Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:29 pm
Judith chuckled too, considering how to reveal this.
"What if I told you they were real?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:32 pm
"Really now?" he laughed thinking this was a strange joke on her part. "I guess I would hope to not be on the menu if I came across one. Why-you know one?"

Probably an extreme goth of something that had their teeth filed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:38 pm
Judith laughed too then smirked at him revealing her fangs.
"I... Well, I happen to be one." She said acting confident but she was terrified of what Patrick's reaction could be.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:42 pm
Patrick was smiling until he actually saw the fangs extend. Then he became wide-eyed and paled a bit. "Y-you're.....serious?" he stammered. Suddenly the whole allergy to sunlight took a whole new meaning. He didn't try to move away.....really he wasn't sure how to react. He just sat there staring at her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:47 pm
Judith frowned now. He was taking it better than he could be, but she hadn't thought past here.
"I'm sorry." She hugged him.
"I just wanted to be completely honest with you."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:54 pm
Patrick still hadn't moved. He was replaying the moment in his head. He had fallen....for a vampire......slept with a vampire in his brother's home where she could have....he let near his neck where she could have.....

But she hadn't....and she wasn't know....draining him. That's what they did afterall.....but she wasn't. Slowly he rose his hands to hug her back-the scent of her hair bringing her back. But he was still a bit shocked. "I....I really don't know how to react to this," he replied. "And you might have to tell me again.....because I think I'm going to end up thinking this is a strange dream if I pass out soon."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:02 pm
"I'm a vampire." Judith said happily and hugged him tightly, glad he seemed only surprised.
"Oh, but you can't tell anyone. That's really important. It has to be a secret." She playfully put her finger on his lips in a shushing motion. She was happier now that the vampire issue was off her chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:09 pm
Patrick nodded obiently with her finger against his lips. "So....it's good working in LA got me used to late nights, huh?" he mumbled. "This old man keep up with you in the late hours."

Then a thought struck him. Was he an old man compared to her? But she accepted him when he thought he was the old man and her younger.....he guessed that didn't have to change.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:12 pm
Judith laughed.
"Yep, we're gonna be up alllll night." She smirked, well aware of the other things that sentence could mean.

[That seems as good a place as any to stop because I really do have to get that bookwork done. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I won't be home late from school either so I'll be on earlier! : D]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:35 pm
((Cool-I have classes cancelled so I won't have any departures from that. Bye.))

Patrick couldn't help but smirk along with her. "I can still call you my little faye, right?" he asked cupping the back of her neck and brought her close to his lips. He rubbed his thumb over them. A part of him was still a bit hesitate and there where numerous questions in his mind. He kissed gently first. Curiousity caused him to carefully check out her fangs with his tongue. Then relaxing a bit he turned it a bit more passionate. When he came up for breath he looked her in the eyes. "So....I guess it pointless to seduce you with desserts, huh?" he said remember the chocolate cherry deesert he brought with him earlier.

Then he bit his bottom lip as that brought up a lingering question. Just how many people had she drank from? Had any of them....no, probably best not to know. He would just pretend she was a veggie vampire.....like those Twilight vampires that Sam told him about.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:12 am
[aww sweet smile ]

Drake shrugged.
"The monsters, mainly." he smirked. "Maybe the sirens too. It was interesting."
He shrugged.
"I admit that I do enjoy a little reading, when I can grab a book. It's been a long time, though. Usually the old things -unsurprisingly."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:41 am
"So the next time I want to get you something I should get you an old book?" Koko reply throwing her head back and looked at the ceiling. "That seems do-able enough."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:29 am
"Of course." Judith kissed him back, feeling his hesitance at first letting him go at his own pace. When he stopped she looked into his eyes too.
"Kind of, I can still taste it though." She chuckled and looked at him questioningly when he looked distraugt.

[Ack, school now. I'll return later.]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:39 am
Patrick gave a little corcky smile to mask his thoughts when he realized they must be showing by the way her eyes met his. "What" he asked skimming one hand up her arm.

((Since DT made her vamps in tektek....

User Image  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:08 pm
"Is something wrong?" Judith asked, now looking worried.

[I should try making Judith too. All the cool kids are tekteking. ]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games