Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:39 pm
( biggrin *roots around deviantart stock photos* bah, it's too late in the evening to do more of my essay razz is it ust me, or is anyone else usless at working once they've eaten? lol)

Natasha chewed her lip and then gave it a large, rather ungraceful tug, almost loosing her grip and practically falling off the high clump of rocks.
"Hm. I suppose of we were one of the sparkly angel types we coudl just levitate the thing right off. Don't suppose you've got a jackhammer with you, eh?" she laughed.

---

Adam nodded and sat down to look over Aisling as she worked.
"There's not an awful lot you can do. Usually if we loose something it's just a matter of waiting until it grows back."

"I suppose that happens a lot to you?" Gabriel said, his voice a little shaky and tired.

"I'm pretty experienced with that stuff, gabe, yeah." Adam smiled a little.

"It sucks, doesn't it?" Gabriel said with a laugh.

"Really does." Adam looed over at Dougal, still reluctant to hold too long a coversation with him, in case the demon swung between allies agian. Whileever he was on their side, he was worried about saying something wrong that might set him off again. "He's been in the war. Apparently very hands on. That right?"

Gabriel nodded. "Yeah..ugh.. thankyou Aisling."

"You don't have anything to stop the pain, do you?" Adam asked her, looking a little concerned.

"You callin' me a sissy?" Gabriel said, attempting to put on a mock tough-guy accent. Adam was pleased to see him gradually regaining his old self.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:07 pm
((That's right-just shove the essay aside..... wink And no-its not just you.))

"Then what little I can do shall just speed the recovery along," she replied triumphantly with her skills with perhaps even with a bit of cockiness for some mild amusement since that was out of character for her.

Dougal decided to ignore that his question went unanswered. What did he care for anyway? It wasn't like blonde was his friend or anything.

He had to admit though...blonde looked pretty beat. He actually felt...sorry for him as he watched his sister work.

"Don't know anything to stop the pain," she replied in disappointment. "But I'm sure there's a way to at least dull it."

Dougal didn't know why he did what he did next but he a quick dash to the mansion. He went about finding ice packs in the frig and bottles that read pain killer. What then surprised him more was that he knew where the kitchen was. His first time in the mansion was when he had awaken with them hovering over him. He never been in the kitchen....so how could he have found it so easily. He shuddered and dashed back out-practically throwing the supplies he collected at Adam. Then he turned his back to them and waited.

---------------------------

"I'm afraid you did not equip this body with such a tool," Opal teased. "But I'll see what I can do with my strings."

Her puppet stings snaked through the gaps they found and wrapped themselves around the stone. If they could lift a person they could surly lift this rock. It took several minutes but eventually the rock loosen and was freed from its holding place. "Ta-da," she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:45 pm
Natasha squeaked in happiness and hugged Opal around the shoulders.
"You're brilliant!"

---

Adam looked surprised as Dougal thre wteh thinsg at hi, and then smiled when he read what they were.
"Excellent! Thankyou Dougal. I mean it." he shuffled closer to Gabriel and packed the ice around the severed limbs, adding a few to where his wings were and a few to his arm.
"any better?" He ased and read the directions on the painkiller bottles. he then reminded hismlef he was an idiot - they would hardly overdose. He grinned at one instruction.
"It says here you need to have eaten before you take these. When was the last tme you ate anything Gabriel dearie?"He new full well waht teh answer would be and Gabriel met the question with a laugh.
"well doctor, I did eat an orange 7 million years ago. Does that count?"
"It'll have to do. Get eating these. i'll find you some water."  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:02 pm
Dougal kept his back turned, and shrugged a 'whatever' type gesture. He pretended that he really didn't care, but something in him beamed when Adam thanked him and it made him......happy. And it felt good.

He dared a glance over his shoulder and watched his sister giggle at the joke which caused him to give a half grin.

---------------------------

"I do what I can," Opal replied in a cheery tone. "So that's one down at least. Do we try and teleport back? Would that be safer for the relic? Or do we keep searching and collecting?"

If they went back maybe she could check up on Gabriel. But she kept that to herself.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:16 pm
(*is painting gabriel for ya* biggrin )

Adam nodded, feelinga little happier and went inside the house to find soem water.

--

"probably best to teleport back and give them the relic first." Natasha said. "We're kinds vulnerable right now - don't wnat to carry it aroudn too long. teleporting bac shoudl be simple. Hold on."
she took her hand and concentrated, repeating the old magic words. There was a crack of something changing and then they teleported back. She instantly collapsed ot her knees, feeling hellishly dizzy.
"are we here?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:36 pm
(( whee *spazzes*))

Opal knelt down to allow Natasha to lean against her and rest. "Well," she replied as she looked around the wooded area. "I going to hope for the best that that's your house through the trees there." She pointed through the branches.

