Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:16 pm
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta

((haha, i know, this is all because of what happened in other rps...im linking them all))
*stops walking*
*turns and looks at you slightly*
but who did you come back for? me? or who you thought was me?

Shion:"I now who you are now""Reks has been bleeding hurt tired so he can seal you bad power that you hate"

*eyes turn red, and turns around*
well his attempts have become pretty futile.
*drops hood, her hair being white with black streaks in it. walks towards you*

Shion:*looks suprised*

*smirks*
like i said.
*leans up and kisses you*

Shion:*blushes and kisses back*((sorry for the late reply i was useing the bathroom)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:17 pm
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta

((haha, i know, this is all because of what happened in other rps...im linking them all))
*stops walking*
*turns and looks at you slightly*
but who did you come back for? me? or who you thought was me?

Shion:"I now who you are now""Reks has been bleeding hurt tired so he can seal you bad power that you hate"

*smirks*
like i said.

Shion:*blushes and kisses back*((sorry for the late reply i was useing the bathroom)

(( haha, its oaky))
*eyes turn blue at contact, then pulls away after a minute*
....sorry!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:18 pm
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta

*smirks*
like i said.

(( haha, its oaky))
....sorry!

Shion:"whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:22 pm
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta

*smirks*
like i said.

(( haha, its oaky))
....sorry!

...i-i didnt mean to.....it was out of the blue...im sorry...  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:24 pm
(im here lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:24 pm
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta

*smirks*
like i said.

(( haha, its oaky))
....sorry!

Reks:*runs to them*"I did it!"*draws symbols on yumi and backs up makes a hand sign and they start glowing blue*"almost there"  

lord chazxr XIV

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:27 pm
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta

*smirks*
like i said.

(( haha, its oaky))
....sorry!

Reks:*runs to them*"I did it!"*draws symbols on yumi and backs up makes a hand sign and they start glowing blue*"almost there"

*shuts eyes tightly in pain. a separate voice speaking*
haha, you pathetic makeshift exorcist....you think i'm leaving that easily? you're just hurting her.....
*yumi's hair turned white. behind rex formed a mirror image of yumi, but with red eyes and black hair, she kicked him in the back of the head with enough force that he flew down the hall*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:27 pm
busos_gurl
(im here lol)

(YAY!)  

lord chazxr XIV

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:29 pm
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
(im here lol)

(YAY!)

~Blair wakes up with a headache and gets dressed grabs some Saki and walks outside taking a huge drink~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:29 pm
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta

(( haha, its oaky))
....sorry!

haha, you pathetic makeshift exorcist....you think i'm leaving that easily? you're just hurting her.....
*yumi's hair turned white. behind rex formed a mirror image of yumi, but with red eyes and black hair, she kicked him in the back of the head with enough force that he flew down the hall*

Reks:*slides on feet and runs back to Yumi**his hand goes threw her and he pulls the demon out it is sitting on the ground and Reks stabs it*"Damn you!"  

lord chazxr XIV

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:32 pm
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta

(( haha, its oaky))
....sorry!

Reks:*slides on feet and runs back to Yumi**his hand goes threw her and he pulls the demon out it is sitting on the ground and Reks stabs it*"Damn you!"

*the demon played dead for a moment before laughing, lifting her head. her eyes turned a blood red as she dissipated into the wall, and rematerialized behind you. her body became completely human-like. before completely rematerializing, she became a mimick of yumi, turning her hair white and her eyes blue. the markingas appeared on her, but both groups of marking refused to glow on either of them. blurring everyones vision for a second, she stood next to yumi, both with a look of shock on their face from seeing a copy of themselves*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:36 pm
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta

*the demon played dead for a moment before laughing, lifting her head. her eyes turned a blood red as she dissipated into the wall, and rematerialized behind you. her body became completely human-like. before completely rematerializing, she became a mimick of yumi, turning her hair white and her eyes blue. the markingas appeared on her, but both groups of marking refused to glow on either of them. blurring everyones vision for a second, she stood next to yumi, both with a look of shock on their face from seeing a copy of themselves*

Reks:"you idiot i can destroy demons!im there lord!THE LORD OF DARKNESS!"*a portal appers with a clawed hand comes out and blows up the fake yumi and then it is gone  

lord chazxr XIV

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:37 pm
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta

Reks:"you idiot i can destroy demons!im there lord!THE LORD OF DARKNESS!"*a portal appers with a clawed hand comes out and blows up the fake yumi and then it is gone

*yumi fainst, falling backwards. the marking disintegrate*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:39 pm
~Blair wakes up with a headache and gets dressed grabs some Saki and walks outside taking a huge drink~  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games