we're working for would be lost." The female meerly snickered in response and continued with her painting. Shaya's eyes could not move from the man's own purple. "Do you know where you are Tiger?" He asked Shaya with a deep but low chuckle. "You're in your old home. The basement. I won't let you move to see it. That might disrupt the process. But surely you got a good enough eyefull." The man's voice echoed in Shaya's head. The images around her did remind her of her childhood before she came to the leaf village.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:40 pm
Konta remembered that chakra it was ontsu. He woke up and said "that was my friend. it seems that she is sad that we like each othrer." he had remembered what ontsu tried to do last time he was with a girl. "come on." he picked yura up and ran toward ontsu's house.
kentsu walked through the entrance. he set tasu and hana down. he susshed them quietly. He began to search for shaya.
tasu looked around the base with his byakugan.
Kentodo said "on to the next step of this haunted house." he joked.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:48 pm
Yura slipped out of his grip. "You should go talk to her without me. I'll wait by not too far. Go on ahead. I'll stay close enough that I'll hear if you yell for me." She stepped backwards.
"I don't think she's here." Hana whispered just barely loud enough to hear. "I don't even think she's in this village anymore."
Kinma smiled a little, "That's a pretty accurate guess. She's supposedly held in some type of creepy shut down business."
A strangled sob came from Shaya. Torture this was to her, very bad. Not to mention some crazy fumes she had inhaled earlier that are doing who knows what to her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:31 pm
konta sighed and siad " okay." he ran to ontsu's house and banged on her door.
ontsu heard the knock and she dropped the knife.
tasu said "she isn't here but there is a pathway to her." he found a small tunnel he began to run through it.
Kentodo looked at kinma what did she mean by that.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:51 pm
"What?" Kinma blinked, "Its true. Some abandoned house is where he thinks that lady is."
Yura waited still on the path and moved over to a bench. She sat down on the edge of it, staring up at the sky.
Hana followed quickly and quietly through the tunnel. "This thing..I bet it runs all the way to Suna. She used to live there before."
"Lower 'er down Rem." The female spoke, standing up, gathering the brushes and the red liquid she had been painting on the floor with. "Gotcha." He chuckled lightly, going over to the wall, pressing a button, lowering the chain that suspened Shaya above the floor. Shaya lay limply on the painted floor in the middle of the red, her body still wrapped in chains. In the time the man had lowered her to the ground, the woman had gone and gotten 4 other people from an upstairs room. The newcomers and the woman stood around Shaya in a pentagram shape. The man stood to the side, he was the reinforcements. Soft words came from each of those who circled Shaya. Strange handsigns and incomprehensible words filled the room. Shaya let out a strangle scream through her gag right before she blacked out again.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff