Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:19 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxJ A Y D E N D R I C K S O N

Seventh Year ◆ Gryffindor ◆ Pure Blood

User Image

Nobody thinks what I think,
                                                      Nobody dreams when they blink
                                                      Think things on the brink of blasphemy
                                                      I'm my own shrink
                                                      Think things are after me, my catastrophe
                                                      I'm a kitchen sink,

He grinned when she got all flustered. He loved a girl that actually got flustered by his act. It was quite adorable. "Oh I know you're name, I just think Gorgeous is a better description of you.... Although Victoria is a rather pretty name so it fits you well." His grin was some sort of mix between cocky and adoring. She was really rather cute. Especially the way she blushed and got all flustered and forgot her words. Damn if she wanted she could have him wrapped around her pinky finger. That he was sure of.

He glanced up at the sorting for a moment, before returning his gaze to hers, studying her eyes. They were a beautiful green color. Rather mesmerizing honestly. "So what is a pretty girl like you doing all alone at the feast? I'd think you'd be surrounded by people trying to get your attention... and yet its only me here..... I guess I must be hella lucky tonight." He winked at her again. He couldn't get the grin off his face even if he wanted too.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                      ooc:

Are you searching for purpose?
                                                      Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
                                                      Then paint something then, it might be wordless
                                                      Pointless curses, nonsense verses
                                                      You'll see purpose start to surface

ooc:

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:27 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                  ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori swore the candles floating above their heads were the cause for the sudden increase in heat in the room. It seemed like a reasonable excuse, anyways... Jayden was calling her Gorgeous and giving her that grin of his. She giggled, nervously twirling a strand of her hair around her finger. "You can call me whatever you want. I mean, Victoria is good, or Tori, or Gorgeous, I don't care. Whatever works for you..." she said, stumbling over a few of her words in the process. He seemed to be an expert in How to Make a Girl Blush 101.

Tori took a moment to take in everything about Jayden's physical appearance. He had several piercings and tattoos. She wondered where he got them, and when he got them done, as well as how many he actually had. "Hm? Oh, well, my friends are hanging out together right now. You know Pru and Addy, right? They're so cute together, I absolutely love them, and I wanted to give them some privacy, you know? And my other friends are in other houses, so they're at their tables, including my boyfriend..." she replied, her face getting hot again. She was dating Kota, she shouldn't be feeling this way! It wasn't faithful! But... he was so cute and charming...

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                                                  ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR SǀXƬH ƳƐAR ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ xx
                                                                  MAƊAM MALƘǀƝS ǀƝƬƐRƝ .xxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ƊAƬǀƝƓ ƊAƘOƬA ƲAƝƝ xxxxxxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                                                  Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                                                  That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                                                  But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                                                  That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                                                  'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                                                  and you won't believe, that girl was me.

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:14 pm

User Image

I'm my own shrink
                                                      I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden smirked when he told her that he could call her whatever he wanted. "I haven't decided yet. So... I suppose you'll have to put up with me switching it up every now and then Tori." He gave her another wink. It was cute how she stumbled over her words so easily and got flustered so quickly. He wondered how much longer he could go before she found him obnoxious or annoying. Isla had always called him annoying when he got all romantic and sweet. He figured all girls were like that.

He took a moment, sweeping his gaze up and down her body a couple times.... enjoying the view while he had it. He heard the mention of a boyfriend but he wasn't intimidated. He obviously wasn't a very good boyfriend if he wasn't sitting with her. And she obviously must not like him that much if she was acting this way with him and checking him out like she was. "You're supposed boyfriend ain't even sitting with you? Thats a pretty shite boyfriend if you ask me. A gorgeous girl like you deserves someone who would be at your ever beck and call."

ooc:

ooc:

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:28 pm

User Image __________

User Image User Image

'My dear, fun is something you can have wherever you go,' the ramblings of the sorting hat still echoed in her ears. It was hard to feel anything other than pride and excitement when a quarter of the room burst into applause and ushered her with welcome. But—the bloody hell—she wanted to be her friends! The stupid hat put Ahnna and Monika together in Ravenclaw; why was she the outcast? She huffed he way down the dais and found herself an empty gap in the table, probably for other first years like her. Aria chewed on her bottom lip nervously as she spun her head to acquaint herself with her fellow house mates.

