Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:41 pm

CW...I'm thinking that with Kefka being all shaken up with everything that's happened to him, perhaps he would preffer a lesser role, and step down as leader..giving you the post? I have been Leader for like half the RP anyways.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:43 pm

Hmm... stepping down to second in command? (Or perhaps even less, but probably not. 2nd seems good.) intriguing...

elvisnake

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:47 pm

FrozenPhoenix32
CW...I'm thinking that with Kefka being all shaken up with everything that's happened to him, perhaps he would preffer a lesser role, and step down as leader..giving you the post? I have been Leader for like half the RP anyways.

Half? Half? 1/3 at best. Check chapter lineup.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:48 pm

Ah. I must admit, I was kinda curious about that. ^^;;
Also, her father's still in Imp custody, so, assuming Kefka talks to her about it, he'd find a sympathetic ear there.

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:57 pm

Anyone know how long it would be from Ord Mantell to Corellia on a standard Civillian Hyperdrive?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:58 pm

standard civillian meaning class 2.0?

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:01 pm

*looks at map*

Let's see here: it took Freya and co. two days to get from Kashyyk to Mon Cal, so I'd guesstimate about three days for Ord Mantell to Corellia.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:02 pm

Nelowulf
standard civillian meaning class 2.0?

In Legacy I'd figure its something else, but it may be that still so yeah.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:06 pm

Celestia Whitesword
*looks at map*

Let's see here: it took Freya and co. two days to get from Kashyyk to Mon Cal, so I'd guesstimate about three days for Ord Mantell to Corellia.

Id figure it would be faster since it's coreward.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:36 am

Hrm.
Would the invasion of Bespin be big enough news to hit Chandrilla?
And, as far as political climate goes, are they more Imperial friendly, leaning towards the Rebel faction, or neutral?

Nina Halford

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:41 am

One, the invasion of an outer rim world, while available as a news item, wouldn't be big news.
and from what I understand they're neutral.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:51 am

Its not an invasion of Bespin.

Due to political instability (aka the death), the imperial government has stepped in to restore control to the system.

Of course, they will try to make sure that the facilities will gear their production with imperial priorities, by showing to the senators of Bespin and surrounding systems that the Sith are good, and attempt to replace the Starsinger dynasty with one more loyal to the empire..

Hence why Ferno was only on patrol duty, while wryylok was sent as a mediator and representative.

Political ploy and move on the system to secure economic and military security through use of subtrofugation of the political system, ensuring that only a loyalist would truely have control over the planet.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:11 am

regardless it would be minor news at best in the core.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:17 am

Depends on who you are more than where you are.

Weapons manufactorers and miners alike would be pretty informed, but most other people wouldnt'.

The mon Cal shipyards might be somewhat interested on the blastergas situation. But that's more for fighters and gunmakers.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:20 am

The Mon Cal shipyards would certainly stand up and take notice.
But there are no gun manufaturers on Chandrila.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games