Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:24 pm
"Yes Master." Vincent said stepping out of the cage slowly, dusting of his coat before falling in step with his master.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:40 pm
Era, Ra, megan, and Alice were brought in together. They were put into their own little cages, and laughed at when Era turned around and knocked one guard into an iron beam. They shocked him,and threw him into his cage.

" Era, calm down." said Alice.
" Yeahh,... you'll get hurt worse if you don't...." Megan said as she sat down inside the cage.

Ra was silent,and he remained standing.
Era was angry, and wanted to kill. Still he composed himself. He was tring to appear calmer than he felt. " Fine.. but i will not stick up for any of you." He said not believeing that they were all just sitting here given up.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:21 pm
there was a big comotion as Basil tried to enter the market. They pulled her back by her collar. She had to show them the paper,and then fight with one of them who clearly did not likke wolves. He went flying in the isle, and she walked inside shortly after. : well, now to look aorund fro someone to love me." she said loudly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:15 pm
Binding promisses were made on my soul
Grand illusions lead astray
Ice cold winds swept my heart away
Bring me back to you

Quote:
User Image

»Isael Thorn
»Twenty-five
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Fallen Angel
»Kenji Rayugi

Isael Thorn
Fallen Angel Guard

Isael was sitting in his cage at the back of the hall. They had placed him here after numerous attempts to escape to make sure he had very little chance. At this distance in the hall it would be hard for him to break out and run away on time. With a bored sigh he looked through his bars, his arms chained in front of him with a chain going around his wings forcing them folded on his back. The Fallen Angel guessed he called it upon himself but heck, they didn't have to chain his wings like this. He couldn't move them now causing them to go stiff.

His wings were a shining deep black color, same as his hair. His dark blue eyes scanned the halls for any people that would get their slaves. When he heard commotion at the beginning of the hall he wanted to look but his chains kept him to his place and he growled frustrated. He guessed one of the masters had tossed a guard or something. That seemed to happen quite alot over here. Sighing a bit he waited to hear more of the commotion but seemed to have died down.

Why... Oh why my God above
Have you abandoned me in my sobriety
Behind the old façade
I'm your bewildered child
So take me cross the river wide

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:28 pm
Basil walked down towards the cages. She was dressed in her favorite, a caped skirt, the cape floated out a little, and came down a fe inches below her skirt, and a black torn shirt. She walked over to the guard,and kicked him fartehr down the isles until she was bored. " Some men can be very rude... don't mess with me again." she said a few inches away from his face, as seh looked over to see a boy inn a cage.

" hey, I"m Basil. What your name, or why a re you chained up so badly?" She asked as seh watched him watch her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:48 pm
Bring me back to you

Quote:
User Image

»Isael Thorn
»Twenty-five
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Fallen Angel
»Kenji Rayugi

Isael Thorn
Fallen Angel Guard

Isael perked up a bit when he heard footsteps in the hall. Apparently whoever had caused the noise was still around as they sounded the same as the earlier footsteps. But before he saw the owner of the footsteps he saw a guard fly passed and hit the ground in front of him. The Fallen Angel smirked. "Having a little trouble have we?" he asked smug with a sadistic grin on his face. But he looked up when a girl stood before his cage and bend over to the guard to talk to him. Isael could see the guard was scared and he chuckled. "Still having trouble even when I'm chained huh?" he asked smiling darkly.

He looked up at the girl again when she spoke to him. She was different than usual masters and soon Isael saw why. She was wearing a collar. Meaning she was another slave. Why someone let their slaves by them slaves went beyond the fallen but he decided to stay calm to the girl, as he thought they were practically in the same here. "They call me Isael. As for why I'm chained well I guess they couldn't appreciate the little rearrangement in ranks I made for the guards." he answered plainly as if he was just a misunderstood artist but he chuckled.

Behind the old façade

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:03 pm
Basil smiled." They chained me up when i was in here as well. I keep breaking the chains. eventually they had ship chains around me. " She said thinking a little. " She smiled brightly. " my master has sent me to get a few more slaves. Well.. really he told me to come get someone i would fal in love with, but he will allow me to get a few more." she said smiling.

She watched him and smiled kindly. " Would you like to come to my masters home anyway?" she asked. She didn't expect him to want to love her, but she could tellhe was uncomfortable. She knew she was as well when they had her chained. Whi9ch reminded her the guard behind her. She smirked alittle,and ploped down on his backc making sure to keep her skirt down as she waited on his reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:18 pm
Bring me back to you

Quote:
User Image

»Isael Thorn
»Twenty-five
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Fallen Angel
»Kenji Rayugi

Isael Thorn
Fallen Angel Guard

Isael was a bit surprised to hear she had been chained in here aswell. So she wasn't only another slave, she had also been locked up in this very building. That was just to coincidental. When she spoke of breaking the chains he shrugged a bit, flinching at his own movement as it had strained his wings. "Well as you can see they they chained me in such a way that if I make any much movement I will hurt my own wings. If I try to break the chains I might end up breaking a wing and that's the last I want." he explained almost calmly. The guards knew how to handle wings like his it seemed, maybe they had dealt with angels before.