This was so bizarre—she never expected to be lucky enough to afford to go to a boarding school, or even one with houses like the more prestigious colleges do. And oh hairy bollocks, she was already craving access to her smart phone. If there was ever a selfie time—now is it! And oooh, how she wished she could log into her social media pages—and oh bloody ******** no—her telly program!! How is she going to keep up with her shows! Ugh, this never even occurred to her all throughout the months preparing for school. She is going to have so much telly to catch up on after magic school—would it be an overkill to say it again?—because how bloody amazing is this! Aria thought she might explode if she couldn't find another first year to talk too—and fast! So far, it was just a bunch of upperclassmen flirting as shameless as could be. Yuuuck.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                ATTIRE:: house robes 】 【STATS:: 4' 8” and 95lbs

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:46 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGryffindor Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAria
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPleased
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï ќṉøώ øṉlÿ τ ï ṃ ε ώïll τ ε l l ïƒ αll τhε с α ɾ ḋ ṡ ώïll τɾεατ ṃε ώ ε l l xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          'сαυṡε τhïṡ h α ṉ ḋ τhατ ï'ṿε вεεṉ ḋ ε α l τ ќεερṡ ṃε ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ï ṉ ' xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡø ṉøώ h ε ɾ ε ï τυɾṉ τhε ρ α ģ ε , ï'ṿε lεαɾṉεḋ τø ṡ ï l ε ṉ с ε αll ṃÿ ɾ α ģ ε xxxxxx
                                                          τεll ṃε ώ h ø сαṉ ɾεαllÿ ṡ α ÿ ώhατ ώïll τ ø ṃ ø ɾ ɾ ø ώ вɾïṉģ? xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSebastian grinned ear to ear when the hat proclaimed him a Gryffindor; okay, so he was a little irked that it'd scolded him for his impatience, but that wasn't even the point! The point was, he'd been right, he was a Gryffindor! The blonde hopped down from the stool, offered his big sister a grin and another wave, ducking away sheepishly when she motioned with her hands for him to move along. He approached his new house table confidently (pausing long enough to high five and cheer for Balder when he was sorted into Hufflepuff), and sat down in a spot that seemed to've been designated for first years. He offered one of his new housemates a friendly smile when she sat down across from him. "Hullo! I'm Sebastian Blythe," he told her, offering his hand for her to shake.

spaceBut, his attention diverted almost immediately when he heard Aleah's name called. He watched her, frowning a bit in concern as she approached the stool. She didn't seem to be struggling, though, so he relaxed somewhat. When the hat declared her a Gryffindor, the blonde half-jumped out of his chair, fist pumping into the air as he let out a loud cheer. He blushed a bit, glancing at the other girl, then sat back down. "That's my friend Aleah," he explained sheepishly, before looking back towards the blonde girl. He held a hand up and waved to draw her attention, hoping she would see him and they could sit together. Maybe he should've sat closer to the front of the hall, though? It'd been a really long day, she was probably exhausted. She'd almost fallen in the lake, after all.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ï ƒεεl lïќε ώ α ќ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ , ï'ṿε hαḋ τhïṡ ḋ ɾ ε α ṃ в ε ƒ ø ɾ ε
                                                          xxxxxx ï'll ταќε τhεṡε ƒ ø ø τ ṡ τ ε ρ ṡ , ģø hïģhεɾ, ģ ø h ï ģ h ε ɾ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ï'ṿε ώαlќεḋ αṉ ε ṃ ρ τ ÿ ṃ ï l ε , ώøɾε ḋøώṉ τhïṡ l ø ṉ ε l ÿ ṡ ø υ l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ï'll ταќε τhεṡε ƒ ø ø τ ṡ τ ε ρ ṡ , ģø hïģhεɾ, ģ ø h ï ģ h ε ɾ