The attackers would be gone by now.....hopefully.
-------------

Dougal's tail flicked and then he paused. He made an 180 degree turn when he felt their presence suddenly return to the area. "Wasn't needed after all," he mumbled almost in disappointment. He glanced over at Aisling who was presently absorbed in watching over Gabriel at the moment. He felt useless then since there wasn't anything more he could do. And he doubted the girls would be too thrilled to see after what conspired earlier-so he wondered off to be alone in the opposite direction that they we're at.

Aisling saw her brother wonder off out of the corner of her eye. She would have he went after but she couldn't leave an injured person alone.
"Feeling any better?" she asked Gabriel as she ripped cleaner pieces of her gown, being that it was already torn up anyway, and used them to clean him up.

Dougal found a tree some distance away that still allowed him a view of his sister's current location. He settled himself among the cover of the branches. His wound had finally stopped bleeding and would finish up healing soon. No doubt it would add another scar to his 'collection.' Although.....there were some scars that he now noticed that he couldn't remember where he had gotten them.

((Before I forget.....this is an online comic I read (perhaps you already know about it) Return to Eden-the link takes you to the cast page......their personalities reminded me of a few of your characters...my favorites are Belphegor-go figure-my favorite guy has the ability to turn into a woman XD and "the great El"))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:31 am
(coolio biggrin )

Natasha pushe down her nausea and nodded.
"ugh...yes, thanks. The trees look farmiliar." she stood up and brushed her long hair with her fingers. She bet she looked a mess. She remembered a time when she would never have been caught looking this bad.
"Well off we trot." She smiled and headed towards where she thought the mansion would be.

--

"A little, thankyou." Gabriel said, smiling at her. "You really shouldn't be concerned, i'll be alright. Just give me a couple of hours and I'll be fit as a fiddle - one of the perks of being an angel you know. Though I sometimes regret a lot fo stuff. I would have loved to be a child once."
He was happy to turn the conversation onto other subjects. as good a nurse as she was, he didn't wnat to feel like too much of a burden, and he disliked people worrying about him. he was supposed to be the one caring for everyone else  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:36 am
Aisling gave a small sigh that escaped. She still wasn't used all this 'self-regeneration' that the after life provided. Not noticing a change in the conversation she then responded with, "Then we have something in common. You never got to be a child...not that you don't act like one from what I heard.....and I never got to be an adult. Of course, father and Dougal always said I acted beyond my years."

One of her this butterflies fluttered by. It landed on Gabriel's hair-temporarily getting tangled it his hair but eventually freed itself to took to the air. An idea sparked in Aisling's eyes as the butterfly came to rest on her finger tip when she held it out. "This little fellow could always give you a dream of what it would be like to be a child or whatever else you've wished for," she said with a smile. She wasn't sure if Gabriel would take the offer...perhaps it would make him feel worse, but everyone deserved at least a chance to at least experience their wish somehow. Certainly no one deserved it more than the Arch-angels and Adam.

The butterfly took off again. This time landing to rest on Gabriel's shoulder. "Just an option to have while you rest," she stated. A few other butterflies seemed to appear out of no where then. One strayed off in Dougal's direction.

It found Dougal taking a bit of a cat-nap in the tree and landed on his sunglasses. He didn't wake-only dreamed.....or were they memories? The events playing out in his mind seemed oddly familiar.