He blinked a bit at her explanation about her master wanting her to find someone to fall in love with and he wondered if that was good or bad. It could be he just cared about his slaves, or it had a darker reason. But he shook off that thought. When she sat down on the guard the fallen chuckled. "Well whatya know man, you have been promoted to a chair!" he said exaggeratedly impressed and happy, making fake wide eyes before he looked back at Basil. Obviously he still had fun in taunting the guards even chained as he was.

The fallen thought about it. If he refused there was little he could do. If he accepted, he might get a chance to spread his wings some which would be such a relief he was sure. As he weighed the two against each other he decided and nodded. "Alright I'll come. But if you do happen to fall in love with me, please be gentle. It has been a very long time." he said half jokingly. He liked this girl. She was about same level as him and that was pretty fun.

Behind the old façade

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:26 pm
She half laughed. " I really don't know whatcha mean by be gentle.
She said haapily, as she stood up, and looked at the guard. "Open his cage beofre i manage to make you a girl." she said when he gave her a dirty look triyng to look up her skirt or something. She was tempted to step on a few things he would need later. She growled at him, and swished her tails as he stared at her.

He managed to scrammble up,and unlocke the cage. He walked off leaving the boy chained. He remembered this girl. She wouldhave no problem getting the chains off without breaking them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:38 pm
Bring me back to you

Quote:
User Image

»Isael Thorn
»Twenty-five
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Fallen Angel
»Kenji Rayugi

Isael Thorn
Fallen Angel Guard

Isael chuckled a bit when she answered. It was true, she was about the same in spirit as him. He wouldn't be to gentle either. He didn't think about it for now as he heard her tell the guard to open his cage and the way she said it made him laugh with an evil smirk on his face. "I'd love to see that." he said to Basil and smiled a bit. He just wondered how these chains were to go off him though. The guard had ran and he couldn't do it without severely damaging his wings.

Apparently she had made quite a name for herself under the guards. "So how is this...Master we're going to?" he asked her as he waited for a solution for the chains. They were still locked on the back of his cage, making it unable for him to stand up well. Yet he was curious too. Some masters were kind others you would want to strangle with your bare hands.

Behind the old façade

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:59 pm
Basil stepped inside the cage. " He is a kind man, but his brother pushes my nerves. " she said as she turned into a wolf,and bit through the chains where they were in the ground. Once they broke she snuggled back into her clothes,and turned again. She climbed to the top of hsi cage, and pulled the chains carefull tring to get the bolt out of the ceiling as well. when it broke she fell along with them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:21 pm
Bring me back to you

Quote:
User Image

»Isael Thorn
»Twenty-five
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Fallen Angel
»Kenji Rayugi

Isael Thorn
Fallen Angel Guard

"That's good to hear. I'd hate to have to fight him." he said. The fallen had issues with authority though it most likely showed from his appearance too. Isael blinked when the girl turned into a wolf, he hadn't expected her to be able to shape-shift. When she broke his chains and he was able to move his arms again he flinched a bit as he stretched them before him. It had been a while since he could move them and he rubbed them a bit to get some life back in them.

He heard a crack from above and saw Basil fall. Isael reacted instinctively and dashed to the entrance of his cage, been an angel and all. He caught the girl, though buckled through one knee but he had been able to avoid her to fall on the concrete floor. It wasn't that the girl was heavy but his body was still a bit lazy from the position he had been in. He looked at her and grinned a bit, though some pain shone through it. "Falling for me already huh?" he asked her a bit jokingly, trying to distract her of his position.

Behind the old façade

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:25 pm
Basil brought her leg up,and kneed him in the head a little. " Not funny." she said as he smiled. " Sorry fro you having to catch me. I tend to be clumsy." she sadi as seh got out o fhi arms, and stood. " I'm Basil, a wolf demon." she said as she stretched herself in a wolfy manner. " come on. We have quite a walk back. " she said as she sighed a little. Her feet were hurting, but she didn't mind very much. She could deal with it.

( i just made my guild. Wanna join? )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:49 pm
Bring me back to you

Quote:
User Image

»Isael Thorn
»Twenty-five
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Fallen Angel
»Kenji Rayugi

Isael Thorn
Fallen Angel Guard

Isael chuckled a bit as she kneed him gently. "No problem, better than my rescuer falling to her death on concrete." he said and let her go as he got up himself again. Once out of his cage he wanted to stretch his wings finally but he grunted a bit when it hurt and in spite of it he whacked a guard aside. "That's for binding my wings. Who knows when I can use them again." he calmly stated. Though he was determined to get them better today. When Basil said to come he followed her out of the shop and walked with her as he kept trying to stretch his wings despite the pain that went through them cause of his time in the cage. He might need a flight around when he managed to open them again. "How far is the walk?" he asked distracting himself from his annoyance about his wings.

((Which guild?))

Behind the old façade

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:55 pm
She looked abck at him. " About half a day if you can't run fast like i can." She said. Then shrugged. " I can deal withit. But can you?" she asked as seh reached the doors.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games