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah grinned when she was sorted into Sebastian's house. She quickly got her feet, and awkwardly made her way down the aisle. With all the cheering, no one could hear her crutches clicking at least, which she was glad for. She got to where Bas was, which had to be all the way across the hall practically. When she got to the place he was, she was already out of breath. She sighed and awkwardly got one leg over the bench and set down that crutch, so she could use Bas's shoulder to stabalize herself while she got her other leg over and finally sat down, her crutches resting on the bench behind her. "Heya I'm Aleah. I'm sure Bas already told you that by now though."

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:14 am
User Image

User Image
                                                                  ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori giggled again, finding it difficult to control herself. She had to get it together, compose herself, but she just couldn't! Something about the older boy made her lose focus, which for her wasn't too difficult to do but this was something completely different. "Well, which would you prefer, Jayden or Jay?" she asked. She tended to refer to her friends by whichever name they preferred, like with Pru or Addy. Honestly, she just wasn't clever enough to come up with any other sort of nickname for them. Tori's ears reddened when Jayden talked about her boyfriend, but not in the embarrassed way they had been before. No, she did a one-eighty from attempting to flirt right into a protective rage. "Hey, he's not a bad boyfriend. He's a Ravenclaw, and a Prefect like me, so he can't go breaking the rules and sitting at another table during one of the important feasts. And he's one of my best friends, but... I think he has a crush on my other best friend, and I'm not sure how I feel about that, but still! It's not his fault, I think..." Somewhere in the middle there, she lost her point. Typical Tori.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                                                  Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:50 pm
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon had barely taken a seat to wait for the feast to start after a pretty uneventful carriage ride when he noticed Aimee bolt from the hall. He blinked, wondering what the heck just happened. However, before he could stand to find out, he saw Caty, Colin, and Di leave at the same time, followed by Raymond and... Oh, that couldn't be good. Leon was following right behind. What the heck happened? He'd follow, but he knew that Aimee seemed to have some sort of issues with anxiety, and decided it was better not to crowd her right now. He clenched his jaw, thinking that if his cousin's brother even dared to pick a fight with his friends, he was going to have a fight. If nothing else, Brandon thought that Leon had a major attitude problem, and him saying anything to Aimee was going to end badly. He clenched his hands into fists before relaxing them and looking over at Kim, wondering if she saw the same thing. "You have no idea what just happened, do you? Aimee just ran out, and almost everyone else followed. The heck just happened?" To say he was confused was an understatement, and he decided that he was going to ask them later what happened. He hoped it was nothing serious, but as he hadn't ridden the train with them earlier, he had no idea if something happened during it.

════════════════════════

Thinking: What just happened?
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

The Shiny Furret

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:25 pm

User Image __________

User Image User Image

Blinking owlishly, she had to ask herself, 'had he always been sitting there?' Sure, she's not exactly the most observant person in the world but, 'oh give yourself a break Aria, as if it even really matters!' And it didn't. Not really. She just couldn't believe that she wasn't the one to introduce herself first. ”I'm Aria!” She declared with a grin, and when she saw his hand move across the table, she reacted instinctively to bump a fist into his open palm, then did some weird little motion as if she couldn't decide between following through on the already-too-late-handshake or just play it off with a little extra twirl and oomph—in the end it was something crossed between a “what the hell was that?” and a “did my hand just grow a second thumb?”