-----------------------

Opal followed closely behind. She images that she was in about just as bad of shape as Natasha was if not worse. Although the major damages to her body had been repaired she still hadn't bothered with the minor work needed. Her clothes were tattered and torn, a few broken chains, scratches here and there, and she could only guess the condition of her hair. She imagined her overall appearance probably looked like some toddler had gotten hold of her. She just needed a really bad hair cut and some rainbow or heart tattoo-then she would be all set.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:37 am
(Well it looks like over but something is wrong *dun dun duuuun*)
Niaro just waited and heard the others they were going back and suddenly she felt ill. Her head was getting dizzy and she then went down to get the feeling off. It wasn’t quitting and she felt how stuff wanted to go out. She just looked everywhere and she felt how it was turning from illness to pain. She looked at sin with fear and she then started to run. She felt how it wanted to get out. After an hour of running she felt how it was getting worse. She stopped at a rock and she felt how her tears were running out. She took a stone and started to hit herself with it were she had a mouth. She was getting some marks and she saw it was not getting better. She then suddenly felt how it was getting worse and suddenly a cut was opening were she had her mouth and she was bleeding. She cried and then a dark orb came out from her mouth. The orb opened a portal to hell and she was still bleeding and having pain. “Master” She cried in tears. She was alone and she really wanted to go back. She took her to the portal with her hands and slide to it. She felt how she was getting closer to hell. She gets to hell and she then looked at the village and the fort she lived in. She looked at it and then suddenly she felt presence of minor creatures of Hell and she spitted more blood and she felt really weak. “The key is looking to it’s owner” She felt how her body trembled and just laid there. She fainted and heard how they were getting closer to her and closer “help…..”  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:56 pm
(my eyes are all clogged up with hayfever -haha. So gonna have to squint at the post a bit harder befor ei post BUT ookie what i drew for ya yesterday moon?
http://dragontamer363.deviantart.com/art/Gabriel-watercolours-124474183
Gaaabriel heart )  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:47 pm
[ohlawd, that was a lot of reading. For some reason Gaia never alerted me when you commented on my profile to let me know that the RP was back up, Moon. I was only skimming towards the end though so if I missed something sorry. ><]

Lilith sighed and followed Natasha. They all looked like they'd been through a hurricane, they may as well have with what they'd been doing.
She adjusted her bag and switched her staff to her other hand.
"How far do you think the mansion is if we are where you think we are?" Lilith asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:52 pm
((@DT: eek - heart O....M.....G......I LOVE YOU, DT!! *huggles* Thank you x 100!!

And because you have hayfever.....and Gabriel is just plain yummy -lol- I will look over the minor detail of you calling me Moonlight in the artist comment box...... wink I still heart you!

@Zizzykitty: They didn't?! Stupid Gaia!! ))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:04 pm
[Yeah, that's why I hadn't returned until you told me about it on dA. Otherwise I would have come back much sooner!]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:39 am
[awagh crudbuckets. you're both moon-y peoples XD]

Natasha nodded ot Lilith and raised an eyebrow at a large gnarled tree.
"now If I remember rightly this is the 'haunted' tree -dad had a wierd taste in bedtime stories -...so I'd say if we go through here it's..."
Sure enough after ducking through a few thick bushes and snaking her way under a low hanging tree they reached the edge of the Mansion's garden.
"Ta daa!"

---

Gabriel smiled. "I...I thin i would like that very much, please."

--

Sin whipped around as Niaro ran again, but she was gone before she coudl catch up.
"Goddamnit!" She yelled after her and snorted. She then sighed irritably and snaked off to join Adam, Gabriel and the others.

"Woah, you're a mess." She said, looking down at Gabriel with a morbid interested. She lowered herslef to a 'sittig' position and poked lightly at where his arm had been. She smield when he gave a hiss of pain.

Adam walked back to catch Sin in teh act.
"Sin, seriously?"

"What? A little pain does him good. Let him see what his daddy puts us through every day." sin sniffed and leant back, folding her arms.

"God has nothing to do with the fact the demons choose to torture one another. Hell could have been like heaven if everyone wasn't so angry and frustrated." He handed Aisling the glass of water to give to Gabriel, worrie dthat if he attempted to give it im he's probably end up spilling it all over his face.

"She's right, you know. Pain is good in a way." Gabriel said. " 'suffer for your sins' and all of that."

---

In Hell, Mestopheles suddenly stiffened as he felt a farmiliar prescense re-enter Hell. He was suddenly happy at who it was, but concerned...it was negative like she was in danger.
"Niaro?"
Instantly he spread his wings and flew off to try and find her.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:53 am
Dougal meanwhile dreamt of fights fought along side with Adam.......his sister turned into a demon........her death.......Natasha and Lilith.....the playful arguments with Adam and the k-

Dougal awoke startled. So startled in fact that he fell out of the tree with a high pitched meow.

-----

Aisling carefully helped Gabriel sipped the water. When she had finished she glanced briefly at Sin and smiled a greeting-wondering if Sin recognized her. At the sound of her brother her eyebrows shot up and looked to Adam.

Then she turned her attention back to Gabriel. "Rest your eyes and let the little fellow do its job," she smiled sweetly as the butterfly went to rest on his nose. It glittered and glowed softly.

-----

Opal gave a small applause. "I hope it isn't like this when we go to find the rest," she said. She scanned the surrounding until she spotted a few familiar figures in the distance.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games