Luckily, (or embarrassingly, she couldn't decide which,) he had gotten distracted by the sound of another first year's name. Gulping down a sigh and shoving her her hands in her lap, she followed his gaze up to the front of the room. First the hat, and then the entire table cheered; Aria did too, but her timing was a few seconds too late, and it was her clapping that lingered last until she stopped awkwardly while Sebastian pumped his fist in the air. ”Oh, banging,” she commented, but her smile somewhat faltered when she saw the girl moving on crutches down from the stool and approached their table. Wasn't there something magic she could use? Couldn't they fix her? She didn't want to be nosy and ask (at least not yet) so she bit her tongue before she finally said, ”Yuuuup, blud sure did, an' I'm Aria, by the by. So.. do you know what happens next? I mean.. after the hat, and... after we eat?” She hoped they were eating anyway. Well, it'd just be pretty cruel to send them all to bed after a daylong train ride, yeah? And she knew she heard at least a few older students complaining about how the sorting seems to take longer every year before the 'feast', and how one bloke just couldn't wait to rip into a chicken leg. Honestly, she couldn't either; her stomach wouldn't stop rumbling. "Oh! And there's Wi-Fi here right? I mean, there has to be but I haven't been able to pick anything up on my mobile since we got on the train. S'been actin' like rubbish all night." She couldn't understand why, her service coverage was all over the UK, they couldn't have taken a train ride to Iceland or something...Could they?

ATTIRE:: house robes 】 【STATS:: 4' 8” and 95lbs

Cara MiaKitty
Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:34 pm

User Image

I'm my own shrink
                                                      I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden tried his best not to laugh. She was cute even when she got angry. Damn this girl just had everything didn't she. He smirked and held up his hands as if in surrender. "Woah woah Miss Feisty Pants. I didn' mean any offense. I'm sure your boyfriend is just greaaat." He tried his best, but he honestly couldn't keep the sarcasm out of his voice. What kind of boyfriend crushed on his girl friend's best friend. Jesus christ. This girl had a messed up relationship. He wasn't sitting with her. He was flirting with her best friend... AND she thought it was okay. He did his very best not to roll his eyes and shrugged.

"I'm just sayin' .... A pretty girl like you deserves a boy who puts you above the world." He wondered if she'd get mad again. It was pretty adorable honestly. She got all loud and her forehead wrinkled all cute and her eyes got really concentrated. He shrugged again. "But if I really made you mad I can just go sit somewhere else." He really hoped she wouldn't tell him to do that. Talking... or well flirting with her asw kind of fun and she was definitely attractive.

ooc:

ooc:

The Shiny Furret

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:52 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor First Year Eleven Years OldSingle

Always chart your own path my dear. That's not for me to decide.
What is for me to decide, is your house, And that would be...
Gryffindor!

Those words echoed through Fianna's thoughts when the hat was lifted from her head. Her eyes were wide with excitement as she looked around the Great Hall, and immediately knew where she belonged, specifically at the table where the cheering was loudest. Hopping from the stool, the small red-haired girl rushed over to the Gryffindor Table, eager to meet her new Housemates.

For a moment, she wondered what Linny would think of the decision the Sorting Hat made, and whether her sister would be disappointed she would be there with her at the Hufflepuff Table. Those thoughts vanished as she arrived at the table. With a bright smile, she said brightly, "Hi, everyone."

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:08 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                  ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori, looking a bit confused and defeated by her own conundrum of a relationship, realized how she sounded. It wasn't Jayden's fault, he didn't know the whole story. She didn't even know the whole story, really. She was just stuck in the middle of it all, and now so was he. "Sorry, I know it's... confusing. But hey, nothing makes sense when you're a teenager. That's what my dad says, anyways," she said in attempts to justify her sudden freaking out. Even if things were slowly breaking apart between her and Kota, which she felt like might happen quicker than she anticipated, he was still one of her best friends. "I guess you can add Miss Feisty Pants to my list of nicknames, huh?" she added with a sheepish grin. Tori wondered if Jayden knew exactly how much she loved being called pretty. Surely he must have figured it out by now, since he had told her that several times in this one conversation. "Well, I mean, you're not wrong there... No, no, don't leave! You didn't make me mad. I'm just a bit defensive when it comes to my friends, especially my best friends. You know what I mean?" She definitely didn't want him to leave. Who would tell her she's pretty if he was gone?!

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:45 am

User Image

I'm my own shrink
                                                      I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden shrugged. "You're personal life ain't my business unless you want it to be sweetheart. Of course.... I'm always available to beat up any heart breakers you may run into." He winked at her once again, glanced up at the sorting when everyone at their table cheered. He shrugged and gave a half hearted clap. He was a seventh year, and he honestly couldn't care less about the sorting. He couldn't wait to be out of the school. He grinned at her joke and nodded.

"You're on a roll for nicknames tonight beautiful. Pretty soon I'll have a whole arsenal of them to use on you." He gave her a cheeky grin. She was much to fun to talk to. He really shouldn't be flirting with a taken girl... but she didn't seem to mind too much... so hell it wasn't his fault really. Its not like he hadn't given her every opportunity to tell him to leave. If he accidentally broke up some shitty relationship.... well then it just wasn't meant to be. Or at least that's what he'd tell himself. Just like he kept telling himself about Isla. It just wasn't meant to be.

He shrugged and nodded. "I'll stay as long as you want me too gorgeous." He didn't quite understand what she meant though. He wasn't a big fan of friends. He had Chase, but even though she was a mess, she really didn't need protecting. She could easily punch anyone's lights out without a second thought. Besides that, his friends included.... well Isla. That was about it. He seriously had spent way too much time trying to make that s**t hole work. He always had the muggle friends back home that he used to piss off his parents and get into trouble... but they would all soon be moving on with their lives and out of their shithole town. Then where would he be left? He did understand standing up for friends though. He'd do it in an instant if he had any. Hell back when he was a kid he got locked up by the coppers for a night or two because he took the fall to keep his friends out of trouble. "Protect them all you like love, but if they aren't doing the same for you, I dunno if its worth it."

ooc:

ooc:

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:47 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image

p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper sixth year

Pru should really have been paying attention to the Sorting, but it was hard when just a few seats down her taken best friend was flirting with Jayden Drickson. Alright, she was being a bit over dramatic. It wasn't as if they were about to snog, and Tori and Dakota, as far as she knew, weren't even that serious to begin with. They'd only been dating for what... several months now? Maybe since the end of last year? But regardless, it was a bit exasperating to watch. Tori wasn't a moron; she clearly knew what Jayden was doing, and while as far as Pru could tell from overheard snippets of conversation in between the applause for sortings, while she wasn't exactly flirting back, she wasn't exactly dissuading him either. But come on. Truthfully, Pru could see Tori with someone like Jayden, who was wild but probably not that bad of a guy, she argued with substantial bias, if he was in Gryffindor, far more than she could see her with Dakota, the quiet Ravenclaw. Not that there was anything wrong with being a quiet Ravenclaw; her cousin was one, and she loved him, but she just didn't see that working out in the long run. But that didn't mean this was... well, necessarily okay. She was fighting the urge to get up and insert herself into that conversation before things got any further along, but forced herself to stay in her seat. She could be completely misreading things. She'd just... subtly interrogate Tori about it tonight in their dorm. Right. She glanced at Addy, and with a jerk of her head, indicated the two lustbirds further down the table.
"If I try to get up and go over there, stop me," she told him in a mutter.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รเxтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

Addy truthfully had drifted off as was staring into space. He wasn't paying attention to what was going on around him, much less the sorting feast. He wasn't invested in the feast at all, so why should he be paying attention? When Pru spoke to him, Addison blinked and looked over at her. "Huh, what?" He glanced in the direction that Pru indicated, seeing Tori talking to Jayden. He blinked and shrugged at her. "What's going on?" he muttered back, unsure why Pru seemed flustered.

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games